Bianca's Diary: The Party

Story Info
Day of the party arrived; Bianca was on the hunt.
1.1k words
4.04
34.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

Okay - in all honesty, I masturbated in the shower Friday afternoon hoping I could take the edge off my horniness so as not to end up in some completely weird situation at the party. I wasn't planning to, but there was something about feeling the warm water trickling down my ass that got me thinking; maybe if I take the edge off now, I won't end up sucking some guy's cock in a corner at the party and not remembering his name tomorrow! I like to consider myself proactive! So there I was, innocently touching up the shave job on my legs and pussy when I realized I was holding my pussy lips apart the same way I would when I find a guy who loves eating pussy as much as I love having mine eaten. I couldn't help but take my other hand and start gently stroking my clit, imagining it was a tongue lapping at my sweet essence.

Before I knew it, I had my middle and ring fingers shoved deep inside my pussy: I was on my hands and knees in the tub feeling the hot water run down my pussy and ass like a hot load of come. It was then that I knew I had to fuck myself with something before this party - anything that would keep me from mounting the first guy that showed up at the door. The only thing I could find that even vaguely resembled a cock was the handle of my hairbrush - I couldn't help it - I straddled it in the tub and furiously rubbed my pussy as I bounced up and down on the hairbrush handle, feeling the hot water caressing my asshole and pussy lips. Against my better judgment, I decided to not let myself come....after all, I was hosting a party tonight where I could probably get whatever I wanted. I thought about this as the water lapped at my asshole the way I envisioned a tongue darting in and out of my tight rosebud, but I decided I wanted to save my screams of pleasure for the real thing.

More later...

As promised, here is the blow-by-blow (pun most definitely intended) replay of last night's party.

So I arrived at the party at about 6:00pm. It was a party at a house that a sorority sister of mine rents. Her parties are always fun, so I figured that if I played my cards right, I could probably get laid without too much trouble. As it turned out, I was right. :) I got to the party and someone almost immediately handed me a beer. So I made my way around the party, mingling, saying "hi," and generally scoping out the possibilities. I took up position not too far from the beer keg, because I figured it would be sort of like staking out a game trail...all of the guys would come past this way eventually. By this time, I was so horny that I could hardly stand it. Just about the time that I thought I was going to have to leave the game trail and go hunting on my own, opportunity knocked, and I answered. I'd had a few beers by this time, so I was even a little more forward than usual.

So this guy slides up next to me and asks my name. "Bianca," I told him.

"I'm Tony. You're a friend of Emily?"

"Oh yeah, we're sorority sisters," I said. There was a moment of lag in the small talk, so I acted. I motioned for him to lean over so I could whisper in his year. "Listen," I said. "I'm really horny and I need to get fucked. Interested?"

He looked a little surprised, which I expected. What I didn't expect was what he said next. "I came here with my friend, Kevin...can he join us?"

Well, in for a penny, in for a pound, that's my motto. "Sure," I said. The three of us quietly headed down to the guestroom. We barely hit the door when Tony and Kevin were all over me. I have to admit it...I like aggressive guys. I like it a little rough, and it looked like that was what Tony and Kevin were going to provide. Clothes were on the floor in no time and I dropped to my knees and took Tony's cock in my mouth. Yum. Kevin went behind me and started rubbing my pussy. We went at it like this for a few minutes, and then Tony got on the floor and told me to sit on his face. Never one to disappoint, I did. OMG....his tongue darted in and out and I thought I was going to explode. Kevin slid his cock into my mouth and I loved every second of it. I couldn't take it any more, I had to have them inside me. I moved down Tony's body and helped him slip on his condom. (Hey, no glove, no love, simple as that.) I mounted Tony and guided him into my puss. It felt soooooooo good. I stroked Kevin's cock a little bit and took him into my mouth again. After a minute, I guided Kevin around behind me.

He put his finger in my ass as Tony continued to fuck me. At this point, I should mention something. I *love* anal sex. I came almost as soon as Kevin put his finger in my ass. For me, that was the point of no return. I got off Tony and told Kevin to fuck my ass. I removed Tony's condom and put his cock in my mouth as Kevin put on a condom and moved into position behind me. I almost screamed as I felt Kevin slide into my ass. I took as much of Tony into my mouth as I could as Kevin started his slow, rhythmic motion. As Kevin started working me a little harder, I started working on Tony a little harder. Tony ran his fingers through my hair as I bobbed up and down. By this time, Kevin was fucking my ass *really* hard. Suddenly, Tony let out a loud moan as he shot his load into my mouth. I love that. Seriously, I really love that. At about this same time, Kevin yelps as he shoots his load deep into my ass. I swallowed Tony's deposit (what wasn't dripping down my chin, that is) and collapsed to the floor, feeling Kevin's deposit slowly dripping out.

So there you have it. The Huntress and her prey. Last night was so very cool.