Big Bang Theory - Penny Pays the Bill Pt. 03

Story Info
It turned out that Penny did not have to make a decision...
12.8k words
4.66
31.2k
19

Part 20 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers

(fictional story about fictional characters)

*

It turned out that Penny did not have to make a decision about quitting her job at RubDown because of Howard. His next two visits, she was able to pawn him off on newer "massage therapists," and then the business was served a subpoena by the IRS and forced to close it's doors because of non-payment of withholding taxes. Now, once again, she was forced to beg for extra shifts at the Cheesecake Factory to make ends meet. There seemed to be two constants in her life: problems with her finances; and the greeting she received whenever she visited her neighbors in 4A.

She knocked on the door, entered and was immediately scolded by the "head nerd," Sheldon Cooper: "it's customary to wait for permission to enter...."

"Just stop," his roommate, Leonard Hofstater chastised him, "we've been through this before...Penny has a standing invitation from me...Hi Penny."

"Hi Leonard," she smiled broadly, always happy to see the sweet neighbor who had become her confidante and ally against his impolite roommate.

"What's up Penny," Leonard inquired as he reached into the cupboard for a plate and scooped some of the chow mien from his Styrofoam container before handing it to his pretty neighbor.

"Thanks sweetie," she grinned, grabbing the accompanying bottle of water and settling into the chair next to his. "Nothing really, just wanted to touch base with my favorite neighbors," she informed him.

"What a coincidence that you decided to keep us abreast of your exciting life precisely at dinner time," Sheldon sarcastically remarked.

"Well...one of my favorite neighbors," she leaned over and whispered to Leonard.

Chewing his cashew chicken, Sheldon interjected, "which one would that be."

"Damn that Vulcan hearing," Leonard chuckled.

"Leonard," Sheldon continued, "this is diced and not shredded."

"Now you know my burden," Leonard bowed his head toward Penny.

"Hellooo pretty lady," Howard Wolowitz purred at Penny from his seat on the sofa.

"Not with a thousand condoms, Howard," Penny acknowledged him, her stomach feeling queasy because she knew he had seen her topless and was now undressing her in his mind.

"Ah, so there is a number," Howard smirked.

The last of the "nerd four," as Penny referred to them, Raj Koothrapali leaned over and whispered into Howard's ear. "Raj says Hi," Howard relayed.

"Hey Raj," Penny smiled, "nice talking to you." It was a strange quirk of the scientist from India that he was so shy around attractive women that he could only talk to them when inebriated. They were an odd bunch of friends, led by the extremely obnoxious and self-absorbed Sheldon; but Penny had come to enjoy their company...even Howard sometimes.

After dinner, the four scientists from CalTech settled in for some video games and as Penny headed for the door, Leonard slipped a scrap of paper into her hand saying, "he changed it again."

Glancing at it, she read, "pennysafreeloader," and knew it was their wi-fi password. Leonard freely let her share it, but Sheldon always resisted; just wanting to make it difficult for her. "You are such a sweetie," she told him as she quickly leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek. The last thing she saw as she closed the door was Leonard grinning from ear to ear, and she thought to herself that he truly was the sweetest man she had ever met. He always gave her a warm feeling inside, even when her life was not at it's pinnacle.

Returning to her apartment, Penny decided to call her acquaintance Adrian, who had referred her to several jobs in the past (as well as employed her as a nude model on occasion), to see if he knew of any available job opportunities. "Oh Hi Penny," he greeted her when he answered, "I'm really sorry but I don't have any current requests to fill; you know I would call you. Have you given any consideration to the web-camera idea...there really is good money to be made."

"Remember," she replied, "I told you I share wi-fi with a couple of computer nerds, and one of their friends would surely hack my laptop...if he hasn't done so already." She was thinking of Howard, of course, and the thought made her shiver.

"Listen Penny," Adrian assured her, "you are one of my favorite models and I would like to help you. I have all sorts of laptops that I don't use anymore; I always get the newest models; and I would be happy to lend you one and install a firewall that I guarantee he could not hack. I'll help you set up your site...you can be one of the girls on my site, and I'll only charge you a connection fee...you can keep all your subscription fees. What do you say?"

The next afternoon Penny drove to Adrian's studio and he set her up to be a web-cam girl. He already had an established site and merely added her to his roster of girls. Adrian gave her a laptop already encrypted with his password so all she had to do was log-on to the internet and she was in business. He assured her that not even a super-nerd could hack his account. Penny spent the rest of the day readying her bedroom for her first web-cast. She hung a pink sheet on the wall behind her bed for a backdrop (and also to block the sight of her personal items, so that no one would get too familiar with her or recognize the setting as her apartment). Penny had made sure her intimate parts were completely bald when she showered that morning and smoothed baby oil into her mound before donning her sexiest purple thong and teddy. To bolster her spirit of exhibitionism, Penny gladly downed three shots of tequila in quick succession.

Adrian had suggested that she just sit naturally on her bed in skimpy attire and chat with the web cam built into his laptop while awaiting for calls. She had expanded on his suggestions by planning to rub baby oil onto her long, shapely legs and maybe her breasts while waiting for customers. The idea was for viewers of her web-cast to subscribe to her personally and then pay for the time, while making suggestions. Private showing were also available for a premium price, and Penny could set her prices for various suggestions. As long as the viewer registered a credit card, she was assured of a nice profit and she could refuse any suggestion if they were not willing to meet her asking price.

Not that she was conceited or narcissistic, but Penny assumed that she wouldn't have to wait long until someone made contact with her, so she placed her laptop on the bottom corner of her bed and made herself comfortable. Stretching her wonderfully long legs in front of her, she began to rub lotion up and down them, from her ankles to her crotch, flashing her transparent purple panties. If someone had been browsing Adrian's web site, it would have been hard to ignore this blonde beauty. Her perfectly round 36 C breasts were plainly visible through the fabric of her teddy, with the shadow of her areola peeking through.

Noticing that the "counter" in the corner of her laptop screen was up to fifteen viewers, she smiled because every viewer meant a payout to her. She typed on her laptop, "any requests," and the response was what she expected were typical: "take off your nightgown," "rub lotion onto your tits," and things like that. After she slowly finished rubbing her legs, Penny lowered the straps of the teddy off her shoulders and let the garment pool at her waist, exposing her incredible breasts. Looking shyly at the camera, she began to fondle her perfect tits, jiggling them and weighing them. The counter kept increasing as she rolled her nipples, which had extended to the size of gumdrops, between her fingers. Squirting lotion in her hands, she massaged it into her tits, becoming more aroused at her exhibitionism.

"Lick your tits," was typed onto the screen and Penny readily complied, cradling her right tit with both hands and bringing it up to her red lips and suckling. She was becoming very turned on and wanted to touch her mound but resisted: if they wanted her to get herself off, they were going to have to request it and pay for it. The idea was to keep them watching for as long as possible. "Get in the doggy position so I can see your ass," flashed on the screen and Penny positioned herself on all-fours so that her magnificent ass was facing the laptop. She had let the teddy fall to her knees and now slowly and deliberately reached back and slid it off first one leg and then the other. Spreading her knees on the bed, she consented to the next request and gently spanked each cheek, causing a slight redness on her pale skin.

"Take off your panties," warren862 requested and Penny reluctantly slid her purple thong down her thighs, off her legs and playfully threw them at the webcam. She realized that with her ass pointed toward the camera, and her knees spread; the viewers were getting a good look at her puffy mound; and the thought aroused her. Suddenly a viewer named ladiesman69 typed, "hello Penny...could I get a private show."

She was so spooked at seeing her real name displayed that it took her a moment to respond, "you must be mistaken. As you can see by my heading, my name is Angelina."

"I stand corrected...can I get a private show," ladiesman69 replied.

"Of course," Penny agreed, "you do understand the pricing, right."

"Fifty dollars for the first ten minutes, and any penetration is an extra hundred dollars. I got it. I have a very high IQ," the viewer replied.

Even though Penny was apprehensive about this viewer; something about him just didn't seem right; she knew she was in it for the money, so she quickly typed a message for the other viewers: "I am giving a private show right now...I will be back Live momentarily."

Then she hit a succession of keys that Adrian showed her would switch her connection to a single IP address...whatever the hell that was.

As she sat on her bed, totally naked in front of her webcam, Penny thought, "it's a good thing I downed that tequila," as she typed, "what would you like me to do."

As she read, "hello pretty lady," Penny froze. It was as if she could hear the typist's voice inside her head.

