Bi-Hooker, Bye Crook Ch. 03

Story Info
Telling the wife.
1.8k words
4.39
5.8k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the usual boring Monday for Helen. The reviled one had left customarily early with the usual lack of any attempt at communication. The house and time were her own to do as she pleased. So why did she feel like a prisoner in this multi-million dollar mansion? Time, she sighed reminding herself and routine, too much of both. She'd met a young, handsome, passionate politics major out to change the world and ended up with a jaded, right wing office robot, content to mete out the days in comfortable party anonymity, free to take on multiple meaningless corporate directorships that took him all round the country and out of her life.

The spark had died years ago but they were comfortable in their distanced marriage. Dinner and sex on special occasions only and they got on with their lives in their own way. Safe in the financial security that his position bestowed and the public image of a stable married family man. She knew he fucked around on his "business trips" and she screwed whoever she felt like when he was away. The unwritten rule was not to rub it in the others face.

She'd sailed close to the wind on purpose though, a few years back, screwed his protégé who was marked up and coming and a man to watch in the party. The fact that he held George in fear and awe had pissed her off so much she wanted to hurt them both. But he'd blown the plan for humiliation and brokenly confessed in tears to his master before being summarily removed from his career.

George hadn't even bothered to be angry with her, just completely blanked her and left for an extra long trip. Somehow that was worse. She knew why she hated him, hated his lack of ambition, that he could have had it all and settled. That he'd consigned her to the B list gossip girls and fucking two bit lawyers. She was the right photo-fit girl from the right family with the right education and now here she was, forty and childless in a loveless marriage. Rich, bored and trapped.

The only person that kept her halfway sane was Sue. Or more precisely, Susan Martha Margolotta Potemnikz. Fellow political trophy wife in the self-same situation as Helen. Married to an absentee asshole, disinterested in the wives club scene. The only difference was that she hailed from a wealthy family and could easily afford to split from the impotent creep. But staying married to him pissed off both her husband and both families into the bargain. She was vindictive and Helen loved her for it.

She often sneered at the thought of George walking in on them. Her anti-gay lobbyist being confronted by the sight of his wife riding the face of her best friend. Sue had started it, inviting her over to join in screwing some random gigolo in their marital bed. There'd been coke and alcohol and before she knew it, Sue was underneath her, licking her clit while the guy rammed her from behind. The shock hadn't stopped her cumming and cumming hard.

They'd joked about it sober a few days after and ended up back in bed for a more private and intimate exploration. They'd played and stayed and remained lovers ever since. She suspected her husband had no problem with girl on girl action, just man on man being an unholy sin.

Sue was due round this morning in fact and Helen assumed the gate buzzer indicated her arrival. She was surprised by a strangers soft, clipped tones on the intercom. "Good morning Mrs Hounslow, my name is Kristoff Petersen. I need to speak with you urgently about a private matter. May I come in?"

The name and voice didn't ring any bells and she was worried suddenly about urgent and private. "Um, I'm sorry Mr Petersen, I'm expecting a visitor any moment"...she was cut off suddenly by Susan's voice at the other end.

"Hey Helen! Good morning! And hello to you dashing stranger! Helen, I'd let this one in! You didn't tell me you'd ordered a delivery, can we keep him?!"

Helen smiled at the thought of the blush that would now be all over the strangers face. "Your call Mr Petersen. If you dare to, feel free to follow my friend in."

Sue burst through the front door swinging it nearly closed behind her as she rushed through the house to find Helen. "Oh my god! I don't know who he is but he's fucking gorgeous! I've left him on the porch, come see!"

The frown returned to Helen's brow as she remembered what the stranger had said about wanting to see her urgently. She followed Sue through the house with no small amount of trepidation. There he stood, strikingly attractive and immaculately dressed. Lawyer material she thought followed by, what the fuck has George done now?

"Yes Mr Petersen?" Helen demanded, keen to get this guy dealt with and gone. His long blonde hair and charming smile were strangely making her more nervous than if he'd been some Weaselly looking asshole that she imagined making a living delivering bad news.

Kristoff was a little perturbed by the presence of a family friend, however, time was not on his side. "I'm sorry to show up like this Mrs Hounslow. I have some news you may find distressing. May we talk about this inside and in private?" He glanced meaningfully at the beaming face of Sue hovering in the hallway.

