Big and Bold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I had no doubt what this meant as Emma pushed play and we settled in. She was going to pass serious gas again, and probably enjoy the fact that my nose was so close.

Sure enough, thirty minutes later I felt Emma tense just a little. I started hearing a slow rumble, which went loud as Emma helped it along. I counted ten slow seconds. Emma sighed deeply. The smell hit; more sulfur. Emma looked back. I let my eyes glaze over and carefully let my head fall onto her buttocks.

Emma released a belly laugh, to the point of losing control, burying her face in the opposite arm of her couch, and shaking from the laughter.

The movie continued. Eventually, the smell faded, and I took to letting my hands roam slowly around Emma's big, soft posterior, contained by light-colored denim. I didn't grab or squeeze it; in my mind, Emma's permission was required for that.

Nearing the end of the movie, Emma unleashed another rumble; this one was equally loud, andfive seconds longerthan her first. She helped it along again too. I felt her relax into the couch when it was out.

"I really cranked that one off," she admitted. She moved carefully and righted herself. "You good, Will?" she asked. You're okay?" She put an arm around me and pulled me closer.

"Yeah," I answered. Man, when this woman passed gas, the only appropriate word was "powerful." And for whatever reason, the noise was appealing.

Emma replaced the movie, and killed the electronics. "Let's go have a soak in the tub," she suggested. "The main bath here." We crossed the living room and entered the rightmost of the two doors. This was a sizable space. Three feet from the door on the left wall was the sink. On the rear wall was a large whirlpool tub. The toilet was on the right wall, not quite directly across from the sink.

Emma looked at me and said, "Gotta get naked." I slid out of my clothes. Emma stripped down with no shame whatsoever. She started the tub, no jets, and added a small dose of bubble-maker. I enjoyed the view while she leaned over. We waited a few minutes and killed the water. Emma was in and settled first. She positioned me with my back to her and put me between her open legs. She leaned me gently on her chest and cuddled.

We sat there in the hot, bubbly water. Emma said, "Will, I feel you trying to relax. Part of you is fighting it, though. I hope you're getting more comfortable with me, not less."

"I want to. But it seems wrong to like it when a big girl is naked, showing off her ass, clothed or otherwise. Then you got the gas, which shouldn't be appealing. People aren't supposed to like those odd things," I explained.

Her response was, "Will, you can like whatever things you want. Especially privately and on the level of your own thoughts. Yes, it's not socially acceptable for the world to discover people like these kinds of things, from an everyday life standpoint. You shouldn't announce to the world that you like big women, big rumps, wicked gas, and healthy turds arouse you. You'd be shunned and avoided like the plague.

"But this is you and me, here, with something we're both willing to help the other enjoy. We're consenting with each other. No one can tell us not to. They can form an opinion and hold it, and sometimes express it. What happens here is for us. It stays here. It ain't anyone else's business unless they're here and happen to be like-minded. Behind closed doors and covered windows, anything goes. We don't need anyone's permission," she finished.

"I'm getting ready to drop a log," Emma said. "Big, for sure. I'm kind of hoping it floats. Then you can have a look," Emma said, changing the subject. A few minutes passed, and I leaned back, feeling Emma's hands draped gently around me, and her big, soft knockers plastered against my back. Very shortly, she produced more gas, and it had that weird squelch that happens with hard surfaces combined with water and bodily functions.

Emma chuckled in my ear. "Yeah. Louder is better," she noted. Eventually, she took her weight on her hands and lifted herself slightly. I heard her take a breath, tense, and start a slow push. Her exhale became a grunt, then turned back to a mild sigh.

I very faintly heard Emma's load touch the bottom of the tub. There was a void in the white soap bubbles. She reached down and carefully prodded her turd. It bobbed up to my right, just ahead of my shoulder. Sulfur assaulted my nose. Emma had unloaded another 8-incher, dark again too. Something odd had happened, too. I had a full-blown erection.

I had been mildly hard since after our first trip to the lower bath. Emma's figure and very healthy ass were responsible for that. But right now my dick was ramrod straight. It could only mean that having her shit was a turn-on.

We sat until the odor faded. Emma hoisted herself, dripped off some, and stepped out of the tub. I followed, but not before getting another serious eyeful of Emma's rear. I stepped over and started drying myself. Emma retrieved her turd and disposed of it. She washed thoroughly.

She took her turn getting dry. She stood in front of me, took my head in her hands, and gently kissed my forehead. I wrapped my hands around her, just above her buttocks. "Your figure is just thick," I said. My dick pressed into her bladder.

