Bibbit Smithers's Ordeals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orwell's sneers got even more extensive after Bibbs got so aroused by his humiliation by the guests that he went to the bathroom to jack off.

He told Maya and Miss Primrose that he was just going to take a leak, but they knew better, and they kept the bathroom door open, and everyone peeked in at Bibbs as he pounded his pud!

Finally, Bibbs got so nervous he lost his erection, and was sent to stand in the corner again.

"My God, watch him walkin' around his own house with his peter bouncin' around in front of all these ladies." Orwell shook his head in amused disgust.

With Orwell laughing at him, standing right behind Bibbs, tossing spit balls at his nude buttocks, Bibbs discovered in horror that his erection had returned.

Maya and Miss Primrose gave no real stimulation to Bibbs, though Miss Primrose had once caned his cock and balls after he'd left porn on the living room computer.

Maya had of course never fucked Bibbs, or removed her clothing around him, but she'd discovered she could get a serious orgasm by locking on a strap-on dildo, ordering Bibbs to strip and pounding him in the ass....

Shove, shove, and it really stimulated her! It had always looked a little ridiculous, the strap on tied over her jeans while she fucked this naked middle aged man, but it made her cum.

But the ass hammering didn't do much for Bibbs, and since he was often ridiculed for touching himself (the ladies had taken the door off his upstairs loo) Bibbs ended up being very, very horny.

And, quite frankly, somewhat incontinent, it was a big dildo.

So Bibbs was very aroused at this party, not having touched himself in several days.

Miss Primrose had tied Bibbs's hands when he went to sleep, because as a conscientious Methodist woman, she couldn't abide the idea that onanism went on under her roof.

But at this party, Bibbs, having left the bathroom, went back to try and finish off a second time.

But the bathroom door was locked this time...

Yes, someone was in there, and Orwell suggested Bibbs take off his shirt as well and just jerk off in front of everyone.

It probably wasn't a suggestion that Bibbs should have taken that day...

Bibbs's oldest son Bibbit "Biff" Smithers had commented to his young fiancée that "this is why my mom fucked a surrogate instead of Dad. I am not biologically his son, and it's not a bad thing."

That day, lost most of his friends, and of course Miss Primrose and Maya's friends just had total contempt for him.

Somehow, during the evening, Biff hit it off with Miss Primrose, and asked HER for a spanking, which horrified the fiancée...a little bit too much "like father like son" fuck the biology.

Biff, who was a fairly rich computer guy, invited Miss Primrose to move in with him that night, as he felt he needed uh, "structure."

So Maya was leaving, and Orwell moved in instead! He couldn't really afford a big rent, but Maya encouraged him to just come on by.

"I have so much work, spanking Bibbs to quit his smoking, and making him exercise so he doesn't have a heart attack...you could really help me with this!"

"But I don't want to..." Bibbs just didn't know what to do.

At that time Bibbs had felt as if he was losing control of his life.

Orwell was a nice enough guy, until once when Orwell noticed that Bibbs ignored Maya's request that he get off his phone and do the dishes.

Orwell, who had been raised to respect women, had thrown the Iphone in the toilet and taken off his belt, dragging Bibbs into the bedroom for (sigh) a bare bottom spanking.

The next time, when Bibbs had objected to cutting around the edge of the lawn, having felt he'd done enough mowing it.

Orwell cut a thorny bramble stick from the back yard, and soon Bibbs was naked, rubbing his sore behind, and snipping away at the excess grass!

Maya could administer a nasty whipping but it was sun to moon compared to Orwell, who taught racquetball part time at Buttermilk County Rec.

How could things get worse, Bibbs thought...sadly, Maya then met Julius, who she eventually married.

How had this happened? Maya had wanted to go to some singles bars, as she was smarting after a breakup. But her girlfriends were out of town, and Maya didn't like going on the hunt alone.

Orwell suggested that Bibbs shave his legs and dress up in makeup and full drag and go out with Maya as her "Girlfriend"

Bibbs objected to this strenuously, of course. He felt at this point that these two housemates, tenants really, were taking way too much advantage of him.

After all, Maya didn't ever put out for Bibbs, and she no longer covered her share of the rent and food, and Orwell had followed suit.

Bibbs was wealthy enough that this didn't matter much, but it stung him.

Bibbs was going to utterly refuse to dress up as a ladyboy, but Orwell had been a missionary in China, and had observed how the Chinese tortured Falun Gong adherents with a "shock stick" similar to electric cattle prods, and Orwell brought one of these sumbitches home with him.

A few nasty shocks with this encouraged Bibbs to become "Babs".

That night, Maya and "Babs" went out and picked up a couple of hot guys.

