Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then there was a knock on the door and Alex went to answer it. Opening the door, she stepped aside and in walked Beverly Hofstadter, Leonard's mother. She came over to him and stood looming over him, shook her head; Buck up!"

He looked up at her and nodded; "Thank you mother for those fine words of encouragement. Any other words of advice."

"Yes Leonard, buck up sissy pants!" She patted his head and chuckled; "Okay now with that out of the way, come on over to the table here and we'll have you remembering everything before Sheldon and his little buddies get back from today's convention. After that Alex here promised me a little action, if you let my drift Leonard!"

They sat at the table and Beverly pulled out a number of the articles and pamphlets she used to enforce Leonard's new confidence and dominant nature.

He slowly began to open up and revert back to the way he was before arriving at Comic Con here in Las Vegas.

Beverly put him into a low grade hypnotic state and that is where the breakthrough began.

Alex had an idea and after calling Penny and Alice, she downloaded a lot of the photos they took. With that and an encouraging video voicemail from Alice and Penny, Leonard was completely back.

Leonard looked at his mother and had a grin on his face from ear to ear; "I remember all of it now Mother. Especially the intense evenings and night we had alone in your bedroom. I guess all that started when Sheldon and I shared mothers and then ended up with our own. My god Mother, that was so fucking hot. So before Alex and I pay for your therapy session, tell me mother, why did I revert back to my old self and why did I black out all of this shit? Those dreams seemed so real."

"Well Leonard, I believe you went back to your sissy attitude mainly because of all of this comic book shit. It brings you back to your childhood; I guess I was sort of responsible for that!"

He laughed; "Aw you think?"

"Now Leonard, it isn't good to lay blame here. You just have to move forward. As far as the dreams go, I believe you still have some unresolved issues with Penny. I think we need to go back to Pasadena and have some sessions with Penny and you. It wouldn't hurt to maybe involve those three guys too."

He shook his head from side to side; "No, no way will I have those three assholes in my place. I understand what you are saying; I guess we'll meet with you. I'd have to miss Comic-Con; can I work around this anyway?"

"Maybe have Penny with you here at the convention. I know your issues would have been a lot worse if Alex wasn't here. So if there aren't any more questions; you two can pay up. Come on over to the bed and let's get started."

"Alex if you would, please take a seat over there next to the bed. I think you're really going to enjoy this, maybe not as much as I will, but I'm sure it will interest you. If you would, please lock the door, I don't think we're going to want any interruptions."

Beverly took her son into her arms and kissed his lips as they stood by the bed. She could feel Alex's eyes on Leonard and her. It was time to put on a little show for Leonard's sexy little lover. Gradually, she began to kiss down Leonard's chest until she knelt at his feet. Her hand wrapped around his cock and held it up as her tongue began to lick up and down the hard shaft. When she looked over at Alex she saw that her eyes were wide with excitement.

"I'm going to suck Leonard until he can't stand it then I'm going to fuck him. I want you to watch that thick cock fuck into me. I want you to see all the pleasure I get from a wonderful lover fucking me hard," she said as her own excitement mounted. Then she held Leonard's cock out proudly for her to see. She ran her fist up the shaft, forcing a clear drop of his juice from the swollen head. A little moan escaped her lips as she licked it off, tasting her son's sweet juice. "Leonard has a wonderful cock," she said then bent her head to take him into her mouth again. She moaned deep in her throat at the feel of his pulsing head in her mouth.

Alex began to squirm in her seat as she watched. Her hands covered her breasts again but now she was gently playing with her nipples. It was apparent that Beverly and Leonard loved each other deeply and that made all the difference. Alex could see that Beverly wasn't just sucking her son's cock but rather making love to him. She watched closely as Beverly sucked Leonard, her saliva making his cock wet and shiny. It was fascinating to see how it stretched her lips and how her cheeks bulged. Her mouth watered as she remembered the taste of his cock.

Leonard moaned as he watched his mother's beautiful face at his crotch. Her lips and tongue were working magic on his cock. She would suck the head inside then pull away and lick up then down the shaft, all the way to his balls. His cock was literally dripping with her saliva. He gently held his mother's head in his hands, not directing her, just letting her do what she wanted; his heart was pounding in his chest.

Beverly moaned as she tried to take her son's entire cock into her throat. It was an impossible task for her. When she had it as deep as she could take it, she gagged slightly and pulled her mouth away to take a deep breath. She looked over at Alex and smiled when she saw that her hand was down her sweats.

Beverly knew that Leonard was very close to losing it and she pulled away, not wanting him to waste his precious cum on the sheets; she had a much better place for it. Then she pulled her son to his feet and they fell onto the bed in each other's arms. "Fuck me," Beverly said loud enough for Alex to hear. She opened her legs wide and let her son get in between. Seconds later she moaned in pleasure as his cock slid into her body. Her legs wrapped around Leonard's waist and her ankles locked together, her heels pressing on his ass.

A moan escaped Leonard's lips as his cock slid into his mother's pussy. It still amazed him how incredibly tight she was; it felt like a warm glove grasping him, squeezing every inch of his shaft. He could feel her muscles rippling up and down his cock, caressing and massaging him inside her warm body.

It was no longer possible for Alex to sit in her seat. She got up, her legs shaking as she moved to the end of the bed. From there she could plainly see the connection between mother and son. She watched as Leonard's cock moved in and out of Beverly's very wet pussy. There was a wet sucking sound, like the little hole didn't want to give up its possession, and she could see Leonard's slick dick stretching the hole. Alex's own fingers were working between her own swollen lips as Beverly's excited moans sent chills coursing through her body. She had never seen anything so exciting.

Leonard's hips were pumping up and down rapidly now as his cock worked in and out of his mother warm pussy. The room was quickly filled with the sloppy slapping sounds of sex, the moans of the two lovers and Alex's heavy breathing.

"Oh God, Mother, I'm going to cum!" Leonard cried.

"Yes, yes, cum in me, fill me with your hot creamy cum," Beverly answered as her own body rushed toward an orgasm.

"Ohhhh!!" Leonard screamed as his cock throbbed and began to pour his warm cum deep into his mother's body. His hips pushed into her until the head was as deep as he could get, his toes lifting his body, pressing her back onto her shoulders, almost doubling her over. He could actually feel his hot cum squirt against her womb, bouncing back to coat the head of his fat cock.

"Oh God, cum for me Leonard. Yes, yes, yes, ohhhhh I'm cumming! Yikes! Yikes!" Beverly's legs held her son tight as her cunt jerking uncontrollably around his spurting cock. The intensity of her orgasm was increased by the knowledge that Alex was watching closely from the foot of the bed. She knew that Alex could see her pussy wrapped around Leonard's cock.

Finally, Leonard fell exhausted from his mother, groaning in satisfaction.

Beverly was breathing heavily as her legs fell apart. She looked down at the foot of the bed and saw Alex's eyes staring between her legs. She knew that her hole was stretched wide, giving the gorgeous petite woman a perfect view into her sperm filled cunt. Without saying a word, she wiggled her finger at her, indicating that she wanted her on the bed.

Alex crawled up and snuggled into Beverly's arms. Beverly took the sexy auburn haired girl in her arms and kissed her tenderly. Then she whispered into her ear, "Alex, I want you to eat my pussy now. I want you to suck Leonard's cum from my cunt. Will you do that for me? Will you eat my pussy?"

Beverly could feel Alex tense up and heard her gasp. Beverly held her breath as she waited for an answer. Alex was silent for a long while. Finally, there was a barely audible "Yes," from her parched lips. She was shaking when Beverly began to push her toward her cum dripping cunt.

Beverly could feel her own excitement rising rapidly as Alex's lips began to kiss down her body, stopping briefly at her breasts to suck each hard nipple inside. Beverly's body began to tremble with excitement again. She began to squirm as she watched Alex kiss down her stomach.

When Alex was between her legs, she spread them wide, almost obscenely. Beverly could see Alex pause; "Alex, eat me Beverly groaned.

Alex slid onto her elbows, her face only inches from Beverly's cum filled hole. She could see Leonard's creamy cum running out of her cunt. There was a pungent smell from the combination of the two lover's juices. Her senses were filled with the sight and the smell Beverly's dripping cunt, she hesitated. She felt Beverly's hands on her head, gently pulling her closer and closer until finally, she gave in and groaned, letting her mouth be pulled to the dripping pussy. Her fingers touched the swollen lips, prying them apart, giving her better access to the cum filled hole.

"Oh yes, eat me," Beverly moaned as she felt Alex's tongue push into her, forcing Leonard's cum to squirt out, splattering on her on her hot cheeks.

Alex loved to swallow cum, she regularly swallowed all of the cum Leonard could give her and drinking down the combined juices flowing out of Beverly really made her hot. She loved sucking sperm from a pussy, nearly as much as good as from drinking it down directly from Leonard's cock. In this case it had the added taste of her Beverly's foaming pussy. She quickly remembered why she liked oral sex so much. She moaned and pushed Beverly's thighs wide apart, licking and sucking the swollen lips like she was trying to get all the ice cream from a rapidly melting cone. When she opened her mouth and began to suck from her pussy, she felt Beverly tense and begin to cum. She held on tight, letting the pleasure course through Beverly.

It was some time before Beverly released Alex's head from between her legs. She saw her smile up at her, her face covered in her and Leonard's creamy cum. She held her arms open to Alex and she hurried up, lying in her warm arms again.

The three of them were on the bed and rested for a long while, talking and laughing. Eventually, when Leonard got up to go to the bathroom, Beverly turned to Alex.

"Are you okay, Alex?" She knew that Alex was incredibly excited. It had been Beverly's intention to deny her pleasure, to make her so excited that she couldn't stand it anymore. When that happened, she had plans for the young woman.

Alex nodded; "Yes!" Her face burrowed in-between Beverly's tits. "Alex, I want you to do something for me, but you don't have to." Alex looked up at Beverly, pretty sure what was coming.

"I want to watch you fuck Leonard!" Beverly was a little surprised when Alex didn't react. "Will you let me watch the two of you? I'll get you ready!" Jennifer slowly moved down Alex's body, she stopped at her breasts to kiss and play with her already hard nipples before kissing further down her body. When she moved between Alex's legs, she was pleased to see her open them wide for her without encouragement. Suddenly she gasped; Alex's entire cunt was literally a swamp of female juices. There were strings of clear fluid running from her cunt and her thighs were slick, nearly to her knees. There was no doubt about how turned on she was. Beverly let out a groan; "Yikes!" and she lowered her head to the glistening pussy before her. Now it was her senses that were filled with the sweet smell of the younger lover, it was the pure smell of a very excited woman. Beverly thought she might cum from the smell alone.

Alex moaned; "Oh my god Beverly!" She felt the older woman's tongue begin to lick up her thigh.

Beverly's tongue was saturated in the sweet cum coating Alex's thighs. She licked one thigh then the other, getting ever closer to her goal. Her hands lifted Alex's legs and pressed them back to her chest, opening her to her mouth. Still she teased, flicking her tongue lightly on the swollen outer lips. She used her thumbs to open the lips, finding the swollen inner lips bubbling in her creamy juice. Slowly her tongue started at the very bottom of her hole and began to move upward.

Alex tensed up and moaned out; "Ohhhhhhh!!"

Leonard hurried from the bathroom when he heard Alex moaning. He was grinning from ear to ear when he saw his mother's head buried between Alex's thighs. He walked over, sat on the side of the bed, and watched his mother work her magic on Alex.

Beverly opened her mouth and placed it over the weeping cunt before her, she sucked hard.

Alex screamed out; "Oh my God, Beverly!" She reached up and grabbed her head. Alex's face was contorted in pleasure as she pulled Beverly's mouth to her pulsing cunt. When she opened her eyes, she saw Leonard watching, a little shiver ran through her body. Alex's eyes met his as she pulled his mother tight to her crotch and bucked her hips upward. She was very close to cumming when Beverly pulled away.

Beverly turned her glistening face to her son and said, "Alex wants you to fuck her and she would like me to watch you fuck her hard and fast, isn't that right Alex?"

Alex nodded and looked over at Leonard as he approached the bed.

Beverly had a sly smile on her face; "Here, you take over for me!" Beverly relinquishing her place between Alex's quivering thighs. She moved up and took Alex into her arms as her son moved between her thighs and brought his mouth to her swollen flesh.

Alex moaned as Leonard's mouth took over where his mother's had left off. Her hips began to move up and down as if fucking a cock. She felt Leonard's tongue pierce her more than ready pussy.

Leonard gently licked her outer lips, just like Beverly had done. He opened her flesh to work on the delicate skin between. He was being careful to go slow and to make her impending orgasm to build slowly. Realizing he had cum twice already allowed him to take his time. He looked up and saw his mother and Alex kissing tenderly, her fingers working on the younger woman's nipples. Whenever he felt that Alex was close to cumming, he would move away and work on another area. He loved her wonderful and fresh taste and would have gone on longer had he not felt a tap on his shoulder.

When Beverly got his attention, she smiled and whispered, "It's time, I can't wait to see your fat cock fuck that juicy, tiny pussy!" She felt a tiny orgasm course through her as she watched her son pull his face from Alex's juicy laden cunt; his face was shining with her creamy juices; it was even dripping from his chin.

When Leonard realized what his mother wanted, he quickly moved up, first bending to kiss his mother's lips, sharing Alex's tasty juices. He noticed that Alex's eyes were closed tightly.

As Leonard got into position over Alex, Beverly reached between his legs and grasped his thick, stiff cock. She stroked it several times up and down. Beverly felt his cock pulsing and swell in her hand. She guided her son's cock to Alex's dripping pussy and lodged the swollen head between her Alex's cuntlips.

A little whimper came from Alex's lips as she felt Leonard's cock touch her hole. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned uncontrollably and electric shocks coursed through her petite body as she felt the fat shaft slid slowly into her. She readily opened her mouth when she felt Leonard's lips on hers and his tongue thrust forward. She moans grew louder and went on forever; "Oh God Leonard!" Her arms and legs wrapped around him and within seconds, her hips were moving up and down, demanding that Leonard begin to move with her.

Beverly watched her son and his lover for a few minutes. Sitting on the chair beside the bed, she planted her feet firmly on the bed and was vigorously fingering her cunt and finding her stiff pink clit between her fingers. She closed her eyes and brought herself to orgasm as she heard the sound of the two lovers on the bed slapping skin against skin. When she opened her eyes she saw them both watching her. Pulling her cum coated fingers out of her pussy she licked the clear fluids from her fingers as she watched Alex cumming all over Leonard's cock.

Leonard couldn't hold off any longer and pulling his stiff cum coated cock from her spasming pussy, he gripped it and squeezing it hard, so hard it made him groan loudly, be started to shoot his cum across her sweat covered body. The streams shot further then either have ever seen him shoot before. Poised between her spread thighs, the first shot cleared her head and landed on the pillow above her. Spurt after spurt covered her from head to belly and Leonard groaned out as he watched both Alex and Beverly begin to massage his cum into the glistening flesh of Alex's super sensitive body.

After they recovered from the intense bout, the three of them stumbled into the shower and took a long hot shower together.

Once finished, they dried off and dressing the three of them headed out to the airport. Leonard stopped to inform Sheldon, Howard and Raj they he couldn't take staying at the conference without Penny around.

Once at the airport and having checked in, the three of them discussed what was next to happen when they arrived back in Pasadena.

Leonard agreed with Beverly, if he was ever to attend another Comic-Con, he would have Penny and Alice join him. He realized he had recognized Alex right away because she was there with him. He also agreed to continue therapy, if not Beverly, she would recommend a local therapist.

When they got back to the condo, Beverly was impressed at his new home and when she saw Penny, she wasn't sure if she should hug her or slap her due to how she hurt her son. Her decision was made for her when Penny hurried to her and drew her into her arms and hugged her tightly.

Over the next two days, Beverly lost her cold exterior and assisted Leonard to recover from his bout of amnesia and had several sessions with Penny and the other two women also.

By the time Leonard drove her to the airport, he was back to his new confident and dominant self. The two Hofstadter's hugged and as he watched her walk down the runway to the plane, he took a deep breath and was ready to resume his new life with the three gorgeous women under his roof.

As he drove home he was trying to decide who he was going to fuck first and which of his friends would join them first for their new hot experiences.

Coming up, Howard gets called back to space. Penny and Leonard connive to pay Bernadette back for starting all of their heartaches. See how Raj and his new girlfriends interact with Leonard, Penny and their two housemates. A lot more to cum, even Priya makes a visit to California and reaches out to Penny. Beverly and Mary Cooper visits again and joins Sheldon and others for some fun loving.

Please vote and your input for further adventures of the group would be invited and appreciated!