"You can come in Mr Petersen, however, anything you have to say, you can say in front of my friend". There were no secrets between Helen and Sue. Oh they had plenty of their own but no secrets from each other, especially when it involved their useless spouses.

Kristoff squirmed inwardly, he didn't want to be here in the first place. He didn't want to crush this poor woman. He really didn't want to do it in front of her bouncy, happy friend. He tried one last ditch attempt for privacy. "Are you sure Mrs Hounslow? What I have to say about your husband will not be complimentary. It's of a most personal and, um, intimate nature?"

Helen was not to be swayed. "Come in Mr Petersen. Like I said, whatever you have to tell me about George, you can say in front of Susan. I doubt either of us will be shocked by what you're clearly dying to tell us about. Anyway, who are you to George"? She demanded as Kristoff shrugged and walked past the threshold.

Kris let the door swing shut behind him before speaking. "My name is Kristoff Petersen, Mrs Hounslow. Your husband contracted the services of a colleague of mine in Las Vegas last week. Specifically. A prostitute. I have video evidence of the event". He decided laying it all out was the best approach. He expected the shocked expressions and gasps. What he did not expect was the smiles and knowing look shared between the two women.

"Ah!" Exclaimed Helen. "So you're a pimp? A well dressed, good looking and well-spoken pimp, but a pimp all the same? You've come looking for money? Figured you'd blackmail a rich Senator with some honey trap sex tape?" The penny had dropped sharply for Helen. Now she knew exactly who she was dealing with, sadly not for the first time. She had to admit though, he was a smooth mother fucker.

"I am not a pimp Mrs Hounslow" Kris admonished quietly. "I am a male escort, a gigolo, a prostitute". That shut them up pretty quick he thought. Their eyes had gone wide but then Helen's brow furrowed in a disbelieving frown.

"You're telling me my husband hired a male prostitute?" She asked incredulously.

"No, no". Kris explained. "He hired Clarissa, my associate". He watched her accept that statement with unfortunate ease. "But it was me he had sex with". He added quietly. The reaction was immediate. Helen's eyebrows shot up in surprise and Susan burst into laughter.

"Oh my god honey!" Susan snorted as she fought to bring herself under control. "You're not good at this are you?" She giggled again at Kris' confused expression. "You're here to tell the wife of the most openly anti-gay politician in America, that her husband fucked you and you're here for your money? You turn up in a bespoke suit and manicured hands and claim to be a man whore? This is precious. Get the fuck outta here!" She took a step forward putting a commanding hand on Kris' chest pushing him back toward the door. He stood firm.

"In fairness to George, he didn't know it was my mouth on his cock. That it was my ass he was balls deep in" Kris explained quickly to their sudden gasps. "I am not here for money Mrs Hounslow. I am here to show you the proof you need to persuade your husband to resign. Before I take what I have to the media."

The revelation slammed Helen. The matter of fact tone in his voice was undeniable. He was telling the truth. He'd sucked her husband off, ridden him and god only knew what else. And he'd recorded it. This was the end. Susan on the other hand, had other ideas.

"Give me the proof!" Susan demanded. Kristoff quickly produced a USB flash drive and handed it to her. "This work in your TV?" She asked a stunned Helen eliciting a shrug, then a nod then another shrug from the poor woman clearly reeling in shock. She wrapped a protective arm around Helen's shoulders, while still struggling to curb her own mirth. "This we have to see!"

Sue led Helen into the living room, gently depositing her friend on the expensive white leather couch before hunting around the TV set attached to the wall, searching for an appropriate slot for the USB stick. She clicked it in finally and grabbed the remote from an armchair. Kristoff followed them in quietly and stood at the living room door as the scene played out for them. He watched their backs as they sat together in silence. The friend's right arm protecting, reassuring while blocking him from view.

He was braced for tears, wailing, and even possible violence. He saw Helen's shoulders start shaking beneath her friends embrace as the scene moved onto George's clear enjoyment at the tight ass riding him. He wasn't ready for the burst of laughter from the pair as the climax played out. Gouts of high definition cum on the huge plasma TV as George and Kris showered each other with their respective loads.

The pair turned to regard Kris as the screen went blank, Susan's nostrils were flared and her eyes were wide and hungry. She'd clearly loved what she'd seen. However, it was Helen that spoke first, her expression shrewd and calculating. "Very impressive Mr Petersen. Please tell me you don't just fuck men?"