Big and Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt him stiffen within me. I saw him glance at his wife who laughed and nodded.

"You're coming, aren't you? Let it flow, my pretty boy. Put it deep into her. Caress the bottom of her throat, Darling!"

And he was. It really was as if the base of my throat were being stroked, touched, fondled, petted. With a mighty thrust and a cry, my lover drove deeply into me as the first thick ribbon of cum spooled out into the heated folds of my pussy. I felt that heavy, gummy semen spread into my body, making every surface silky with part of himself.

He was bare within me, flooding my insides with his juices. I sensed every movement of his penis, unrelenting in it's assault. Smaller jets of cream spurted into me. Wet. Sticky. Possessed by him. Touched as if I were the most beautiful of created gifts for a great king and his queen.

"Your inner lips are long, pretty woman," he whispered. "Now that I've conquered you, they are outside of your pussy and swollen with excitement. I think it's a lovely sight."

The two of them overloaded my senses. I never knew that extreme and multiple sensory experiences can actually block each other. As I was abandoning myself to Adrian's cock and his orgasm, I tried to deliberately enjoy my aunt's deep kissing, the touch of her nipples on mine and the delicious feel of her playing with my underarm fur. But for the life of me I could not get a grasp of all of it.

Then I realized that they already knew this. They had planned that each of them would have me later because I would long for what they were doing to and with me. They already knew that I would willingly respond to their advances during the coming days.

Oh, how right they were!

I had to have her husband again; he was a dream with his love-making. Not ugly, not assuming of me, not pompous as if I should want him just because he was some sort of treasure to the nation. But strong, powerful, so very large. He was able to talk with my body.

I was even more excited by the fact that my aunt was watching her husband making love, very deep and hot love, with another woman and wanted him to do it! For some reason that was so erotic to me.

And I had to explore the lesbian affections of my aunt. Jeannette, I realized, had things to teach me, knowledge and skills I wanted desperately to possess. With her capable techniques in the pool arousing me as she did, I knew that she must have had other girlfriends. With tiny flickers of internal fire I began to desire the same.

The remainder of that day was an erotic haze. What is clear is that we left the pool and showered. Adrian dried off, then pulled on his jeans and wore those for the rest of the day. My aunt squeezed into a pair of gray flannel workout shorts so short and so tight that everything she had was visible and a sleeveless white blouse with no buttons. She was so proud of those small, bouncy little tits.

I put on a sleeveless blue micro-dress that fell no lower than the middle of my hips. My pussy and ass were bare and it felt so erotic. For the first time in my life I wanted others to see me dressed like this.

Both kept staring at my arms and hips and thighs and calves. I felt tiny wisps of summer breeze cool my bare ass and my pussy. I cannot describe to you the sensation of being partially covered like that, of having on a summer dress that covered only half of my bottom and none of my pussy. So help me, if they had said, "Let's go to a party!" I would have done it.

Several times as I walked around the back yard, they would stand off and look at me and talk together. Once I saw Adrian, after he had been watching me walk, take his cock in his hand and stroke himself. My aunt smiled at what he was doing, then bent to kiss his left nipple.

Later, Jeannette stood before a mirror with me, her arm hooked in mine, and said admiringly, "Look at your waist and beautiful hips and those powerful thighs, Honey. See how your thighs slope gradually into pretty knees and then flare out into those sexy calves? You do not want to lose that appearance. You make me hungry, Allison!"

I hoped she would softly touch my pussy lips, for I was wet once more. But she just stared at my naked base and legs, and said, " You are going to wear this on a beach or at a party very soon, m'dear. You'll be lucky if five women don't attack you at the same time."

We ate a light supper, then the three of us went to bed together. All I can recall is that my sweet, sensuous uncle penetrated me twice more, once from in front and later from behind. The rest of the time, Jeannette was all over me. I was so exhausted that I slept until noon the following day.

**************

I rose and showered without first going out to see my two relatives who had so wonderfully captured me the day before. As I bathed I thought over what had happened. My aunt had introduced me to my first lesbian experience; that was lovely and sensual, and I wanted more. My uncle had made love to me in a fashion so beautiful and all-consuming that it left me speechless.

There had been a subtle but definite change in my view of myself. Yes, in one day it had happened. I really felt sensuous, sexy, attractive. For the first time in my life I wanted to display myself in erotic ways. I actually enjoy being me, and while that has many overtones the sensuality of it is thrilling.

Something in my rearing and in the influence of people I met later on, Marla Holton for example, kept me from...what?...'lording it over people' or just trying to show off in a tacky and juvenile manner. My relatives, Marla and others helped me to see the excitement and pleasure of being sexy in natural ways, of exposing my big breasts with low-cut or unbuttoned tops, emphasizing my legs with short skirts and not 'trying' to look risqué or checking to see if others are watching.

All right, do I enjoy being naked? You bet I do! I'm just learning how to get the most enjoyment out of being me by focusing on being normal.

At any rate, I dressed and went to where the noise was, back by the pool. Someone else was there. She must have been in her late forties if not fifty. She had a pretty honey colored tan and the most striking long white hair I had ever seen. It was gorgeous. Thick, rippling waves fell about her shoulders and down her back, framing a face with small lines at the edges of her eyes, sexy lines. And absolutely stunning violet eyes. She had those attractive lines in a woman's face that tell she is middle age and that I think are so arousing.

She had to have been some kind of exercise director for her body was muscular and beautiful. Her arms and legs rippled with power. She wore the tiniest white halter and a marvelously tight pair of short shorts. I heard my aunt call her Marla. Marla had hard nipples that stuck out through her miniature top like two rods.

Already I could see that it was going to be another one of those delicious days. I touched my left breast beneath my stringy tank top and its nipple hardened. I giggled as I wet myself between my thighs, and I was a mere fifteen minutes out of the shower! Good thing I had put on black shorts, or my cum would have shown through. I walked out into the sun.

"Allison! I'm so happy you are here!" yelled my aunt. "Come meet my friend."

The gorgeous woman with the white hair studied me as I walked toward her and my aunt. Her gaze was not offensive; rather, it was one that read me, that expressed an interest in me yet did so in a classy and silent fashion. As I neared the two I could tell that Marla may be near fifty but her body didn't know it.

Is there anybody here that I don't want to have screw my legs off, I wondered.

"Hello, Allison. I am Marla Holton. Your aunt and uncle have been telling me about you. None of it does you justice."

She put out her hand in an unassuming way and I reached out with mine. It was then that I noticed her nails. Incredibly long, perfectly curved and rounded hooks that brushed my hand before we actually clasped. Even when we squeezed lightly I could feel those gorgeous claws brushing the back of my wrist.

"I...I'm Allison," I stuttered, much to my embarrassment. I simply could not get over the aura of sensuality that enveloped this middle-age beauty. That mane of white hair, those violet eyes and tiny wrinkles at each edge, muscles that rippled delicately as she moved, those amazing nails that easily were three inches or longer. The first thing that crossed my mind was that I wanted her. The second was mortification that I could think of nothing else in the first place!

Without being uncomfortable at all with a much younger woman, she put her left arm around my shoulder and the two of us walked away from Jeannette and Adrian, around the yard. For some reason it seemed to me like the most normal thing to do. And I was still in the grip of the sexual force of this woman. This was all new to me.

Talking with her seemed the easiest thing in the world. Usually I don't like to get too close to many adults; I've always thought they were stuffy or something. But I enjoyed the feel of her hand around my waist, and I kept staring at her breasts. Whatever her age, they were full and round. And they didn't have the look of being false, either.

She had all that gorgeous white hair and the cutest little round ass. Her pants, though they covered all of her sweet butt, actually concealed nothing. They were so tight they drew into the cleft of her pussy and all the way up her anal cleft. I could easily make out the shape of two pussy rings through the fabric.

She talked with me as if she'd known me for several years, putting me at ease. Then she really hit me over the head with a surprise.

"Allison, I run a company here in Florida called Prism Designs. We make sexy, attractive and affordable clothing for men and women. My associates and I are always on the prowl for attractive, capable people whom we can hire as models, staff members, and advisors."

She could see that I was puzzled, for I'm sure my forehead was scrunched up as I tried to follow her thinking.

"We've discovered that our line of clothing is missing an important area, sensuous clothing for what I call 'deliciously shaped' women. You are in that category, Allison, and it is a beautiful thing, indeed. Most people think in terms of slender and too-heavy. It's a completely false notion. Most people fit somewhere in between, but when it comes to sexy clothing there's not a whole lot out there for them. You may very well be a significant part of our answer to the need."

"What exactly are you thinking, Mrs. ....? I started to ask before she cut me off with a laugh.

"Allison, all of my people know me as Marla. I want you to call me that, too. Would you like to come to talk us in Palm Beach? If you are interested in our work, I would put you in the care of one of my designers who would both train you to develop designs and use you to model our new line."

"Marla, that really is exciting. But I'm not even halfway through college. I had planned to complete that somewhere. I know that without something else, my usability is going to be limited in some respects."

"You're right in your thinking, Allison," she responded carefully. "What we want to do is get you started in modeling...you have a beautiful, luscious figure...while we assist you in continuing your college work. We want you to give us three years after college during which time we'll increase your responsibility if you show promise, and I have no doubt that you will. Are you interested?"

She stared at me with those lovely violet eyes. I felt her hand on my arm and those incredible nails that felt like delicate claws on my skin. It was one of the most sensuous experiences I can recall. I tried to not act like I was three years old.

"Yes! Marla,I really am interested. I mean...well, YES! YES!"

That excited three-year-old in me scrambled out, anyway.

"Wonderful! I know you'll find us interesting, probably quite different from anything you've worked at before. And I can guarantee you'll meet some remarkable and very special people."

Her eyes glowed with a light that I could not possibly understand at the time. I had no idea of the exciting and challenging experiences ahead of me. But I knew that as a big girl I was also a very happy one. And others felt the same way about me. I'll tell you what happened next, but at another time.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Copyright © 2007 Jonathan Stone.

12