Bianca's Choice

Story Info
An accident results in Bianca waking up in pornoland.
2.4k words
3.85
43.6k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

I would like to say thanks to SirSinn whose stories Alex in pornoland and Alex through the pornoglass has inspired this one. You will see some similarities in the first chapter but not in the later ones the only aspect that I will use as inspiration is the pornoland idea. I have checked with SirSinn and he has given me the go ahead to use his idea in my story.

*

Bianca Andrews was just a normal person who had been not been blessed with having big tits. Unlike most of her friends her tits were only a c cup. Bianca was a slim, 5 foot 2, long brunette hair woman who had a face of a glamour model the only down side was that she was still a virgin who was 24 years old. She didn't have her parents due to losing them while she was younger but she did have an older brother called Jamie who was her lodger as he never paid rent. She did have another brother who she was in regular contact with called Ted well Ted for short as his name was Theodore.

All her brother did was smoke weed, coke, marijuana basically any drugs that he could get his hands on. Bianca was fed up with this but she didn't have it in her heart to kick him out because he was the only family she had. Instead she was taking on more work at the gym where she worked as a personal trainer to put off going home to her dead beat brother.

One day Bianca got a call from Jamie she answered it as she had a bit of a break. "Yo bitch where is your stash of money?" Jamie demanded. Bianca knew that Jamie was coming down off his high as he always phoned her for money when he needed a fix.

"I don't have any money left as you had the last of it yesterday." Bianca said back to her brother hoping that he would remember. Alas he didn't as he just hurled abuse at her like he always did before saying.

"Fine I will sell the house again for a few grand so I can get my drugs. I knew that I didn't like you Sis no wonder mum and dad left us when we were younger." Jamie then hung up. Bianca was in a less then good mood when she was asked by the manager to go and check on the lockers. This was a normal routine but little did Bianca know that this was going to be a day she wouldn't forget.

Bianca entered her pin in the keypad to gain access to the locker room. The routine was simple any lockers that were left open with no one in front of them she had to close. As Bianca did this she had no idea that one of the lights that were suspended from the ceiling had come loose and swung towards Bianca hitting her with enough force on the back of her head to knock her out.

As Bianca lay on the ground slipping into unconsciousness she had no idea she was about to wake up moments later in a world where porn is everything and all uniforms were as skimpy as the costumes for bedroom role play.

When Bianca awoke she was in hospital she checked herself quickly using her hands and where the beam had hit her there was no marks or bleeding. Bianca then checked her body and she could've have sworn that she was slim not muscular as she had muscles all over her body. These muscles made her breasts firmer. She turned her head only to see someone that she recognised as a hospital porter although there was something wrong with him.

He was just staring at her blankly as he spoke in a voice that was filled with anger "You do not belong in this world."

"What do you mean?" Bianca said.

"You do not belong in this world. You are dying in your world from a fractured skull and internal bleeding and you have to choose this world or yours. We will be in touch in a few days." With that the hospital porter reverted to being normal and carried on with his duties.

The doctor walked in wearing what she knew that doctors wore which given that it was the Accident & Emergency department then the doctor was wearing scrubs with one slight alteration. That alteration was that Bianca could see the bulging outline of his hard cock straining against the scrub bottoms. The doctor spoke revealing that he had a deep voice "Welcome back miss..." As the doctor checked the file he was carrying so he could use her name.

"Miss Bianca, do you remember what happened?" the doctor continued after checking the file.

"Yes kind of I remember checking the lockers then everything went blank. Next thing I know I am in here." Bianca replied to the doctor.

"That is correct according to your agent you were on set of Horny Gym Babes 2 where part of the set came loose and hit you on the head. Lean forwards as much as you can so I can see if there is any cuts or bruising." Bianca was confused as she wasn't on sett she was in the gym checking the lockers after having a phone call off Jamie. She leaned forwards which she was surprised was all the way until she felt slight pain in her chest which was odd.

"Looks completely fine no cuts or bruising lucky too by the sound of things it was a substantial bang on the head. From your earlier physical that we did while you were drifting in and out of consciousness you are free to go your brother Ted and your sister Jamie are here to take you home." The doctor told Bianca. This confused Bianca as she remember Jamie was a male not female.

"Your brother and sister are waiting outside. By the way I am a huge fan of your movies Bianca Shagwell."

"What do you mean my last name is Andrews not Shagwell." Bianca said to the doctor.

"You must have some memory loss I will let your brother and Sister know." The doctor said in response to Bianca's response.

The doctor also said before exiting the room leaving Bianca on her own leave the cubicle. As Bianca stood up of the bed she noticed in the small mirror on the cabinet in the cubicle that she had huge tits.

This made Bianca gasp as she had never had tits like this they went from being D cups to being 32F though she was amazed that her tits were firm and that her top was covering it. Her top however seemed to be the sort that she would be wearing on the set of Horny Gym Babes 2. She noticed that a trench coat was on the chair next to her just as Bianca put the trench coat on her sister and brother came in.

