Big Bang Theory Season 02 Ep. 19-23

Story Info
Penny does Sheldon & Stuart, Alicia upstairs does the rest.
20.4k words
4.38
35.5k
26
3

Part 13 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Author's note: The series resets with this episode. Remember that as this story progresses, many times they resume the storyline as if never having sex before with each other. So is the case in this episode.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

*****

After a couple days of rest, things return to normal, the nerds and Penny were eating Chinese in their apartment; Penny came out of the bathroom announcing she killed the tiny spider for them.

Howard being his disgusting self once again speaks out to Penny, "I just wanted to say that you are looking particularly ravishing today."

She was wearing a hooded sweatshirt and cargo pants, her hair is pulled back in a ponytail and she's slumming with the guys. She shakes her head at Howard's statement, "Not with a thousand condoms, Howard!"

He perks up, "So there is a number!"

She continues to eat, "Okay, new topic, please." She turns to Leonard, "Hey, did you hear the people in 5-A are moving out?"

Leonard shakes his head, "No! Shh-shh-shh!"

Sheldon is in a panic, "WHAT?"

She repeats, "The people upstairs are moving out."

Leonard cries out, "NO!"

Sheldon is stunned, "The horror!"

Leonard is incensed; "Why would you just say something like that?"

She starts, "How else--?"

Sheldon breaks in, "No, no, no!"

She throws up her hands, "How else was I supposed to say it?"

Leonard chastises her, "Slowly, like putting a new fish in a tank. You don't just drop it in. You let the bag sit in the water a while."

Sheldon looks at the ceiling and whispers out, "The horror!"

Penny tried to ease his worry, "Sheldon, I'm sure it's gonna be fine."

"No, it's not going to be fine. Change is never fine. They say it is, but it's not."

"Okay, did you even know the people that are moving out?"

"I never met them. That's what made them perfect. There were no awkward hellos in the halls. There's no clickety-clacking of high-heel shoes on hardwood floors. They may as well have been a family of cats just jumping around from drape to drape, and without that annoying ammonia-urine smell."

She tried to calm him again, "Well, I'm sure the new people will be just as quiet."

"You can't know that. How can you possibly know that?"

Now she's getting annoyed, "You're right, I can't. You know what? Anyone could rent that apartment now, an opera singer, the cast of Stomp. Yeah, a tap dancing pirate with a wooden leg."

Leonard had his head in his hands; he sits back and looks at her, "Why are you making it worse?"

She smiled at him, "I tried making it better, but he wouldn't go for it."

Raj whispers in Howard's ear and Howard turns to him, "You're right, that's a great idea."

Sheldon looks to Howard, "What?"

"I'll take the apartment. I can finally get away from my mother, and we can all spend some more time together." He looks to Penny and in a low voice says, "If you catch my drift."

Now Penny has a shocked look on her face, "The horror!"

Luckily for Penny, Mrs. Wolowitz would not allow Howard to move out and she's completely relieved. The following day Sheldon and Leonard enter the lobby of the apartment and it is completely cluttered with boxes. The movers are taking mattresses and dressers up the stairs and Sheldon begins shaking boxes looking for musical instruments. Just then a tall, slender blonde comes down the stairs and in a quizzical voice says, "Hello?"

Sheldon and Leonard reply, "Hello!"

She puts out her hand, "I'm Alicia (Valerie Azlynn), I'm moving in upstairs."

Leonard puts out his hand and shakes hers, "That is so great, oh I'm Leonard. I live downstairs, upstairs from here, but under you. Not under you per se, but under your apartment, heh-heh!"

She's wearing a cropped top with a halter band around her neck. Her belly is bare and she's wearing skin-tight jeans showing off her long, slender legs. She turns towards her boxes, "That's nice."

Leonard chuckles, "Yeah, it is.

Leonard helps Alicia with the large boxes and on the way up they come across Penny who is coming out of her apartment looking all scruffy wearing a Hillary t-shirt.

Leonard is struggling with the large box and calls out to Penny, "Hey Penny, this is Alicia, our new neighbor."

Penny smiles, "Hi."

Alicia replies, "Hi, nice t-shirt, you look cute. I'm dressed like a slob today too."

Leonard blurts out, "I think you look fantastic." She does, putting Penny to shame.

Alicia smiles and looks to Penny, "This one's a player, huh?"

Penny chuckles, "Oh, yeah, be careful."

"Thanks for the warning, I'll see you around."

