Big Bad Boogie Man Ch. 03

Story Info
Aunt Edna's friend.
2.7k words
4.5
134.2k
15
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here it was my fifth day at Eddie’s, and I had come to know my once saintly aunt as a fantastic fucking machine. Just like Mom, she never refused my advances, and on occasion made a few of her own. It was hard to say about Mom, but I think of all the positions we had tried, she liked the missionary format the best. Eddie, on the other hand, preferred doggie style, although, like Mom, she never complained about whatever I decided was the position du jour. It is an undeniable fact that both women loved to suck my cock. They each had their own style, but they both managed to encourage me to belch my balls dry every time they latched on to my big cock head.

Eddie told me this morning before leaving for school that she was bringing home a surprise. She wouldn’t elaborate, but she assured me I would be more than pleased. Being more or less normal in that sense of the word, I was anxious as hell to see what she had cooked up., and my anxiety was about to be satisfied. Eddie was pulling up in the driveway, and I noticed a second car right behind her. I hustled over to the kitchen table and flopped in a chair acting as if I had been there for hours.

The latch rattled, the door opened, and Eddie and her companion entered. I was surprised when I first caught sight of Eddie’s friend. Unlike Eddie, she was trim for a woman her age, attractive in her own way, big busted and chocolate brown.

“Hi Roger,” Eddie said cheerfully, and before I had a chance to respond, “This is Claudia Fuller, a very good friend and someone who is most anxious to meet you.”

“Hi, Roger,” her voice was friendly and her smile was pleasant. “I’ve heard a lot about you, young man.”

Well, I knew what that meant. Probably everyone where Eddie taught school knew about her nephew with the big pecker. Now she’s bringing them home so they can see for themselves. God, this is so embarrassing.

“Relax Roger,” Eddie said. “Claudia is a very discreet person, and she likes to fuck as much as the rest of us do. Remember the conversation we had right before we went to sleep your first night her?” She didn’t wait for me to answer. “I asked you what you thought about having me and your mother in bed with you at one time. Remember?” She stopped talking long enough for me to nod in agreement with her remarks. “That’s called a three-way, and I’ve asked Claudia to join us so I can get you acquainted with that sort of coupling.” Then with a wicked look in her eyes she added, “Claudia has spent some time with me and your mom in the past. She’s good; your Mom likes her, and I love her to pieces. What do you think?”

“Does it matter?” I asked.

“Of course it does, baby. Besides I wanted to show Claudia your magnificent manhood. I hope you don’t mind. I told her she would have to suck it awfully hard for the privilege.” She chuckled as she started removing her work clothes. “Claudia, I don’t see much need to wear many clothes with this young stud is around, so you might as well get in uniform, or out of uniform as the case may be.”

Claudia looked directly at me as she started unbuttoning her blouse. “Are you going to join us, Roger?” Her voice was soft and sexy. She stepped closer to me. “Feel,” she said teasingly as she flipped one of her ample breasts out of her bra. “Go ahead, because I want to feel you pretty soon, big boy.” She placed unmistakable emphasis on the word big.

What’s a guy supposed to do? I caressed the exposed boob, and playfully flipped the second one out while I was at it. She giggled, and I smiled. Her blouse was on the floor now. She turned around for me to unlatch her bra while she loosened the belt on her slacks. Eddie was butt-assed naked by now, and she came over to help us get the same way. She kissed both of Claudia’s nipples before helping her out of her slacks and panties. Then both women turned their attention to me.

“Good golly, Miss Molly,” Claudia cried as my pecker came into view. “I definitely want some of that, Roger.”

“You may have to fight Eddie for the opportunity,” I said jokingly,

“I’ll eat her pussy ’til she’s bow legged and week. Then I’ll have you all to myself.” Claudia’s face was beaming with mischief as she talked, but something told me there was some truth in what she said. She was fondling my gradually growing cock as she spoke. “Ooooh, that’s a big sucker, honey.”

“Let’s go into the living room before Claudia latches on to your cock like a pit bull,” Eddie said giggling. “Remember, Girl, we are here to show Roger some three-way etiquette.”

We were all three naked now so we advanced to the living room slapping bare ass and giggling as we went. Eddie had taken charge from the very beginning, and she showed no signs of relinquishing control any time soon.

“Okay, Roger baby,” she said, “you get around behind the sofa. Claudia, you get on your knees on the sofa facing Roger. And I am going to slide between your legs where I can lick that sweet pussy of yours until you drip all over me. Let’s get to it.”

Getting into the places assigned by Eddie was simple, and Claudia wasted no time latching on to my now fully erect cock. She covered as much of it as Eddie did when she gave me a blow job, but her tongue played a more active role than did Eddie’s. I stood and watched as Claudia sucked on my rod, and Eddie lapped away happily at Claudia’s pussy from down under. Claudia’s ass was doing a little jig that amused me considerably.

Claudia’s expertise and dedication to her objective brought me to orgasm in majestic splendor. I swore I could feel my balls slap against my ass as I spurted semen deep into Claudia’s mouth. All the while Claudia was sucking so hard on the head of my dick that I feared she would suck my balls through my shaft and into her mouth.

Claudia released my cock with mouth and hand, and slid her body along Eddie’s until they were face to face. Without undue ceremony the two women locked in a passionate embrace. It appeared that they were sharing the juices I deposited in Claudia’s mouth earlier. They had indeed practiced this routine on at least one occasion earlier. I eased around the sofa to where they were necking and squatted beside them.

“You ready for some of my chocolate honey pot, Sugar?” She said addressing me. Even with her skin color you could see that she was flushed and apparently ready to proceed. “Eddie tells me you like to eat pussy off the back porch, and that’s fine with me. I’m going to perch on the sofa like I was before, and you help yourself to whatever comes your way. Eddie’s going to sit on the back of the sofa while I lick her pussy real good.”

I was beginning to like this three-way business. Every time I turned around I was sampling a different pussy, and as a rule someone different was sucking my cock. Variety is indeed the spice of life, and I was rapidly getting addicted to spice.

Claudia’s ass was not as fat as Eddie’s, but it was just as alluring as I buried my mouth against her pussy. She wiggled her ass again, and buried her face in Eddie’s crotch. We were off and running, or fucking, instantly engrossed with this after school debauchery. The living room was beginning to sound like a barnyard with all the moaning, and groaning, and sighing, and slurping going on. Someone farted along the way, but I don’t think anyone noticed. It couldn’t have been Claudia; I would have been the first to know.

I had found Claudia’s clitoris with the tip of my index finger, and was vigorously massaging her into a fresh climax. Meanwhile, Eddie was either chattering about how much she liked Claudia’s tongue and fingers in her pussy or she was very close to an orgasm of her very own. As for me, I was the proud owner of a tempered steel erection yearning for a new home.

Eddie immediately noticed my giant boner as we untangled from our sofa stint. She motioned for me to lie down on the carpet flat of my back. This woman had yet to lead me astray so I did exactly what she wanted.

“Okay, Claudia,” Eddie announced excitedly, “this is your big chance.”

Claudia looked over the situation, and knew exactly what the plan was for her.

“Climb that flag pole and slide down to the bottom, Girlfriend. Believe me you’ll be glad you did.” Eddie was in her element. Her face was beaming, she had begun to sweat, and her melon sized boobs were rising and falling majestically.

Once Claudia had collected her composure, she cautiously straddled my cock, positioned the head at her hole, and slowly slid down until her butt rested on my body. Her pussy was snug and warm, and her inner muscles were working magically. We were just getting our rhythm established when Eddie straddled my face and rested her pussy squarely on my mouth. I grabbed two hands full of ass and buried my tongue. I learned some time later that this was the traditional three-way coupling, and I liked the hell out of it.

I was working on my third orgasm, and being typically male, the intervals between each climax were getting longer and longer. Claudia rode my fencepost cock until she had enjoyed one minor and another major orgasm. Being totally satisfied for the moment, she lifted herself clear of my tool, and rolled over to the side to bask in her sexual splendor.

Eddie saw my towering pecker all covered with Claudia’s juices, and standing entirely alone. Keeping her pussy securely attached to my mouth, she leaned forward and took as much of my cock as she could possible hold into her mouth. She must have looked upon my manhood as the world’s largest Popsicle because of the way she sucked and lick the monstrous pinnacle. Whatever her attitude, it worked. I belched forth my biological lava as majestically as any volcano on this planet. Both women squealed at the sight, and almost simultaneously grabbed me and helped milk me dry.

I am assuming that Eddie realized sexual satisfaction from her pussy’s point of view. I got distracted when those two wood nymphs attached themselves to me during the eruption.

Once the excitement died down sufficiently to allow moderately serious conversation, Claudia cuddled up to me and purred like a kitten while she softly stroked my sleeping dragon.

“Roger,” she said softly, “I don’t get to take part in outings of this nature as much as I used to anymore. I’ve had a wonderful time today, and believe me I will never forget it.”

“I had double the fun, Claudia,” I reminded her. “There were two very hot women involved today, and I’m very grateful to both of you.”

“With that noted and appreciated, I have another question for you.”

“What’s that?” I asked.

“How long will it be before Godzilla is up to ravaging the country side again? Is he through for the day?”

“Are you kidding?” Eddie cried. “He’s going to fuck us both again before you leave here tonight, girl.”

“Listen to my agent,” I said almost sarcastically.

“What I had in mind,” Claudia said in an almost bashful manner, “was for you to drive your big truck into my back door for a short ride. I may never get this chance again.”

“I’m afraid I might hurt you, sweetheart,” I said seriously. “I’ve never done that before, and it’s mostly because of my size.”

“I want you to try it with me, Roger. I’ll stop you if it looks like it’s a bad idea, but I will hate myself later on if I don’t at least give it a shot.”

“Do you girls have any experience with this sort of thing?”

Eddie jumped to her feet and dashed into the bedroom. When she returned she was brandishing a very large strap-on dildo. She held it out to me.

“We’ve butt-fucked each other with this on several occasions,” Eddie announced.

“I know it’s not as big as yours, but it’s a start,” Claudia said.

“Okay,” I agreed reluctantly, “but remember that this is strictly an experimental deal. What do we need to do to get this show on the road?”

“Well,” Eddie drawled, “because of the special situation we need to prepare the pathway more thoroughly than we do under normal circumstances.”

“Eddie and I usually have a big party reaming out each other’s assholes with our tongues. This is fun for both of us, and it gets us both slicker than owl shit. Just take my word on that last part.” It was obvious that both of these women were school teachers. They had it all planned out to the smallest detail.

“Here,” Claudia said, “I’ll show you how we grease up the old blow hole using Eddie as my guinea pig.” Eddie backed up to her on all fours, and Claudia buried her face in my aunt’s ass. I could barely see Claudia’s tongue darting in and out of her ass hole. Eddie was squealing with pleasure. “Now, Roger,” she said breathlessly, “you do me.”

I was cautious and a little nervous, but what the hell? If they can do this, so can I. I spread Claudia’s cheeks and pressed my mouth firmly against her crack. I duplicated her tongue action, and not surprisingly I got the same reaction from her that she raised with Eddie. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, and besides I had an attractive woman on her all fours in front of me with a slippery slick asshole just begging for my cock. I placed the head of my cock against her asshole, and applied pressure gently.

Even with some of Mother Nature’s finest lubricant it was still an effort penetrating her butt hole. Finally, she did something and her asshole seemed to give way to the intrusion. At least part way, anyway. The head of my cock slid out of sight into the abyss of her butt. She moaned lowly but loudly, and couldn’t really conceal all of the pain she was experiencing.

“Want me to stop?” I asked anxiously. “Are you hurt, Claudia?”

Very slowly and deliberately she answered in an obviously strained voice. “Shut up and push. Slow.”

Hesitantly I did her bidding. She was so tight, but her ass muscles were working fervently against my shaft as it eased deeper. She was whimpering, but not in a bad way. I realized now that she was pushing her butt against my penetration. At least her action convinced me that she was in favor of our efforts so I pressed on.

It wasn’t long until the tension at our coupling eased up considerably. My cock began to slide in and out much easier, and Claudia was moving in concert with my strokes. Her dialog change drastically. She had gone from blissful agony to singing praises for the ass full of cock she was experiencing to this magnitude for the first time.

“I don’t think I have every climaxed this much in such a short period of time in my entire life,” she gasped as she maintained pace with my stroking. “I love your big cock, Roger,” she had to stop and catch her breath. “If I am lucky enough to get this opportunity in the future, I hope it happens often. God, you’re big.”

I had been so concerned with possibly hurting Claudia that I had not paid attention to my own status. Suddenly my balls unloaded a gob of goo into her ass. We both growled and moaned with ecstasy.

Shortly thereafter, we literally fell apart and lay spread-eagle on the carpet.

“Eddie,” I gasped as I tried to speak. “If you are wanting the same, you’ll just have to wait.”

“No problem,” she muttered. She was utterly amazed at what she had just witnessed. That was the butt-fucking of all butt-fucking.