Big Bang Theory Season 01 Ep. 13-15

Story Info
Penny with Leonard & Mike; Missy & Penny w/ Raj & Leonard.
11.4k words
4.54
31.8k
25
4

Part 6 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers

Author's note: The series resets with this episode. Remember that as this story progresses, many times they resume the storyline as if never having sex before with each other. So is the case in this episode.

*****

The group found out that the University was having a Physics Bowl. Leonard, Raj and Howard were in, but they had to convince Sheldon to join their team. That was their first mistake, he tried taking over and after dominating the practice session, they decided to kick Sheldon off the team.

Sheldon was upset and started his own team. Leonard, Raj and Howard needed a fourth and finally got Leslie Winkle to join. Sheldon's team consisted of three of the workers at the university, mainly maintenance and cafeteria workers. The contest came down to the final question and one of Sheldon's teammates who was a physicist in Russia, he gave the correct answer, but Sheldon refused to use his answer, giving Leonard's team to trophy. (It was an uneventful episode, sexually speaking).

The following week Leonard was cruising the internet and he put an online bid for a replica of the time machine, unbeknownst to him, it was a full size time machine. He ended up winning it with his bid and it was delivered to his lobby. As they struggled to get it up the stairs to their apartment, they just so happened to block the stairs, making it impossible for Penny to make it to work. She took Sheldon's suggestion, he told her to get to the roof and jump across to the other building and get down from there. She did, but was still not able to make it to work on time. She was pissed and after missing work, where the manager gave her shift away to some other waitress, she came into Leonard and Sheldon's apartment and read them the riot act. Her hair was all disheveled and she was very upset, "Okay, first of all, what you call a gap was nearly three feet wide. I slipped and skinned my knee."

Leonard was concerned, "Are you okay?"

"Shush... The door to the stairwell of the other building was locked. I had to go down the fire escape on the third floor, forcing me to crawl through the window of a lovely Armenian family who insisted I stay for lunch."

"That doesn't sound too bad."

In a squeaky voice she replied, "It was eight courses of lamb. They tried to fix me up with their son."

"Sorry."

"NOT DONE! By the time I got to work, they'd given my shift away. Yeah, that's right. I've lost an entire day's pay thanks to this!" She pointed at the time machine. "This..."

Sheldon broke in, "Time machine!"

She turned to him and gave him a dirty look.

Leonard tried to lighten the mood, "Lights flash, and the dish spins. Wanna try?"

"NO!" She screamed out, "I don't wanna try it! My God, you are grown men. How can you waste your lives with these stupid toys and costumes and comic books, and now that? That..."

Sheldon stuck his foot I his mouth again, "Again, time machine." Leonard grabbed his arm and shook his head to keep quiet.

Penny was really pissed off, "Oh please, it's not a time machine. If anything, it looks like something Elton John would drive through the Everglades."

Again Sheldon wouldn't let it go, "It only travels through time. It would be worse than useless in a swamp."

Penny went off the deep end, she had a real disgusted look on her face and pointed towards all four of them, "PATHETIC! All of you, completely pathetic!" She turned al left, slamming the door behind her.

Leonard was crushed and went into a deep funk. In the middle of the night he sat in the time machine turning it on and off. Sheldon came out to see what was wrong.

"We have to get rid of the time machine. Penny was right, time for us to grow up. I'm selling all of my collectables to Stewart and I'm going to become an adult."

Sheldon went to sleep and Leonard fell asleep in the time machine and had a dream, it was a reenactment of this afternoon. They were pushing the machine up and Penny came out of her apartment. She looks down the stairs, "What are you doing?"

"You know, just moving a time machine."

"Yeah okay, neat. But I really gotta get to work."

"No problem!" He tore his glasses off and ripped off the caution tape from the broken elevator. He pried open the door and reached out for Penny and spinning her around, he pulls her into his arms, "Hang on!"

"But what about your time machine?"

"Some things are more important than toys." He grabs hold of the elevator cables as Penny wraps her arms around his neck and she whispered out, "I'm scared."

"Don't worry, baby, I've got you!"

"Oh Leonard!" She kisses him as they slowly slide down to the first floor.

Leonard continues to dream and opens the door to his car for her. He drives her to work and as he helps her from the car, he kisses her and she kisses him back; "I'll be waiting here for you when you get off. I'm taking you back to your place and I'm going to make passionate love to you all night."

She stands there her mouth open and all she can do is nod her head. In a breathless voice she replies; "Oh yes, okay I'll be here, I'll try and get off early so we can have more time alone tonight."

He wakes up and he's even more depressed than earlier when he was talking to Sheldon. In the morning he's packing up all of his collectables and as the group try to get him to change his mind out in the hall. They are making a commotion and Leonard threatened to rip open a package to make it worthless.

Penny comes out of her apartment, still in her sleepwear, "What the hell's going on?"

Sheldon's turn to be mad; he turns to Penny, "You hypocrite!"

She's still half asleep, "What?"

"Little Miss Grown up; don't play with toys. If I went into that apartment right now, would I not find Beanie Babies? Are you not an accumulator of Care Bears and My Little Ponies? And who is that Japanese feline I see frolicking on your shorts? Hello, Hello Kitty!"

She's stunned and tucks a stray lock of hair behind her ear. She moves over to Leonard, "Okay, okay look, if this is about yesterday Leonard, I'm really sorry about what I said. I was just upset."

"No, I needed to hear it."

"You didn't. You are a great guy. And it is the things you love that make you who you are."

"Still, I think it's time for me to get rid of this stuff and, you know, move on with my life."

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh well, good for you Leonard. You know I'd really like to make it up to you. If you didn't have to take all of this stuff down to the comic book store right now, well I have a friend coming over." She leans in and whispers so only he can hear; He's a sort of a kinky fucker. He loves watching me get it on with other guys. Seeing you want to get on with your life, well I wouldn't mind if you were that guy. It would make it a lot easier than the two of us going out to a bar and pick up a guy for me. I'd much rather do it with you."

Leonard's jaw dropped and turned to Sheldon, "I changed my mind, could you guys take this back into the apartment. You three can have my share of the time machine; I'm going to be occupied for the next several hours."

Just then Mike came running up the stair and she turned and took the two of them into her apartment. She turned to Mike, "I think I've found our man. If you want you can get comfortable in my bedroom. I'm going to change so we can get the show on the road."

Mike scoffed, "This guy?"

Penny placed her hands on her hips, "Yes this guy and if you don't like it, there's the door. Now I'm going to change, I like it better when we sort of role play. Leonard, just wait till I get changed and I'll come and get you."

Five minutes past and Penny came out in a tight blouse and jeans. They were so tight it was easy to see her black bra underneath the white blouse. She took him by the hand and let him into the bedroom.

Leonard was beside himself. He was so excited; he hoped he wouldn't cum before he had a chance to finally have his way with her. He saw Mike sitting back in a dark corner of the bedroom and he got a little self-conscience. He nodded to Mike, but played it cool.

Leonard looked at Mike, a little nervous, he was actually finally going to get to fuck his dream girl, literally. He grinned a little, and it wasn't a jerk-smile, "Hey what's up man?" He turned when Penny told Leonard, "Right there!"

Penny had a certain aura about her, an unfettered sexual confidence about her. It partly stemmed from her attractiveness, but her gorgeous body and just how she acted made Leonard's jaw drop. She looked around her bedroom taking stock exactly where Mike sat, so she could give him the view he wanted and needed. She giggled when she saw Mike shiver with excitement and she was surely going to give him and Leonard her all.

Leonard made a move for Penny, but she shook her head and pushing him onto the bed when she said, "Not so fast there Leonard."

He sat there reluctantly with his hands on his knees. Leonard watched as Penny unbuttoned her tight jeans. It didn't make sense, she just put them on, but he wasn't going to question her moves. He kept his eyes plastered to her lithe form as she slid them down her hips, shimmying out of them very skillfully, almost in a strip-tease. She kicked them aside and turning to Leonard whispered out on a husky voice, "Take off your shirt."

Leonard did as he was told eagerly. Once his shirt was discarded, he felt Penny's eyes on his rather muscular body, it surprised her and she was pleasantly pleased.

She replaced her high heels she had on before taking off her jeans. She moaned slightly when Leonard planted his hands on her hips, steading her while she wiggled into her shoes. Her moans grew when his hands slid up under her starched white blouse. She stepped back out of his reach again and slowly unbuttoned her blouse and shaking her shoulders, it slipped from her body and she tossed it aside.