"See ya." She starts for the stairs and in a mocking voice says, "I'm dressed like a slob today too."

Sheldon is just about to enter his apartment and turns suddenly, "Oh, mimicry, I enjoy mimicry. I've been working on Admiral Ackbar from Return of the Jedi."

Penny just stares at him, takes a deep breath and heads down the stairs.

Later that day Sheldon is sitting in his spot doing calculations on an imaginary whiteboard all of a sudden there's a knock on the door, he yells out, "Come!"

Penny comes in and closes the door behind her, "Hey!"

He looks to her, "Congratulations, I see you did your laundry."

"Well, sort of."

How does one sort of--"

She interrupts him, "I bought new clothes, okay? Is Leonard around?"

"He's upstairs at Alicia's."

"Oh, all right, that's cool, no biggie. He said he'd help me set up my printer, but I guess I can wait." She flops down on the arm of the sofa; she's wearing a pair of red slacks and matching spring top. Her hair is up in a high ponytail. "What exactly is he doing there?"

"In what I can only perceive as a tactical move to destroy me, he is with Wolowitz and Koothrappali setting up her stereo."

She's disgusted, "Oh, they're all up there, huh? Hmm, typical."

He took a sip of his tea, "It's axiomatically atypical. Until recently, they did not know Alicia, and had no encounters in a previous location. They never went to visit the former tenants. So your characterizations of their behavior as typical is demonstrably fallacious."

She looks at him and shakes her head; she gets up and leaves the apartment. She heads back to her place and quickly changes her clothes and letting her hair down, makes it look very sexy and appealing. She slips into a tiny royal blue dress that ends at mid-thigh. It had spaghetti straps and without a bra, her large breasts are straining to leap to freedom. She hurried upstairs with a bottle of wine and knocks on the open door, "Hello?"

Alicia's eyes move to her, "Oh, hey!"

Penny hands her the wine, "Hi, I just wanted to bring you a housewarming gift."

Alicia takes it, "That is so sweet, come on it, let's open it."

Penny walks in and sees all the guys working on her electronics, "Great!"

Alicia turns to her, "Nice dress."

Penny scoffs, "Oh, this? I'm dressed like a slob today."

"The guys have been helping me set up my sound system. I've never had such good-looking technical support."

Leonard came over to the two women, "Penny, you wanna hear something awesome? Alicia is an actress just like you."

In a low voice, dripping with envy replies, "That is so, awesome."

Alicia replies after taking a sip of the wine, "Well, trying to be, but it is so hard." Again Penny scoffs, "I know, tell me about it."

"I've been out her three months. All I've gotten is a couple national commercials and this recurring thing on a soap."

Penny's jaw dropped, "That's why I work at The Cheesecake Factory. I'm holding out for the right part." They both stand there in awkward silence.

Leonard stand up beside the audio equipment, "Alicia, what do you want as your default setting for CD's, 5.1 Dolby or DTS?"

She walks over to him, "Whatever you think is best, cutie."

He giggles as she stops before him, "Well, DTS had more low-end...so okay."

"Hey Leonard, if you're done with the CD player, can you set up my printer?"

He stands before her and smiles broadly, "Oh, yeah, I'd love to." He walks past Penny, not even noticing her in that sexy dress.

"When you're done with her printer, can you set up mine? You know, like you promised, a week ago?"

He turns to her, slightly annoyed, "Yeah, I'll get to it. Don't nag me!"

Penny is at a loss for words and leaves. She heads downstairs, but not before taking off her high-heels. She opens Sheldon's apartment door. He's watching TV and turns to her and stares at her as she flops down on the sofa beside him. It's his turn to be sarcastic, "Who is it? Oh, hello Penny, it's open, come in!" He sits back and has a smerk on his face and says, "Sarcasm!"

She's slumped down on the sofa, "Well, they're all still up there."

He shakes his head, "You think I can't hear them. Listen to that, stomp, stomp, stomp. It's Wolowitz in his stacked heels that fools no one."

She's dejected; "I don't even know why I care. I don't care."

Sheldon paused the TV and turns to her, "You know Penny, there's something that occurs in beehives you might find interesting. Occasionally, a new queen will arrive while the old queen is still in power. When this happens, the old queen must either locate to a new hive, or engage in a battle to the death until only one queen remains."

She sits up, "What are you saying? That I'm threatened by Alicia? That I'm like the old queen of the hive and it's just time for me to go?"

He is confused, "I'm just talking about bees." He points to the TV, "They're on The Discovery Channel. What are you talking about?"

