Big Bang Theory Season 03 Ep. 04-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let out a groan and threw back the covers and stared at her luscious legs. He reached out and grabbed the waistband of her shorts and began tugging them down, past her gorgeous ass and shapely hips. He stopped when he felt Penny arch her back and giggle out, "No peeking Sheldon, remember I'm not wearing panties and I don't want you to see me totally naked, that is unless you join me. I'd feel more comfortable if you were naked like me. When I cuddle, it feels soooooo much better if there aren't any clothes in the way."

Sheldon shook his head and closing his eyes, finished removing her shorts. He spun on the bed and tried getting off and heading back to his apartment, but Penny pulled him back and he landed on her left side, the side with the good shoulder and exposed breast. He struggled to get free and she giggled again, "Oh no Sheldon, you're not going anywhere. Please take off your clothes, I'll keep my eyes shut and you can put your back against my front. Once I fall asleep, you can leave, please!"

Sheldon released an exhausting breath of air and groaned out, "I guess, but no funny business, and no looking!" He kept the covers over him as he struggled to remove his t-shirt, shoes, socks and pants. He snuggled against her and he felt her slap him playfully on the shoulder, "Underpants too Sheldon!"

He groaned out and struggled out of them and tossing then to the floor in the pile he created. He clutched at the covers and he stiffened when he felt her snake her good arm around him and pull him tighter to her lush body.

"Mmmm that's more like it Sheldon. Loosen up, I won't bite!" She giggled again, "Not much at least!" She kept her hand still and felt his labored breathing, he wasn't loosening up. "I'd probably fall asleep if you weren't so stiff, Sheldon. Her hand slowly drifted down, past his waist and around his hip. She slowly closed her large Nebraska, man-hand around his huge, stiff cock. She moaned and held him tight when she felt him jump and tried to pull away. "Ow, you're hurting my shoulder! Stop struggling and let me try and get this stiff thing to relax."

Sheldon didn't move, but held his breath as he felt Penny's long, slim fingers begin to slide up and down his thick, hard length. He let out a moan when he felt her hand slide down and tickle lightly at his nut sack. He was getting excited and knew if she kept doing what she was, he's cream all over her fingers before it even started. He mustered up all his strength and before she could react, he spun around in her grasp and pushed her flat to the mattress, as he hovered over her, his stiff, huge cock resting twitching against her moist, fat lipped pussy. He stared down at her, her ponytail in disarray and her long blonde hair surrounded her head. He looked into her dark green eyes, searching them, waiting to see how she would react.

Her lips suddenly broke out into a smile. She licked her lips and whispered out, "Now this is what I really call cuddling, Sheldon!" She raised her good arm and hooked it around his neck and drew him down to her plush body. His skinny chest crushed against her gorgeous tits and she smiled even more when she felt his cock leap against her pussy. She wiggled her hips and whispered out, "Stick it in Sheldon. You know you want to, but please go slow! I can't remember ever having one as large as yours before and the ones that were large, well I was well lubricated and I'm not really wet now." She giggled again, "But I'm getting there rather quickly, please put it in, go slow!"

Sheldon was shaking, he was never this excited before and his eyes tried to take in every inch of her as he slowly lowered his hips downward. He felt her moist, fat lips part and he slowly sank his thick, huge cock into Penny's tight pussy.

Penny groaned out, "Holy shit Sheldon, what do you have down there, it's tearing me in two."

He quickly pulled it out and was about to climb off of her.

Penny grabbed him with her good arm and pulled him back to her shivering body, "Where the fuck do you think you're going? Yes it's huge, but I love it. Go slow, but don't stop, it's incredible, now fuck me with that monster you have."

Sheldon was confused, "If it is tearing you apart, why would you want me to continue? This just doesn't make sense!" He did as Penny instructed and he slid it back in. It was wetter now and he fed more and more into her and suddenly realized what she was talking about. Her cunt muscles were clutching at his cock and it caused a pain to course through his cock, but at the same time, it was like no feeling he ever felt before. He drew it out slowly and shoved it back it, deeper and harder. He paced himself, rocking the entire bed as he fucked her harder, deeper and faster.

Penny was clutching at his slender body, "Oh my God Sheldon, I love how you're fucking me, faster, don't slow up. I'm sure as hell happy I have more pain pills, cause after you're done, I'm going to need one for more than just my shoulder!" She managed to wrap her legs around him; her heels strummed his back, ass and upper thighs. She released him and planting her feet flat on the mattress, thrust upward meeting his urgent fucking with ones of her own.

"My, my Penny, I now know why you are always screaming when Leonard and you have coitus. This is very, very fulfilling, can we try another position?"

She just finished cumming and was panting wildly. "Give me a few seconds to recover Sheldon, you made me cum so hard, I can't uncurl my toes." After a few moments, she patted him on the shoulder, "Okay Sheldon, slip it out, but not too fast, I don't want to scream out as you do."

Sheldon smiled and rose up quickly and he heard the slurping sound of her sucking cunt as he pulled out. He saw her arch her back and clutch at him with her one good arm. "I just had to see why?"

She slapped him, "I could have told you, now hold on, you caused me to cum again. Just wait a few minutes and you can fuck me doggy." She eventually rolled over and placed her one arm, the bad one, under her and rested her good shoulder on the propped up pillow, she dropped her head and groaned out, "Okay Sheldon, whenever you're...oh fuck yeah! Slide it in, all the way. Fuck I'm going to cum again already. Go slow, I want to savor this. I'm going to sleep well tonight, yes, yes, just like that, I'm going to cum."

Sheldon was beginning to enjoy this and he reached out and gripped her tousled ponytail and pulling back on in, it gave him leverage to slide deeper into her. When he bottomed out, he heard she scream into the pillow.

She ripped her hair from his hand, the ponytail came undone and tumbled down around her as she quivered from an even stronger orgasm. She gurgled put as she orgasmed, "Fuck me, Sheldon, fuck me as hard as you can. I'm going to explode!"

He pounded into her hard and fast, he grunted out, "That is literally impossible from what we are doing, but I will continued to excite you in the way I'm doing. It seems to be pleasant to the both of us. Oh my, no... what the H-E-double hockey sticks is happening?" He grunted and all of a sudden he began shooting his hot, thick sperm deep into her pussy. He came and he came and it was soon seeping out from around her tight sealed pussy. He slipped out of her and collapsed beside her on the bed.

Penny was also quivering as the strongest orgasm of them all wracked her body. She rolled onto her good shoulder and finally onto her back. She scooted over beside Sheldon, "Sweetie, I need to know, was that the first time you ever did that?"

He turned onto his side and rose-up on one elbow and nodded, "It was Penny. But I'm positive it will not be the last. That was very enjoyable. I can see why you and Leonard spend all of your spare time doing this. I guess I should find a female partner of my own, right?"

She patted his sweaty chest with her good paw, "Yes and please keep this between the two of us. These pills made me do things I really shouldn't have done with you. By the way, could you please get me another pill? The pain in my shoulder and..." She cleared her throat, motioning down below where Sheldon's cum was oozing out of her.

"Oh, yes, I understand, sorry, I'll get you a pill." He got her tablet and a glass of water. Giving it to her, he watched her drink it down; he couldn't stop admiring her plush naked body. He got up and went into the bathroom and came out with a steaming washcloth. "Here Penny, you are in no shape to get up and clean-up, let me help." Before she could protest, he gave her a delicate sponge bath and concentrated at the juncture between her legs. He cleaned her up and by the time he was done, he was hard as a rock again."

"Sorry Sheldon, normally I'd satisfy you orally, but I'm really out of it with the pill and the extreme fucking you gave me, I'm worn out." She reached out to him and when he lowered his body, she planted a soft kiss on his cheek and whispered, "Thank you Sheldon for taking me to the emergency room, back here and really, really relaxing me." She slipped back down to the mattress and by the time Sheldon had her tucked in, she was asleep.

He cleaned up the room, dressed and headed back to his apartment, "Hmmm, I now see why Leonard, Howard and Raj act like raving idiots around beautiful women, well to bed, have to watch Dr. Who in the morning!"

A couple days later Howard was walking Bernadette back to her apartment door. She turned to him and planted a hot kiss on his lips, pulling back she looked up at him, "Can I ask you a question? Where do you think this relationship is going?"

He looked at her like she had two heads, "To be honest I was hoping at least second base."

She smiled at him, "Look Howard, this is our third date, and we both know what that means."

He stared at her, "We do?"

She nodded, "Sex!"

He was stunned, "You're kidding."

She was nervous, "But I need to know whether you're looking for a relationship, or a one night stand."

He was dumbfounded, "Okay, just to be clear, there's only one correct answer, right? I mean, it's not like "Chicken or fish?" on an airplane?"

She was disappointed by his answer and turned to go into her apartment, "Maybe you need to think about it a little."

He scrambled to recover, "You know it's not unheard of for a one-night stand to turn into a relationship."

She turned back to him and kissed him on the cheek, "Call me when you figure it out."

He stood there alone and turned to go, "Three days mean sex? Who knew?" He left confused and the next day asked the rest of the group about his dilemma. He pushed it aside and when Penny asked him why he hadn't called Bernadette, he replied, "Did she say something?"

"Yes, she said she hasn't heard from you. I thought you liked her."

He nodded, I do, you know, but she wants a commitment and I'm not sure she's my type."

She scoffed, "She agreed to go out with you for free. What more do you need?"

"Look, Bernadette is really nice. I just always thought when I finally settled down into a relationship, it would be with someone, you know, different."

She was confused, "Different how?"

"You know, more like Megan Fox from Transformers, or Katee Sackhoff from Battlestar Galactica."

She was stunned, "Are you high?" You're gonna throw away a great girl like Bernadette because you're holding out for some ridiculous fantasy?"

"Hey, just because you settled doesn't mean I have to."

Leonard broke in, "Excuse me, I'm sitting here."

Penny continued, "Hey, I did not settle for Leonard. I mean, obviously, he isn't the kind of guy I usually go out with. You know, physically."

He looked to her, "Again, I'm right here."

She ignored him, "My point is, I do not judge a book by its cover. I am interested in the person underneath."

Leonard was really getting upset, he turned to Sheldon who wasn't even listening, "I am here, right? You see me?" Sheldon was stunned and looked to him even more confused.

Howard broke in, "Hey, I'm interested in what's inside people too. But, you know, why is it wrong to want those insides wrapped up in, say, a delicious caramel that is Halle Berry?"

Penny was becoming irritated, "You know, I will tell you why it's wrong..."

Sheldon broke in and ended the conversation.

The next night, Howard decided to take matters into his own hands, so to speak. He hopped into the bathtub, loaded with bubbles, soft music and a glass of wine. He imagined Katee Sackhoff naked in the bathtub with him. He started stroking himself, thinking about her and visualizing her. He was close to cumming when his mother yelled out, "Howard, what are you doing in there?"

He yelled back, "I'm taking a bath!"

"I hope that's all you're doing! We share that tub!"

He replied, "Don't remind me!" He turned back to the tub and Katee was gone and he groaned out, "Oh man, all soaped up and no place to go!" He got out and dried off. Dressing he headed over to the Cheesecake Factory and upon entering he spotted Penny.

She was still pissed about the way he treated Bernadette, "Oh, no, you're too late. Scarlett Johansson and Wonder Woman were just in here trolling around for neurotic little weasels."

He knew he screwed up, "I came to talk to Bernadette, is she working today?"

I don't think she wants to see you."

Why not?"

"Come on Howard, you hurt her feeling by not calling her all week. Plus, I've been kind of talking some smack about you."

Just then Bernadette came out of the kitchen with a tray and walked past him and didn't stop, "Hello, Howard."

"Wait. Bernadette, I need to talk to you."

In a gruff voice she turned to him, "I can't now, I'm working."

"This will only take a second. You asked me to think about where our relationship was going, and I did." He grabbed her hand and knelt down before her, "Bernadette, will you marry me?"

She was stunned, "Is this more comedy that I don't understand?"

"No, I'm serious. I'm never gonna find another girl like you who likes me and is, you know... real."

"So this isn't a joke, you're insane. Howard, we've only been out on three dates. We haven't even had sex yet."

He looked around, "Fair enough, when's your break?"

She shook her head and ran past him, "WOW!"

The next day trying to repair the issues in their relationship, Howard was back at the restaurant and played her a serenade and it melted her heart and she forgave him and they started dating again.

*****

The series resets again beginning with season 3, episode 10, which is the next story. It will continue with Penny and Leonard still dating, but everything else resets.