Big Bang Theory Season 01 Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Leonard soaps up his cock once again, he's fisting his cock so hard and fast, all of the soap already disappeared. He closes his eyes and resumes thinking about seeing Penny naked!

His fingers slide in and out of her cunt and he feels her jerk violently. He captures her stiff clit and unhooding it, he rolls it around and around. He feels her stiffen and she starts to cum from the intense fingering he is giving her.

Unable to hold off any longer, he urges her to lean over and finding her dripping hole, he slides his soap covered cock into her hot, tight cunt.

Penny bucks hard and starts to slap her wet ass against his groin. She grips the shower wall and holds on for dear life.

Leonard feels her cunt muscles clutch at his thick shaft and he starts to fuck her deeper and harder. Her large tits jump and sway with each thrust and cupping those magnificent mounds of flesh, he plucks away at the stiff nipples and as he drives faster and faster into her, he stiffens and let out a loud groan, he starts cumming and he feels like he will never stop.

Penny feels him fill her with his spunk and she starts to cum again. She slips off his cock and kneeling in the tub; she sucks his dribbling cock into her mouth and finishes him off until he softens.

Leonard slips to the tub floor and hugs her and holds her tight till the water begins in cool.

Leonard is stoking his cock faster and faster, his eyes shoot open wide and letting out a loud scream, he starts to shoot his hot load all over the tiled wall.

Sheldon comes rushing into the bathroom; "Leonard are you alright, it sounds like you're being attacked by a pack of wolves!"

"No Sheldon and how would a pack of wolves get in here? Now please leave me alone with my thoughts!"

Sheldon scoffs; "Oh I see, after seeing our new neighbor in those skimpy clothes of hers, you had a Wolowitz moment, I'll leave you to finish up. Please make sure you completely rinse the tub out, I use that shower too."

*****

Please remember to vote on which option you want me to continue. Thanks!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers