Bianca the Bimbo Ch. 01

Story Info
Bianca has a sudden career change.
2.1k words
3.99
88k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this is my first story on this site, so any feedback will be much appreciated, however negative. I haven't decided whether or not to continue this as a series, so let me know if you want more, or if this is a complete dead end.

Monsieurmelontits

*****

The long black spikes of her heels clicked across the floor, above them, a pair of powerful legs stepped with a confidence and purpose, but also a certain femininity. Her tight black skirt and stylish blouse were professional whilst still capturing the attention of her male colleagues. Her attractive, sharp face was accentuated by precise makeup and deep red lipstick, while her glossy black hair hung down, framing her face. She took her coffee off of her secretary without even acknowledging her and shut the door of her office.

Her name was Bianca and she was a real fucking bitch.

She was one of those people who would give me a boner, were I not an omniscient narrator, and then a single look would make me feel disgusted with myself.

Bianca was a manager at a large chemical research firm. I think the excellent money was only her second favourite part of her job; you see, she loved power, and you could just tell she loved bossing around the nervous scientists around. She treated the young interns like pets - they would do anything to please her, the deluded, horny fucks.

Except one of those horny interns was actually an absolute genius, within a month, he was allowed to do most of the work by himself, within another, he had created several incredibly profitable catalysts and drugs and by the 3rd month, he was pretty much running his own lab. Everyone knew that he mostly just fucked about, but they didn't care, because he was that good at his job.

Bianca hated him, how his pure talent allowed him to break the rules, and how she couldn't do a thing about it. They had many arguments, with Bianca growing more frustrated with each one, as they both came to the realisation that she had no power over him.

Bianca had no idea how much her power over him was going to diminish.

You see, most of the intern's 'fucking about' had actually been intense work on these little pink pills, or bimbo pills, as he had named them. They would completely eradicate the patient's inhibitions and make them helpless to resist men, or sex in general. In fact, the pills would make them do everything possible to serve men sexually. Oh yeah, and it would make them really fucking horny.

The intern knocked on Bianca's door and stepped in, uninvited. She immediately started to have a go at him for a lack of respect and all that bullshit. The intern discreetly dropped the pink pill into her coffee. She kept going on for another minute, so he dropped another in, side effects be damned, God she was such a bitch.

"Get out of my office now!" She screamed. As he left, he saw her take a sip of her coffee and smirked.

He put his hand on the doorknob, as if to leave, then he glanced over his shoulder and noticed the already glazed look on Bianca's face. He told her to drink up and then left her office, leaving her office door wide open.

It wasn't long before the whole office saw her with her fingers stuffed inside her pussy and begging for cock. She was removed by security, grinding on the men as they marched her out of the building. Once they got outside, the two burly security men whispered to each other and took Bianca down an alley, round the back of the building.

They simultaneously whipped out their hard cocks that had been bulging obscenely against their trousers and Bianca dived in without hesitation. She took one in her mouth and one in her pussy as she frantically sucked and bucked her ass against the cocks. The security man with his cock in her mouth grabbed her head and pulled it down deep onto his cock and started ferociously fucking her throat. Bianca couldn't breathe and was gagging, but was helpless to resist and in bliss. The other one jackhammered her sopping wet cunt, causing Bianca to moan uncontrollably like the slut she had become. As all three approached orgasm, the rutting became more rough and animalistic, Bianca was getting spanked and slapped, spat on, degraded, but she took it all and loved it, totally resigned to her fate as a bimbo and quickly falling in love with her new purpose: to get cock. The two men pulled out and came all over her face, glueing an eye shut and spoiling Bianca's previously pristine makeup. As part of her new programming, she licked her lips and swallowed, but left the rest on her face - she wanted everyone to know how much she loved cock.

The two men left without another word and Bianca tried her best to look pretty with all the cum on her face - a bimbo won't get any cock unless she looks pretty. She then walked back to her apartment revelling in the stares she received.

When she got home, Bianca looked in the mirror and giggled - she did look very sexy with all that cum on her face. Then she frowned, confused: why was she wearing all these boring clothes, and why were her tits and ass so small? She knew she was a bimbo, but bimbos aren't boring, bimbos like to have fun and suck dicks! She giggled at that thought and took a shower.

When Bianca woke up the next morning, naked, she looked through her wardrobe and was disappointed in the choice she faced, they were all work clothes and conservative dresses, "where's all the slutty, sexy clothes" she thought. Even the lingerie wasn't that sexy. Bianca selected the shortest, tightest dress she could find, with no underwear and a pair of thigh high leather boots with 5 inch stiletto heels. It would have to do.

Bianca strutted into the mall, swaying her hips as much as possible, trying to get everyone's eyes focused directly on her ass. She walked over to a shop selling lots of slutty goods. She tottered round in her heels, grabbing anything that appealed to her, short skirts, tight pink tank tops, slutty dresses, she then went into the back, where they kept the latex stuff, and bought bundles of skin tight sexy clothes, black latex leggings, an entire pink catsuit, incredibly tight skirts, making it hard to even walk, she bought them all in the name of being a perfect bimbo slut.

She exited the shop wearing a shiny silver latex skirt, barely reaching below her bare ass and a low cut pink tank top, her b-cup breasts peaking over the top with the help of a sexy push-up bra. Despite all the attention she was getting, she wasn't happy with her appearance yet.

Her next stop was the salon. She spent a full two hours in there and once she stepped out, she was almost unrecognisable. Her hair was now a peroxide blonde complete with ridiculous extensions, reaching all the way to the top of her ass. Her lips were painted a glossy pink, glistening, and ready to part for a juicy cock. Bianca's face was coated with copious amounts of makeup, her eyes surrounded by huge amounts of black eyeliner and long, curled fake lashes. Her eyebrows were plucked in a way which made her look perpetually surprised and contributed to her new dumb, bimbo appearance and way of life.

Her next stop was the plastic surgeon's on the other side of town. She hailed a taxi and told the driver where she was going. Much to the lucky driver's surprise, she got in the front and unzipped his trousers, diving down on his cock without saying a word. After about who minutes, he came in her throat, almost crashing in the process. Bianca said "thanks for letting me suck your cock" and reapplied some of her now smudged makeup.

Once they got to the surgery, the driver let her get out free of charge, which made Bianca giggle- life was so much easier as a bimbo. A doctor was outside having a cigarette, so Bianca asked him whether he could give her big titties. He smiled and told her to follow him into his office. He sat down and told Bianca to take off all of her clothes, so he could examine her body. He asked her what size boobies she wanted and she replied that she would have whatever turned him on. The doctor took full opportunity to mould this blank slate into his deepest sexual desires and told Bianca that he was going to give her G-cups, massive, round, fake looking tits. Bianca giggled with excitement, knowing that the doctor was becoming turned on at the process. He also told her that he was going to give her full, juicy, fake lips and an almost comically large bubble butt. The doctor also gave her the name of a custom corset maker, and instructed Bianca to visit, telling her to work towards an 18-inch waist.

Bianca loved how excited the doctor was getting, telling her how to become his perfect bimbo and was excited herself, thinking about how sexy her body was going to become. The doctor told Bianca to come back next week for the surgery.

"But daddy, I want to look sexy now," said Bianca in her cutest bimbo voice. She reached over and put her hand on the doctor's hard cock, which was straining against his trousers, looked up at him, giving him a look which told him that she was willing to do anything he wanted - she was his bimbo fuckdoll. Without another moment's hesitation, the doctor undid his trousers and freed his throbbing cock, which was in desperate need of attention. He grabbed her head and impaled her face on his cock, shoved her down to her knees and started brutally fucking her mouth. All the rough treatment was really turning Bianca on and she stuffed three fingers in her pussy and two in her ass, humming and moaning on the doctor's cock as she did so. He withdrew his dick from Bianca's mouth, have her a slap across the face and told her to stand up and turn around. She willingly did so, eagerly anticipating what would happen next. The doctor lifted her short skirt, spread her ass cheeks and unceremoniously rammed his cock in, knowing that the desperate slut wouldn't mind. Despite the fact that Bianca hadn't taken it up the ass before, she loved it, the pain numbed by her horniness, and her desire to please men. Soon, she felt the doctor's breathing on her neck become more ragged as he approached orgasm, and with a grunt he shot his massive load into Bianca's ass. Bianca thanked him for the cum, like all good sluts should, scooped it out of her ass and licked her hand clean.

"I think I should be able to fit you in today," panted the doctor, as Bianca clapped her hands in glee.

A month later, Bianca woke up with a huge weight on her chest and something under her ass, her face also felt very numb and strange. As she opened her eyes, she remembered where she was and her heart started pounding with excitement, she couldn't wait to try out her new body. Oddly enough, she didn't feel any pain and as she looked down, Bianca saw her body was completely healed, which she giggled at, her bimbo brain unable to piece together that she had been kept unconscious in the surgery for so long.

The doctor strolled into Bianca's room with a huge smile on his face, "I see you are finally up, sleepyhead!" he said, "You've been asleep for the past month. Well that's not strictly true, I've actually kept you under for the last month, selling your body until it fully healed." Bianca smiled, thinking how happy she must have made those lucky men. "In fact," said the doctor, "I'm thinking of taking you on as a full time employee. You can go around fucking the brains out of anyone willing to pay £5 and you'll give that money to me and in return, you can suck my cock whenever you like."

To Bianca, this sounded like a great deal, and she sucked off the doctor whilst thanking him for his generosity.