Bi Pi Epilogue

Story Info
The end of the Ceremony.
1.3k words
4.27
63k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers

Chip announced that there were still more pictures to be taken. Everyone was still confused, until Chip said that the officers still needed new pictures for the plaque. Suzi and Amanda sputtered and were absolutely unable to speak. Cindy, however, jumped to her feet and screamed at Chip. She told him in no uncertain terms that no one was photographing her pussy at this meeting. Chip just smiled and told her that she was mistaken. All four of them were about to have their pussies photographed.

All the girls started yelling at once, until Suzi managed to get her breath and take control. She asked Chip what made him think that the four officers of Pi Pi Sorority would allow themselves to be treated that way. Chip told them the fact that they had allowed those other six girls to be made to do it. Suzi just shook her head and told Mr. Skippington that one thing had nothing to do with the other.

Reaching under his podium, Chip pulled out a pamphlet. He told Suzi that the bylaws of their own sorority assured their cooperation. Cindy just laughed, She growled at Chip that there was nothing in that book that said they should show him their pussies. Chip just shook his head and began to read:

"Official Bylaws of Pi Pi Sorority. Article 4 Section 4. The duly elected officers of Pi Pi Sorority will command the obedience of the general membership. Any member who directly disobeys an order or instruction from a duly elected officer of Pi Pi Sorority will be ejected from the sorority. Article 4 Section 5. No officer may order or instruct any member of Pi Pi Sorority to take any action which they themselves would not undertake."

Chip just grinned at the officers. "Ladies, you ordered those girls to be photographed. Under the rules of your organization you may not refuse to do the same thing."

Suzi's eyes went really wide. She tried to think of something to say. Then it came to her. "Those girls weren't members they were pledges, and anyway we didn't order them to do those things, you did."

"Sorry Suzi," Chip answered with a huge grin on his face. "Those girls were full members, we swore them in before any of the pictures were taken. All four of you ladies stood and accepted the candidates as full members of Pi Pi Sorority. THEN!, you granted me the authority to conduct the induction ceremony, and instructed each candidate to fully comply with the demands of the proceedings. So, unless you are willing to submit to the same demands, you are in violation of your sorority's bylaws and must be removed from office"

Suzi tried to think of any other way out, but nothing came to mind. She realized that technically Chip was absolutely correct. She and the other officers had been had, and there was nothing that could be done about it. Angel and Cindy were still yelling and complaining, but Suzi told them to be quiet. The other three officers looked at Suzi in shock when she told them that Chip was right.

Cindy begged Suzi to come up with something. She couldn't bear to have her vagina spread open and masturbated in front of all these people. Suzi tried to calm Cindy down, but the poor girl was almost hysterical. Finally, Suzi turned to Chip and asked him if he would allow them to spread and prepare their own pussies. Chip hesitated, then he said that would be okay, as long as they got them nice and wet for the photographs. However, he would only grant that favor if they stripped and got on the tables right now.

Amanda and Angel hung their heads and headed for the tables. Suzi helped Cindy dry her tears and lead her over to the tables. Cindy knew this was the best she could hope for, so she didn't argue at all. The four girls reached the tables. Then they removed their jeans and panties. After that they climbed onto the table.

Chip couldn't believe it. He had only thought of this a few hours earlier, and he hadn't really been sure that the officers would go along. But there they were, bottomless and sitting on the tables. Well, best to get going before they have a chance to change their minds.

When the girls were on their tables, Chip told them to "open 'em up". The four miserable officers reached down and found their pussylips. Then each one of them pulled her lips apart so that her vagina would spread open.

Looking down the row, Chip had to smile. There smiling back at him, were four of the prettiest pussies he'd ever seen. He decided to push Suzi just a little more. "Uh, Suzi, we can't really see your hole. Can you please spread a little wider, or do you need help?" For God's SAKE!!! Suzi did not need any help. She got a good grip on those lips and pulled them as far apart as she could. Chip loved it as Suzi's beautiful pussy was spread as wide open as it could possibly go.

"Now ladies," Chip continued, "if you would please get those things ready for their pictures." Suzi and her friends knew what was expected. Holding their lips open with one hand, they move the other to their clits. Then the four officers began working their clits so that there pussies would get wet enough for the pictures. About five minutes later, all the ladies announced that there vaginas were ready for the pictures.

Chip told the ladies that he was sorry, but he would have to check for himself. "It's not that I don't trust you, It's just that I know exactly what is needed for the pictures." Suzi started to protest, but thought better of it. Chip had already allowed them not to have "assistants". She wasn't about to do anything to change his mind.

The four girls quivered as Chip walked towards them. He went to Suzi first. Without any hesitation, Chip stuck a finger right up Suzi's tunnel. The look on Suzi's face as that finger went in was priceless. Chip smiled and played around in there for a moment and then moved to the next girl.

When Chip stuck his finger up Cindy, she just smiled. Cindy had always liked Chip and she didn't mind if he liked her pussy. She hated being degraded in public, it was beneath a Pi Pi officer. But she still thought Chip was awfully cute.

After that, Chip moved between Amanda and Angel and stuck a finger from each hand up one of the pussies. The two girls squirmed around as Chip wiggled his fingers around inside them. Finally, he pulled out of the girls and announced that all the pussies were nice and wet.

The photographer went up to the tables, and each girl pulled her pussy wide open for her photograph. The photographer made sure that all the equipment was clearly in focus and then snapped pictures of each lovely vaginal area. When he was done, the girls started to get up, but Chip asked them to please stay where they were.

Suzi asked him why they had to stay there. Chip told her they didn't have to stay, but he would like them to. The Betas were going to have a contest and they wanted the 4 ladies to allow them to use their pussies for the competition. The screams from the officers were deafening, until Chip managed to explain the contest.

As soon as they heard what the contest was, the four girls quickly jumped back onto their tables. Then they pulled their pussies back open as far as they possibly could. When they were ready, the contestants stepped forward to the tables. It was time for a Pi eating contest.

The End

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers