Bianca's Dilemma

Story Info
He takes advantage of his wife's best friend.
1k words
3.97
199.2k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are in our early thirties and have a boring sex life. I usually fantasize about my wife's best friend, Bianca.

Bianca is a native of Italy, and she is an attractive young widow at 35. She is a voluptous brunette with beautiful ringlets of hair cascading down around a perfect face. She is very busty, but always wears conservative blouses and skirts due to being very religious.

Bianca runs a small gift shop, and I stopped in one day to get my wife an anniversary gift.

"Why the long face?" I said as I entered, because she was all alone there looking despondant leaning on the counter.

Suddenly she burst past me,locked the entrance, and ran sobbing into the back room.

I followed her with alarm, and saw her sitting in the semi-dark dabbing at a tissue.

"Business is bad," she choked, "and I can't pay the rent this month."

As she played with the crucifix around her neck, my eyes were directed to her heaving bosom, hidden beneath a frilly blouse. I felt my prick stiffen, and I moved in next to her.

"There, there. Stand up and let me hug you." I advised.

As she did so, the smell of purfume in her hair made me pull her tight against my hard on. She tried to shift a little, but I held the small of her back and rubbed her tight skirt with my bulge.

"All I do all day is dream of fucking you." I whispered.

Bianca gasped and tried to break free.

"Are you out of your mind? I'll tell your wife!" she hissed, but now I was clutching her ass cheeks and humping with confidence against her mound.

"I'd hate to see you lose the shop." I said quietly. Now one hand was cupping her ass through her pantyhose while the other started unbuttoning her blouse.

Bianca's breath was ragged and she began to stammer."If-If I let you see me naked will you leave?"

The blouse pulled open and I gasped at her tits. Even in her bra the nipples were visible. I slid her straps down and began roughly twisting her puffy tips.

Bianca began to breathe fast and shallow and pulled me close."Hurt them." she whispered."My husband used to hurt them." As I pulled harder she moaned and unzipped my pants.

With my free hand, I unzipped her skirt and she stepped out of it. She was jacking my cock in a fever trance, and every time I tugged or twisted her inflamed nipples she moaned louder.

I pushed her back on her desk, and she started to come back to her senses.

"I won't do this. I'll cry rape."

I pulled out a wad of bills and flung them on her naked, heaving chest.

"Here's the rent." I hissed, "and here's my pocket knife. Cut open your own pantyhose so I can fuck you properly."

Bianca was panting like a bitch in heat, and she accepted the knife and ripped open the crotch of her pantyhose. As the cool air hit her dainty panties, she started pulling on her own nipples.

She was staring wild-eyed at my engorged cock, and also cut open her panties without being told to.

"You're just another whore." I said coldly."Let's find out if you're a ten dollar one or a thousand dollar one."

I rammed my cock into the wettest pussy ever. Bianca began babbling in Italian, and pulled my ass deeper into her syrupy maw.

I started to bite her nipples and she came violently against me, spraying my prick with cunt juice.

"Tell me you like it. Tell me I own you." I hissed in her ear, as I pounded her hot box.

"You-you own me. Bite my nipples. Bite them. I'm gonna cum again!"

"You fucking tramp!" I taunted."You're not so high-and-mighty with your legs in the air and your best friend's husband's cock plowing your pussy."

She began licking my ear."I fuck myself to sleep every night thinking about you."she wheezed."When you came over in your bathing trunks last weekend, I wanted to pull them down and eat ten loads of cum out of your cock."

She clutched at my suit jacket and whimpered in total submission."Make me your whore. I'll even fuck your friends for you. Just keep fucking me with that big cock."

"Pinch your own nipples,cunt. It's time for me to blow a load all over you."

I pulled out and let fly. She scrambled to her elbows and took the whole load all over her pious face.Bianca groaned and lapped at the hot load hitting her hair and mouth. The whole time she twisted her swollen and red nipples.

"Cover me." she whined. "Make me eat it.Make me wear it in my hair all day."

"Jesus," I said admiringly. "You are a total whore. Come over tonight and suck me off while my wife is in the next room."

At this, cum-covered Bianca began slurping at my cock with gusto.

"That's it, cunt. Make me cum again. I'm going to take you away this weekend and you're not going to have anything but hard cock in your mouth for 48 hours."

Bianca grabbed my hips and began slamming her mouth against my groin, emitting spittle and groans with every impact. She tickled my nut bag as I purposefully ripped off her expensive blouse.

I grabbed her curly hair, admiring the ropes of cum matting it all over.

"I'm gonna spew hot chunks of cum down your throat, bitch. Ughh..eat it.."

I went off like a volcano again. Bianca mewled and swallowed over and over, her eyes tearing up and cum dripping out of her nostrils.

I got up and looked down at her on the desk. No longer a haughty church member, just a cum dumster in torn pantyhose, panting and still clawing at my groin, wanting more seed to eat.

"I'll see you tonight." I hissed.

Bianca started babbling incoherently. "Don't leave yet. Call your friends up. Make me swallow their cum. Please, please..."