"Your head makes a great target. It's my favorite." Emma countered. She slid into a bathrobe ,and I retrieved my boxers and a t-shirt. We went back out to the living room and sat on the couch. Emma covered all the windows and got naked.

I looked at her drooping belly roll as she sat again. "You've been staring hard at my ass," Emma said. "Is it making you crazy by now?" I nodded. "Move," she ordered. She sprawled on her belly. "So have some," she said, working her hips so her ass shook.

Very carefully, I eased myself across her legs. I planted my hands at her lower back and rubbed for two minutes.

"Don't tease me, ass clown," Emma warned. Without further ado, I dropped my head directly onto her rump. With my face planted, I gently groped and pushed the extra flesh up around my mug.. I jiggled it in my hands for several minutes. It was all soft and warm.

Then I shifted to gentle, sucking kisses on each cheek, pulling on the extra flab with my lips. I kept this up for a total of ten minutes. Then I spent another five just rubbing her ass cheeks up and down with my hands. Then, I decided to be a bit aggressive. I grabbed handfuls of soft ass in each hand, gently tugging, pushing and shoving it around. I shoved my hands flat into her butt, kneading it like bread dough. Lastly, I face-planted one more time, shoving the mounds of her rump up against my cheeks.

I came up for air. "Good boy," Emma said, sitting up herself. She gently opened my legs, and eased herself between them. Things were getting a nice stretch, but I wasn't gonna complain. In very un-ladylike fashion, she spread her legs too. She took my left hand and guided it to her crotch. I felt warm wetness, and Emma slid my hand around for a few minutes. "That's called wet pussy," Emma stated. "You got me wet. That's the first time in 3 months someone besides me made me wet," she added.

At this point, we said goodnight and turned in for the evening. I thought Emma wanted to share a bed, but also thought that she might decide that was a bit risky because she might not have trusted herself not to jump my bones and hump me till something broke.

Sunday

We woke thirty minutes apart. Emma was first, and I woke to the smell of cooking oatmeal. I guess Emma felt obligated to keep cooking. I said as much as I entered the kitchen. It looked like she intended to add toast and fruit to the menu. Then coffee was on.

"You get dishes again," Emma admitted. "Besides, with all the creative freaking I'm subjecting you to, the least I can do is keep your belly happy."

So I got the dishes underway and finished in less than half an hour. Then I sat down to read for an hour. I told Emma I needed to stretch my legs, and walked for half an hour and returned. When I got back, Emma had found an episode of Jeopardy! on Game Show Network.

We watched it and the next one. At one point Emma slid off the couch and stood directly in front of me, leaning over to put her buttocks right in my face. With ten seconds' delay, she unleashed a loud, crackling report from her ass, a maddening racket of more than five seconds.

She reached back for my hands and placed them at her hips. Sulfur rolled through the air.

"You're going to have to take a dump again," I said.

"Nope, just gas," she declared. She stripped her jeans and panties off. She knelt on the floor, dropping her butt on my feet. In another few minutes, her belly needed more relief, and I noted a very slight tremor across my feet as Emma delivered more gas, another masterpiece near that ten-second mark.

It was loud, but lacked odor. Emma remained seated on my feet, and I had to admit I liked it. After another several minutes, Emma released me and I went back to my book. Emma disappeared into her room, and I could hear computer keys clicking away.

An hour later she appeared again. "You want to put my bed to good use?" she asked. I stood and followed her to the bedroom. I let her pull my pants and boxers and shirt off. My erection started.

"I know I'm a cow. The cow needs to fuck you," Emma said quietly. I fell onto the bed. "I promise not to crush you. I'm going to ride your dick till you beg me to stop. Or pay me to," she declared. She straddled me at the waist, working a handjob until she rubbered my member.

She lubed the condom and guided me into her. It left me feeling like I was soaking my dick in fairly hot water. For her size, Emma started slowly and worked gracefully and gently for the first few minutes, letting me feel her rhythm and her hefty figure.

Then things got serious. Emma leaned with her hands on my shoulders. She shifted from the hips, and eased down until I was deep inside her and groaning. She repeated the slow, driving pump twice more. She spread her knees, shifted herself back, and took my entire penis deep between her legs. She withdrew, then shoved herself back down on me. She repeated this move over and over. I emptied myself into the latex.

Emma pumped faster, gaining speed. She remained on her knees, and pulled me forward. She looped my hands at her waist. With nothing more than her wide hips, she pumped back and forth, her body slapping mine. She panted, then moaned, then groaned and grunted.

She pulled me out of her and lowered me to my back. She slid me back in and pumped hard and fast. Her heavy breaths blasted around my ear. Slamming her pelvis into me one final time, she arched, pulled out, and loosed a scream that became an animal grunt.

Emma sprayed wet pussy all over my lower belly. Not content, she shoved me back into her slack pussy and pumped some more. Ten minutes more. Emma pulled out, screamed, and squirted my chest. She grabbed my cock, tugged it hard, and slid it home again. She humped me savagely for another five minutes, breathing like an overworked draft horse. She didn't hurt me, but her size owned me. She pulled out one last time, leaned into my ear and grunted as she hosed down the middle of my torso. She eased herself on top of me, and got into a serious, fifteen-minute case of the shakes. The huge puddle of slime remained between us.

"Too much?" Emma asked. "Almost," I answered. "You'll live. Suck it up," she advised. She got off the bed, and returned with a tub of baby wipes. She cleaned my torso. "Thanks," I said.

"I cleaned up one mess so I'm ready to make the next one," she informed me. With that, she straddled my belly, got into the crab-walk position, and relaxed herself. Within two minutes, she tensed a little, and flexed her belly. Something warm hit me just above the navel.

Emma took a deep breath and made a slow, deliberate push. Her turd pressed into my belly, then grew and dropped onto it. Emma pushed some more, and the turd grew and slid along until it finally dropped free. She moved and I got a look at what she'd done to me. Her shit was thick, and had to be nearly a foot long. It was darkly colored and a little on the heavy side. My penis throbbed.

She rolled onto her side and faced me. Her dump was still warm on my stomach. She smiled. There was no wickedness, just a lot of "That was so damn fun for me." Her hand played across my face, and she gave me a long, gentle kiss with big, soft lips.

She reached down and carefully took control of her load. With no pause, she carefully placed the smelly creation on my face. I closed my eyes, and my head twitched once. Emma grabbed it gently, and kissed me long on the cheek. She left the turd there on my face for another thirty seconds, then carefully left the bed to dispose of it and clean up properly.

After Emma's exhibition, we returned to the living room. I dressed and took a walk to clear my head and maybe air out the odors of Emma's freaky-witch side. I returned and a bit later in the day we had lunch. We sat and Emma cuddled relentlessly. At one point I announced a need to answer the call of nature.

"Do I get to come too?" Emma asked. I told her I needed some privacy. She frowned, saying, "If you insist." I departed to the downstairs bath to tend to my business. Five minutes into a magazine article, there came a knock at the door. It did not have a lock. Emma strode in, letting her bath robe fall to the floor. She approached the toilet, spread her legs, and eased herself to my lap. She was careful not to release too much of her weight.

She wrapped her arms around me, and I leaned forward and hugged her, knowing she was not going to go away. She confirmed that she wasn't going to squish me. I sat and tried to relax. Emma rubbed my lower back. After another five minutes, my work was done. Emma moved and I tended to myself and washed my hands.

Emma was taking a long look in the toilet bowl. "Not bad for a little guy," she commented. We left. We still had prying eyes covered on the main floor. We occupied the couch together. Emma remained naked and sat me in her lap. I hugged her, nuzzling her tits and sometimes sucking on them.

"You're thinking about leaving soon. I won't stop you. We both have lives, Will. This has to be a fantasy land for both of us. But we can't be done. I like what happened for us way too much. I'm going to have you here at least twice a week when I have to take a dump," Emma concluded.

"Yes, I'm leaving shortly," I confirmed. "But you are a lovely cow, so I will let you have me as long as I get an hour's notice," I said.

"Deal," Emma said. "But I get to poop on you in ways of my choosing."

We sat for a while longer. I could sense that Emma would have kept me there forever, letting her inner freak loose as often as she desired. But I collected my stuff and put it near the door and made ready to leave. Emma cornered me after dressing herself.

"One more noisemaker before you go?" she asked. I conceded.

Taking hold of me carefully, she yanked me up against her pelvis. She took a deep breath. I wrapped my hands around her broad waist, particularly aware of the softness and smoothness of her skin. Tensing a little, Emma summoned a wild, long blast from her toes. It was her average great rumble, several seconds long.

"Emma," I said quietly. She held me until the trademark sulfur odor faded.

"You're welcome, Will. I'll call you soon. She grinned wickedly at me, and let me go through the door.

THE END

12