Bi-Hooker, Bye Crook Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarissa had nearly dropped the phone at Kristoff's Pièce de résistance. He'd managed to hold himself at the point of orgasm until the mark caught up, then rested his bell end against the other as they both came together, the marks cum drizzling over Kristoff's cock as his own spurted over the marks happy trail. All the time smiling at the camera, at Clarissa. She stared open mouthed and trembling as they subsided. Kris stood, turned and kissed her hard and silently while plunging 2 fingers forcefully into her dripping quim, before making a dash for the bathroom.

George had only just about managed to peel off the blindfold as Clarissa leapt on his still solid prick. He screamed but she just put both hands over his mouth, snarled at him and fucked him like she was a doomed prisoner. It was over in seconds but he'd never be able to forget that animal look of need in her eyes as she rode him. It was wonderful to be this desired, a feeling he'd never had in 15 years of marriage with his wife.

12