"Oh my God," she screamed as she grabbed one of her pillows and hugged it to her chest, "Howard is that you."

"In the flesh, so to speak," he typed.

Penny could just picture his sly, perverted grin and suddenly she was furious, "Howard, you bastard did you hack my computer?"

"What...no...no, I am a member of this site. I have been for months. I just got lucky finding you here," he answered.

"Son of a bitch," she thought, "of all the hundreds of porno sites on the internet...Howard had to be a member of this one." Then she actually chuckled to herself, "hell, he's probably a member of all of them."

She thought about just closing the page and leaving him hanging, but it was as if he was psychic because he typed, "listen Penny, the money had already been subtracted from my account, so you actually owe me a show...besides you wouldn't want Sheldon find out about this...would you."

It was the massage parlor all over again: she had convinced him that Sheldon was the one she didn't want to know about her activities because of the endless teasing, but for some reason it was actually Leonard that she didn't want to find out. For some inexplicable reason, it has Leonard she didn't want to disappoint. He had her in his web and she knew it, "all right, we will just proceed as if we were strangers. What is your request?"

"Well for starters...lose the pillow. I'm paying for flesh," Howard typed. "You know I have a webcam too, so if you want we can talk to each other face to face instead of me having to type. That would free up both of my hands for other tasks...if you know what I mean."

"Ewwww," Penny exhaled, "no, I don't think I could go through with this if I had to look at you.

"OK," Howard replied, "I want you to sit on the bed with your legs spread in front of you and play with your vagina."

"You promise no one else will ever find out about this," Penny asked, "and if they do, I'll castrate you like a pig back on the farm in Nebraska."

"I promise," she read, "now let me see the inside of that pussy...time is literally money."

Trying to convince herself to focus on the income rather than the viewer, Penny spread her legs out in front of her and began to rub her oily mound with the palm of her hand. She had been so aroused by the thought of so many strangers watching her that it didn't take long for her juices to begin flowing again. Blocking Howard from her mind, Penny slipped her middle finger between her puffy lips and slid it from the bottom of her slit to the top, just barely grazing her nub which was already protruding from it's hood. Her screen "beeped' and she glanced up to read, "that is so hot...now spread it open."

She knew it was her responsibility to honor his requests, so she used the index and middle fingers of both hands to hook her fleshy labia and spread them apart, exposing the inside of her cunt. "Move the camera closer," he typed and Penny freed up one hand to slide the laptop closer between her outstretched legs. She used the fingers of her free hand to scoop up some of her lubrication, that had leaked out and was dribbling down between her ass cheeks. and rub it all around her mound so that it glistened. Another message on the screen, "if you want that extra hundred dollars, this is what I want you to do."

"I'm listening...or at least reading," she spoke into the computer.

"You know that wine bottle in your kitchen, the one in the wicker basket," he wrote.

"Yeah," she responded, "wait...how do you know what's in my kitchen," and she released her lips and pulled her knees up to her chest.

He typed, "have you forgotten Teddy."

"Oh shit, that's right," she shouted, "I've tried to forget, you pervert."

"Oh right, I'm the pervert but you're the one showing me your pussy," she read.

When she had first moved across from Sheldon and Leonard, Howard had given her a plush teddy bear as a "welcome" gift. She found out later that it contained a "nanny cam."

Luckily she had sized up Howard immediately and just tossed the stuffed bear in a corner of her living room; so the most he had ever seen was her walking past in her underwear. A few days later after Howard couldn't resist bragging to the other nerds about what he had done, that sweetie Leonard had immediately come across the hall and informed her.

Down on the second floor of their building, a morbidly obese man who resembled Sasquatch (covered in dark hair) lived and they passed sometimes in the foyer. That afternoon he had found a stuffed bear in front of his door with a note attached: "from your secret admirer." Penny could only imagine the sights on Howard's laptop that night.

"Well, for the additional hundred dollars, I want you to pleasure yourself with that bottle...this means penetration," he wrote in large font.

"Just remember your promise," she stated, looking sternly into the camera lens, "or else."

Penny got up from the bed and went to the kitchen to retrieve the bottle; Howard watching her beautiful ass move as she walked. Returning, she repositioned herself on the bed, snatched a condom from her nightstand drawer and smoothed it down over the bottle-neck.

She ignored his message of, "if only that bottle were me," and squirted some lotion in her hand before rubbing it all over the top of the blue condom. Making sure the webcam was pointed between her legs, she spread them farther and grasped the bottom of the bottle in both hands. Slowly she eased the tip of the bottle between her prominent lips, sliding it up and down to make sure it was lubricated, and then began to slip it up inside her cunt. Carefully and slowly Penny slid the covered neck of the wine bottle further into her wet tunnel until about five inches were inside her. Since it was Howard watching, she did not want to let on how wonderful it felt. It had been a while since she had sex: despite Sheldon constantly calling her morals into question, Penny was actually quite selective of her sex partners.

The bottle had begun to taper and was now stretching her lips wider as she slipped more of the glass dildo up her pussy. In truth she wanted to see how much of the bottle her pussy could take, but she wasn't willing to give Howard the added satisfaction. She began to slide it in and out of her cunt, fucking herself with the object that until a few moments ago had been a decoration in her kitchen. "Holy shit that feels good," she told herself as she leaned back against her pile of pillows and her eyes rolled back in their sockets.

Fucking herself faster, Penny's body trembled and she inexplicably thought about Leonard in her moment of orgasm. As if he were psychic, Howard typed, "if Leonard were here he would be reaching for his inhaler, but that's not what I'm reaching for...if you know what I mean."

When the screen "beeped," it brought Penny back to reality and when she read his message it was a combination of anger and fear (of his potential psychic abilities) that convinced her to end their session. Withdrawing the slick bottle from her hole she decided to tease Howard one last time, and stuck the tip of the bottle in her mouth, deliberately licking its neck and tasting herself. Telling Howard, "that's it Howard, your time is up," she reached for the laptop to cut the connection.

His last message was, "no...wait...I'll pay for more time. Oh, OK, see you next time."

Clicking the "delete" key, Penny thought to herself, "yeah...there won't be a next time." And thus ended her career as a webcam girl.

Penny had made the equivalent of a couple weeks of her Cheesecake Factory wages for her short time as a webcam girl, but the thought of another online encounter with Howard had convinced her to move on. Her encounters with him at Leonard and Sheldon's apartment had been awkward, but she was getting pretty good at ignoring him. About a week after her web experience, she had attended an open audition for a TV movie and that evening was shocked by a phone call from the casting director for a re-read appointment. Since she really didn't have any other friends, she rushed next door and burst in without even knocking. Sheldon and Leonard looked up surprised from their desks where they were hovered over their laptops. It occurred to her that Sheldon resembled a praying mantis illuminated by the light of his screen.

their reactions to her intrusion could not have been more diverse: Leonard's face lit up like an LED light bulb and Sheldon began, "in this universe, knocking before entering is considered polite."

"Just stop," Leonard scolded him, "we've been all through this before. Hi Penny...what can we do for you; or precisely, what can I do for you."

"Hi guys," she chirped, "oh I don't need anything, I just wanted to share some good news with you. I have a recall audition tomorrow, and I'm feeling pretty good about my chances."

"That's so great," Leonard exclaimed, obviously happy for her, "tell us about it."

"Yes, who is the director...Spielberg," Sheldon inquired,..."bazinga."

"Don't be such as ass," Leonard objected.

"Oh that's OK, he's not going to spoil my mood," Penny assured Leonard, "it's for a TV movie." After excitedly talking for a few minutes, Penny excused herself to return to her apartment for a good night's sleep so she would be fresh for the audition.

"Best of luck tomorrow," Leonard wished her, "not that you need luck. You have my cell number; you can call me tomorrow if you get the part...you know, if you want to. Maybe we could celebrate." His face got extremely red and he continued, "you know...all of us. I...I didn't mean just you and me," he stammered.

"I know what you meant," she chuckled as she left his apartment, and thought to herself, "he is such a sweetie."

The next morning Penny dressed in her sexiest and skimpiest purple bra and thong because they always made her feel sexy and confident. Topping them with a flirty yellow sundress and five inch yellow heels, she was a vision of loveliness. There was a folded piece of paper under her windshield wiper with a heading, "from the desk of Dr. Leonard Hofstater" and reading "...and the Emmy goes to: Penny." As she slid behind the wheel, Penny just grinned and tucked the note into her purse.

shaggy77
shaggy77
593 Followers