Bi Lesson

Story Info
Two bi men and one lady.
1.2k words
4.23
100k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Fred and Wilma on the internet. They were very open about being bi and willing to teach a new guy how to suck cock and eat a sweet cum filled pussy. Fred and I met for coffee and he felt that I would be fun to teach. Early morning was a good time for them to teach so they invited me to their house at 0600 hours on Sunday for my first lesson.

I arrived at the appointed time and was met at the door by Fred in his bath robe and met Wilma, who wearing a dress. Wilma was polite and said that during my first lesson she was just going to watch and take a few pictures. Perhaps I was really good and made her horny she would join us later. Wilma asked if I had ever sucked a cock before and I told her many years ago a school teacher had me suck his a few times.

Wilma point out that I was still dressed and I should fix that. Taking the hint I stripped as she and Fred watched. Standing there naked they both looked me over, my half hard cock starting to stand a bit taller. They walked over and both of them felt my cock and butt saying everything was nice and firm.

Fred took off his robe exposing his shaved cock, and walked over to the couch where both he and Wilma took a seat. Wilma sat on the arm of the couch next to Fred. Fred motioned me over and had me kneel in front of him and informed me the lesson would start with me sucking his cock so he would know how good my technique was and Wilma would give me instruction as she felt them required. I bent forward and slipped his firm cock into my mouth enjoying the feeling of it as I sucked on it. The camera flash went off as my face was buried in Fred's crotch. After a bit of sucking and sliding my mouth up and down the full length of his thick 8" cock, I looked over at Wilma and discovered she had positioned herself so that I could look up her dress at her panties covered pussy. She was wearing pretty light blue cotton bikinis and i was thinking how nice it would be to lick them too.

Wilma asked Fred how I was doing as I looked like a natural cock sucker. Fred said he wanted to move into the bedroom so he could lie back and Wilma could get some better angles of the cock sucking. so we did. As I stood thinking I was to follow Fred, Wilma grabbed my cock and led me to the bed room using my cock as a leash.

Once there Fred laid on the bed. Wilma said that it was now time for me to make Fred cum. As I got on the bed beside Fred, Wilma took off her dress saying your doing pretty good so far. Now all she had on were the sweet panties. Her perky tits bouncing as she moved about. Once again I took Fred's hard throbbing cock in my mouth and set about sucking for all I was worth as Wilma continued to take pictures. Shortly Fred reached down and held my head as he started thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth saying you are a good cock sucking slut and I am going to cum in your pussy mouth. You better swallow it all. Soon he was exploding hot cum and I sucked in every drop of it. Fred looked over to Wilma and said he is a good cock slut now if he eats pussy as well as he sucks cock we will have some good times.

Wilma said well lets find out. Wilma took off her panties saying but first suck on these as she inserted the crotch of her panties into my mouth. Knowing that I was there to learn I did as she told me. Fred took several photos of her feeding me her used wet panties. Then she lay back spread her legs so I could eat her shaved sweet pussy. WIth my cock hard and throbbing I crawled between her legs, spread her pussy lips with my tongue getting my first taste of her sweet nectar. I licked, sucked and gently nibbled on her clit throughly enjoying this unexpected pleasure. Shortly her pussy juices were flowing as I tried to lick up every last drop. She grabbed my head pulling my face deep into her pussy and rubbing her nectar all over my face as she fucked my face. After a while she stopped saying not bad though you do need a bit of work, however, I need a cock. SLut suck Fred hard for me.

I took Fred's soft cock in my mouth and slowly started sucking. I was starting to get worried as Fred's cock was not getting hard las fast as it did the first time. But, I did not give up I kept working on his cock. Slowly his cock began to swell in my mouth getting nice and hard for Wilma. Once he was hard Wilma told me to lay on my back with my head towards him. I did as he said and Wilma got on all fours, straddled my face, and lowering her pussy on it. Her pussy was there for me to kiss and lick. While I was licking her pussy Fred positioned himself behind Wilma sliding his cock along her pussy for me to lick so I did. Wilma said just keep licking my clit and Fred stuffed his cock into her pussy and started fucking her doggy while I continued to enjoy licking her clit. Soon her pussy juices started oozing and I could taste the mixture of cock and pussy as well as feel drops of pussy nectar being splattered on my face as Fred fucked her. Every once in a while Fred would slip out and slip his cock under her hot wet gooey pussy so that I could lick some of the pussy cream off. Eventually Fred begin to really slam his hard cock into her wide open pussy moving faster and faster making it more difficult to lick Wilma's clit. Soon he slammed in and pulled her ass hard into him and held her there and I could feel them both shutter as he shot his cum deep into her. The Fred slowly began to slid his in and out of her as his cock started to soften forcing his cum to flow out and down. Wilma instructed me not to stop eating her pussy and to lick her hot gooey cum twat clean. As Fred removed his soft cock she sat up forcing her cum filled pussy onto my mouth which I enjoyed eating, my first of many cumpies. As I was enjoying this sweet gooey treat I felt a mouth slid onto my cock and sucking ever so gently then slide off and a tongue licked the pre-cum off and then suck it some more. Soon I could feel my cock start to throb in preparation for shooting my load. I was unable to say anything as Wilma was still sitting on my face, her very gooey pussy on my face. As I shot my cum I could feel the sucking continue. What a great first lesson.