Leonard smiled; he now knew why she changed. She was standing there in a matching pair of black lace bra and boy shorts. She looked spectacular. She was suddenly transformed from the happy go lucky neighbor into a totally different person, she was fucking hot. Her lacy black underwear boarded on trashy. Her long limbs looked incredible and her flat belly showed the beginning where her black lace panties hugged her, hiding her treasure. Her breasts seemed even fuller and plumper, if that was possible, as they tried to leap out of those lacy cups.

Leonard appeared for a moment, to have no idea what to do. Penny put her hand in her hair and pulling at the ponytail holder, released her glossy blonde hair. She fluffed it up and rolled her head around, making her hair even sexier. She backed up and sat on the bed.

She spread her legs wide and drew her finger from just below her bra strap down the center like of her belly, all the way to her panties. She looked directly into Leonard's eyes and she ran her tongue along her upper lip. She held one hand up and beckoned Leonard towards her, "We'll start with this!"

He moved towards her, and Mike saw the brilliance of her planning. She had placed herself right where Mike would be able to see her face. She was going to get his cock out and suck it, and treat Mike to the look he fantasized about.

With her legs still spread wide, and leaning in, she unbuttoned Leonard's pants. She pulled them down along with his boxers.

She smiled and looked at Mike, her eyes lit up when she saw the nice stiff cock staring up at her, "Wow Leonard, your package is quite impressive; I'm very pleased." She licked her lips at the stiffness and thickness Leonard possessed.

Mike let out a groan as he watched Penny enclose the thick piece of meat in her hand; she smiled when Leonard let out a gasp. Her eyes looked up at him, and she moved her hand up and down the length of his shaft, smiling deviously. She moved her mouth closer and closer to his cock, and Mile could hear the impatience in Leonard's breathing as she teased him with the promise of her lips around him.

She made a circle around the ridge of his cock first; her tongue, pretty and pink, made circles on the head of his cock. She swept her tongue upward through the center of Leonard cockhead, right over the hole and Penny smiled, "Mmmmm!" and she gazed up at him once again. His cock gushed pre-cum and she licked it up into her mouth.

Penny turned her head sideways, and held Leonard's cock upright so that she could place her tongue flat on the left side of his cock and lick the length of it. She lowered her eyes as she began, close to the root, and then as she ran her tongue along the long, meaty length of it, her eyes lifted and looked directly at Mike.

He shuttered and his breath quickened as he watched his girl make love to Leonard's cock.

She reached the top of his cock and moved over to the other side to give it the same long, lingering treatment. Then she slid down to the floor, and turned her head to get beneath his cock, swirling her tongue all around his balls, lapping at them like a cat cleaning his paws. Leonard turned his face up to the ceiling and drew in a lungful of air into his trembling body.

Penny, still on her knees, she opened her mouth and guided his long, stiff cock into her mouth. She kissed the head of it, and then her mouth opened wide as he pushed into her mouth.

Mike watched Penny's mouth stretch open and fill with Leonard's stiff cock. It was thicker than most and her eyes began to water, but she took it all, almost all the way to the root. She then began bobbing her head back and forth to spur him on, she looked at Mike. Her eyes locked with his and there they twinkled and sparkled. She kept them locked on Mike's as her mouth was filled with another man's cock.

Mike had his cock out, he was stroking it slowly and he was dripping pre-cum all over his fist.

Penny continued bobbing up and down, each time taking more of Leonard's cock into her throat, until at last she had taken it all, all the way down to his swollen nuts. Her chin pressed against his nuts and her lips met the flesh over his pubic bone. Her eyes were still on Mike's, she watched as he stroked his cock lazily. Her breath quickened as she watched him stroke his cock faster.

She slowly pulled off his cock and licked it, Leonard make a disappointing groan. She was smiling up at him, "Don't cum yet, I'm not finished with you yet." She climbed up onto the bed and got on all fours, she looked like she just stepped off of a glamourous porn set. Her long legs, all shapely and toned proved she was in fantastic shape; she arched her back and tossed her long blonde hair over her shoulders. She stared at Leonard, "Let me give this a try!"

She lowered herself to her belly. She did this as slowly as she could. She watched Leonard, who was breathing heavily and seemed to be getting more excited by the second. She licked her lips and smiled up at him, "You'll have to grab my head!"

She kicked her heels up, and reaching behind her, she grabbed them. She lifted her head and Leonard reached out to palm Penny's head in his hand. He then pulled her to his stiff cock, impaling her on it.

Mike stroked his cock even faster now as he watched inch by inch of Leonard's cock sink into Penny's mouth, as she lay there prone and lewdly holding her heels, just like a porn star would. The sound of Leonard's cock in her mouth added to the nasty act she was performing. Penny kept her eyes open and trained on Mike.

Penny's eyes bore through Mike and he was amazed at what she was doing. All the blood in Mike's body was going to his cock. He was gasping for air as he looked down and saw a lump in Penny's throat; it had to be Leonard's cock.

Penny dropped her heels suddenly and pushed herself up to a sitting position. Leonard let out an animal-like grunt; he was so close to cumming. Penny was right there to resume her worshipping of his cock. She took it in her hand and got back on her knees. She stroked him as she rubbed his cock over her lips, teasing him with the anticipation of sucking him once again.

It was too much for Leonard, and he groaned. His cock exploded sending hot, sticky cum to streak Penny's face. She squealed as it shot all over her face and into her hair.

Penny stroked every last drop of cum from his stiff cock, and then she gave her lips a cleansing lick with her tongue, drawing as much as she could into her mouth. She smiled up at him as her face dripped with her cum on her cheeks and even in her hair. She smacked her lips and giggled out, "I'm not done with you yet!"

Penny was now back on the bed, she was on her knees at the edge. She put her hands on his shoulders. She slid one hand down to his cock, she stroked it lazily. Leonard was stunned, but his cock had never really gone flaccid. It jerked and twitched to hardness in Penny's hand. She leaned forward and her mouth was beside his ear and she whispered to him. Leonard's face began to brighten, and then she lifted her eyes to meet Mike's

Mike had no idea what she was going to do. The scent of sex, Leonard's cum reached Mike's nose. This along with Penny's tangy, ambrosial scented cunt made him stroke his cock even harder.

Penny slid her panties down her hips; she twisted this way and that to get them to her knees. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra, letting loose those magnificent mounds of flesh.

Mike realized that Leonard was getting his first look at Penny's fat, stiff nipples. They were like flashing alarms centered in those luscious mounds of flesh. Penny was proud of her gorgeous body and she pushed her tits together for Leonard to focus on, but she immediately spun around and was suddenly on all fours.

She swayed her ass and pushed it out for Leonard to feast his eyes upon. Her freshly shaved pussy was glistening in the light of the bedroom and those large lips were blooming with excitement.

Leonard remained where he was and a shiver coursed through his body. It seemed he was following the instructions she whispered in his ear earlier. He let out a groan as he watched her hand slid between her legs from beneath her, and she slid her long finger between the folds of her dripping cunt. She continued as she made both Leonard and Mike watch as she brought herself to orgasm.

She didn't stop there, though. She took her finger up, up to the puckered ring of her ass. She let out a moan as she made tiny circles around her asshole; she smeared her juices on it until it was well lubricated. She dipped her finger in and turned back to Leonard.

Leonard slid forward, and with his guided his cock to her hand. Penny guided his cock to her pussy. She pushed herself back, back until his shaft began to slowly sink inside her luscious pussy. He was a tight fit, Leonard's cock was thick and it strained her inner folds until they were sopping with juices. Penny turned her head up towards the ceiling and let out an agonizing groan. She kept going, until his entire length was buried in her quaking cunt.

Leonard began to fuck her, and he picked up the pace. Penny let out a groan, "Oh fuck! Oh my fucking god, fuck me hard!" She turned her head down and buried it in the pillow. She jerked violently and thrust her head back and yelled out, "Oh fuck!"

Mike watched as Leonard plowed into Penny and she yelled back to Leonard, "Fuck me hard, faster, go deep! Don't you dare cum yet Leonard, I'm not there yet!" All of a sudden her entire body went into spasms, from her pussy down to her toes. She whipped her head around and screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, I'm there, I'm cumming!" The sticky sloshing of her pussy became even soggier and she gushed cum all over Leonard's cock.

Leonard could barely make it a second longer. His body was tensing up, but he pulled his cock out just before he came. Penny fell to the mattress and she reached her hand back and gripping his cock, she aimed it directly at her asshole. He blew his wad, covering her asshole with a load of cum that seemed even larger than his previous orgasm.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers