Big Bang Theory - Penny's Wedding Night

Story Info
Penny marries Leonard.
7.5k words
4.48
40.4k
40

Part 42 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
584 Followers

A fictional story about fictional characters.

*****

What had begun as a perfect day for Penny and Leonard, had somehow ended up a disaster. They had left Pasadena full of hope and love for the 261 mile drive to Las Vegas with the intention of being married and enjoying a wonderful honeymoon night. En route, Leonard, with the very best intentions of being totally honest with his future bride, had confessed to kissing another woman in a moment of great turmoil and stress. Penny had said she forgave him but it was gnawing away at her insides like a hungry wolverine. Leonard was the last person she had expected to "play around" on her; he was the classic nerd-boy scientist who could never get a date; but because of his innate sweetness and naivety, the former cheerleader had fallen head-over-heels for him. He was the most attentive, thoughtful, and respectful boyfriend she had ever had and she finally realized that it was partly her own fault that he now had a modicum of courage and confidence.

Leonard had fallen in love with the blonde beauty the first time he laid eyes on her: the day she had moved into the apartment across the hall from him and his roommate, and fellow scientist, Sheldon Cooper. She had been sweet to him but just considered him a nice neighbor and at the time would have laughed if someone had suggested that one day they would be married. Penny was used to dating the empty-headed athlete type; boyfriends who used her for her body and then ignored her. Over time she recognized the incredibly good person inside Leonard Hofstedter and he had grown on her. She had even grown fond of his arrogant, egotistical roommate, even though most times he totally exasperated her.

Leonard's best friends were now her best friends. The other two of the "nerd four" as she thought of them were Howard Wolowitz (a total pervert who leered at Penny whenever she was in the room), and Raj Koothrappali ( a sweetheart from India who could not even talk to her for the first years they were acquainted). They all worked at CalTech and had exceptional IQs (Sheldon was a certified genius and never let anyone forget it). Most people thought of Sheldon as arrogant, but the truth was he just had absolutely no social skills because he had grown up isolated in a lab or classroom.

Penny regretted that her best friend, Bernadette Rostenkowski Wolowitz was not going to be at her wedding, but the elopement had been a spur-of-the-moment thing; some would say calling Sheldon's bluff that they wouldn't do it. Penny had reluctantly introduced Bernadette to Howard when they had both worked as part-time waitresses at the Cheesecake Factory. Bernadette had returned the favor by securing a job interview for Penny at the company where she worked and now Penny was a well-paid Pharmaceutical Representative. The other member of their close circle of friends was also intellectually blessed. Amy Farrah Fowler was a neuroscientist who the guys had set up with Sheldon through an on-line dating service. Mostly shy and reserved, Amy was a plain looking girl who had recently broken off her relationship with Sheldon because of a lack of progress in the courtship.

Despite being upset about Leonard's admission, Penny went ahead with the wedding because she knew he was her soul mate and "because we love each other,'' as Leonard had so aptly said. He had purchased the wedding package that included a "streaming video" option so their friends could watch their ceremony. Penny had worn a light pink, knee-length dress with black shoulder straps and was, as usual, a vision of loveliness. Leonard had dressed appropriately and Penny had jokingly remarked, "look at you in your little suit."

Leonard had recited his vows which had a scientific theme, and Penny had worked in the words from the "Toy Story" theme song, "You've Got A Friend In Me," because she knew it was one of Leonard's favorite movies. Their friends had gathered in Pasadena to watch the web-cast and had invited Stuart to join them. Stuart had owned a comic book store which the nerds frequented, and when it had burned down, Howard gave him a job helping his house-bound mother. He had become her friend and confidante, and when she had passed away, Stuart was left with living-rights to the Wolowitz home. They missed most of the wedding because Sheldon and Amy were arguing, but agreed to submit positive reviews in the "comment" section.

When they arrived back at their hotel room, anticipating their honeymoon night, Leonard insisted on carrying his new bride across the threshold. "Are you sure you can," Penny joked as Leonard opened the door and swept her into his arms. It was a very romantic gesture until just before they reached the bed and Leonard's back gave out. He was able to throw Penny onto the bed before he collapsed to the floor in pain, which also triggered a severe asthma attack. In the ambulance, on the way to the hospital, Penny called Bernadette to give her an update on her "magical" night.

Everyone except Amy, who had stormed out after arguing with Sheldon, was still gathered together and watching TV when Penny called. They agreed with Bernadette when she suggested, "Penny needs us...she should not be alone on her wedding night." The entire group, with the exception of Amy who would not go "because that ass Sheldon is going," decided to make the four-hour drive to Las Vegas to comfort their friend.

Penny had spent almost three long hours at the hospital while her beloved Leonard was evaluated and treated. He was diagnosed with a back sprain and, of course, respiratory distress and admitted for at least twenty-four hours observation. Given lidocaine for the back pain and a strong sedative to help him relax and breathe easier, the doctor told Penny that Leonard would be sound asleep for several hours, so there was really no sense in her staying at the hospital all night. Giving his hand a gentle squeeze and kissing her husband on the forehead, Penny sadly left the hospital and returned to their honeymoon room.

When she arrived she found a bucket of cold water (formerly ice) containing a huge magnum bottle of champagne which Leonard had pre-ordered from room service. "That sweet, hopeless romantic," Penny muttered as she popped the cork and drank straight from the bottle. It had been a long exhausting day and Penny felt the strong desire to relax in a nice hot bath. Kicking off her flats, which she always wore when she was with Leonard so he wouldn't feel self conscious about their height difference, she drew a nice hot bath and added the complimentary bubble bath which the hotel had provided. Slipping the straps from her dress off her smooth shoulders she let the dress drift to the floor and quickly removed her skimpy see-through lacy bra and panties. She had worn her sexiest lingerie for her wedding night and had planned on performing a strip show for her new husband.

Admiring her nude body in the full-length mirror on the back of the bathroom door, she thought to herself, "you're missing out on all this Leonard." Penny was absolutely gorgeous and sexy and she knew it. Her long legs were shapely and smooth, ending in a totally bald pubic area (because it turned Leonard on). A very prominent puffy mound gave her the perfect "camel toe" and was framed by her classic thigh gap. Her ass cheeks were round and firm; and Leonard once remarked that he bet he could bounce a quarter off them. Above a flat tummy, her wonderful 36 C breasts stood out from her chest without a trace of a sag. They were capped by large pink areola and jelly bean sized nipples.

She sat the bottle of champagne beside the tub and as Penny lowered herself into the soothing hot water, she murmured, "oh how I miss my little nerd." The water enveloped her amazing body and she immediately felt more relaxed. Using a folded towel for a pillow the beautiful blonde just lay there for several minutes breathing deeply and letting her muscles relax. She freely swallowed about half the champagne, her heat dilated capillaries absorbing the alcohol almost instantaneously. Using her favorite jasmine scented body wash which she had brought, Penny slowly ran her hands all over her silky skin. She gave her crotch a thorough scrubbing and was tempted to explore her inner folds, but decided she would just stay relaxed so she could get a good night's sleep.

When she arose, feeling slightly woozy from the champagne, the water dripping off her perfect body; the water had been so warm that her skin was now a rosy pink. Searching through her suitcase Penny realized that the only night-clothes she had brought was the short, completely transparent purple nightie that was Leonard's favorite. Her camel-toe was totally visible through the matching thong panties, as were her nipples through the thin lacy material. The nightie was so short that when she moved even slightly, the bottom of her ass cheeks peeked out. "I wish you were here Leonard," she thought as she checked herself out in the mirror, "look at what you're missing." Sitting on the edge of the big king-size bed, Penny quickly finished off the last of the large bottle of champagne. Leaning back against the piled up pillows, Penny began to laugh out loud realizing for the first time that the cheesy Las Vegas hotel had installed large ceiling mirrors. "Wow, do I look great," she laughed.

Just as she closed her eyes, her head spinning from the sudden alcohol intake, Penny heard a familiar series of knocks on her hotel door: knock-knock-knock-"Penny,"...knock-knock-knock, "Penny."

"What the...," she actually verbalized as she staggered to the door. She had not realized how much the champagne had affected her until she reached for the door-chain and missed. "Wow, I'm shit-faced," she thought as she slid the chain off the bar and opened the door a crack.

She was met with the sight of a familiar face demanding, "well are you going to let us in or leave us standing here in the hall...where I'm not sure we're safe, by the way." Penny stood back as Sheldon barged into her room followed by Raj, Howard, Stuart and finally her best friend, Bernadette.

"Hey Penny," Raj excitedly asked, "did you know they have slot machines right in your lobby?"

Bernadette immediately threw her arms around Penny, hugging her tight, and trying to console her, "you poor thing...we didn't want you to be all alone on your wedding night."

Her head spinning, not sure if she was glad to see them or not, Penny suddenly broke down and tears flooded her eyes as she hugged Bernadette back and sobbed, " I really am glad to see you...it seems like nothing went right today."

"Well, we're here too," Sheldon reminded her as he turned on the TV. Releasing from Bernadette's arms, Penny went around the room hugging everyone present, totally oblivious to the fact that her nearly naked breasts were wobbling every time she moved and visible to all. Her state of near nudity did not go unnoticed by the men in the room, all of whom were admiring her incredible body clothed only in the skimpiest of nighties. Even with his wife there, Howard hugged Penny a little longer than the others, enjoying the feeling of her warm breasts against him. If she had been paying attention, she would have felt Raj's erection press up against her when they embraced.

"Aren't you going to ask why Amy's not here," Sheldon demanded, "well it's because she revels in my pain and suffering."

In her inebriated state, Penny was still not even conscious of her state of undress. The truth was, she was so used to being around Leonard wearing her skimpy clothes, that this situation did not seem terribly different. Recovering from Sheldon's declaration, she stated, "I'm sorry I don't have anything to offer you, but I kind of drank the champagne...but I guess we could order from room service."

"We're way ahead of you," Howard stated, producing a couple of brown paper bags. Emptying the contents on the table by the window, she saw they had indeed come prepared for a make-shift celebration. Two additional bottles of champagne, vodka, orange juice, pretzels and cheese-doodles completed the treasures, along with the classic clear-plastic champagne glasses.

Stuart immediately poured six glasses of "bubbly" and Bernadette made a toast, "to our best friends on their wedding...too bad Leonard couldn't be here." Even Sheldon reluctantly drank some alcohol. Every man in the room stared hungrily when Penny raised her glass in the toast as her nightie pulled so far up that her entire transparent thong was revealed, along with her barely covered camel-toe. Howard glanced at Bernadette to see if she was going to scold him and found she was also staring at Penny's crotch. After a few more toasts, everyone in the room was feeling tipsy.

Sheldon had found the movie "Back To The Future -Part 2" on television and Howard had suggested a drinking game. Bernadette had poured some of the orange juice out of the bottle and replaced it with vodka, shaking if thoroughly. Every time someone spotted an error in the movie, which in 1989 had predicted life in the year 2015, everyone had to down a glass of the mixture. Penny had been trying desperately to forget her disaster of a day, and the combination of alcohol and the jovial company of her friends was just the right remedy. She and Bernadette lounged against the pillows, while Stuart and Howard lay across the foot of the bed watching TV. Sheldon and Raj sat in the chairs around the small table.

At the conclusion of "Back To The Future," the classic Las Vegas film "Showgirls" followed. Sheldon reached to turn the channel as Howard shouted, "don't you dare." A few minutes into the movie, Howard confessed, "you know, Bernadette would have made a hell of a stripper...when we're alone..."

But before he could finish his sentence, Bernadette cut him off, "Howie, no one wants to hear about that," as her face turned a bright crimson.

"Oh yes we do," Raj admitted, "and I bet Penny could have put Elizabeth Berkley to shame; couldn't you Penny." Glancing over at the bed, Raj could see Penny's perfectly formed camel-toe straining against her tiny thong as she sat with her legs drawn up to her chest. Her purple nightie was now Raj's favorite too.

Feeling absolutely no pain, Penny replied, "well, I have been known to put on quite a show for Leonard."

Having had more alcohol than he ever had before, Sheldon proposed, "well, there is only one way to settle who is the better stripper...we must have a contest, and since I have the highest IQ...I will be the sole judge."

"No way Sheldon," slurred Stuart who was licking the rim of a champagne bottle, "all four of us get a vote."

Being forever practical about numbers Sheldon inquired, "but what if there's a tie?"

"Who cares," Howard exclaimed, "we all win."

All their inhibitions had long since been drowned, as Penny shouted, "okay, I'm first." She was already dressed in a nearly non-existent negligee, so there really wasn't much for Penny to remove. Stuart pulled out his phone and pulled up some appropriate music on Pandora as Penny began to shimmy and sway to the heavy beat, her incredible breasts bobbing and bouncing under the thin material. She lowered the straps off her milky shoulders and the flimsy material floated to her feet, leaving her tits exposed to the wide eyes of her friends.

"Wow," was all Raj could say.

"I'll second that," agreed Stuart.

Fondling her perky breasts as she danced, Penny strutted toward the door, bent all the way over to the floor with her back to everyone, and slowly slid her purple thong down to her bare feet. As she stepped out of her panties she heard Howard and Raj suck in their breath as they stared at her wonderful ass. She knew that with her thigh gap, they were also getting a good view of her puffy, totally bald pubic mound. Standing up and turning around, Penny ran her hands down through her crotch and then up to her face, making believe she was licking the juice off her fingers.

"Penny you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," blurted out Raj as he sat on the edge of his chair.

"Hey, not so fast," Howard scolded him, "now it's Bernie's turn."

Sitting on the side of the bed, a totally naked Penny agreed and clapped her hands, "yeah Bernadette...let's see what you've got."

Bernadette started by kicking off her shoes as she closed her eyes and swayed to the rhythm of the song. Throwing her ample hips to and fro, she reached behind her to unzip the simple dress she had worn for the trip. Penny sat on the bed absentmindedly rubbing her breasts as she watched her friend perform. It was a little awkward, but she managed to shrug the dress off her creamy white shoulders and push her dress to the floor. All eyes were on her flimsy black lace bra and bikini panties as she danced around the room. The material had disappeared up into her ass crack, leaving her ample cheeks completely bare. Her ass was much larger than Penny had imagined and shook like Jello when she danced. The tiny bra could hardly contain her huge breasts, which seemed to defy gravity.

When Bernadette unclasped the front hook, her tits flopped out onto her chest like fleshy water balloons. They were so huge that they seemed disproportionate to her petite body and made her seem top-heavy. Her areola were large and brown, capped by gumdrop nipples which pointed upward. Bernadette strutted around the room, her breasts flopping around on her chest as she walked.

"Whoa," Raj exclaimed.

"See...I told you," Howard answered proudly.

Thrusting her hips forward, Bernadette rolled her black silk panties down her shapely legs and stepped out of them, her legs planted firmly apart. She also had done some extensive "ladyscaping," and there was just a tiny "landing strip" of dark blond hair above her slit. Her labia were unnaturally long and there was a tiny gold ring attached to the left lip.

"You slut," laughed Penny when she saw the labia-ring.

Reaching confidently down, Bernadette tugged on the ring until her cunt lip was stretched completely out in front of her; it must have been nearly three inches long.

Sheldon had long since lost interest in the strip contest and they heard him yell, "ha, there's another mistake...there are no hover-boards," as he watched the movie.

"Hey Sheldon," Howard asked, "aren't you going to vote for the best stripper?"

"Oh who cares...it's a tie," Sheldon answered and returned his attention to the TV.

A sly Howard quickly suggested, "this is Vegas, we have to have a winner. I think whoever is willing to go the farthest should be the winner."

Everyone in the room had long ago lost all their inhibitions and Penny walked over to Raj's chair and began to give him a lap-dance. She rubbed and fondled her perfect breasts as she stood between his outstretched legs. "Go ahead," she urged when he tentatively reached his hands out towards her chest. Softly encircling her tits in his hands, Raj kneaded them like mounds of bread and Penny moaned at his touch, "mmmm." She turned away as he spread his legs farther, letting her rub her perfect ass up against his crotch. Feeling his erection against her cheeks, an astounded Penny asked, "holy shit Raj...what have you got in there?"

She turned around, dropped to her knees and began to unsnap, unbuckle and unzip Raj's trousers. Far be it for Raj to refuse if the girl of his wet-dreams wanted to remove his pants, he raised up in the chair and let Penny tug his pants and boxers down his legs. It wasn't easy because his cock-head kept getting snagged in his waistband, but when she had pulled them far enough down, Penny dropped back on her heels and gasped, "hoolllyyy shit." Raj's cock had flopped back against his stomach and it was absolutely gigantic. It was, of course, fully erect and it must have been a full twelve inches in length. As big around as a beer can, it was capped by a peach sized purple crown. Everyone in the room, with the exception of Sheldon, was staring in disbelief; most of them had their mouths unconsciously open.

shaggy77
shaggy77
584 Followers