Big Bang Theory: Penny Stars, Again

Story Info
Penny Performs.
7k words
4.5
58.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
586 Followers

(a story of complete fiction about fictional characters)

*

It had been three long, uneventful months since Penny had been so desperate for money that she had starred in an adult film with three men and a woman. Luckily for her, the film had never been released to the public, but she had still gotten paid for her performance. Since then she had only worked at her chosen profession, acting, a couple of times; and even then she had only appeared as a back-ground actress in two commercials. Once again she was desperate for money, and on the verge of declaring her acting career a complete failure. She wanted to stay in California with her boyfriend Leonard, and not return to Omaha, as a failure. If she absolutely had to, she would swallow her pride and go back to being a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory, but she needed a large sum of money right now to catch up on her debts.

She had walked home from another in a seemingly endless string of auditions, because the transmission in her car had failed. Upon entering her apartment, she listened to her phone messages; all of which were from people wanting money owed to them: her landlord with a final warning, her credit card had reached it's limit, and even the phone company threatening to cut off her service. She called her garage and they agreed to let her retrieve her car as long as she paid the bill by the end of the month. Penny knew that if she remained in her apartment all night, she would just sit there, drinking and feeling sorry for herself; so she walked across the hall to her boyfriend Leonard's apartment. All four of the nerds were there eating take-out Chinese food. Leonard was overjoyed to see her, as always, and they shared his meal. The nerds: Leonard; his super-brain roommate Sheldon; the oversexed and recently married Howard; and sad loner Raj, were excitedly discussing their upcoming annual Dungeons & Dragons three-day marathon. For one long weekend, they played the nerd-popular board game; never leaving Sheldon and Leonard's apartment. It was nice to be around her friends, even if she was pretty much excluded from their conversation, and Penny's mind was distracted from her financial mess.

As she was giving Leonard a good-night kiss, she made a hasty decision to call Jeff, the director of the adult film she had appeared in, and ask if he had any employment opportunities...she was that desperate. He answered the phone on the second ring and seemed genuinely pleased to hear from her, "hi Penny, of course I remember you...you were fantastic. I'm sorry but the producer I usually work for is still not backing any films. He still owes money to the IRS and, you know how those government agencies are, now he's being investigated by ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement). He's originally from Ecuador, and there is some question about his visa. I don't think your film will ever be released. But if you're truly in a bind, I am involved in a different entertainment venture right now. I have staged several live-sex shows. The money is good, and you get paid immediately."

Penny paused several minutes to think about that venture. She had already made a porno movie; having sex with three men and a woman on camera, so she asked Jeff for more details

"Well, I produce a show that would be absolutely perfect for you. You get up on a stage and perform a strip-tease; then you pleasure yourself with a dildo and have sex with one other male performer," he informed her. "Penny," he added, trying to cajole her, " with your looks I could charge double what I usually do, and split it with you."

She thought for a minute and asked, "there would be no cameras, right?"

"Absolutely," Jeff assured her, "this is a live show." He jokingly added, "you could add to your resume that you had been the star performer in a stage production."

Penny was truly desperate for money,and since there would be no video proof of her indiscretion; she reluctantly agreed.

"There is just one thing," Jeff continued, "due to all the regulations and licensing complications in this country, the show takes place in Tijuana. That's about a 2 1/2 hour drive from here, so you'll have to plan on a whole day. I will pick you up and provide transportation, and be with you the whole time. You do have a passport, right?" She had obtained her passport a couple years before when Leonard was going to take her to Switzerland to see the Hadron Collider (whatever that was) for Valentine's Day; but had never used it because she and Sheldon had contracted the flu. She confirmed that she did have a passport (if she could just find it). Jeff continued, "that's perfect Penny...or should I say Angelina Lincoln (remembering the porn name that Penny had given herself). Just give me a couple days to set it up...if I use a couple pictures of you to advertise; we will make a fortune on this. I'll pick you up Sunday morning." She arranged to meet Jeff outside her former place of employment, the Cheesecake Factory, because she didn't want to chance any of the nerds seeing her leaving with a strange man. She loved Leonard, and didn't want to take any chances of hurting his feelings. She knew Leonard would give her the money she needed; but she didn't want their relationship to be based on money; and besides, that would officially label her a failure.

She spent the day on Saturday deciding what to wear for her strip-tease number, and decided on the classic male fantasy: a Catholic school girl. She selected her skimpiest lacy, purple bra and thong panties; which just barely contained her private parts. She had actually worn them only once before, when she had given Leonard a private performance for his birthday. They were so sheer that you could see the outline of her areola and her slit. She would top these with a plain white, button-up blouse that she could tie around her waist, exposing her navel. The short plaid skirt would showcase her magnificent legs; and instead of the schoolgirl plain black loafers, she would substitute her sluttiest five-inch heels. She modeled her outfit in front of the mirror, and was more than pleased with the results, and told herself, "there won't be a limp dick in the house." She actually loved the effect she had on men; but loved Leonard because he respected her as a person, not just a hot chick. She was nervous about the next day, but was relieved she would only have to perform with one man. When she had made her porn film, she had performed with Derek, a huge black man with about a twelve inch penis;, and Ray, whose dick had been the thickness of a soup can; so she was certain she could handle any man Jeff could choose as her costar.

On Saturday evening she invaded the land of Dungeons & Dragons just long enough to kiss Leonard goodnight, and tell him that she was going on an audition the next day and wouldn't be back until late. As much as he worshipped her, she knew that once Leonard was engrossed in the game, he would never miss her. Penny retreated to her own apartment, and took a long, hot bath using her favorite fragrance bubble bath. For some reason, she wanted to smell nice for her unknown partner. She made certain to shave smooth everything below her neck. As she spread body-wash on her silky skin, she had to admit she was turned on by the anticipation of the next day's events. She used a blow-dryer on her hair to make it nice and bouncy, donned some flannel "Hello Kitty" pajamas, and hopped into bed. Sleep came surprisingly easy.

As she dressed Sunday morning, Penny even sprayed a mist of perfume down the front of her panties, making sure every part of her body smelled inviting. She chuckled to herself that she must be an actress at heart, because, even for a sex show, she wanted to play the part to perfection. She kept her makeup to a minimum, as usual, but added some glossy, bright red lipstick. Jeff met her in front of the Cheesecake Factory, driving a big, black Navigator. He opened the back door for her and she was pleasantly surprised to find his assistant , Lindsey, already in the back seat. Penny had worked with the tall redhead on the porno film, and knew her intimately. The truth was, Penny was getting more anxious about the show, and was really glad to see a familiar face. She greeted Lindsey with a hug, " hi Lindsey, it's really good to see you. Will you be participating in the show?"

Lindsey hugged her back affectionately and replied, "no, I just came along to keep you company, and to assist you on stage. Henry, that's your costar today, is too much even for me."

Knowing Lindsey was a veteran porn film actress, this shocked Penny and she asked," you mean even bigger than Derek or Ray?"

" Oh yeah," answered Jeff without elaborating.

"Well, when will I meet him," Penny wanted to know.

Jeff informed her, "he's already in Tijuana; you'll meet him later."

"I love your choice of costumes," Lindsey changed the subject, "that will drive them wild."

As they settled back for the long drive to Mexico, Lindsey produced two glasses and a bottle of tequila, saying, "this was bottled in Tijuana; we may as well get in the mood."

So for the next 2 1/2 hours, Penny and Lindsey (mostly Penny) drank tequila and talked about everything from boyfriends to shoes. By the time they arrived in Tijuana, Penny was totally mellow and relaxed...and drunk. They parked on the side of a large warehouse building, and Penny saw several posters advertising "live sex" bearing photos of her face. She figured they must have been captured from the film, and it listed her name as Angelina Lincoln. Her first thought was that she would like to have one of the posters; but thought better of it...she didn't want to take a chance that Leonard would see it. They entered through a side door into a reception-like area, containing sofas and chairs. Penny peered through the door into the main warehouse, and saw a raised stage surrounded on three sides by bleachers filled with approximately two hundred men (and some women). On the stage was a raised platform, like a small bed, and a large plastic tote.

As the two women settled comfortably into the plush sofas, Jeff explained to Penny what was expected of her, " I'll introduce you and you will do your strip number. Then Lindsey will hand you a dildo and you can use it as you see fit...you can stand or sit on the bed. After you are finished pleasuring yourself, Henry will come onstage and you will have sex. It's pretty straightforward, but you may improvise any way you wish; as long as the sex acts are performed...that's what the crowd was promised." He offered Penny one last tumbler of tequila, making sure she was nice and mellow. Penny took this opportunity to swallow the two valium capsules she had "borrowed" from Howard's medicine cabinet for an occasion such as this...one where she really needed to relax and be mellow. "Do I get to meet Henry now," she inquired.

"I think it will add to your heightened anticipation if we wait until you are onstage; but trust me, he'll fill you up," Jeff answered. "The audience may get loud and raunchy, but don't worry, I have the toughest security guys in the business," he added. "OK, if you're ready, I'll go introduce you," Jeff stated, grabbing a wireless microphone.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Penny answered nervously, but still drunkenly relaxed.

Through speakers mounted on poles in front of the stage, Penny could hear his voice, "and now the star of the show... the breathtaking Angelina Lincoln!"

Penny exited the reception area and carefully mounted the steps to the stage, where she was overcome with raucous applause and ovation. The sound level was amazing and served to energize and excite her. There were bright lights focused on the stage; the blinding light making it almost impossible for her to see the audience, but the vocal encouragement was enough. She thought to herself, "it's probably better if I can't see them." In her intoxicated condition, the heels caused to her wobble slightly, but she quickly regained her balance. When she reached center stage, there was a large duct-taped X on the floor, indicating where she should dance. She bowed to the audience and blew them kisses with both hands. As classic "bump and grind" music began to thump through the speakers, Penny's body began to sway with the beat. In her mind, she was performing for Leonard, and she tried to block out the sounds of the audience.

As her torso swayed back and forth, she reached up and slowly one by one unhooked the buttons of her blouse, revealing more cleavage as she went. When she had reached the tied shirttails, she purposefully untied them and pulled her blouse open, flashing her skimpy bra and cleavage to the audience. She eased the blouse off one shoulder and then the other, seductively sliding it down both arms until it was off completely. She deliberately whipped the floor with it and then tossed it aside. Throwing her sexy hips from side to side, she teasingly unzipped her skirt, then turned her back to the crowd and let it fall to the stage floor. She kicked it to the rear of the stage and bent over completely; giving the audience a great view of her thong wedged between her tremendous ass cheeks. She twirled a few times and swayed to the music, wanting the crowd to get the full sensuous benefit of the way her thong rode high on her hips, making her legs appear endlessly long.

Penny again turned her back to the audience, reached behind to her bra clasp, as she looked seductively over her shoulder, and deftly unhooked her sheer purple bra. Still facing away from the audience, she shrugged the straps off her pale shoulders and down her arms. She swung the tiny bra over her head and let it fly behind her into the crowd. She placed her hands over her exposed breasts, and turned around to face her admirers. Her hips swaying suggestively, she took her hands away, fully exposing her magnificent tits to the crowd. Her 36 C breasts were so firm that they barely jiggled as she danced to the thumping beat. Her areola were the size of half dollars, and in the center of the circles of pink, were aroused nipples the size of jellybeans. She fondled and massaged her wonderful tits, pinching her nipples between her fingers. She cupped her left breast and lifted it to her lips. Her tongue slithered out of her mouth and she licked and teased her engorged nipple. She repeated this with the perfect right breast, as the applause and shouting increased.

Penny was now completely aroused; her blood coursing through her veins. She squatted down until her ass was almost touching the stage, and hooked her thumbs under the elastic of her lacy purple thong. Still squatting, she shoved the tiny wisp of material down her taught thighs to her knees, and then stood up. Her totally bare pussy was now exposed to the crowd, and the noise level went through the roof. She let the thong drop to the floor, where she hooked it with her shoe and flicked it into the audience. She spread her legs apart and swayed with the music, giving the crowd full view of her nakedness. It was like having a nude blond goddess on stage. Penny turned her back to the audience and bent completely over, her legs spread wide, fully exposing her puffy pussy lips and slit. It was as if stripping was in her blood, as she reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks wide, allowing the crowd to see her sphincter hole. With her gorgeous blond hair almost sweeping the floor, and the heels making her incredible legs seem endless; she was truly an erotic sensation.

She stood back up and faced the audience. As she spread her legs wide, the heels made them seem six feet long. Her wonderful legs were so wide that her slit parted, revealing moisture glistening in the floodlights. She reached down between her legs and used her palm to stoke her damp crotch. The alcohol and the excitement provided by the boisterous crowd had stimulated Penny, and she craved sexual contact. She slid her index and middle finger along her slit and then licked her juices off the fingers.

Suddenly there was an added boost of applause,and Penny realized that Lindsey was ascending the stage. She was absolutely stunning; wearing a tiny, almost nonexistent, white string bikini. As she strode across the stage, her huge 40 D breasts literally bounced on her chest with each stride, and the contrast of her long scarlet hair against her pale skin and the white bikini top was incredible. She waved acknowledgement to the audience, and went straight to the large plastic storage tote. She produced a large, fleece blanket which she spread out on the platform. Then took a very tipsy Penny by the hand and guided her over to face the crowd and sit on the cushioned platform. Penny sat on the very edge of the bed, marveling at how soft the blanket felt against her firm ass. She spread her legs, exposing her shaved slit to the audience and once again began to rub her smooth mound with her palm. The alcohol and electricity of the crowd had combined to make her unbelievably horny. She could hear the din of the crowd, and yet she felt at peace; almost like she was all alone. She tweaked both of her aroused nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and then let her delicate hands slide down her torso to her crotch.

Penny hooked her fingers inside her puffy pussy lips and spread them wide, revealing her vivid pink cunt. She spread her lips so wide that she was sure even the men in the back row could see up her pussy. She bent forward as far as she could, as even she tried to look up inside herself. The sight of her spread lips fascinated her, and she tried to pull them farther apart. Lindsey had reached into the tote and retrieved a purple gel-like dildo, the shade of which matched Penny's discarded underwear. At it's base was a molded replica of a scrotum, and the plastic penis must have been a good fourteen inches long. She pulled out a plastic squirt bottle filled with some sort of lubricant and proceeded to coat the entire length of the fake cock. Penny had sat back up straight and was massaging her wet mound with one hand, and fondling her magnificent tits with the other. Lindsey approached the aroused blond and presented her with the slick plastic penis.

A wide smile spread across Penny's face as she accepted the dildo, grasping it by the ball-sac. Lindsey kissed her passionately on the lips and then walked back offstage. Penny continued to smile as she watched the flexible penis wiggle in her hand. She ran it up and down between her tits, and gently licked the tip. The sight of the large phallus had increased her arousal, and she now had the overwhelming need to feel it inside her. All thoughts of the crowd left her head, and she could have been in the middle of Times Square for all she cared...she needed something inside her, now. Penny grasped the purple penis in both hands and nudged it against her damp slit, then twisted the fake cock, corkscrewing it through her lips and into her cunt. The lubricant must have contained some type of stimulant, because her lips felt like they had a thousand tiny ants crawling on them, causing her knees to feel weak. Without any more preliminaries, in one swift motion, Penny jammed the entire dildo up inside her pussy. As the scrotum slammed against her mound, Penny threw her head back and yelled, " h-o-l-y shit that feels good!"

As the audience cheered it's approval, Penny's body twitched and shivered as she had her first orgasm of the day. The stimulant coating the dildo, now coated the inside of her pussy, making it feel like it was on fire. She spread her magnificent legs even wider, and began to jam the fake cock up inside her cunt with all her strength. In and out of her pussy at blazing speed, she slammed the purple plastic. She used both hands to force as much of the dildo into her as possible. Penny was totally oblivious to her surroundings as she furiously fucked herself. Countless cameras and phones were snapping pictures, and Penny had no clue. She was fucking herself so violently, that a creamy white froth was building up around her pussy lips. Her shoulders hunched forward as she concentrated on cramming every inch of the phoney cock into her. She enjoyed watching its length disappear into her hole. The heat inside her became unbearable and her body went into another spasm, as she came around the dildo again. This time as her body shook, she lay back on the bench, exhausted; the dildo still protruding from her pussy.

shaggy77
shaggy77
586 Followers
12