Bianca noticed that Jamie was the same height as her, long blonde hair, slim build and 34E boobs which were also firm. Jamie was wearing a summer dress that displayed her firm tits. Her brother Ted however looked the same as in the other world the only differences were that he was more muscular and that he had a bulge in his trousers. As Ted calmly walked into see Bianca, Jamie ran up to her sister and immediately pulled her into a hug. The stunned Bianca hugged her back as she should have no recollection of this Jamie but deep in her mind she found that she had memories of this Jamie. The same went for Ted too as Bianca had new memories forming about this world but more importantly this family.

"It's a relief to see that you are ok Sis." Ted said to Bianca who at this point had just pulled away from Jamie breaking the hug.

"I told the director of the movie that prop was lose and that it could hurt someone." Jamie said looking directly in Bianca's eyes.

"Come now Jamie, Bianca's safe that is all that matters. Let's head home I will drive." Ted said to Jamie who looked at him acknowledging that Ted was right.

As all three of them left Bianca saw that one of the male doctors were fucking one of the female nurses. Bianca moved closer to this scene only to find that he was hung like a horse with big bollocks and a 16 inch cock. The nurse had massive tits but they weren't held up by a bra and her outfit was one of the ones that Bianca recognised from the role play outfits. Both people weren't making any sounds as he drove his cock into the nurses pussy quite hard enough so that his big bollocks was smacking against her arse.

The nurse was grinding against his cock trying to get the rest of it in her as she began to cum the doctor didn't move. Bianca thought that maybe he was cumming too then she realised he had pulled his 16 inch cock out of her while Bianca was thinking. His bollocks looked like they were about to burst then Bianca knew that he didn't cum. Without even looking around to see if anybody saw that they both adjusted the costumes and carried on in their duties.

"Sis are you coming?" Ted shouted to Bianca as she stopped dead in her tracks observing something.

"Coming" Shouted Bianca back at her brother to answer his question. As Bianca walked towards where her brother and sister was she thought about what she had just witnessed which was a sex scene right out of a porno. Bianca quickly came to the conclusion that somehow she had passed through from the world she knew and stumbled into the porn world.

When Bianca reached the car where her brother and sister was, Jamie was already in the driver's seat and Ted was waiting by the car door to open it for Bianca. As she approached the car door where Ted was standing he opened it for her being the caring brother that she never had in her world. Bianca was holding back the tears knowing that Ted was going to be the caring big brother that she always dreamed of also that Jamie would be the little sister that she wanted.

Ted got in the passenger side next to Bianca as Jamie started up the car. As the car sped away Bianca thought she would ask some questions to get it clear for her. "What is Horny Gym Babes 2 that the doctor mentioned early?" Bianca asked.

"It is the film that you are currently doing where you fuck the people who come in for the workout as part of their cardio training. It is said that your fan base are always excited whenever you release a film as stores sell out within a hour of the films being released." Ted replied which only made Bianca more confused.

"Do we do family movies?" Was Bianca's next question.

"Oh yes we do sis all three of us star in movies all the time. Though it is only me and Ted who fuck each other as you have this Taboo about us fucking." Jamie answered this question from the driver's seat.

"Wait are you telling me that all three of us are porn stars?" Bianca asked dreading the answer.

"The doctor wasn't kidding with the memory loss. To answer your question Sis we are a family of porn stars. Mum and dad were porn stars before they passed and we kept the stage name going in memory of them." Ted said answering more than one question as Bianca guessed that the name he referred to was Shagwell.

"We are not just porn stars we are THE biggest porn stars in the who community of porn stars in the entire world. We get requests from other porn stars to join them in movies because it will get more people watching them if we are in them." Jamie proudly said filling in the bits of information that Ted had missed out.

"We are home." Jamie informed the other people in the car. When Bianca looked out of the window she saw a mansion with perfectly cut hedges and a fountain in the middle of the oval that led them straight to the front door. As all three of them got out of the car Bianca surprised everyone by saying only two words.

"Holy Shit!!" As Bianca looked around completely in awe.

This world might not be so bad for Bianca as her decision would have to be delivered to whoever or whatever possessed the hospital porter. So far it seems that she has the best brother and sister compared to the world she came from. The other big plus point is that in this world she is alive where if she believed the hospital porter earlier she was dying in the world she came from.

As Bianca, Ted and Jamie walked into the mansion, Bianca noticed a pile of letters in the main room that they used to watch TV, eat meals and generally do business in. As Bianca walked up to the pile of letters the top one caught Bianca's eye as it was the only one that was hand written as all the others looked like they were typed.

Bianca opened the letter that was hand written only to find that it was a clear letter not a request like Jamie said that they get from other porn stars. the letter read.

"Dear Bianca

If you are reading this then the guardians of this world have already gave you your choice this world or the one you came from.

They will try to make you go back but they cannot do anything unless you utter the words I want to return to the world I came from. You can go back if you wish at this point provided that you have not fucked your sister Jamie or your brother Ted. Once you have fucked them then you have made your decision. If you want to find out more then come to Costa Coffee today at noon so I can fill you in better about your choices.

I cannot wait to see you tomorrow if you choose to turn up.

Faye"

warnos
warnos
194 Followers