Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 19

Story Info
Howard's Fantasy Parodies Start Great but end up in Disaster.
10.7k words
4.15
24.9k
14
1

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers

Author's note: There were a number of votes for this to continue. I've decided to finish what I started and after this chapter, there will be only one or two more. The majority of the votes, and e-mails were for option two. I submitted a new one a day after submitting this one. I hope you enjoy them and thank you all for the high interest in this storyline. I only had one vote to discontinue the story; I guess there is always one bad egg in the group.

Howard returned to his apartment with Bernadette close on his heels. He pulled her to his heated body and wrapped his arms around her lush body. His mouth captured hers and they fought back and forth. Howard pulled open her dress and he attacked her tits and she reached down and freed his cock.

Oh fuck Howard; that was such a wild time over at Leonard's. I can't wait to showcase our fantasy tomorrow." She dropped to her knees and freed his cock. She started slurping up and down his stiff shaft. She shrugged out of her dress and wrapped those luscious tits around his huge cock. She began tit fucking his cock and he threw his head back and let out a growl.

"You better stop Bernie or I'll waste my cum all over your tits."

They heard a chuckle and turning, standing there were Mike and Kathy. Kathy spoke up first, the mild mannered quiet wife of the gruff lifetime detective; "Oh you better not Howard, after seeing that cock of yours tonight, I want another shot at it and I'm not waiting for your fucking fantasy!"

She approached the two and dropped to her knees beside Bernadette; "Scoot over Bernadette; I want a shot at this monster."

Bernadette got up and stood watching Howard and her mother. Her mother quickly stripped down to her panties and grabbing Howard's cock, she started stroking it. She let out a gasp when she felt her father's arms come out and wrap around her tiny body. His huge hands captured her huge tits. "Why don't we go over to the couch Bernadette? I loved what we started in the other place. I want to finish it properly and not just a hand job or a blowjob. I'm going to strip you and fuck you silly.

She let out a squeal and they all stopped and started laughing when the beagle next door began to howl. She pushed her father to the couch. She knelt before him and tugged at his pants, naked under that, she immediately took his cock into her mouth and she began sucking like a two-bit whore.

Mike tore off his shirt and leaned down and slid the half off dress down over her hips and she helped him by kicking them off her legs. He stared down at the luscious tiny body with the large, gorgeous curves. He was so turned on; he knew he wasn't going to last long. He loved how she sucked at his cock. He wove his fingers through her wavy blonde hair. He guided her up and down and he had to stop her.

He gripped her under her arms and drew her tiny body up his hunk of a body and easily lowered her to his stiff cock. He began rising and lowering her lithe body. He couldn't decide where to place his hands. He loved her tits, her luscious ass and her tight wispy waist. He caressed her lovely hips and twisted at her swollen nipples. She gazed into his eyes with those gorgeous blue eyes; "Please daddy, fuck me, fuck me so hard I won't see straight!"

He did just that, he rolled her over and planted her flat on the cushions. Grabbing her luscious thighs, he pinned them against her fat tits. He began pounding in and out of her.

She rolled her head from side to side as she raced towards an orgasm she so desperately wanted and needed. She let out a loud growl and started cumming.

Mike was right behind her and wanted to see her covered in his hot spunk. He pounded her relentlessly and she started cumming yet again. He lost it and pulling his cum coated cock from her dripping cunt, he scooted up and painted her straining tits, neck and face with his heavy load.

Bernadette let out a tiny squeal as she felt her father's hot cum covering her tiny body.

Across the room Howard had his mother-in-law kneeling on the floor, her body was bent over the other couch. Her head was buried in the cushion as Howard pumped his huge cock in and out of her from behind. He gripped her strawberry blonde curls in his fist and drawing her upward, he viscously covered her mouth with his own.

They both were groaning loudly and as he started cumming, he pulled out of her and covered her ass and back with his thick load.

Kathy came too and her entire body was shaking and quivering as she orgasmed without her pussy being filled. She fell down onto the couch cushion and continued to pant as she waited for her breathing to return to normal.

Howard slowly stood up and turned to see Bernie covered in cum and tapping Kathy on the shoulder chuckled; "You may want to go over there and help clean-up your daughter." He stood over Mike and Bernadette, his cock still dripping with a few drops of cum oozing out; "You three have fun, I'm going to my office and put the finishing touches on my fantasy TV shows." I have the plots finished. I just have to put the characters to our guests. I'll most likely be on the phone the rest of the evening. I have to contact a bunch of our old friends and acquaintances to fill out the rest of the people who we are short to complete."

Bernadette, Mike and Kathy went into the bathroom and cleaned up. Mike ended up taking his wife and daughter into the spare bedroom and continued to fuck the both of them and when he needed a break, Bernie and Kathy were locked together. This got Mike hard fast enough and he went another round with them.

In the morning Howard called Leonard and Penny's apartment. "When can we get the entire group together, I have my fantasy sit-coms finished, along with a hilarious news show all set. We have to decide which one we'll do first. There are four of them and I think we can do two a day."

Leonard was confused; "Why don't you just tell us and we'll do them."

"We could, but some have a bunch of people in them, way more than our little group can handle. As a surprise I have some of our old friends and some acquaintances joining us to fill out the cast. I was on the phone with them last night and every one of them is anxious to join it. I told them it would be a onetime deal and maybe if we decided to change our minds, they might be able to join us later."

"Oh I don't know if that's a good idea Howard, how about we get the group together this evening and run it past them."

"Okay, but I'll tell you all who's going to join us, but only give out the cast and their characters one show at a time."

"Fine Howard, see you tonight."

Later that day everyone was gathered at Howard and Bernadette's place. They were all excited about the concept of Howard's fantasy, but were leery about adding people.

Sheldon spoke up; "I don't like this Howard, I don't say this lightly, but I think what you're planning is malarkey!"

Everyone looked at Sheldon and then to Howard; "It better be good Howard, we hardly ever hear the "M" word."

Howard took a deep breath; "Okay first I'll let you all know the extra people we'll be adding for these fantasies and only these fantasies. If we like them, we can offer them to join our group, but not till later. After I tell you all of the extra people we are adding. I will announce the first two shows we'll be doing later this week. I think we'll need three days to practice. There isn't much to practice." He chuckled; "We all know once the sex starts, we'll lose all the acting and just fuck!"

Penny spoke up; "Yeah I guess you're right, that's the main objective of the fantasy anyways isn't it?"

Everyone agreed and even Sheldon was okay with it.

Howard began; "I also want to say the first show will have Sheldon and Amy together. Hopefully the two of you can get past your issues and just have fun with the project."

Sheldon stood up, he looked from Leonard and then to Amy; "Everyone, I want to let you all know I'm very, very sorry for ruining a lot of the fun last night and I promise not to screw it up again!" He looked at Amy; "Did I say it right?"

She let out a disgusted sigh; "Yes and we all thank you, now sit down and shut-up! Okay Howard, let's hear who we're adding to the group, but for only one night each, right?"

Howard nodded; "That's right Amy, just the one night. We might have to have them over to practice the overall story, but no sex until the day of the real show. Okay with that said, here is who I've added for the entire four shows. I'll tell all of the guys we are adding, there are a lot more ladies than men because of the shows I'm doing."

Bernadette bellowed out in her Debby Wolowitz voice; "ALRIGHT ALREADY HOWARD OUT WITH THEM!"

He cowered and smiled at her; "Yes dear!"

Penny leaned over to Leonard; "I don't care how tiny she is, she's still scary!"

Howard smiled at Penny when he heard say that; "She is isn't she? Okay here they are the guys, Penny's old boyfriends Zack Johnson and Kurt, yes the one with all of the muscles." He said that after Raj, Leonard and Sheldon raised their arms way up to show his huge size, Penny giggled when she heard this. "Okay also Stuart Bloom from the comic book store, Sheldon's good friend Wil Wheaton and my nemesis Glenn, Bernadette's good buddy from college.

She smiled; "I think I'm going to like this fantasy!"

Howard laughed; "Sorry Bernie, but I made sure not to have you in the same cast as Glenn."

She pouted; "That's okay, I'll help him practice."

Sheldon scoffed; "Bernadette, we said we practice the scenes, not the sex."

In Mrs. Wolowitz voice she screams back to Sheldon; "SHUT UP SHELDON!"

Sheldon looks to Penny; "You're right, she is scary."

Penny nodded and turned to Howard; "Can you tell me, is Zack or Kurt in my show?"

"Mmmm let me see, oh yes, Zack is in the show with you. As a matter of fact, he plays your boyfriend, but that's all I'm going to say right now. Now for the women we'll be adding, they are our favorite H.R. manager, Janine Davis, your old flame Leonard, Leslie Winkle."

Leonard looked to Penny; "Ha, how does it feel. Howard is she in my show?"

Howard smiles back at him and nods; "Yes she is and just like for Penny, she plays your girlfriend."

"Ha Penny and I have money and didn't have to buy food for the gorilla." She laughs and smacks him playfully on the arm.

"Okay to continue we are also adding Raj's new girlfriend Emily Sweeney and last but not least Dr. Stephanie Barnett and no Leonard, she is not in your story."

It was Penny's turn, she turned to Leonard; "HA and you can't practice with her.'

"Hey if you can practice with Kurt and Zack, I can practice with Stephanie."

Sheldon scoffed; "Yes, but no sex scenes!"

"Okay everyone; here are the first two shows. Before we go any further let me bring in our guest for this show, come on in Leslie."

Leslie comes in and sits across from Leonard and Penny; "Hello Leonard, Barbie."

Leonard shakes his head; "Leslie be nice!"

Howard continues; "Okay here are the people in the first show, we have Amy, Sheldon, Leslie Winkle, Bernadette, Mary Cooper and Leonard in it. The show is Rosanne. Amy you'll be playing then lead, you are Rosanne Conner, Sheldon you'll be playing her husband, Dan Conner.

Sheldon scoffs again; "Of course I am, who else would I play?"

Bernadette raised her finger at him and he cowls and sits back.

"To continue Leslie Winkle will play your daughter, Darlene Conner. Bernadette will play your other daughter Becky Conner. Leonard you will be playing Darlene's boyfriend David Healy and Mary, you'll be playing Amy's meddling sister, Jackie Harris."

Again Sheldon let's out a disgusted laugh; "Who else would my mother play. You won't have to do any acting Mother!"

"Now Shelly play nice or I'll send you to your room without any of my fried chicken."

Leonard looked at Mary and at Leslie; "I'm not sure Mary and Leslie, but for some reason, I get the feeling like I was make to play this part, just like the two of you.

Mary chuckled; "Yeah, it's sort of like Deja Vu doesn't it?"

Leslie shook her head; "I'm with both of you, it's sort of spooky. If I didn't know better it feels like divine intervention."

Penny laughed at the three of them; "Sure next thing Howard will tell us that I'll be playing Bridget Hennessy and we'll be doing 8 rules for dating my teenage daughter!"

Howard stood there, his jaw dropped; "How the hell did you know that?"

Penny started laughing out loud; "Get out of town, are you shitting me Howard?"

He shook his head from side to side; "Aw no Penny, how did you know? Did Bernadette tell you what you were playing in and who you were playing?"

She had a shocked look on her face; "Aw no and I have no explanation why I said that, that is "FREAKY!"

Sheldon handed her a chocolate and in a low voice said; "What was that Penny, freaky?"

In nearly a whisper she nodded and took the chocolate; "Yes freaky!"

Howard looked from Leslie, to Leonard and then to Mary; "What's so crazy about these parts and the show you're in?"

Leonard looked from Mary, to Leslie and then to Howard; "I don't know, for some reason if feels like I did that part in a different lifetime?"

Both Mary and Leslie nodded and replied; "Exactly!"

Sheldon stood up; "Maybe you three were in an alternative space continuum and played these parts in it!"

Those three looked Sheldon and nodded; "Maybe?"

Howard stood up again; "Okay enough of this nonsense, here the people in the second show. First let's bring in Janine Davis from out H.R. Department."

She came in and looked at Sheldon; "Hello Dr. Cooper, you don't have another gift look Roots for me again do you?"

"No Mrs. Davis, I didn't even know you were coming."

Howard was getting pissed off; "Okay enough Sheldon, The show is Fox News Outnumbered. Dr. Koothrappali will play himself a gynecologist from India, Kathy Rostenkowski will play Sandra Smith from Fox Business, Janine Davis will play Harris Faulkner, Missy Cooper will be playing Andrea Tantaros and Lakshimi will be playing Kennedy, also from Fox Business."

"Okay everyone, that's all for now. If you were mentioned in the first two shows, please stay on and I will give you the plot of the shows and if you guys want you can practice."

Sheldon bellowed; "No sex practicing, I'll be here so I'll make sure there is no sex practicing!"

Leonard looked at Leslie and back to Sheldon; "Enough about the sex practicing Sheldon. You may want to, you haven't had much lately and you just may be out of practice.

Amy scoffed at that; "You got that right Leonard, or should I say David!"

The rest of the people headed back to their apartments. Mike went over to Penny; "Seeing everyone else in this place is in a show, do you mind if I hang out at your place?"

"No, come on over Mike, I'm sure Beverly, Alex and I can find something to do."

Wyatt spoke up; "How about me honey, don't forget I'm here too along with Christi."

"Yeah dad, how can I forget good old Christi, let's go!"

Penny got Mike a beer and she headed for her bedroom, she wanted a nice long shower and before she went in, she pulled her trusty dildo from her nightstand. She didn't need this lately, but with Leonard and Sheldon at Wolowitz's practicing their story, she needed some release.

Turning on the shower, she closed the door and stripped naked. She put her hair up, not wanting to go to bed with a wet head; she turned from side to side, admiring her luscious figure in the mirror. She opened the shower door and stepped in, a loofah in one hand and her trusty dildo in the other, as she closed the door, it was stopped. Looking through the steam laden room she saw Christi, naked and smiling at her.

"How about we have a little fun together, just like we used to have back in Omaha? I think I can put better use with that dildo on you than you can."

Penny grinned back at her; "I know you're a slut and a whore Christi, but I have to agree, we did have some wild times together and I believe that is exactly what I need right now, come on in!"

Christi slipped in and took the loofah and tossed it aside; "I like using my bare hands better!" She grabbed a bottle of liquid shower gel and putting a puddle in one palm, she urged Penny to spin around. She worked her hands up and down Penny's tapered back and she was like putty in her hands. When her hands reached Penny's gorgeous ass, she refilled her palm and began caressing and massaging every inch of her ass. Spreading those cheeks apart, she dipped one finger into her already wet hole.

Penny let out a gasp and leaned over, giving Christi greater access to her rear-end.

She took advantage of it, she used her other hand and slid a finger into her puckered hole. She had to push Penny against the side of the shower as her knees began to buckle. Pulling the finger out of her pussy, she wrapped her arm around Penny's slender waist and holding her up, she used her other hand to work her fingers and thumb into both holes.

Penny exploded, covering Christi's fingers with her rich, juicy cream. Penny rose up and turning around, leaned down to the shorter, sexy blonde and planted her lips square on hers. She wrapped her arms around Christi and ravished her petite body. She crushed her large tits against Christi's smaller, but shapelier and firmer tits. She ground her body against hers and leaning lower, she slid her leg between Christi's legs and began grinding her knee and upper thigh directly upon Christi's clit and juicy cunt. She reached around and mauled her tight ass and as her tongue slid into her mouth, she heard a growl coming deep within Christi's throat. From past experiences with her, she knew damn well that Christi was cumming right then and there.

The two of them clung to one another and as they parted they both looked into one another eyes and smiled; "Thanks Christi, I needed that!"

"Mmmm me too!" As they finished washing one another and dried off, Christi turned to Penny; "If you want round two, we can always hop into that huge bed of yours."

Penny patted her on the ass; "Thanks for the offer, but you got the edge off. I'll wait for Leonard. I need a good stiff cock right now."

Christi laughed and picked up the large dildo; "I have one, want to try it out?"

"Maybe later, if Leonard comes back too tired, I'll give you a call."

Christi stood on her tiptoes and planted a soft kiss on Penny's lips; "Anytime Penny, anytime at all!" She turned and walked naked out of the room, across the living room where a naked Mike was stretched out on the sofa and went directly into her bedroom where Wyatt was waiting to fuck her brains out.

On the sofa Beverly was naked; she was riding Mike's cock while Alex was sitting on his face, grinding her dripping pussy all over his face.

Alex and Beverly were locked in a heated embrace as they kissed and caressed one another. Beverly already came once from the intense fucking Mike was giving her. He used his empty beer bottle to fuck her so hard, she squirted. Even before she recovered, he had her straddling his cock and he thrust it up into her hot pussy.

Beverly was close to cumming again and wanted Mike to cum too. She reached down and caressed his nuts and wiggled around his puckered hole. She felt him tense up and as he started shooting his load into her, she tore her mouth from Alex's. Her head rolled back and she was panting wildly; "I'm going to cum, Yikes, Yikes, oh my god Yikes!" She clutched at Alex's slender body and felt her head fall to her swaying tit, she sucked hard on Beverly's nipple and she clung to her and letting out a grunt, she came all over Mike's active tongue.

Back at Howard and Bernadette's place, the groups had separated into two groups, the Roseanne group and the Outnumbered group. Seeing Howard had explained the Roseanne fantasy to Bernadette, he had her explain to that group the basic outline of the Roseanne sexy episode.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers