Big Bang Theory - Mrs. Wolowitz's Org

Story Info
Dinner at the Wolowitz home.
12.4k words
4.54
35.2k
28

Part 14 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers

A fictional story about fictional characters. A stand-alone story. My version of S. 8, Ep. 18 "The Leftover Thermalization"

*****

Debbie Wolowitz was dead, to begin with. There was no doubt whatever about that; but even in death she continued to influence the lives of her dear son Howard, his adoring wife Bernadette, and all their friends. She had expired a peaceful death, in her sleep while visiting relatives, but that was where the tranquility ended. While retrieving her ashes, they had been misplaced by the airlines, thus causing Howard frustration and agitation even after her life ended. Now, as Howard, Bernadette and Raj walked into the Wolowitz household, Stuart quickly informed them that a transformer had blown out overnight, leaving the entire neighborhood without electricity. Stuart's comic-book store had burned down so Howard had hired him to be care-giver for his late mother.

After letting that information sink in, Howard had run to the refrigerator and discovered that everything in the freezer was rapidly defrosting. Bernadette suggested they take it to their apartment and refreeze it, but Raj correctly pointed out that refreezing food only invites the formation of potentially harmful, if not fatal, bacteria. Howard was nearly frantic as he unloaded the freezer, stacking the Tupperware bowls on the counter. It's only food Howie," Bernadette tried to console him.

"No...it's not," Howard snapped back, "it's the last food my mother ever made. Her last meatloaf; her last brisket; her last matzo-ball soup. She always kept a bid container of it on hand in case I got sick. She thought that her soup could cure anything; including food-poisoning caused by her food. We are going to eat it."

"Howie, there must be thirty pounds of food here," Bernadette stated, there is no way we can eat it all before it spoils.

"I know," Howard answered, "we can invite all our friends over for a meal, just like normal. It will be like Ma is feeding us all one last time." He continued to pull containers out of the freezer: "here's the buttoneer from my high school prom, she never threw anything out...if I find my foreskin in here I'm screaming."

Leonard Hofstadter and his fiancee Penny were in her apartment where he was grousing about the feud he was having with his roommate Sheldon Cooper. They were both Doctors of Physics at CalTech and had recently collaborated on a technical paper which had been published by Scientific American. Sheldon, as usual, had shown no consideration for anyone but himself and had gladly taken full credit for the research, even though the original idea had been solely Leonard's. The publication had not even mentioned Leonard's name, and it was the last straw in dealing with Sheldon's thoughtlessness. "He just always assumes the universe revolves around him," Leonard complained.

"I know sweetie," Penny agreed, trying to soothe him, "my baby is hurting so I am going to take you shopping to ease the pain," she continued as she reached for her laptop.

"I know shopping makes you feel better," he added, "but it's really not my thing."

"Ooo, here's a helicopter you control with your I-pad," Penny suggested.

"Your baby's listening...does it come with a camera," Leonard answered interestingly.

"It does come with a camera," she informed him, tapping the screen.

"Well, it might help me feel better," Leonard gave in, "I'll tell you one thing, that baby Sheldon isn't playing with my helicopter."

Penny and Leonard arrived at the Wolowitz residence at the same time as Amy and Sheldon. Penny asked if there was anything they could do to help with the meal and Bernadette told them to just make themselves comfortable while some of the food simmered. "It's a good thing she had a propane powered stove," Stuart added as he emerged from the kitchen with Howard. They all greeted Howard with sadness, knowing how much he loved his recently departed mother.

He assured them, "this isn't a sad occasion, it's just a remembrance of how much Ma was a part of all our lives."

They all sat around the living room discussing what was going on in their lives and when Stuart asked about the joint paper project, Sheldon of course volunteered, "I was the lead-scientist."

"Look Sheldon," Leonard gave in, "we all know how much you need to constantly have your inflated ego stroked, so I'm done talking about the paper."

"Well, what's new with you Raj," Amy quickly changed the subject.

"Thank you for asking," Raj began, "you know the new Discovery missions that NASA had been working on. They are trying to devise a delivery system to contain a message in case one of the probes is encountered by alien life. They have asked me to do the design."

Leonard acknowledged him, "congratulations Raj. Just for the record, in my experience with alien life, the key is not to sit in his spot."

As Sheldon glared at Leonard, Bernadette inquired, "Penny how did your audition go?"

"The whole experience reminded me of everything I hated about that world: the anxiety, the disappointment, the negativity. I don't want to go through those feelings...I want to sell drugs to people feeling those things...so after I stunk up the place with my audition, I walked out. I'm through with acting...well, unless some big time director requests me."

"I commend you Penny. That took a lot of courage...almost as much courage as chopping off your hair," Sheldon proclaimed.

"Thank you Sheldon...wait...what," Penny seemed confused, "I thought everybody liked my new short hair cut. Bernadette, you like it...right?"

"Well, I admire the courage it took to cut off all that beautiful blonde hair," Bernadette tried to console her.

"Amy, you like it...right," Penny pleaded.

"I admire the confidence it took that you would be able to pull off the new look," Amy assured her.

"Leonard," Penny looked to her fiancee for encouragement.

"Penny you know there is nothing you could do that would make you less attractive in my eyes," he reassured her.

"Many attractive women have short hair," Stuart added.

"Right, or are bald," Howard interjected, "like Ilia in Star Trek: The Motion Picture."

"Ooo, the actress who played her was from Bombay, you know," Raj told them.

"I think it's dinner time," Bernadette quickly suggested.

Sitting around the large dining room table, the setting was very intimate, illuminated only by candlelight. "Nothing sets the mood quite like a dozen menorahs," Stuart stated.

There was plenty of wine to drink as Raj, Stuart, Leonard and Penny, and Amy and Sheldon had each brought a bottle; not knowing the other's intention. Sheldon had questioned the purchase, but Amy had assured him that it was a non-optional social convention to bring wine when invited to dinner at someone's house. Even Sheldon was partaking in the libation when Amy suggested that it was also non-optional.

The brisket was smothered with generous chunks of thawed mushrooms and Sheldon, of course, felt the need to share his knowledge of the growths. "You know, Shiitake mushrooms are a fine source of minerals, including zinc; are known to promote digestive tract health; and have actually been found to shrink tumors in mice. These Maitake mushrooms are commonly thought to boost the immune system. I hope these mushrooms were not frozen, because it is thought that ice crystals separating the cells can induce intoxication when mixed with alcohol...sometimes even hallucinations."

Howard and Bernadette looked at each other and replied, "oh, no...they are fresh," not wanting Sheldon to launch into one of his psychotic rants.

"And in my culture," Raj added, "they are known to be a powerful aphrodisiac."

"Let's hope so," Amy mumbled, smiling at Bernadette and Penny.

"Silly superstitions from uneducated buffoons," Sheldon scoffed, washing his mushroom-brisket down with a swallow of wine.

"Thank you so much for disrespecting my whole country," Raj rebuffed Sheldon.

"Now Raj," Sheldon answered, "I certainly didn't mean the entire population," and then he couldn't help but add: "just the vast majority."

After the meal, everyone helped clean up the kitchen hoping the minimal exercise would help relieve the bloated feeling they all were experiencing from consuming so much food. They retired as a group to the living room and collectively flopped down on the nearest chair or sofa. Leonard involuntarily groaned when he sat and Penny asked, "are you OK?"

"Oh yeah, just trying to burp without throwing up," he answered.

"That's traditional Jewish cooking for you," Howard informed them, "around midnight you will be visited by heartburn that will make you pray for death. That's why my people walked the desert for forty years...that's how long it took to walk it off."

Sheldon actually un-tucked his shirt and loosened his belt, giving him a sloppy appearance. "Wow look at you," Penny observed, "you're usually so fastidious...yeah that's right; I said fastidious, Sheldon."

"Congratulations," Sheldon sarcastically replied, "I'm glad to see that Word-of-the-Day calendar I gave you for Christmas hasn't gone to waste." Penny replied by sticking out her tongue at him. Since everyone was in the same condition, no one even noticed that their words were becoming slightly slurred as a result of the wine/mushroom combination.

Bernadette admitted, "I would offer everyone a nice after-dinner glass of wine, but it seems we have already drained all five bottles." Everyone just lay back, seemingly half-conscious, letting their digestive systems take control. Without them even realizing it, the libido of everyone in the room was peaking, and Bernadette was the first to crack. "I hope no one minds, but Howie and I are going to go relax in the hot-tub...please feel free to join us." Some time ago Howard had hired a crew to install the hot-tub on the back deck for his mother, but due to her size, she had never actually taken advantage of it. As they were leaving the room, Bernadette kicked off her shoes and threw her pink sweater over the back of the chair they had been sharing."