She feels stupid all of a sudden and replies, "Bees!" She stands up and mumbles to herself, "We'll see which queen bee is in charge." She reaches down and grabs Sheldon by the arm, "Could you please come with me to my apartment""

"Penny, I'm watching the bees, can't it wait?"

"No, please, I need your help."

"Alright, but I'm doing this under protest." He follows her to her apartment and there he helps her set up her printer. He does it with ease and is about to head back over to his place when she stops him at the door.

Penny reaches up and slips first one and then the second strap off her shoulders. The elastic on the top of her dress clung to her full, firm tits. She shook them and leaning into Sheldon whispered, "How about you grabbing the top of my dress and pull it down Sheldon? I'll show that slut upstairs, she can't steal my nerd crew and get away with it."

Sheldon stared down at Penny. He licked his lips, "Why would I want to do that Penny? I've seen mammary glands before. They produce milk for feeding babies and exciting the male genitalia."

Penny stood there and smiled wickedly at him, "Well I certainly wouldn't want you trying to draw milk out of them." She tilted her head, staring at him as she placed her hands on her slender, but shapely hips.

All of a sudden Sheldon eyes popped open wide, "Oh, Oh yes, now I get it!" He raised his hands and they were shaking slightly as he slipped his fingertips under the elastic on the top of her dress. He slowly drew it downward. It caught slightly on her erect nipples and pulling a little harder, first one and then both popped out and sagged very little, if any. They swayed from side to side as she giggled lightly.

She rolled her shoulders and those magnificent orbs of flesh bobbed slightly and beckoned his touch. She grabbed his hand and raised it to her warm flesh. She closed his hand around it as she squeezed his hand.

"Oh my, my observations were correct. This is most definitely awakening my libido. Shall we take this to the bedroom or would you rather us continued this right her in the doorway or your sofa."

She chuckled, "Now you're getting into the spirit of this, come, follow me. I think the two of us will be a lot more comfortable in my bedroom."

Sheldon followed like a lost puppy dog. When he got to her bedroom, he looked around, all of a sudden feeling totally out of his element and most definitely in her court. He watched as Penny climbed up onto the bed, His eyes were darting from her swaying, unencumbered breasts and then down to her beautiful legs. Her short dress had ridden up to the top of her thighs. He caught a glimpse of her tiny panties and he could distinguish her scent as she became more and more excited by the second.

Once Penny settled on the bed, she looked to Sheldon who was like a fish out of water standing beside the bed, "Um, why don't you get out of your clothes, Sheldon. I think you'll be a lot more comfortable once you do."

He scoffed, "That may be for the typical man standing fully clothed before a half-naked woman, that isn't me."

"Aw, come on Sheldon, let loose. I guarantee, once you do, I'll make you forget you're naked before you know it."

"I'll take your word for that, seeing you have a steady stream of men coming and going at all times of the night. You must know what you're doing, but maybe not. There had been a number who have left, never to return."

"Woo, woo, woo there, it hasn't been a steady stream of men, and I want you to know, the ones who never return is of my doing, not theirs. They beg to return, but they never meet my standards. Now please get your clothes off, before I change my mind and go and find someone who will satisfy the itch I have right now."

He stepped back, "Itch? What itch? You're not carrying some sort of sexually active disease are you?"

She was getting irritated, "Get your fucking clothes off now Sheldon! No, I do not have a disease; it's a sign of arousal. I have an itch in my pussy and I want your tongue, finger or cock in there to scratch the itch, got it."

He nodded as he started removing his clothes, "No reason to get testy Penny, I am rather new at this, you'll have to walk me through the procedure, it you get my drift."

She yelled out, "It isn't a procedure Sheldon; it's fucking, got it!"

He nodded; now naked he climbed up into the bed, "Just don't get too messy, you know how I get Penny."

She whispered to herself. "I'm beginning to think this was a mistake! Okay Sheldon, come closer, I won't bite---much!"

He jumped back, "What was that? What did you say?"

She giggled and pulled him to her. She was shocked that he was ready and pushed her onto her back. He grabbed hold of her dress and pulled it lower. When it cleared her belly, he stopped and looked down at her. He wasn't the nerd she expected all of a sudden. There was a glint of lust in his eyes and the crooked smile made her shiver. He licked his lips, "You know Penny, I have to say, you certainly are a very desirable woman. I've seen numerous photos of sexy women in a number of Leonard's magazines and saw how they react and their counterparts in his videos, but you are without a doubt much more pleasing to the eye then they are."

She smiled up at him, "I know that was sort of clinical, but coming from you, I have to feel good. That was a very, very nice thing to say Sheldon." She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck. She drew him downward and she sucked in her breath when she felt his very large and very stiff cock. One arm stayed around his neck, she brought his mouth down to hers and she moaned when she felt his tongue penetrate her lips and dart in and out of her mouth. Her other hand snaked down and closed lightly around his shaft. Her Nebraska man-hand barely touched, he was that thick. She groaned loudly when she felt him lower his hips, causing his hard shaft to brush against her pussy, although her dress and panties were still in the way.

He managed to pull back and smiled sheepishly at her, "Shocked you, didn't I? I may be inexperienced with women, but like I said before, I have an eidetic memory and I've read and watched many a books and videos, so I think I can satisfy you to your liking." He reached down and wiggled her tight dress from her hips and down her long shapely legs. "Boy Penny, I really have to say, your figure is very pleasing to the eye. Do you mind if I use my hands and mouth on your body? I've seen many satisfied women in the movies; I would be honored if I could duplicate it on you."

She giggled, "Once again, thank you Sheldon, be my guest, just remember, not all you see on those videos are realistic. Some of those guys go for well over half an hour. With your inexperience, I doubt very much if you could replicate that."

He chuckled, "Oh, ye of little faith, we're talking about Sheldon Lee Cooper, I think I can do that and most likely even longer, shall we experiment with that in mind?"

She arched her back and shimmied out of her panties. She giggled as she spread her legs wide, "GO for it stud!"

He laughed out loud this time, "Oh you flatter me woman, but I'll prove it to you!" He grabbed one foot and planted several kisses on her toes and instep, while massaging the arch. At first it made Penny giggle, but when he sucked gently and then a little more forcefully on each toe, the giggles turned to tiny meows. He did the same to the other foot, but before releasing the second foot, his hands slid up and down her shapely calf to the knee. He did the same to the other calf and raising the leg, peppered her sensitive skin behind her knees. Her meows turned to louder moans and gasps.

"Oh my God Sheldon, you were correct, you surely know your way about a lady's legs."

He scoffed, "You doubted me?" He resumed flicking his tongue across the sensitive skin and slowly made his way up her leg toward her large, glistening fat lips. They blossomed from the intense caressing he was administering to her legs. He had a tough time holding on, she was squirming in anticipation of what was coming soon, she hoped it would be her, cumming that is.

Penny began arching her back, trying to force or at least offer to Sheldon what she wanted attention played with. She groaned out when he gently traced the fat outer lips and gently released a tiny burst of cool air on her pussy. She let out a grunt, "Please Sheldon, you're driving me crazy, stop your teasing and eat my pussy already!"

He chuckled, "Oh my Penny, I thought you didn't think I knew what I was doing... so Penny like!" He leaned back in again, but this time he let out a breath of hot air on her oozing pussy. He watched her squirm as he held her shaking legs still. He looked up and was amazed just how lovely she looked. Her long blonde hair was now surrounding her pretty face. Half of it was obscured by her constant rolling of her head. Her dark green eyes were focused on him and she smiled when she noticed him watching her. She licked her lips and let out a long silent breath of air in anticipation of his tongue on her. He loved how her breasts sat high upon her chest, gravity still not taking effect on this lovely 22 year old sex object. He watched her flat belly rise and fall with her breathing and then he focused on her lovely pussy. He inhaled her scent and his mouth watered. This was something new to him, he never thought he's be attracted to a woman's genitals, but he was wrong, who would have thought!

He slid his hands higher and he remembered seeing this in a movie. Using his thumbs, he parted her fat outer lips and watched in wonder, her heartbeat through her inner walls of her pussy. They swelled and pumped a nearly clear, milky substance. He was drawn to it and lowering his face, he stuck out his tongue to sample her nectar. He drew it into his mouth and found the taste rather pleasant. He went back for more, this time taking longer, more deliberate swipes up and down her delectable pussy. He smiled when he felt her tighten her legs on his body and heard her let out a louder, more urgent moan.

Sheldon was really enjoying this, he slid his tongue upward and finding her clit, he wondered how to expose it. He took the tip of his tongue and slipped it under the hooded covering and found the exposed button. He slowly rolled and flicked at it. He heard her moan louder and when he slowly drew the stiff button between his lips and started sucking, he quickly released it and pulled away, "I'm sorry Penny, did I hurt you?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers