Big Bang Theory: Penny is a Star

Story Info
Penny gets a movie role
8.2k words
4.42
77.3k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers

(story of complete fiction about fictional characters)

*

It had been a couple months since Penny had abruptly quit her waitress job at the Cheesecake Factory to pursue her dream ,full time, of being a successful actress . She had submitted hundreds of resumes/ photo portfolios; and gone on countless auditions; but so far no job offers. She was now at the breaking point: her money had run out and her credit card was "maxed out." Her boyfriend, Leonard Hofstadter, a professor at the university, had offered to let her move in with him, or to pay her rent; but her foolish pride had prevented her from accepting. Leonard's apartment-mate was Sheldon Cooper, and she was certain that her moving in with them would have been a violation of their infamous "roommate agreement ." They were two of the biggest nerds on earth, but she loved Leonard dearly, and was pretty sure that she would one day be his bride. Leonard supported her decision to pursue her acting career, and at least made sure she didn't go hungry...her pride permitted her to accept food. She often hung out at Leonard and Sheldon's apartment with the other two nerds in their group: Raj Koothrappali, a native of New Delhi, and the newly married Howard Wolowitz. It seemed like there was always extra take-out. She knew, though, that if her luck didn't change soon, she would either have to go back to Omaha and admit defeat, or surrender and return to being a waitress.

She couldn't understand why she didn't receive some sort of acting offer; her acting wasn't that bad, and she certainly had the looks. She was a true American beauty...your classic "corn-fed" Nebraska farm girl. She had long wavy blond hair, eyes the color of a clear blue sky, and a face that melted men's hearts. Her body was even better. Her legs were long and shapely, her ass perfectly round and firm, and her 36 C breasts were firm and jiggled only slightly when she moved. She was a "wet-dream" walking. Everyone always wanted to know why she dated a total nerd, and her answer was always the same: he treated her with respect, and didn't take her for granted. It was nice to be appreciated...to be loved for more than sex (although the sex was nice, too...Leonard was so eager to please her; more interested in her pleasure than his own).

As she was reading the "help wanted" ads in the morning newspaper (she had already checked her email and all the on-line acting sites), she vowed that this week would be her lucky week; or she would call the acting career a failure. She noticed an add for actresses to appear in "independent films." Only actresses "over 21" were requested to respond. Before she could call the listed number, she had to listen to the two messages on her machine. Both were depressing: the first was her landlord requesting her overdue rent, and the second was the bank canceling her "maxed out" credit card. A feeling of desperation crept up her spine as she punched the contact number. The phone interview went well, if somewhat unorthodox. The interviewer seemed to be mainly concerned with her age and appearance; and even asked for her measurements. He had explained that the main part they were casting was for a young, attractive female; so he didn't want to waste her time if she didn't meet the criteria. He seemed pleased with all her responses and provided her with an e-mail address, asking that she send him some current photos (including photos of her in a bathing suit or shorts) so that they could confirm her appearance. He said she would be surprised at how many actresses lie about their looks, and when they come for the personal interview, it is a waste of his time. She agreed and they hung up.

Penny wasted no time in selecting some photos from her files; some of her in a bikini, and some in a mini-skirt; and sending them off. Only a couple hours later, her phone rang and it was the man she had spoken to earlier, who now introduced himself as Jeff, the director of the film. He informed her that they were very interested in having her come in person for an interview because she seemed to perfectly fit their needs. He explained that the film was about a young girl who comes to Hollywood with dreams of becoming an actress, only to face the cruel reality that there are very few jobs available. Penny couldn't believe how similar the plot was to her actual life. Jeff quoted her a salary figure that completely knocked her socks off. They set up an interview time for the next day, and Jeff asked her to wear a skirt or dress. She thought this was odd, but figured it was to check to make sure the photos were recent. He gave her the address and told her that even though it looked like an old warehouse; it was actually their set and sound stage, where all their different set furnishings and production equipment were stored.

That night, although being incredibly excited about her new possibility, she refrained from telling Leonard, just in case it fell through, like all the others lately. She happily mooched another Chinese take-out meal from the nerds, and relaxed watching some sci-fi film with them that she really didn't understand. She retired to her apartment alone, telling a disappointed Leonard that she really needed some sleep for a big day of job-hunting tomorrow. She went down to the lobby to check her mailbox before retiring, and found a letter from the local traffic court informing her that if all her overdue parking tickets were not paid in the next ten days, she would be subject to incarceration. As she trudged up the stairs, she found herself wondering about the job offer. Something just didn't seem right to her: the salary mentioned was more than the total of all her previous acting jobs, and those independent films usually didn't pay that much. She shook her pretty head, as if physically shaking off the negativity, and just hoped that she got the job...she desperately needed the money.

When she was opening her apartment door, the phone rang and she instinctively ran to answer it, instead of letting the machine pick up (which was her normal routine lately, since it seemed every call was about overdue payments of some sort). She knew it was a mistake the second she heard the voice on the line...it was her landlord informing her that if her overdue rent was not paid in five days, he would start eviction proceedings. It seemed like her whole world was coming unraveled, but she consoled herself by remembering the job offer. If she could just confirm this job, she would be able to pay off all her debts; and maybe it would lead to more opportunities. She had a glass of wine, and began better about her future. She excitedly went into the bedroom to lay out her clothes for the next day. She selected a short, flowery-print dress that would show off her sensuous legs, and buttoned down the front in case she decided she needed to show some cleavage. She would wear her sexiest, lacy pink bra and panties. No one else would know she was wearing them, but they always made her feel sexy and self-confident. She never wore panty hose: with her legs, she didn't need them.

Penny drew herself a nice, hot bubble bath to help her relax; she needed a good nights sleep. She made sure to shave her legs and underarms, and then shaved her pubic area completely bald, because it turned Leonard on to see her smooth crotch. As she was toweling off, she checked herself out in the mirror. "Not a bad piece of ass," she told herself, " I'd hit that," as she gave her ass a loud slap. Her legs were long and shapely, and her skin actually shone from being so smooth. Her ass was so firm you could probably bounce a quarter off it. She turned and examined her front, and was equally pleased. Her breasts were a perfect 36 C and as firm as her ass, with large pink areola topped by jellybean sized nipples. Her bald mound very prominent because of her unusually puffy pussy lips. "Yep, that Leonard is one lucky nerd," she thought, now wishing she had invited him to spend the night. She thought about pleasing herself, but decided against it; she didn't want to get herself all worked up just when she needed to relax. She wanted to be well rested, and at her best, for her interview...she really needed this job.

After the hot bath, she did indeed sleep well, and awoke refreshed. She downed a container of strawberry yogurt, and got dressed. She was going to wear sandals, but decided on a pair of robins-egg blue heels because they caused her leg muscles to be more taut and shapely. She looked herself over in the mirror,and thought, "a school boy's wet dream, if I do say so myself." She unbuttoned the top two buttons of the dress to add even more sex appeal, and left for the interview. The address was in Compton, only about a thirty minute drive, so she didn't really have time to get overly nervous; she was too busy trying to follow the directions Jeff had provided. The directions turned out to be excellent and she found the nondescript warehouse with no problems. There were several cars and SUVs parked outside; some of them appearing to be quite expensive. Upon entering, she observed that the warehouse had been partitioned off into many different sections and rooms. The entrance/ reception area had a central desk and several chairs, like a waiting area.

When she entered, a very tall, statuesque redhead, wearing a mini-skirt came around the desk to greet her," hi, I'm Lindsey, you must be Penny...Jeff showed me your picture."

"Yes, nice to meet you, Lindsey. I think he is expecting me," Penny answered, impressed with the friendly greeting.

As they shook hands, Lindsey replied, " indeed he is, please follow me."

Penny followed Lindsey to an adjoining office where she was introduced to Jeff. He was all smiles when he shook her hand, and he reminded Penny of that character from the TV show "King of Queens"...what was his name...Doug. Penny declined the offer of refreshments, and Lindsey left the room. The office was your typical office setting with a large wooden desk and what-looked-like a leather sofa, a couple leather easy-chairs and some filing cabinets. Jeff showed her to the chair directly in front of the desk, where she sat gracefully, crossing her legs and showing a lot of thigh as her skirt rode up.

"Penny," he began, "I'm not one to beat around the bush and waste time, I'll get right to it. After meeting you in person, I think you would be perfect for the role of Heather in my film. She is actually the star of the picture, and you would be on camera for almost the entire film. As I explained on the phone, it is the story of a naive small-town Mid-western girl who comes to Hollywood with dreams of becoming an actress; but finds that major roles in main-stream productions are hard to come by. Becoming desperate, and as a last resort, she explores the adult-film industry."

It took a minute for Penny to process this last bit of information, but she finally blurted out, "you mean porno...is this a porno flick?"

"We in the business prefer to refer to it as an adult film; but yes, it will be an x-rated film," Jeff calmly stated. You will be required to be nude and have sex on camera, but I believe the money figure I quoted you yesterday will more than compensate you for your time." Penny was in a state of shock and disbelief as she just sat there, letting Jeff continue. " I assure you that all the actors involved are completely healthy and safe. We would do nothing to bring any added negative attention to our industry."

A thousand things were going around in her head as Penny contemplated his offer. First of all, she couldn't believe she was actually considering it. Sex for money...with strangers...on film. She didn't think she had to worry about any of the nerds seeing her: she knew Leonard didn't watch porn...he had her; Sheldon was virtually asexual; she was pretty sure Raj didn't watch x-rated movies; and she knew that his new bride Bernadette would never allow Howard to view any (and he was the one she would have worried about). Was she actually thinking about doing this? Her thoughts turned to the events of the previous day, and she reminded herself of how very desperate she was for significant income. She continued to reason with herself, that it wouldn't really be cheating on Leonard...it would be a job, she would be acting. Yes, that's it, she would be acting, not having sex...and certainly not enjoying it. "I really need this money, and I have no other offers on the table," she told herself, "this is it; now or never." She meekly asked Jeff, "could I have overnight to think about it?"

"Here's the thing Penny," Jeff informed her, "I have found that if you leave here to think about it, you probably won't come back. I really want you for this role. All of your costars and the technical crew are here today, and the plan was to begin filming this morning. We usually film the sex scenes first, and add the dialog and the other scenes later; this way all the uncomfortable anticipation is over and out of the way. You could probably get all of the sex scenes out of the way today, and could study the script for the other scenes tonight."

She really was desperate, with her back to the wall. She knew this was probably her last chance to make some big money and pay off her debts, and it wasn't like she was a virgin, as she heard herself say, "ok, I'll do it."

"Oh that's wonderful Penny," Jeff exclaimed, "I'll just have Lindsey bring in the consent forms and the contract, and I'll introduce you to your costars. Then we can start filming."

When he left the room, leaving Penny temporarily alone, she exhaled forcefully; she thought she was going to hyperventilate. Did she really say "yes?" "Was she really going to have sex with strangers and get paid for it?" "Did that make her a prostitute...no...this was an acting job, and nothing more." These were all questions she asked herself in her head before Jeff returned with Lindsey.

"We have the contract and the consent forms for you to sign, Penny. The contract states your salary and how many days the shooting should take, and the consent form states that you are fully aware that sex acts will be performed, and that you release the film containing them. Please read them carefully, and id you have any questions, I will attempt to answer them before you sign," Jeff directed her.

Penny's hands were shaking as she read the papers. She was no attorney, but she had signed acting contracts before, and they seemed pretty straightforward; of course she had never signed a nudity clause before, much less a sex clause. As soon as she saw the salary figure in print; she knew she was going to consent. As she handed the papers back to Jeff, she asked, "did you say we were going to shoot the sex scenes today?"

"Yes, based on previous experience with novice adult-film actresses, I've found that if we put them off and you have too much time to think about it; you probably will want to void your contract...and I simply can't have that. I'm already paying the other actors and crew for today. Believe me Penny, the anticipation is worse than the actual filming. Try to just let yourself go...you may actually find yourself enjoying it," Jeff advised her.

Penny inquired bashfully, "do you by any chance have a bottle of tequila?"

Jeff laughed, pulling a bottle and a glass out of his desk drawer, "you bet I do. Do you think you're the first actress who has needed some liquid courage? While you're having a belt, why don't I bring the ret of your costars in here to meet you...of course, you've already met Lindsey...she's kind of my girl-Friday."

That shocked Penny even more: she had never even thought about the possibility of another woman being part of the mix. She watched as Jeff left the room, and returned almost immediately with three other men. They all appeared to be about her age, and quite handsome (she was glad of that).

Jeff introduced the first as Derek. He was a large black man, who, if he wasn't a football player, he should have been. He was about six foot, eight inches tall; and towered over Penny. When they shook hands, she couldn't help but notice that her tiny hand seemed to get lost in his huge slab. Next was Ray, who was only about Penny's height, but seemed as wide as he was tall; not in a fat sense, just stocky and solid. When he introduced himself,his hand and fingers were amazingly thick, and he mentioned he was of Hawaiian descent. The last man to enter the room was a tall , slender white man named Frankie, who gave Penny a quick hug instead of a handshake. They all had a shot of tequila (Penny had countless shots, making her throat burn), and made small talk as they got to know each other. The other four actors had worked with each other a few times, but never all four together. They complemented Penny on her looks many times, and tried to make her feel at home, and relaxed. She was beginning to feel more comfortable, but she was certain it was because of the tequila, not the conversation.

Lindsey attempted to relax Penny even more by describing the men, and what she should expect: "Frankie there is the anal specialist; and let me tell you, you'll be glad it's him and not Derek. Derek is hung like a horse, and knows how to use it. Ray is called "the fireplug:" every part of him is short and stout; he is able to cum three or four times, and every time it seems like his stream is endless. Trust me, they are total professionals, and they really will try to get you off."

Jeff finally proclaimed, "well. time is money; let's get to work. Penny, if you have no objections, your outfit is better than anything we have in wardrobe; so if you don't mind I would like to use it in the film. I assume your underwear is as sexy as the dress."

Feeling no pain after about half of a bottle of "liquid courage," Penny, unselfconsciously flipped up the front of her skirt to flash her sheer pink panties.

"Wonderful," exclaimed Jeff. He led the group to a set designed to look like a bedroom, the centerpiece being a huge brass, four-poster bed with red satin bedding. "Ok, in this scene Heather, that's you Penny, has agreed to appear in an adult film because she is desperate for money. We're filming this digitally, so once the sex starts, don't stop...just let it flow naturally; we can edit anything later. Don't worry about dialog, just say anything that comes naturally. We can dub any dialogue after filming. I just want the sex to seem natural, unrehearsed...just do whatever seems right. If I want a particular act, I'll tell you, otherwise, just go for it...have fun. Let's start with you undressing Penny...Heather."

Penny noticed several stationary cameras on tripods positioned around the room, and Jeff began filming with a handheld camera. Derek and Frankie led a slightly wobbly Penny to the bed and she stood with her back to it, as they kissed her neck and ran their hands up and down her sides and back. Frankie began sucking on each of the fingers of her left hand, while Derek ran his hands through the blond curls on the back of her neck. Lindsey kneeled in front of her and started to caress up and down Penny's silky smooth legs; her fingers traveling all the way up her thighs and slightly brushing her panties. Ray moved behind Penny and slowly slid the back zipper down until it reached her panty-line. Derek and Frankie then eased the dress off her pale shoulders and lit it float to the floor, leaving her clad only in her transparent pink underwear. Lindsey lifted each of Penny's feet and removed her shoes, while sliding the flowery dress from under her. Hands continued to caress her now bare skin, as Ray unclasped her lacy bra. She shrugged it off her shoulders and down her arms, where it fell to the floor, her wonderful breasts now on full display.

"Wow, you're exquisite," proclaimed Derek, in a Barry White toned voice.

shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers