Big Ass, Small Tits

Story Info
She just couldn't shut up.
1.2k words
3.94
82.7k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taking meditation classes at a local center. There was going to be a special guest coming and I decided to attend. I arrive that Saturday morning and found a place to sit. As we were waiting, in walks a neighbor of mine, Lisa. Lisa was probably in her late twenties. I sometimes wondered about her and her husband. They had four kids already and they seemed to live hand to mouth, from what I could see. I never expected to see her here.

The teacher arrived and we had a small meditation first. Our special instructor gave his talk and then asked if anyone had questions. Lisa quickly raised her hand and the teacher called on her. Lisa then went off on how bad her life was. Her hubby no longer paid attention to her and her whole life was raising four small children. I looked around the class right then. I could see people rolling their eyes as Lisa blathered on.

I guess Lisa thought the meditation teacher was there to solve all her personal problems. Luckily the guest teacher cut her off. He told her to go home and meditate on all of her problems. If she needed further instruction she should contact him by email. You could hear a sigh of relief after that. Lisa thankfully shut up and then the class went on. We had more meditation sessions and then the class ended.

I quickly got up and left. I was sure Lisa saw me there and I wasn't about to let her corner me in a one-way conversation. I thought that might be the end of it but it wasn't. I was sitting out on my porch one morning the following week when Lisa comes out of her door and is walking straight for me. I couldn't even get up and run inside the house.

"I didn't know you meditated, Allen?"

I told Lisa I had been meditating and taking instruction for the past twenty years or so.

"Do you think it helps you solve your problems?" She asked me.

I knew where this was heading and I wanted to cut her off.

"I use it to help calm myself and focus the mind."

I had hoped that was good enough an answer. It really was too bad about Lisa. She had a pretty face. However she let her body go soft. Her ass had grown quite big and wide. I suppose sitting around the house all day managing your children will do that to you. She didn't have much tits from what I could see either. That just seemed to accentuate her bottom. Lisa was hanging around and I couldn't get her to leave.

I was thirsty on that hot morning. I said I was going to get something to drink. Lisa piped up and said she was thirsty too. She ended up following me inside my house. I sort of knew what was going on. I think Lisa was interested in me. At least she wanted some attention from someone other than her husband. I gave her a good looking over. I hated to admit I was horny and here was an eager candidate. I knew I was going to regret my actions.

I got two waters from the fridge and handed one to Lisa. After we drank a little. I made my move. I took the direct approach. I walked right up to Lisa and I kissed her on the mouth. Lisa didn't seemed fazed at all. She put her hands around me and pulled me tight into her body. It wasn't much of a struggle to get Lisa's clothes off, she practically stripped for me. It was just as I suspected. Lisa had small breasts topped with hard nipples.

Lisa had these big pussy lips that looked like they had been stretched by cock. You know about her ass. It was wide to put it mildly. I got out of my clothes as well and I led Lisa back to my bed. She got onto her back and spread her thick thighs. Thank God I have a good sized cock. It looked like her pussy might gobble me up. I lifted her legs as high as I could. There wasn't going to be any foreplay this day. I inserted the knob of my cock in place and I entered Lisa.

Let's just say Lisa was vocal in bed. She started moaning and begging me to give it to her hard. I had no problem with that. You know the saying, 'the bigger the cushion, the better the pushin.' It seemed like every time I thrust into Lisa her ass was bouncing off the bed mattress. I had a lot of sexual tension right then. I pounded her pussy as hard as I could. Lisa seemed to gobble up my cock with her pussy. Surprisingly, her hole wasn't sloppy as I suspected.

Her muscles had me in a firm grip as I went in and out of cunt.

"Suck on my nipples, Allen!" Lisa begged me.

I lowered my face and started to chew on each one. That really got Lisa revved up. After a few minutes of that I reached down and found Lisa's clit. I took a finger and pressed hard against her red button. That made Lisa explode. Juices were flying everywhere. Lisa's body shook as I fingered her clit and gave her the orgasms she craved. It also brought me closer to cumming. All that tight gripping of my dick made me ready to fire my load.

A few more cock strokes and I gave Lisa her wish. I sent hot streams of my spunk into her belly. The heat of my cream must have sent Lisa over the edge. Her pussy started to convulse as she felt my jizz coating her pussy walls. I just kept feeding her my cum until she finally got herself under control. She pulled me down to her face and we had an opened mouth kiss. It seemed like Lisa hadn't been fucked in awhile.

After we finished Lisa got cleaned up and I rushed her out the door. We were done as far as I was concerned. It was a one and done thing. Don't get me wrong. The sex wasn't bad at all. I just didn't want to get sucked into Lisa's nightmare world. It seems like I wouldn't get my wish. A day later Lisa was pounding on my door. She had some lame excuse to see me. I nipped it right in the bud.

"Look Lisa, we had some fun yesterday. Let's leave it at that. I am not looking for anything more from you."

You might have thought I slapped Lisa across the face. She evidently thought I was going to fuck her from now on. That wasn't going to happen in my book. As Lisa started walking away she left me with this.

"I just want you to know. You are much bigger and better than my husband in bed."

To be honest, I didn't need to hear either of those things. Maybe I screwed things up but I don't think so. Lisa would end up being an attachment to my side. I would never be able to get rid of her. If I do change my mind I am sure Lisa will generously spread her legs for me again.