Big Bang Theory Season 03 Ep. 10-13

Story Info
Howard & Bernie/Penny with Sheldon & Leonard & Much More.
18.2k words
4.44
33k
15
5

Part 16 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,204 Followers

Author's note: The series resets with this episode. Remember that as this story progresses, many times they resume the storyline as if never having sex before with each other. So is the case in this episode.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

*****

Leonard, Penny, Sheldon and Raj are eating in the apartment living room. Penny picks up a mini eggroll and turned to Leonard, "Hey, watch this!" She throws it up in the air and she catches it in her mouth.

Sheldon leans over, "Leonard, she's doing it again."

Leonard was laughing, "I think it upsets Sheldon when you play with the food."

Sheldon replies, "No, it upsets Sheldon when she willy-nilly takes it from the containers without regard for its equitable distribution." He turns to Raj, "This is essentially why you have famine in India."

Penny had the food half chewed on her tongue and sticking it out, she replies to Sheldon, "Do you want me to put it back?"

He looks to Leonard, "Leonard?"

He's still laughing, "It upsets Sheldon when you play with the Sheldon."

Just then the door opens and in walks Howard, followed by Bernadette, "What's up my nerdizzles? "Raj, Sheldon, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Bernadette.

They join the group for dinner and Bernadette goes to sit in Sheldon's spot and they all yell out for her not to sit there. Penny speaks up first, "Oh, yeah, you can't sit there."

She moves over, "Why not?"

"That's where Sheldon sits."

"He can't sit somewhere else?"

Penny shakes her head, "Oh no, in the winter, that seat's close enough to the radiator so he's warm, yet not so close that he sweats. In the summer, it's in the path of a breeze created by opening windows there and there." She points to the two opposing walls, "It faces the television at an angle that isn't direct so he can talk, yet not so wide that the picture looks distorted."

Sheldon walks back in from the kitchen and stands over her, "Perhaps there's hope for you after all.

Penny went into the kitchen to get a drink and when she came back, Bernadette looked down at Penny's feet, "I love your shoes."

"Oh thanks, they are cute, aren't they?"

"Where'd you get them?"

"Shoes for Less."

"I've been meaning to go over there."

"Oh, great selection, great prices."

Sheldon looked from Penny to Bernadette and back again, "My mother was right, hell is real."

Howard scoffed, "Come on, Sheldon; let the women-folk chat."

Penny stared at him and sarcastically replied, "Women-folk?"

Howard nodded, "Gals, chicks, Utero-Americans?"

Penny shook her head, "Just eat your dinner."

Bernadette giggled, "Don't take him too seriously. A lot of what he says is intended as humor."

Penny smiled, "Yeah, well, I don't think it's very funny."

Bernie nodded, "Me neither, but he just lights up when I laugh."

Penny let out a groan, "Howard, never let her go."

Bernie turns to Leonard, "So Leonard, Howard says you're working in fundamental tests of quantum mechanics."

"I am, are you interested in physics?"

"I find it fascinating. If I hadn't gone into microbiology, I probably would have gone into physics or ice dancing."

"Actually my tests of the Aharonov-Bohn quantum interference effect have reached an interesting point. Right now we're testing phase shift due to electric potential."

She beaming, "That's amazing."

Sheldon chuckles, "Yes, Leonard's work is nearly as amazing as third graders growing lima beans in wet paper towels."

She ignores Sheldon and continues quizzing Leonard, "Are you going to try to set up the voltages using tunnel junctions?"

By this point, Penny is feeling left out. Everyone in the room is talking over her heads and she's wondering what she is even doing with these exceptions brains.

Leonard nodded to Bernie, "Yes, I am, you wanna see a simulation on my laptop?"

"Oh, yeah, please show me. In microbiology, the most exciting thing I get to work with is yeast."

Howard wonders what Leonard is doing with his girlfriend, even though Leonard is just trying to make her feel at ease around the group.

Sheldon scoffs, "Howard?"

He looks at him, distracted, "Yeah?"

Sheldon smirks, "Your shoes are delightful. Where did you get them?"

"What?'

"Buzzinga, I don't care!" He turned to Penny with a smirk on his face.

Penny stares back at him and sticks her tongue out at him, covered in food and it freaks him out.

The next day Raj and Sheldon are playing Mario-Cart on TV and Penny comes over, "Hi Sheldon, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"It isn't about shoes is it? I don't think I could go through that again."

