Biblical Feminism

Story Info
A Christian Feminist is shown her errors.
1.7k words
3.82
48.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect." Jennifer sat back from her computer screen with a certain self-satisfaction. Her head dipping to the side as blonde locks flowed over her shoulder. The logo for the 'Christian Women for Feminism' was finally complete. It had taken a while to work on the picture. She wanted it to be perfect for presentation.

She got up from her computer, moving over towards the mirror in her office. Her eyes looking over the youthful body before her. She had always been told how beautiful she was, from her dirty blonde hair, her pretty blue eyes, her pert breasts, down to her curvy hips - men and women had always complimented her. This was the impetus for the CWF. She was always told how pretty she was, she even used it in her teenage years to get men of all ages to submit to her, it felt natural to use her body for men. It came with a price though, men treated her like an object, a tool. She had power over them, but they never respected her. Men had even gone to great lengths to justify the bible calling her nothing but an object for their pleasure!

Thankfully, she had found feminism in college. She knew that the bible was just being interpreted wrong. There were passages about the wisdom of women, their spirit, and courage all over the bible. It was true that they should bend to their husband, but they were not sex slaves nor lustful objects! She continued to look at herself in the mirror. Though it had been so sexy using her body to manipulate those men.. To see how hard their cocks could get and then use her pussy to.. It could even be fun to let them impregnate her.. She shook her head. She needed to get those thoughts out of her mind, she was not that person anymore.

The buzzer for the door chirped, pulling her from her thoughts. With a shake of her head, the woman stepped away from the mirror and headed upfront. She stopped in her tracks at the front door when her eyes took in the man who was waiting. He was... beautiful. There was no other way around it. His short cut black hair, broad shoulders, and muscles. He looked like an Adonis, it felt like a light glowed around him. She opened the door, her voice barely able to come to her,"We..welcome to the Christian Women for Feminism.. Ca.. Can I help you?"

The roguish man smiled at her reaction, apparently used to it. He nodded his head, "Yes, I am very interested in what you do. I read your article in the paper and wanted to discuss your ideas and thoughts." He pushed the door open and moved past her without asking, making his way into the lobby, "It is not often that I see women of the faith try to advocate for liberal ideas like feminism."

Everything about the man seemed perfect, he even smelled divine. She had to shake the thoughts from her head as she focused on his words, "That is exactly the type of thinking that we want to fight. The bible does have a role for women and men, but women can be independent and strong spirited." The passion rising from within, "It doesn't mean that we need to be objects."

A soft chuckle and smile from the figure. His arms crossing in front of him as he leaned against the wall. It would almost come off as condescending if he wasn't so damn sexy, "But the bible doesn't seem to support your hypothesis. It speaks about women being quiet in church and not being teachers."

Jennifer was quick to jump in, "Oh no. That was in relation to the Church of Corinth! The women had become rowdy. It was never meant as a guide to all women." She could feel her cheeks burn, she had just countered him. She could feel her pulse race with this man. Why was it so hard to focus on the conversation? She was getting so wet.. She wondered how big his cock was as he spoke.

The man tilted his head forward, "You're right." He stated to her surprise. He pushed himself off and slowly moved towards her, "For centuries, the bible has been misunderstood. It has been mistranslated." He slowly moved towards her, his fingers coming to take the woman's chin, his eyes looking into hers. As she stared into his eyes, she could see there were specks of gold with the blue.

"I don't understand." She could feel her face getting hot, again, as he moved so close to her. Her head slowly shaking,"What are.. This is inappropriate. You can't touch me like this." Her hand coming up to touch his chest, a jolt like electricity running through her body. She shivered as her nipples became instantly hard and she could feel her pussy moisten at being so close.

"When God created woman, he made her superior." The man's voice now becoming low, seductive. He moved his head down, his lips coming near hers, "He created man with a great flaw. The woman was given the knowledge of Good and Evil. She was its soul protector. She used it against man." His other hand slowly snaked under her shirt as he began to circle around her.

Jennifer was frozen in a mixture of lust and confusion as the predator continued his assault. When he was behind her, his hand ran down to her pussy. He began to gently stroke her through her panties.

"She gave of him her fruit, her pussy. For many ages after that, man was kept in subjection as women fucked them. They were kept docile and weak as their cocks were sated with the fruit that woman could bare. This angered the righteous God and he decided to punish his creation."

The fingers moved from over her panties to under them, her clit began to be played with and a soft moan emitted from her. She felt herself lean back against the man as he continued to tell his story.

"That is when he created me.. To assist men in quelling women. Angels with the ability to seduce and fuck whoever we want." He slowly leaned closer to her ear, his voice soft, "You can call me Gabriel." He gently whispered as he moved back, "We showed man that you can remove the independence from a woman by using her own gift against her. A woman can fuck a man into submission, or be fucked into submission." He began to move his fingers against her pussy even harder as he spoke to the woman, "Your cult of liberation can not be allowed to continue.. The Morning Star will not poison the faith again."

Jennifer could barely understand anything he was saying now as his expert fingers played her pussy like a fiddle. She shivered as she felt his fingers pulling back and out of her pants. She gasped as he moved and pushed her hard against the wall, the air escaping her. A small piece of her knew that she should not be allowing this. A defiance to fight Gabriel. Those thoughts faded as his lips touched hers in a sensual and erotic kiss. She moaned her hands coming around his shoulders as his fingers slid down her jeans - his fingers searing the pants right off of her legs.

The angel smiled at the sex starved creature, his hands now forcefully pulling her back and then pinning her against the wall. He reached down unzipping his pants, his hard cock coming out to gently touch her cunt.

The woman gasped as the electric feeling jolted through her again. She stared into the man's eyes as he was about to violate her, sweat coming to her brow. Her beautiful blonde hair starting to stick to her skin. She closed her eyes and moaned out as he finally entered into her.

"Et paries filium" The angel spoke out as he began to fuck her, pinning her against the wall. His muscles ensuring that her body would go nowhere as she felt every minute. The iris of his eyes turning stark gold. He watched her with a sadistic determination, enjoying the righteousness of his cause against the inferior sex.

Jennifer was on fire and ecstatic, this was the best sex of her life. Though even as her body badly wanted to submit, she could feel that this did not seem right in the back of her head. Her arms naturally snaking around his shoulders as sweat beaded all over her body. Her head shaking,"Why are you doing this?" Her voice breathy, lustful.

"Go out and multiply, Genesis.." The deep baritone voice responded as he pushed so far that she could feel it hitting her cervix, "Children are a gift from the lord, Psalms.." His brow knitting as he continued, a soft growl, "You will obey men and bring other women to be unto service to us."

Jennifer felt herself melt completely at his words. After all, It was godly. Her cunt fit so naturally along his prick and it felt so good to just be there with him. She leaned into the man to kiss him sincerely. All thoughts of this being wrong, or him taking advantage of her were gone. She was a woman of God now, and would submit to men like she was supposed to.

As she was kissing him, she reached up behind and under her shirt to unclasp her bra. As she leaned back, she closed her eyes and took off her shirt and bra - letting them bounce for the enjoyment of the ArchAngel. She could feel his cock twitch, somehow instinctively knowing how close he was getting. Her eyes opening as she looked into the man's eyes, "Fuck me.. Give me a baby."

Gabriel forced his cock all the way into her needful pussy, down to the hilt as he began to cum inside the woman. A smile creeped across his lips as she screamed out in bliss. The smile stayed as he took a step back, letting her down and fall to her knees.

The woman began to dutifully suck his cock, ensuring to get it clean for him. The organization known as 'Christian Women for Feminism' had been changed forever.