Big 40 in the City O' Sin Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple continues the fun.
1k words
4.33
12.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ambers
Ambers
1 Followers

While exiting the airplane, I quietly inform my dubious man that he will get his, to which he replies, "not soon enough".

I'm thinking how true, as I can already taste his magnificent cock on my tongue in anticipation. He goes on to get our luggage while I go outside to flag down a taxi. By luck, we get one of the mini-van variety so at least we can stretch out our legs on our way to the hotel. we hop in the taxi laughing, relieved that our bags made it through the airport without incident, I would be horrified if they had been looked into, as I think I could start my own mail order toy business with nothing but the contents of one bag, well, that and the video camera...

As we settle into the cab the driver tells us that it might be a longer ride due to an accident and the resulting heavy back-up of traffic. Okay, it is what it is right? My gorgeous companion leans back in his seat and closes his eyes, but they snap open again as I place my hand high up on his thigh. After all of the excitement on the plane, he is awfully quick to respond and his cock is rock hard almost instantly from the softest stroking. I increase the pressure and speed, and now it is his turn to sigh and squirm. At least he doesn't have an audience. We hit the traffic and the driver informs us that it will be about another half-hour before we reach the hotel. Perfect. I don't know if the driver can see my face in the darkened interior of the cab, but I am pleased for the first time in my life with unexpected traffic, and a sly smile spreads across my face.

The driver switches on some music and I slowly unzip my mans zipper. His massive cock is so hard, it must have been painfully constricted. I tease the fly open, I can feel the delightful throb and heat in my hand. I pop open the button with my left hand and gently, teasingly, trace patterns on that gorgeous tool with my right. His cock springs forward into my hand, it feels like a steel rod, and as I stroke it, he shivers and takes a nervous glance at the driver. The man up front isn't paying any attention to the action happening right under his nose, so my willing victim relaxes a little. I start to encircle that cock with my hand in a slow but steady rhythm and his heartbeat quickens, but I am taking my time, I don't want his come in my hand, I want it thick and hot in my mouth, on my face, running down my throat. Slowly I lean over and put my face in his lap, and remove my hand from his cock, sliding it down to gently rub his balls. rolling them around in my hand, they are hard and tight. What a pity, this won't take long. I start by gliding my tongue along the underside of his cock, then move to the top. Then I rapidly circle the throbbing head before sucking it into my mouth completely. I slide my mouth over the length of it a few times, savoring the feel of that impressive thing on my tongue, then I suck it in completely, feeling it hi the back of my throat, before I swallow it whole.

I can hear him moan just loud enough, and I now know we must have the attention of our driver. The unsuspecting man has begun looking in the rear view mirror , and I t doesn't take him long to realize that he is going to be the only spectator for what is looking to be quite a show. I re-double my efforts on my man's cock, giving the spectator something to remember us by. My man grabs fistfuls of my hair and starts pumping his hips up and down, voraciously fucking my mouth. I love the feel of that hot, heavy rod sliding in between my lips, across my tongue, before stretching my throat. As I continue with constant rhythm, he starts to shake. The pumping of his hips becoming more and more erratic and I know he is ready to give me what I have been waiting for. I increase my speed and suction on his cock and wiggle my finger to the spot between his ass and his balls, applying just the right amount of pressure. I look up directly into his eyes and that does the trick.

I open my mouth and stick out my tongue, but the first shot hits my chin and runs down my neck. Even better than I expected. He is so hot he can't even control his aim. His gasps and groans fill the cab, and the second shot hits all the way in the back of my throat with such force I half expect it to splash back out. Then the third, forth and fifth land squarely on my tongue and I savor the taste before swallowing it down. With a Cheshire grin I softly lick my lips, and gently give the tip of his cock a few more licks, relishing in every shudder when my tongue makes contact. Still massaging his balls, I even manage to coax a little more of his tasty come onto my tongue, before licking him completely clean.

Quietly, the driver announces that we have reached our destination. My man rapidly forces himself back into the constriction of his jeans and jumps out, embarrassed, to get our luggage. I stay behind and pay the driver. Teasingly licking my lips, I am sure to leave him a generous tip. He hands me a card, and says to make sure we ask for him for the return trip to the airport, that he knows of several "detours" and to make sure we plan on time for unexpected "traffic". I may do just that. But for now, there are many more adventures to be had in the city of sin..

Ambers
Ambers
1 Followers