"It's not about shoes."

"Then speak."

She closes the door behind her and comes into the living room. "Um, actually, can we do it in private?"

"All right." He turns to Raj, "Go away." Raj puts his hand up, Sheldon nods, "I agree, it's rude, but she asked for privacy."

Penny sits beside Sheldon, "Thanks Raj. Okay, so here's the thing. I was wondering if you could maybe teach me a little physics."

Sheldon sat back, "A little physics? There is no such thing. Physics encompasses the entire universe. From quantum particles to supernovas. From spinning electrons to spinning galaxies."

"Yeah, okay, cool, I don't need the PBS special. I just wanna know enough so I can talk to Leonard about his job. You know, like Bernadette does."

"Why can't Leonard teach you?"

"Because I wanna surprise him."

"Can't you surprise him in some other way? For example, I'm sure he'd be delightfully taken aback if you clean your apartment."

She began whining, "Come on Sheldon, this is important to me."

"Penny, this would be a massive undertaking and my time is both limited and valuable."

"What do you mean? You're sitting here playing video games all day."

He nodded, "Okay, point, but I don't think so.

"Come on, smart guy like you, it could be a challenge. You could make an experiment."

"Interesting, I suppose if someone could teach sign language to Koko the gorilla, I could teach you some rudimentary physics."

"Great, it's a little insulting, but great. I'll be Koko."

"Mm, not likely, Koko learned over 2000 words. Not one of which had anything to do with shoes.

Next day in the cafeteria, Howard went around introducing Bernadette to everyone.

Leonard invited Bernadette to his lab to watch the experiment and it upset Howard, but Leonard, as always, ignored him. He invited her anyways.

That evening Sheldon tried to teach Penny physics and failed miserably. She ended up asking what Leonard did and Sheldon explained in detail.

That same evening Howard managed to get Bernadette alone in his bedroom. The two of them were making out like two high school seniors. Howard managed to slip his hand under her blouse and when he went to work on her bra clasp, he was unable to get it undone.

Bernadette pulled away and blurted out, "Howard, it unhooks in the front.

He tore off her blouse and opened the clasp on her bra and her huge D cup tits came tumbling out. His mouth watered, he nearly wept when he saw them. He cupped those huge mounds of flesh, while Bernadette went to work on the zipper on his pants. She managed to get it undone and just as she reached for his cock, her text message beeped. She reached for her phone, "Let me just put that on vibrate."

He groaned out, "I'm already on vibrate."

She giggled, "Okay, now that one I got." She went to put it on vibrate and saw a text from Leonard. She turned to Howard, "Did you say something to Leonard about me?"

"Ah, what do you mean?"

"He says if I go see his experiment tomorrow, it might weird you out."

"Really? He said that?"

"You're not jealous of Leonard, are you?"

He was suddenly defensive, "Me? No! I may have mentioned what it's a little inappropriate to be asking another man's girlfriend to his experiment without discussing it with said man."

"Are you saying I need to ask your permission to hang out with Leonard?"

"I didn't say anything like that. I said Leonard has to ask my permission."

Bernadette was furious; she stuffed her bra in her purse, threw on her blouse and ran out of his bedroom and out of the house.

The next day Howard confronted Leonard about butting in with his chance to get Bernadette totally naked.

Bernadette came in to watch Leonard's experiment and after a lot of groveling, Bernadette accepted Howard's apology.

That evening, in the apartment while they were eating, Penny got the chance to tell everyone what she knew about Leonard's work. It shocked everyone and she felt more like them, rather than a lowly waitress.

Christmas finally came around and Leonard and Penny were cuddling together watching "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas". Sheldon was there too and the three of them were finishing off two large cartons of spiked egg-nog. One was even lactose-free so Leonard could enjoy it too.

Sheldon had way too much alcohol and looked on at Penny and began wondering what it would be like to fuck her. He had brought up the subject several times with Leonard, but was always shut down. Now with all three of them relaxed from the rum and egg-nog, he thought it may be a perfect time to throw out the possibility of a threesome once again. After putting in his two cents in about how the Grinch ruined the show by returning all of the gifts, tried to see what he could do about this.

A note to the readers, this scene is told by Penny, as she recalled how it went down.

We just finished watching "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas"; I was cuddling up against Leonard, but was constantly feeling Sheldon's hands brushing against my legs. We were having a cold spell in Southern California and I was wearing long, loose fitting pants and a festive bulky knit sweater. I had to admit, I was getting a little turned on by what Sheldon was doing. I began to wonder if the two of them had a hidden agenda. Leonard had brought up the idea of a threesome several times, but I always shot it down. I thought it may make things weird between us afterwards. Now with all of alcohol in us, the idea seemed better and better.

Leonard was sitting there watching me after the movie, "Why don't you put your legs up Penny? Sheldon will rub your feet, its fine," he added sensing my hesitation he added, "Sheldon gives amazing foot rubs, don't you buddy?"

Sheldon got up and came back with a bottle of lotion. He dropped it on the sofa before sitting down. He looked to me, "it's okay Penny, you can lay your legs across my lap and I'll give them a massage."

"Sheldon, I don't think that's a very good idea, its a little cold in here and I'm wearing my knee-hi socks."

He grabbed my legs and pulled them across his lap, "That won't be a problem Penny." His hands slipped under the hem of my pants searching for the top of my socks.

I giggled; wow the alcohol was hitting me pretty fast. I felt Sheldon's nimble fingers sliding up my pant legs up and up and up. I felt his hands sliding over my socks.

He shifted in his seat and planted the arch of my foot over his stiff cock. It caused me to catch my breath. He began to peel the socks down my calves as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

Leonard got up and popped in a new video. I was surprised to see it was one of his pornos. And it just happened to be about threesomes. I thought something was up, but was eager to see where this all went. I felt Sheldon's lotion covered hands slide over my sensitive feet. I stopped and took another swig of the egg-nog.

Leonard sat back down and I leaned against him. I liked that Leonard's arms were around my belly and pulled back slightly on my arms, trapping them there, it caused my tits to push out. I felt Leonard's cock pressing against the small of my back. I let out a gasp when his lips came down on my neck and in an open mouthed kiss.

Sheldon's stare focused on my breasts as he continued massaging my feet. His hands began sliding higher and after a few minutes, he had worked his magical hands up past my knees. I felt his thumbs slowly, tracing circles on my thighs. I shivered with lust, trapped between these two nerds. I turned to the TV and let out a tiny moan when I saw the two men fucking a blonde on the bed. For some reason, she resembled me and I wondered if Leonard popped that DVD in for a reason. I knew we were on the verge of something special. I hadn't been this turned on... well forever!

Leonard who was still behind me, slipped his hands over my arms. They drifted to my tits and when he cupped them, he squeezed them together. The bulky knit sweater had a loose collar and seeing I wasn't wearing a bra, they threatened to spill over the low neck, giving Sheldon a treat to feast on.

Sheldon groaned out when he saw them and he slid his hands down the backs of my thighs, gripping and pulling my lower body into him, pulling my wet pussy up to meet his huge erection. I groaned out, "Oh my fucking God!"

His hands continued to travel down the back of my thighs. Suddenly, my ass was gripped tightly in his hands was he was sliding my pussy up and down his bulging shaft. I let out another groan, it sounded like a wounded animal.

Leonard wasn't sitting still either; he gently bit into the side of my neck, sending chills down to my throbbing clit. His thumbs and forefingers were squeezing my nipples tightly. The pressure increased over time, sending jolts of electric current directly to my core. I shivered when he lifted his head and whispered in my ear, "I want to watch you suck Sheldon's cock Penny!" It was part plea, but mostly a command. He normally was never forceful and I shivered, listening to a new and more desirable Leonard. I was never so turned on by this new tone of his.

I licked my lips and looked to Sheldon. He was grinning and he nodded, "Unzip my pants Penny!? He continued to maul my ass as he slid my moist pussy up and down his hidden shaft.

Leonard nipped at my earlobe, "Do it Penny, unzip Sheldon's pants and release his cock." He let out a burst of hot air into my ear canal and added, "Now!" He dipped his tongue in and I shivered even more.

I noticed my hands were shaking as I approached Sheldon's zipper. With trembling fingers, I skimmed my hand over the sizeable bulge in Sheldon's pants. I undid the top button, took hold of the zipper tab and began pulling it down. I slipped my hand inside to grasp Sheldon's hot, velvety cock.

As I slid my fingers over Sheldon's cock, I was unable to find the end of it so I gently pulled at it until it sprung out into the open. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. I could not believe how large Sheldon was. Now I've seen my fair share of cocks in my day, but holy fuck, I have never, ever taken anything that large into my mouth or anywhere else before.

I suddenly couldn't wait until he shoved this monstrous cock into my mouth or anywhere else he wanted to stuff it. Leonard was by no means small, but he was put to shame by the cock I was running my large Nebraska hands up and down on.

Sheldon slowly eased me off his lap, Leonard whispered in my ear directions of what he wanted to happen, "Sheldon is going to fuck your sweet pussy and I'm going to fuck that luscious ass of yours Penny." I shivered in anticipation of this happening and really couldn't wait to have it all come true.

As he said this, one of his hands released my straining tits and slid to my belly, he darted his hand into the waistband of my slacks and under my panties. He slipped his fingers through my fat, swollen cuntlips and into my hole. He quickly added a second finger and we were off to the races.

I moaned and closed my eyes as I felt him penetrate me. I kept imagining the two of them taking my pussy and ass. I've fantasized about it, but never had two men in me at the same time before; especially ever since Leonard brought it up over the past several weeks. It led me to believe this was all staged and they saw their opening tonight and went for it, I'm so fucking glad they did.

I opened my eyes and sucked in a deep breath. I was staring at the tip of Sheldon's luscious cock as he knelt in front of me. He gripped his massive shaft, aiming it towards my parted mouth. I saw him looking at my mouth with such intensity that it made me lick my lips in anticipation of sucking it. He let out a grunt as he brought the head of his cock, already dripping with pre-cum, to rest on my moistened lips.

Without even thinking, my tongue darted out and swiped that tiny bead of creamy cum from the tip, then I darted right back in so I could savor the tiny taste of him.

Sheldon let out a growl and gripping the back of my neck, he held my head firmly in place, he gripped his cock with his other hand and began swiping the huge cockhead from side to side across my lips. My tongue flicked out and accepted what he was feeding me.

He groaned out, "Oh mother fucker Penny, you have no idea how many times I've thought about having that pretty mouth of yours stretched over my cock. Suck me Penny, suck my big fucking cock!"

My mouth eased open wider and his hips thrust forward filling and stretching my lips with hard shaft, I began to suck like a woman possessed.

Sheldon let out a sound I've never heard before and it urged me on, I never wanted to release this cock from my mouth. I felt powerful as I knew the pleasure I was affording him. I forced myself to take even more of his thick length; I wanted him to know he was sucked by the best and never ever forget this night in December.

At the other end, I felt Leonard's fingers, still in my pussy and they began to move again. He stopped briefly to watch what his roommate was feeding me. I groaned deep in my throat as he attacked my throat and murmured onto my ear, "Penny that is the most erotic thing I've ever seen in my entire life."

Leonard's fingers continued to slide slowly in and out of my wet pussy; his thumb strummed my clit in a hypnotic movement. The three of us were in sync.

I groaned out when Leonard whispered in my ear again, "Watching you suck Sheldon's cock makes me want to tear your clothes off with my teeth Penny. I want to slam my cock into your tight cunt and fuck you senseless." I shivered and groaned out as he added a third finger in my wet hole.

Sheldon let out a strangled groan. He was close to losing control and he was powerless to do anything to stop it. He thrust harder than before, making me gag and choke on his cock.

My eyes were tearing up, and I couldn't breathe, but I stayed calm. I fought to control my urge to gag and cough. Sheldon held his cock there, lodged deep in my throat, stretching my lips as wide as I could spread them.

Leonard continued to finger my hole. He whispered in my ear, "You're so fucking beautiful Penny!" He began to kiss and lick and suck on my neck. Somewhere along the way, he stripped off his clothes and his stiff cock was sliding back and forth between the cheeks of my ass.

Sheldon was gasping, "I can't take any more of your mouth Penny. I'm going to lose it of you as much as breathe on my cock." He pulled all the way out then, sliding his hands up my arms to my shoulders, he pushed me back and for the first time, Sheldon's lips met mine. His kissed me hungrily, yet tenderly. Sheldon held me in place as his mouth wandered all over my lips, cheeks, and all over my face.

I was going to burst from the intense feelings racing through me as I was trapped between the two of them. I moaned out as Sheldon's mouth continued to kiss me. He now moved down to my throat and all around to the other side from where Leonard was munching on my neck. Goosebumps broke out over my entire body and the two of them attacked every inch of my neck and the collarbones.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,204 Followers