Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.11-12

Story Info
Zack Joins Justice League on New Year's Eve Ladies Love it.
16.5k words
4.59
23.4k
18
4

Part 23 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

Author's note: The series with this episode, series doesn't reset yet.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

*****

The guys were in the apartment playing "War Lords of Ka'a. Leonard just put down card for the win, but as always, Sheldon made up his own rules and played a card, "Not so fast!" He played "Infinite Sheldon!"

Leonard looked at him with dismay, "Infinite Sheldon?"

"Yes, infinite Sheldon defeats all other cards, and does not violate the rule against homemade cards. I made it at work."

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door, Leonard went to answer it and called back to Sheldon, "You understand why people don't wanna play with you?"

"No, although it's a question I've been pondering since preschool."

He opened the door and Penny was there, "Hey."

She replied, "Hey!"

All of a sudden Zack popped in from behind her, "Hey!"

Penny continued, "Hey, your copy of Science magazine was in my mailbox."

He took it, "Oh, thanks!"

Zack added, "Check it out, all about planets this month."

Leonard looked down at the magazine and shook his head, "That's an atom!"

Zack looked down at it, "Agree to disagree. That's what I love about science. There's no one right answer."

Leonard turned to the other three in the room and smiled. He turned back to Penny, "So you and Zack again, huh?"

She wasn't about to tell him how Bernadette, Amy and her spend a few night ago fucking him and his roommate. She cleared her throat, "Yeah, yeah, me and Zack again."

Zack lost the line of conversation, "Were we here earlier?"

She suddenly realized, he was never going to wise up, "Okay, we should go." Zack stopped her, "Not yet, I wanna talk science with the science dudes."

Howard mockingly replied, "Oh, and the science dudes wanna talk science with you."

Penny put her head down, ashamed she even came over.

Howard continued, "What do you wanna talk about, rocks, dinosaurs, our friend the beaver?"

Zack sat down and began munching in a red vine. "I saw this thing on the Discovery Channel. It turns out that if you kill a starfish, it'll just come back to life."

Sheldon looked up from his cards, "Was the starfish wearing boxer shorts? Because you might've been watching Nickelodeon."

All of the guys were laughing, but Zack missed it, "No, I'm almost sure that it was the Discovery Channel. It was a great show. They also said dolphins might be smarter than people."

Leonard was standing behind him, "They might be smarter than some people." They were all laughing again and Penny had a disgusted look on her face. She was getting pissed at the nerds, piling on Zack and he didn't even realize it.

Zack continued, "Well, maybe we can do an experiment to find out."

Sheldon jumped in, "That would be easy enough, we'd need a large tank of water, a hoop to jump through and a bucket of whatever bite-sized treats you find tasty."

They were all laughing again; even Zack and he looked to Sheldon, "I don't get it!"

Leonard patted him on the shoulder, "A dolphin might."

It hit him all of a sudden, "Oh, I see, you guys are inferring that I'm stupid."

Sheldon took over again, "That's not correct, we were implying it. You then inferred it." They were all laughing again.

Zack got up and hurried out of the apartment passing Penny, "Let's go!"

Penny stood there fuming over the treatment they gave Zack, "You know, for a group of guys who claim they spent most of their lives being bullied you can be real jerks. Shame on all of you!" She left, pulling the door behind her."

Raj sat there and put out his arms, "What the hell did I do?"

She opened the door and yelled at him, "You laughed!" She slammed the door shut again.

Leonard turned to the other guys, "Do you think Penny was right? Were we bullying Zack?"

Howard chuckled, "No, I know bullying. He left here unswirled, and his ass crack was underpants-free."

Raj added, "And nobody drew a penis on his forehead."

Leonard nodded, "I don't know, we might owe the guy an apology."

Howard answered, "So go apologize."

"Why me?"

"You started it, we just piled on."

"What would I even say?"

Sheldon broke in, "Zack, I'm sorry you're stupid. Have a Milk Dud!"

Raj looked at him, "A Milk Dud?"

"He nodded, "Yeah, Milk Duds, with their self-deprecating name and remarkably mild flavor, they are the most apologetic of boxed candies."

Leonard leaned back, "Well, I got a better idea. We're all responsible, I say we all go." He stood up, but the rest of them stayed seated, "Come on, who's with me?" They still stayed seated, "Free comic books to anyone who comes with me." Still they didn't move, "I might get punched. You really wanna miss that?" They all got us to follow him.

Raj tapped Sheldon on the shoulder, "Junior Mints are pretty apologetic."

Sheldon scoffed at him, "You're embarrassing yourself."

Leonard knocked on the door and Sheldon called out, "Penny!"

She opened the door, still pissed off, "What?"

"We came to talk to Zack." He stood up and came to the door and Leonard stepped back, "Hey Zack."

"What do you want?"

Leonard continued, "Listen, the stuff we were saying before, we were just kidding around."

"No you weren't. You were making fun of me."

"Come on, that's what we do. We give each other a hard time." He turned to Sheldon, "Hey Sheldon, you look like a praying mantis."

Sheldon smirked, "That's very hurtful."

Leonard turned back to Zack, "See?"

"I don't know, it still wasn't very nice."

Sheldon extended his hand to Zack, "Milk Dud?"

Zack grabbed them, "Oh, I love Milk Duds." He started munching on them, "Okay, we're cool."

Sheldon turned to Raj and shook his head, "Junior Mints!"

Zack cut in, "You wanna come in and have a beer?"

Leonard put up his hand, "No thanks, we're on our way to the comic book store, I'm buying."

"Really? I haven't been to a comic-book store in literally a million years."

Sheldon scoffed, "Literally? Literally a million years?"

Leonard stopped him, "Don't!"

Zack turned to Penny, "You wanna go with them?"

She shook her head, "NO!"

He stepped out of the apartment, "Okay, see you later."

She was stunned, "What-? Wait, wait, wait! You're ditching me to go look at comic books?"

"Are you mad at me?"

In a high voice, she replied, "I'm not happy!"

Sheldon leaned over and whispered in Zack's ear and he nodded. He extended his arm, "Milk Dud?" They left as she slammed the door.

Zack entered the comic-book store, "Wow, this place is awesome." He turned to Sheldon, "Where do they keep the Archies?"

"In the bedroom of 10-year-old girls, where they belong."

Zack followed him, "Oh no, you're thinking old-school Archie. It's much more sophisticated now. Like there are two universes and Archie's married o Betty in one and Veronica in the other. Midge is even breaking up with Moose."

Raj jumped in, "No!"

He turned to Raj, "About time, right?"

"The Archies are over here."

"Yippee!"

Stuart came over, "So are you guys coming to my New Year's Eve costume party?"

Sheldon looked up, "Of course, we're coming, as the Justice League of America. You know, it occurs to me that we might have an opportunity to finally snare Best Group Costume, if we shore up our weak link, which is clearly Leonard as Superman."

"Hey, I got new boots this year. Guaranteed to add 3 inches."

He replied, "That's sad. Let's ask ourselves, is there anyone we know who would make a more manly and convincing son of Krypton?"

Stuart smirked, "Than Leonard in high-heeled boots? Howard's mother in high-heeled boots?"

Sheldon continued, "I was thinking specifically of the gentleman over there, moving his lips as he enjoys the latest exploits of Betty and Veronica."

Howard turned and watched him, "Zack? He's the only person we know with actual muscles."

Leonard grunted out, "You can't replace me with Zack."

Sheldon smiled, "Why not? Penny did it!"

Howard added, "Yeah, she seems happier. Why wouldn't we be?"

Just then Zack came back to the group, "Score, I got an Archie, Betty and Veronica and a Jughead. All set for my weekend number twos."

Sheldon moved over to him, "Congratulations! Zack, how would you like to be Superman?"

He had a worried look on his face, "I don't know, sounds like a lot of responsibility."

Back at the apartment Leonard was pissed, climbing the stairs he called out, "Fine, if Zack's gonna be Superman, I wanna be Green Lantern."

Raj added, "But I'm Green Lantern."

Leonard quirked, "You can be Aquaman."

"I don't wanna be Aquaman, he sucks!"

Leonard went to open his door and Penny came out of her apartment with a load of laundry and Zack spotted her, "Hey, babe!"

She wasn't happy, "I'm still mad at you."

"Well you won't be when you hear the great news."

She was skeptical, "What great news?"

"We're going to a costume party at the comic-book store on New Year's Eve." He pulled the package out of the bag and held it up, "And you get to be Wonder Woman."

She looked up at the package, "Okay, why me? Why can't your girlfriend be Wonder Woman?"

Howard shook his head, "Yeah, well, she and her lab team are under quarantine. Seems at the Christmas party, they were doing Jell-O shots out of Petri dishes that used to contain yellow fever."

She threw up her hand, "Well forget it; I'm not spending my New Year's Eve at a comic-book store wearing a Wonder Woman costume."

New Year's Eve arrived and Leonard, dressed in his Green Lantern costume was sitting on the sofa. Sheldon, dressed at The Flash was pacing back and forth really fast.

"What are you doing?"

"We're going to be late, I'm pacing nervously."

"You're jogging."

"This is how the Flash paces."

"Just chill out, Sheldon."

"I'm not Sheldon, I'm the Flash."

Howard walked in, he was Batman and he was followed by Raj, dressed as Aquaman, "I've said it before and I'll say it again: Aquaman sucks!"

From the hallway came Zack's voice, "Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane!" He jumps into the room in his Superman costume, his hands are on his hips, "I forget the rest!"

Penny walks in, she's in her Wonder Woman costume, and her huge tits are barely concealed in the low cut top. Her fat pussy lips are visible through the tight leotards she's wearing and the cape swishes back and forth across her gorgeous tight ass. She came in without the black wig and her long blonde hair is unruly, looking like she just went three rounds with Zack in the sack. Her red lipstick matches the cape and bodice. She blurts out, "All right, let's get this thing over with." She's standing right next to Howard and he can't help but stare down at her luscious tits, her brown aeroules are nearly winking at him.

Sheldon steps over to her, "I'm sorry, but in what universe is Wonder Woman blond?"

Howard continues to stare at her tits, "Relax, no one's gonna be looking at her hair."

She sees him staring and punches him in the arm and he let out a weak "ow!"

He flexes his muscles and repeats, "I mean, OW!" This time in a low Batman voice.

Zack breaks in, "Hold on, the costume came with a black wig, where is it babe?"

"I'm not wearing it, it looks stupid."

"We're trying to win a contest here."

"Forget it; I'm not wearing the wig."

"Penny, there's no I in "Justice League!"

Howard looked around at the other guys and turned back to Zack, "Well, actually--"

Sheldon broke in, "Don't, he's making our case."

Zack started in again, "Okay babe, you're kind of embarrassing me in front of my friends."

She slowly turned and looked at all of them, she put up her hands, "Okay, you know what? I changed my mind, I'm not going." She turned and went back into her apartment.

After a few minutes, Zack went back to her place and knocked on the door, "Babe, open up."

She yelled through the door, "I'm not talking to you."

He had a quizzical look on his face, "Then who are you talking to? Babe?" He left and went back into the other apartment.

Sheldon, the Flash tried next, he knocked twenty times and repeated over and over again, "Penny!" Also twenty times.

She opened the door, really pissed off this time, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I'm the Flash, I just knocked 30,000 times."

Her long blonde hair was now cascading over her huge tits in ringlets of golden strands, "Okay, what do you want, Sheldon?"

"I understand why you're upset."

She looked at him, "Really?"

"Yes, you're afraid that costume makes you look fat."

She was flabbergasted, "NO, WHA-? DOES IT?"

He shook his head, "Don't worry, Wonder Woman was an Amazon, and Amazons tend to be very beefy gals."

She opened her mouth in wonderment; she finally found her voice, "Goodbye, Sheldon!" She turned and slammed the door in his face.

Through the closed door he yelled, "But they're not blond, so put on the wig!"

Back in apartment, Leonard and Zack were sitting on the sofa. Leonard tried to comfort him, "If it makes you feel better, when I was dating Penny, she used to flip out on my all the time."

He was stunned, "Whoa, you dated Penny?"

"She didn't tell you?"

"She told me she dated a guy named Leonard. Who would've thought it was you?"

"Who else would it be?"

"I don't know, somebody bigger and...yeah, sure, why not you?"

Sheldon, the Flash came back in, "I may have failed."

Howard, Batman stood up, "Okay, I guess we just go without Wonder Woman."

Zack looked up at him, "I don't wanna go without Penny."

Raj, Aquaman replied, "Oh great, no Superman, no Wonder Woman. All we've got is a skinny Flash, an Indian Aquaman, a nearsighted Green Lantern and a teeny-tiny Dark Knight.

Batman spoke up, "No, we can still make this work. Leonard, you talk to Penny."

"What makes you think I can convince her?"

"You got her to have sex with you. Obviously your superpower is brainwashing."

Leonard stood up, "Okay, let me see if I understand this. You want me to convince my ex-girlfriend to go to a costume party with her new boyfriend just so we can win a stupid prize?"

Sheldon grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the door, "Yes, and make her wear the black wig, good luck."

Penny was in her apartment, she was on her second bottle of wine and there was a knock on the door, "Go away, Sheldon."

"It's Leonard."

"Oh... Go away Leonard."

Through the door he called out, "Come on, let me just talk to you."

She took a deep breath and replied, "Its open!"

He walked in, "Hey!"

She sat up, her tits nearly hopped out of the low scooped bodice, "I'm not going to that party, Leonard."

He closed the door and moved over to her. He had a tough time talking, just looking at her lush body, those luscious legs all bare up to her hips, those green eyes staring up at him; he could feel his cock stirring. He cleared his throat, "Okay listen; you don't have to wear the wig. At this party, we're gonna win first prize just for showing up with a girl, especially a girl who is as smoking hot as you are."

She downed her drink; she wasn't feeling any pain now. She looked down at the floor, "It's not the wig."

He felt bad, "Did I do something? I mean, I tried to be friends with Zack, like you said; which, believe me, it was difficult. Given how you and I used to be, you know, you and me and now you and him are you and him."

She felt even worse now, "Okay, look, we're not really "me and him!"

"Then what are you?"

"I don't know? I only started seeing Zack after last week when...never mind." She was about to spill about how Bernie, Amy and she fucked them for the entire evening. I'm dating him so I wouldn't be alone on New Year's Eve. How pathetic is that?"

"Not as pathetic as dressing up like this and going to a comic-book store on New Year's Eve.

"You make a cute Green Arrow."

He looked at her, "Green Lantern!"

"Whatever, if Zack and I had just gone to a regular club or a party, it would've been fine. But this, with the costumes and you--"

"What about me?"

She make a double take and sat there with her mouth open and in a quiet voice replied, "Nothing, let's go to the party." She stood up and threw on the black wig. "How do I look?" Her blonde hair was showing, but by the time she got there, she had it all tucked in.

At the party they had a decent time, everyone laughed and drank, even The Flash had several drinks. Penny passed out a number of Long Island Ice Teas and she was feeling extremely horny, even Aquaman started looking good to her.

It was getting close to midnight and Stuart gave out the awards and he got to the last one, "And the award for Best Group Costume goes to...Justice League of America...number three!"

They won and Penny jumped up and down, one of her dusky aeroules peaked out and Leonard saw it and nodded down to her. She saw it, smiled and discreetly tucked it back in.

Sheldon took the award and wanted to give his acceptance speech, but was interrupted by Stuart, "Okay, okay, ten seconds to midnight."

Everyone started the countdown, "Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, Happy New Year!"

Everyone was blowing horns and suddenly Zack grabbed Penny and planted a hot kiss on her lips.

She immediately returned the kiss and moaned into his mouth when she felt his huge cock brushing against her excited pussy. Her huge tits nearly popped out as they were crushed against his chest. She opened her eyes and saw Leonard staring at her over Zack's shoulder. She tried avoiding Zack's kisses as he rained them all over her neck. She closed her eyes and though about his cock sawing in and out of her, now, very wet pussy. She managed to break free and hugged Leonard. That didn't relieve the yearning in-between her legs. She broke the hug and moved around, blowing her noise-maker.

Zack came over and put his arm around her and she looked over at Leonard, "How about the six of us head over to my place. I'll make a pitcher of Long Island Ice Teas and we can continue the celebration." She broke free from Zack and whispered in Leonard's ear, "Please say yes, I'm so fucking horny right now. I want the five of you to fuck me into the New Year."

He chuckled, "It is the New Year!"

She giggled, "I know, how about doing it for 365 days!"

He turned to Batman, Aquaman and The Flash, "We're continuing the party at Wonder Woman's apartment. She promises to make you all know just what a Wonder she is!"

She smiled at him and nodded, "Come on Zack, I wanna suck some cock!"

He turned to her, "Let's head over to my place, its closer. I have all the fixins for you Long Island Ice Teas! He tugged at her arm and hurried out with her, the four others were hot on her tail; it surely was hot.

She got to Zack's apartment and started to remove the cape and all five of them yellow out, "No leave it on!

She kept it on and kept them all waiting while she mixed her Long Island Iced Tea as Zack popped open a beer and took off his red shorts and tore off his blue tights. He flopped down on his "Man Cave" sofa chair and waited with cock in hand.

The Flash, Sheldon looked from Leonard to Zack and back to Leonard, "What the H-E-Double hockey sticks is going on Leonard?"

Leonard chuckled, "Remember when Howard, Raj and I had a foursome with your Doctor friend Elizabeth Plimpton?"

"Yes, yes I do, the three of you took advantage of my friend and I wasn't very happy. What does that have to do with Zack there with his penis out?"

"Well tonight we're turning a foursome into a gang bang?"

"I don't understand what is the difference? And what does that have to do with Zack and his penis in his hand?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers