Big and Ugly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that they stayed hidden. Breaking off the kisses we were exchanging I reared up a little, reaching for the t-shirt and tugging it higher. Melody raised herself slightly and lifted her arms, letting me draw the t-shirt up and toss it to the side.

Settling back down, my mouth turned towards a more interesting target, fastening onto one of those pearly globes, and gently biting the nipple. Melody wasn't really in a position to object to these liberties, as when her arms were lowered her right arm kept right on lowering until she was holding what she'd been playing with earlier.

Of course, with my mouth occupied with Melody's breasts, this left my hand free to wander, and it wasn't long before my fingertips were again massaging Melody's fine bristle, and this time I could feel her moving restlessly under my touch.

Again my hand moved, slipping between Melody's legs, first cupping and squeezing her pussy, doing a bit of gentle massaging. After that, my fingers started exploring, pressing deeper, sliding gently between her lips and undertaking an internal examination. What I call using the braille method of looking at her, where everything is touch and everything is touched.

I could feel the heat rising from deep inside her, and her passage was moist, letting my fingers slide in quickly and deeply. Wandering around, I gently flicked her clitoris, and nearly screamed myself when her hand squeezed convulsively around my cock. That sort of behaviour could be dangerous I decided. It was time to put my cock somewhere it would be safe.

"Melody," I crooned, dragging her attention away from my touch and back to me. "I am going to part your legs now and test for virginity. If you want me to stop, now is the time to say so."

Even as I was talking to her, I had hooked one ankle around hers and was drawing her legs further apart. Looking at her, I could see no sign of a refusal, just a dreamy anticipation of what was coming.

Moving to kneel between her legs, I could feel her hand reluctantly dropping away from my erection, seeming only to release it because of a promise of what was to come.

Leaning over her, my cock started to press lightly against Melody's slit, and she lifted herself up on her elbows, wanting to watch what was happening.

Reaching down, I pulled her lips slightly apart, just far enough that the head of my cock could press against her inner flesh. Letting go, her lips tried to close around my cock and, finding me not far enough advanced, Melody lifted her hips, trying to drive herself up onto me.

That was fine by me. I was pressing down at the same time, with the result that I slipped in quickly and smoothly, with Melody giving a gasp as I drove in hard, urging her to accept me.

Leaving nothing to chance, Melody's legs lifted and locked around me, trying to pull me even deeper. I had the same idea, pressing harder into her, trying to fill her with my essence.

Then I was fully in her, stretching her, and we both gave small sighs of relieve and satisfaction at having joined. For a moment we were content to just lie like that, accustoming ourselves to the delicious feel of each other.

All good things must come to an end, but in this instance, we were just starting. I slowly pulled back from Melody, feeling her legs relax slightly to let me move, and then I thrust back into her, hard and fast, feeling her legs clutch round me and her hips rising to meet me.

That set the pattern for what followed. I drove repeatedly into Melody, trying to dominate her with my maleness, only to be defeated by her willingness to yield and accept everything I threw at her. Yield and accept? Ha! She reciprocated eagerly, my every thrust being matched by a frantic upward drive, as she desperately impaled herself on the descending sword.

I was breathing hard, and working even harder, eager to satisfy this woman and myself. Melody was gasping, eager little squeals and pleas spilling out of her as she also worked towards our mutual satisfaction.

How long were we attending to our pleasures? Who can say? Too long and not long enough is the usual answer, knowing that at the end we would be both sated, yet wanting more.

Melody was so frantic beneath me that I couldn't tell if she was approaching a climax, had already had one, or was nowhere near ready. As far as I was concerned, it was too late to worry about such minor details. I was moving faster, hammering Melody into accepting my climax, which was approaching rapidly.

I came deep within her, releasing my seed and from her scream and the vigorous way her hips jerked up to meet me I assumed that she was climaxing as well.

I lay there afterwards, spent, feeling Melody holding tightly to me, little tremors seeming to ripple through her.

"I was terrified when I first saw you," Melody grumbled. "How on earth did I finish up with you like this?"

"Just lucky, I guess," was apparently the wrong answer, as it earned me a thump on the side. I just grinned and relaxed.

After an age I staggered to my feet and put some water on to boil. Coffee was called for.

Melody took advantage of my kitchen duties to lift her clothes, now dry, down from where they were hanging, and dress. Then she grabbed the brush from my backpack and tidied up her hair.

Drinking coffee and looking at Melody I had this odd feeling that I'd seen her before. Recently. I couldn't quite place the memory.

"Melody, have we ever met before?" I finally asked her. "I have this odd feeling that I've seen you around recently."

Melody shook her head.

"No. If I'd ever met you before I can guarantee I'd remember," she replied. "Anyway, I've only just moved into the state. I have a new job, starting next week."

I lifted my eyebrow, interrogatingly.

"I've just been hired by Barrow's Financing. I'm to work in their Human Relations department."

I nodded. Now I recalled where I'd seen her, or rather her photo. I hadn't been there for the interviews but I had read all the resumes and approved the hire. It would be interesting to see how she reacted when she found out what my last name was.

12