Maya, who had the short cattle prod in her bag, encouraged "Babs" to please Keith with her glossy mouth, and Maya began messing around with Julius...they had come back to Bibbs's house, and Orwell was watching from the hallway.

At some point, Keith discovered that "Babs" was not a woman-born woman, and left in revulsion, after knocking one of "Babs's" teeth loose.

Julius thought the whole thing was a scream. and he and Maya began seeing each other seriously. And then they got engaged.

For a time, Julius lived in the house with Bibbs, Orwell and Maya, and he began getting restive with Maya's undressing and punishing Bibbs.

Eventually, after Maya put Bibbs in a chastity device as a way to make masturbation more of a reward for him...

Julius became irked that during Bibbs's "free" periods, he would kneel and masturbate in front of the housemates as a reward.

This made Julius jealous.

"Can't you keep him locked up longer?" demanded Julius. "He doesn't need a reward, I'll beat his ass if he doesn't keep up with the damn chores."

"Dear, it is Bibbs's house, we can't go too far." Maya said, tossing her glossy black hair. "That we got to the point that he lets us punish him and limit his orgasms is really enough"

"Yes, he certainly bitches and moans about It." reflected Julius.

But still, the weekly masturbation-in-front-of-Maya had to end.

But, one couldn't be kept in chastity for too long, or there would be significant health problems to Bibbs's prostate.

Julius took Bibbs's key, and left him locked for five months, which Bibbs was quite bitter about.

Finally one night, when Maya was away, Bibbs was told by Julius to strip and Orwell tied Bibbs's hands behind his back and lay him over the kitchen stool

Julius removed the chastity belt, and for the first time in five months, Bibbs was fully erect. Orwell donned a rubber glove and shoved his fingers up Bibbs's rectum...

While Julius held a dish under Bibbs's cock. Bibbs felt no orgasm, but he apparently came anyway, and, under protest, licked up the semen.

For the last eighteen months that Julius, Maya and Orwell shared the house with Bibbs, this was how he got relieved.

It was difficult, getting harsh whippings for his misdeeds but no real rewards for good behavior.

Bibbs had really enjoyed the masturbation sessions--although Maya had never undressed for him, when she'd been in a good mood, she'd flash her cleavage at him, or sometimes wear a bikini top to help him get over the edge.

Since Bibbs didn't date, or really get out much at all, that had been plenty of stimulation...

Even when she punished Bibbs it was a little arousing, beautiful Maya.

When Maya had shoved a cucumber up Bibbs's ass, blindfolded him and put him in the corner while she, Orwell and Julius enjoyed a sports game or "Saturday Night Live" it had been somewhat exciting.

During an early period in Bibbs's business, he'd hired Maya part time to drive him to see clients for his plastic cup business. They'd gone all over the country.

When Bibbs would come back to the car and report he couldn't make the sale, Maya would get enraged.

She'd order Bibbs, sitting next to her in the front seat, to pull his pants and undies down right there in the car, and sit on his hands.

Then Maya would masturbate Bibbs's penis to full erection and then whip it with a school ruler until it was tiny and bleeding...

Bibbs would be crying, looking ridiculous in the front seat with her....

And she'd say--"Go back in that building and try your pitch again. If you don't make it this time, I'll beat your balls, too!"

And with that, a fortune was made!

But Julius took a lot of the pizzazz out of their final months together.

Eventually Orwell, who apparently had been studying to be a military chaplain, moved out, and left the country.

Bibbs begged Maya and Julius to let him out of chastity now. With Orwell gone, it would seem that they could all live normally...

But Maya loved it that, in chastity, Bibbs never left the seat up on the toilet, as of course he had to pee sitting down. More than once he'd wet his pants at work because all the stalls were taken and of course he couldn't use the urinal.

"I used to make Bibbs lick his stray urine off the floor when he still had peeing privileges, but in chastity things are great."

Finally though, Maya and Julius moved out, and Maya gave Bibbs back his keys. For a time, Bibbs dated around, and his house was a mess!

Part of the problem was, Orwell called Bibbs drunk one night, and confessed that Maya was actually a transvestite. With an amazing cleavage, since of course she'd taken hormones..

Julius apparently was bi, and when he'd discovered the first night that Bibbs had been cross dressing, Maya had told him something she'd never even told Bibbs.

"Oh, so that's the reason she never let me see her naked" Bibbs had said...and it was a bit hard to process, that he'd been whipped and denied for five years by a ladyboy...

It probably helped him adjust when he began going to the Thumbscrew Lodge, of course....

But Bibbs was able to now date a lot of women, and (women born) he'd hoped that he might become normal, right?

But of course the problem was, Bibbs had this natural urge to be a submissive, otherwise, Maya and Julius and Orwell would have been languishing in the County Jail.

Bibbs began seeing a bartender at the Paincafe, the BDSM hotel in town. Flynt was a good humored Scottish girl with bad teeth, big tits and long legs.

Flynt was, what they called in the British Isles a "Chav" which stood for "Council Housed and Violent" Chav girls were hell raisers, and they dressed very sluttily.

Flynt had taken t he keys to Bibbs's belt, but she'd refused to move in with him, and since she had another big, handsome boyfriend, Flynt was not too interested in anything sexual with Bibbs.

Flynt did like it that Bibbs bought her jewelry and gave her financial gifts, and stripped at least to her bra and panties for him to gaze at while he choked his monthly chicken.

Eventually, Flynt let Bibbs take her clothes off, but just to give her oral service. Then, after she'd been fucked by her big, inconsiderate boyfriend, Bibbs would drop by, give Flynt a little money, and then a massage and a scented bath before licking Ski's cum out of her nether region.

Sometimes Ilyse, Flynt's roommate was there, and she had Bibbs do that all important work on her region as well. Generally though, Bibbs was not unlocked...

Just once a month! After a bit, though, Ilyse began feeling sorry for Bibbs, and she'd unlock him and tease him with her long red nails, without letting him release...which meant he was even more devoted!

Ilyse and Flynt both fucked lots of men, and felt, in addition to generous tips, Bibbs should earn his orgasms by strenuous service.

Daily, the girls would send a bag of used condoms to Bibbs's office, and the courier, Danny, would watch as Bibbs drained the rubbers of the cum of various chaps, and chewed the prophylactics up and swallowed them.

Once a month, Danny would bring the key to the chastity device, unless the ladies were in a good mood, and then Bibbs would go over and jack off in front of them.

Bibbs had a private executive bathroom, and Danny would let him jack off as many times as he could in half an hour.

This before Danny banged on the door, relocked Bibbs for another month and biked away.

When Bibbs met Aspen, he asked for his keys back, and began having a sexual relationship with her...

But he couldn't seem to stay away from Mistress Flynt!

Sometimes after an evening with Aspen, making tender love, Bibbs would have to go see Flynt and be whipped and caged...it was a compulsion..

Bibbs had the worst luck with these women. He had to keep a normal relationship with Aspen!

Bibbs's first wife, Trendi, upon marrying Bibbs years before, had denied Bibbs her favors because Bibbs's mother, who then lived with them, had told Trendi that Bibbs's family didn't have particularly good genes.

"If you want healthy boys, date healthy men, and let my wimpy son support you in the style to which you've become accustomed."

How could Mom have said such a horrible, emasculating thing about her son?

And, of course, Bibbs couldn't keep his hands off Trendi, and she'd had to tie his penis to his leg to keep him from trying to fuck her in her sleep...

Then Trendi had jacked Bibbs off, as a reward for endless begging, and sometimes Mom would do it when Trendi was too busy.

After Trendi had given birth to Biff and a couple of other kids, she'd left Bibbs for one of her studs, and Mother had moved out...

Bibbs's second wife, Brioche, had had a bit of a temper, and had often consigned Bibbs to the garage of their house, stark naked...

Summer and winter. Brioche had made Bibbs write punishment sentences as a penalty for plaguing her.

Bibbs and Brioche had gone to counseling, but then the marriage counselor had run off with Brioche after making Bibbs suck his cock in the therapy room.

After this, Bibbs had moved to Buttermilk Falls and started his business, and met Maya and the others.

And now, as Bibbs was driving home from the Thumbscrew Lodge, he realized that he really should give up these BDSM associations and be with his gorgeous fiancé Aspen, and start a normal life.

It had all been too much!

When he got to the house, he saw that Aspen's car was there, and with pleasure, he unlocked the door and came inside.

There was Aspen, but she looked a little cold.

"How's it going, honey?"

"You told me, Bibbs that you were going to a business seminar. That apparently is not where you went...you went to a bondage ranch?"

"How did you..." Bibbs stepped towards Aspen, who held up a hand.

Then, the bathroom door slammed, and Turk, one of the guys from Thumbscrew Lodge, the one with the leather jacket came out.

"See, I beat you home."

"Why are you here,Turk?"

Bibbs was a little alarmed.

"Well, I remember that you didn't get to jack off before you left, and that was your reward for being a good little cocksucker." Turk grinned, and Aspen giggled.

Bibbs could have said he wanted to be alone with his fiancée, and after all, his chastity belt was in the dresser drawer.

But, in a lustful trance, Bibbit Smithers, Senior stripped before Turk and Aspen and began pounding his pud.

So intense was his concentration, that he didn't even notice when the two left...

And there he was, on his knees and naked once again...alone.

12