Big Bang Theory Season 01 Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Leonard walked dejected into his apartment and sat at his desk and began composing an apology to end all apologies. It took him over an hour to transcribe and when he was done, he opened his door and walking over to Penny's door, he tried to slide it under her door.

Penny suddenly opened the door; "Hi."

Leonard looks up; "Oh!"

She stared down at him and in a very quizzical voice said; "What's going on?"

He stands up from the crouched position and while still holding his note clears his throat; "Um...here's the thing." He opens his note and starts talking gibberish about Oppenheimer and the atomic bomb and his regret his participation in what was at the very least, an error in judgement. He went on about mistakes in judgements and Madam Curie.

He continued to ramble on and Penny stopped him. She drew him to her, gave him a hug and whispered in his ear; "Leonard, we're okay!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek and turned and closed the door.

Leonard went back to his apartment; he was so stunned he crashed into the door.

The next day Leonard and Sheldon offered to help Penny put her entertainment center together. Sheldon was on his knees sorting thing out, while Leonard read off the contents of the parts. He turned to Penny who was dressed is short skin tight jeans and a very revealing powder blue pullover top. He looks longingly at her and he can't help but stare at her cleavage, a lot of her breasts were on display; "Um Penny it's the least we could do considering..."

Sheldon scoffed; "Considering what? How great this place looks?"

Just then Raj and Howard broke in about the inadequate instructions. Sheldon and Leonard went over and a major discussion went on about how to improve the entertainment center. They went on and on and then Penny spoke up; "It looked pretty good in the store."

They ignored her and continued to discuss how to make it more efficient for her TV, stereo, sound system and more. She blurted out; "Hey guys I got this!"

Sheldon was the only one really hearing her, he put up his hand; "Hold on Penny!" They went on and on about the improvements and she repeated her concerns; "Listen guys, this is actually really simple."

Howard stopped and said sarcastically; "Hold on honey, men at work."

It was Penny's turn to be sarcastic seeing she wasn't being heard; "Guys, it's hot in here. I think I'll just take off all my clothes."

They stopped and she thought they heard her, but in reality they were figuring out their last improvement. Little did she know, but Sheldon really did hear her.

She shook her head in amazement and she continued to work on putting it together.

They all agreed on the improvements and agreed to meet back there in an hour with the items needed for the implementation of their ideas. They all left without saying goodbye to her.

As the door slammed shut, she looked on and continued to put it together the furniture and she looked around; "Okay, this place does look pretty good."

Just then there was another knock on the door. She opened it and Sheldon was standing there; "Oh hi Sheldon, did you forget something?"

He took a step into the apartment and closed the door; "No Penny, I sent Leonard to the junkyard on his own. I had to speak to you. You think I didn't hear your sarcasm, but I did. I believe it is a little hot in here. I'm waiting, come on, take off your clothes, look I'll join you."

She stood there in awe as he removed his t-shirt, pants, shoes and socks. Standing there in his tightie-whities he threw out one hip and waited. "Come on Penny, we only have an hour. I think you also owe me for making this garbage pit into an inhabitable place to reside in." Before she could reply, he stepped forward and curled his open hand around her neck and clutching at her soft, silky hair he drew her to his body.

Penny opened her mouth to protest and suddenly his mouth closed on hers. He pulled her tight to his nearly naked body and as he increased the magnitude of the kiss, he felt her resistance waning. Her hands slid down his slender back and clutched at his ass, still in those briefs. She began kissing him back and groaned into his mouth when she felt his sizeable hard-on poking her in the belly. Unable to break away and little by little, not wanting to, she wormed her way between the two of them and slid her hands into the waistband of his briefs.

Penny tore her mouth off of his and her eyes went wide; "Oh my god Sheldon, your cock is huge!" She was under his spell and after the brief, but enjoyable mutual masturbation she had with Leonard, she was as horny as all get out. She slowly sank to her knees and gripping his briefs, she struggled to lower them. When she managed to pull his shorts down over his erect length; she sucked in her breath and her jaw dropped; "Oh my god, this is amazing. Let me tell you Sheldon, I've seen my share of stiff cocks, but you're a lot bigger than any I've ever seen."

She leaned in to take him into her mouth and he stopped her; "Oh no Penny, you can't. Not until you thank me for doing such a fantastic job organizing your apartment. Oh and one other thing, you said you were hot, but I'm the only one naked, lose the clothes and then you can sample my penis!"

She giggled; "I never ever heard a man call it a penis, especially when I was about to give him a blow-job. Oh one other thing, thank you Sheldon, you did a tremendous job on my apartment. Now let's see if you can do me as well, as you did my apartment!" She stood and took his by the hand and led him to the bedroom. After pushing back onto the bed, she crossed her arms and drew the sexy top off in one swift move. She tossed it to the floor. She reached for her Jeans and unbuttoned them and Sheldon stopped her.

"Penny, I just cleaned this room, do you think that is where your top should go?" He looked at her large swaying tits and he began to drool. He stroked his cock and this caught Penny's attention.

"I promise to pick that up and my jeans, but only after you take care of me." She tugged off her jeans and removed her tiny thong and slid seductively onto the bed. In the process, she draped her silky hair along his slender legs, up to his straining cock. She gripped it in one hand and stroked it up and down as she slid higher and planted a hot, toe-curling kiss on his lips.

She rained kisses all over his face, neck and chest. She nibbled at his nipples as she continued stroking his cock. She hovered over the pulsating piece of meat and opening her mouth wide, she let out a puff of hot air. She heard Sheldon let out a loud groan and thrust his hips upward. She smiled up at him; "Oh you like that do you? Do you like eating pussy too?"

He stared down into her mesmerizing green eyes and nodded; "Why don't you spin around and let me show you just how good I am at that!"

She didn't have to be asked twice, she was so turned on from earlier today and seeing Sheldon's monstrous cock, she was beyond excited. She continued to stroke him, but slid back up his body. She fed him her tits and for a couple of minutes, she was in heaven as he feasted on them and her puckered nipples and large bright pink aeroules. She pulled back and scooted up higher and she offered him her already dripping pussy. She let out a squeal when he gripped her by the hips and pulled her cunt tightly to his open and ready mouth.

Penny arched her back, thrusting her pussy against his incredible mouth and tongue, and at the same time she reached back and caught his cock again, stroking it harder and faster. She needed to taste it and lifting off his mouth, she spun around and repositioning herself, she lowered her pussy back down to his mouth and at the same time opened her mouth and enveloped his stiff cock.

It was a race to see who could get the other off the quickest, Sheldon won out. Penny had a head start with Leonard and was already hot as a firecracker. She experienced a mind numbing orgasm, sending a river of her creamy juices into Sheldon's mouth.

He drank it all down and tried to think about anything, but what Penny was doing to his cock. It was impossible and yet he was able to hold off.

Penny was an expert cocksucker. She teased him and got her fill of cock at the same time. Her lips ran up and down the length of him as her hand followed and kept him at the brink of cumming. She ran her body up and down his thighs, scraping her stiff nipples and heavy tits all while she continued to suck at his cock. She finally opened her mouth wide enough; she took him into her mouth. Her tongue never stopped flicking out and swabbing his shaft as she bobbed up and down. She smiled when she heard him groaning. She felt his tongue, tongue-fucking her pussy, she already came once and the way he was licking her, she was close to yet another one. She could stay this way for hours, but she knew the other guys would be back soon and she wanted this monstrous cock deep in her pussy. She wanted first to see how far she could take this cock. She hasn't had a cock in her mouth that she haven't had down her throat and her lips around their root. She knew this one was going to be a challenge. Her nostrils flared as she began sliding down his shaft, inch by inch she took it in. Her eyes began to water and a loud gurgling came from her throat. She still had a few inches to swallow, but wasn't able to accomplish what she wanted to do.

She pulled off his cock, it was drenched in her thick saliva and she was just about to try again when she felt Sheldon latch onto her clit. He strummed her clit and using his tongue, flicked it back and forth. At the same time, he drove two fingers into her dripping snatch. She pulled off his cock and sat straight up. She ground her pussy against his incredible mouth and letting out a tiny scream, she started cumming again.

She left his cock, making note to conquer that monster at a later date. She swung her legs off his head and twisting around, threw her leg over his waist. She reached back and gripped his thick cock in her fist. She loved how it felt in her hand, hard as a rock, yet soft and silky to the feel. She knew it would feel even better in her cunt. She wedged it in-between her fat, slick lips. She slowly and steadily lowered her body. Inch by inch she took that monster into her lush body. She was panting and moaning continually and she thrust her hips forward and backward as she tried to take the remaining inches into her pussy. She planted her hands on his chest and threw her head back. She let out another groan when she looked down and Sheldon had captured both of her heaving tits in his palms.

Sheldon looked up at her and knew he was lucky. He never had a woman as gorgeous and as experienced as Penny. He loved playing with her tits. He twisted and plucked at her nipples and when she leaned forward to offer them to him, he caught one in his lips and sucked and nipped at it. He felt her cunt tighten around his cock and he knew she was cumming yet again.

With her ass raised high and her leaning over his body, this gave his the space to begin fucking her at the pace he wanted. He pumped up and down into her receptive cunt. He was in overdrive as he fucked her harder, deeper and faster. The two of them were panting wildly as they both were on the verge of cumming.

Penny sat straight up on his prone body. She planted her feet on the bed beside him and started riding him faster and faster. She lost all control and started cumming again.

When she fell onto his cock, he rolled her onto her back and plowed into her even harder. He slammed his cock into her one more time and grinding his hips from side to side, he exploded filling her pussy with his hot cream. He came and came and came. He filled her to overflowing and it began seeping out of her, even though his cock created a tight seal around her stretched pussy.

Penny captured his mouth with her own and as she slowly came down from the intense orgasm, she kissed him passionately as tiny tremors continued to pulsate through her luscious body.

After a few minutes, Sheldon rolled off of her and she took his cum-coated cock into her mouth and sucked on him until he was stiff again. She swallowed a mixture of both of their cums and giggling; she jumped out of bed and scampered into the bathroom. As she closed the door she yelled out; "You better clean up before the guys get back here and catch you naked in my bed.

He ran into the kitchen and washed off in the sink and just as he fastened his pants, Leonard knocked on the door. Sheldon flopped down on the sofa and yelled out; "Come in!"

Soon afterwards Raj and Howard returned. They assembled Penny's entertainment center and they all noticed how glowing Penny was as she came out of her bedroom, her hair was wet and her entire body was flushed.

She kissed Leonard, Howard and Raj on the cheek and thanked them for putting her center together. As they left the apartment, she grabbed Sheldon and planted a hot kiss on his lips. She nuzzled his neck and whispered to him; "Next time Sheldon, I plan to swallow all eleven inches of you."

He kissed her neck and chuckled; "Aw wrong Penny, it's twelve inches!" He closed the door behind him before she could reply.

To be continued:

*****

Another note: If the story is carried over to another episode, as this one does. It will say to ne continued. If the storyline is ending, I will make as reset. I hope that clarifies how this series will progress. As you see at the beginning of this story, it is marked as reset; Penny and Leonard haven't had sex as this story begins.

Up next Season One, Episodes 3 & 4 together.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
12