After a few minutes, Penny winked at Leonard, took him by the hand and led him through the kitchen toward the back porch. As they walked through the kitchen, they followed a trail of clothes on the floor consisting of Bernadette's dress, black panty hose, lacy bra and finally her panties. Penny was wearing an oversize flowery-print peasant blouse and Leonard could tell by the way her breasts were wobbling beneath it that she had neglected to wear a bra that evening. He was already aroused and became even more so wondering if she had gone completely commando. Her black tights were so tight that he could clearly make out her prominent camel-toe and there was no visible panty line, but with the tiny thongs she sometimes wore, he often couldn't see any trace. "I don't know about you, but I'm horny as hell," she confided to her fiancee.

"Oh my God, yes," he admitted, "I was beginning to think there was something wrong with me...you know, we're here to honor Howard's mother. I'm wondering if there is some truth about the mushrooms being an aphrodisiac."

"Ya think," Penny gasped as she pulled him through the kitchen, "but who cares...I need you...now."

Going through the outside door, they could see Howard and Bernadette in the hot-tub embracing, and Howard's clothes strewn around the deck. "Hope you were serious about the invitation," Penny spoke up.

"Oh absolutely," Bernadette assured them as they both turned to see who had interrupted them. Leonard and Penny could see Bernadette's huge naked breasts floating on the surface of the water like two water balloons and they were just as big as Penny had imagined them. They must have been a full 38 D, with large brown areola and jellybean sized nipples. "Just one thing," she added, "clothing is not optional in our hot-tub...it is forbidden."

"Fine with us," Penny spoke for both of them as she hurriedly pulled her blouse over her head and tossed it aside.

"Wow...nice," Howard complimented her when her absolutely perfect 35 C breasts were unveiled. They were totally firm and jiggled when she moved. Large pink areola circled prominent gumdrop sized nipples which were already hard. Bernadette shot Howard a stern glance and he volunteered, "just sayin'." Penny nearly fell trying to tug her form-fitting tights over her feet, leaving her completely nude...she had gone commando. She was a boys wet-dream come true, with her perfect thigh gap and totally bald mound in the front and perfectly round cheeks in the back.

Leonard was only a second behind her as he shoved his trousers and boxers down his legs together. His penis was already erect; eight inches in length and as fat as a soda can. Now it was Bernadette's turn to offer a compliment: "you are one lucky girl Penny. I always told you that you can't judge a nerd by it's cover."

"Yeah, and he loves foreplay," Penny blurted out, "I'd say that's a win-win." She grasped Leonard's hard-on and led him to the hot-tub. They couldn't see below the surface because the Jacuzzi jets were on, but they were certain Howard and Bernadette were just as naked as the were.

Stepping down into the warm water and sitting opposite the Wolowitz's, Leonard remarked, "oh man that feels good...I mean the water, not just Penny's hand. This hot-tub is huge, I bet you could swim laps in it." It was made of fiberglass, of course, and had a molded bench all the way around (except for the steps).

"Well, remember it was originally planned for Ma," Howard remarked, "we had to have the deck reinforced. It was made to seat seven people...or Ma and two people...it weighs over two tons filled with water."

"Ooo, those jets feel fantastic," Penny observed, "they must feel great after a long day at work."

"Yes, Bernadette admitted, "and they can be a girl's best friend when Howard isn't home...or in the mood," and she winked at Penny.

"Ooo, I see what you mean. They're massaging my butt right now," Penny agreed, "I imagine if I were to turn around..."

The heated water was dilating their capillaries, allowing the wine in their stomachs to be absorbed much faster, and no one in the Wolowitz house was feeling any pain. Coupled with the, now proven, aphrodisiacal powers of the mushrooms, all inhibitions seemed to be disappearing. Howard was openly kneading Bernadette's more than ample tits and leaned down to suckle on her hardened nipples. They could see Bernadette's arm moving up and down below the surface of the turgid water, and before long she moved in front of her husband, between his legs. Facing them, with her back to Howard, she stood up and they finally got a good look at her incredible mammaries as they hung down on her chest. they were truly impressive.

As she smiled broadly at them, Bernadette slowly lowered her body onto Howard's lap, her eyes rolling back into her head. Penny and Leonard could only assume that Howard had penetrated her body...they just didn't know which hole. A loud, "mmmmm," escaped Bernadette's lips and her body began to rock up and down in the water, creating significant waves as her huge breasts slapped against the surface. The mystery was solved when she moaned, "oh Howie...fuck my ass."

Leonard and Penny were now aroused beyond control as they embraced and their tongues fought for space in each others mouths. Penny admitted, "if that's what married life is like...I can't wait to marry you, my little nerd."

"Hey, who you callin' little," Leonard chuckled as he grasped her waist, turned them around and lifted her up so she was sitting on the edge of the hot-tub with her feet on the bench.

"Wow, you're pretty strong for a nerd," Penny whistled, impressed that he had lifted her so easily.

"Well I have been working out since the first day I met you...you know just hoping to live up to your high standards," he joked, "of course the fact that your buoyant wonderful naked body actually weighs less underwater had nothing to do with it."

"Don't ruin the illusion Mr. Scientist," Penny laughed, "now get to work and lick my pussy."

"Your wish is my command," Leonard bowed and then kneeled between her legs, which she had spread very wide. Howard was looking over Bernadette's shoulder and enjoying the scene as Penny splayed her wonderful legs, revealing her completely shaved pussy mound. Leonard loved her mound, it was so prominent that when he cupped it, he actually got an entire handful of pussy. Kneeling between her legs, he used his thumbs to spread her fleshy cunt lips apart, exposing her vivid pink inner flesh. He always thought that when he pulled her inner lips out and apart, they resembled a butterfly's wings...a very pink butterfly.

He held her pussy open so that he could lean forward and blow warm air up into her hole.

"Oh shit baby," Penny moaned, "don't make me wait...lick my pussy." Leonard slid his thumbs up into her wet pussy, spread her open even farther, and then shoved his tongue as far up her hole as it would reach. Her body convulsed and she groaned, "oh my God baby...that is sooo good."

Not giving her time to relax, Leonard proceeded to use his tongue as a scoop and lap her fluids into his mouth, "jeez you taste good...cum for me baby." He never tired of tasting her pussy; hell he never thought he would get this far with any female, let alone one as gorgeous as Penny. You could not convince Leonard that he was not the luckiest man on earth. He continued to lap at her slit like a dog at his water dish on a hot summer day, sliding his index finger up into her and wiggling it around.

Howard and Bernadette were becoming increasingly aroused at the sight of their friends, and Bernadette was now raising herself up on her legs and allowing her tiny body to slam down on Howard's cock as he thrust upward into her ass. She roughly grabbed her own tit bags and mauled them as Howard plugged her ass-hole.

"I need you to fuck me now baby," Penny sighed, "I need to feel that beautiful cock inside me." Leonard again grasped her by the waist, turned them around and lowered her into the tub. He sat down on the bench and Penny faced him and straddled his waist, putting her arms around his neck. He reached down under the water, took hold of his hard-on and rubbed it against her slit as she lowered her body. Easily finding it's mark, as if by sonar, Penny bent her knees and felt his bulbous crown slip between her pussy lips. Slowly she bent her knees farther, allowing more of his cock to penetrate her juicy hole. Finally she was sitting on his lap, impaled by his prick, "holy shit, I love the feel of your big fat cock inside me...I love you baby."

"I never thought I would hear those words...either of those statements," Leonard admitted, "I love you too."

"Now fuck me baby," she begged, "fuck your Penny's little cunt." Leonard began to thrust up into her pussy, holding her tiny waist and jamming her down to meet his thrusts. He loved the way her perfect tits jiggled against the water and leaned over to suck and nibble on her rock-hard gumdrops. She loved the way his fat cock felt sliding in and out of her hole, leaned her head back, closed her eyes and moaned, "fuck me baby, fuck me hard."

Between the two couples, they were creating large waves in the tub, sometimes splashing over the sides and they never even noticed that Raj and Stuart had wandered put onto the deck and were just standing there watching, their mouths hanging open. Finally Bernadette opened her eyes, and rather than expressing shock; in her inebriated state she just inquired, "hey guys, what's up." Howard and Leonard never even lost rhythm.

Raj volunteered, "oh Sheldon and Amy were playing "kissy-face" so we thought we would see what was going on out here. There's just something unnatural about seeing Sheldon making out."

shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers