Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked it again, now completely covered in her thick throat mucus and drool. His cock was so wet in her hand; it ran up and down the length of it with ease. She cleared her throat and put his cock back into her mouth. She closed her lips around the head, twirling her tongue around it.

Her head began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. She was making obscene slurping sounds as she did this. Her moans got louder and Leonard had to slow her, not wanting to cum just yet. She dropped his cock from her mouth and slithered her way up his body. She climbed up and still fully dressed, sat upon his lap.

He kissed her exposed neck and deftly opened the two buttons holding her jacket together. He slipped it from her shoulders and pulling it totally off of her, exposed her firm tits in a satin and lace black bra.

Jessica was gasping for air as she rocked her hips back and forth, grinding his cock with her crotch, while he unhooked her bra and freed her tits. They fell forward, large, soft and delicious looking. Without a doubt they were surgically enhanced, for a woman her age, she was as firm and as high standing as the twenty-four year old Penny's tits. His tongue went straight to her nipples, sucking each one into his mouth strongly, nibbling just enough to let her know he liked them.

Jessica groaned out, crushing his mouth to them as his mouth worked over them, moistening each one until they were as slick as she made his cock.

Mrs. Latham rose up on her knees and slid her slacks down her trim, slender legs. She shocked Leonard; she was wearing panties and a garter belt, holding up, sheer black stockings.

Leonard never saw anything that looked so slutty and hot at the same time. He let out a loud groan when she lowered her panty clad pussy to his cock and slid it back and forth. He felt his cock rubbing against her pussy through the thin material and he let out an even louder grunt.

Mrs. Latham stood up slowly in front of him and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. She looked him in the eye as she licked her lips, teasing him while she slowly lowered them to the floor. She picked them up and handed them to Leonard, "Would you like to see how I taste and smell, Leonard?"

Leonard pushed them aside and reached out for her and wrapping his hands around her waist, his fingertips dug into her ass as he squeezed hard.

Jessica let out a gasp as she felt his fingers dig into her soft flesh. She allowed him to guide her body forward, back towards the sofa and his waiting cock. She looked down at his stiff cock, eagerly waiting to plunge deep into her. She moved slowly, overcoming her hesitation, she straddled his legs with her knees on both sides of him.

Leonard guided her slender, pliable body down to his waiting cock. He listened to her groan loudly as he felt the tip of his cock penetrate her juicy cunt. He loved how her cunt walls stretched out as he slid deeper into her.

Jessica pushed down a little more, basking in the sensation of his hard, thick cock penetrating her.

Leonard pressed down on her slender hips, greedily moving her pussy down onto his waiting cock, hungry for more of her. Finally he could not take it slow any longer and thrust into her hard and fast.

Mrs. Latham screamed out, allowing all of the tension to flow out of her highly strung body. She was grunting constantly as she felt Leonard begin to slide in and out of her, slowly started to fuck her on his lap. Jessica ground her hips back and forth on him, feeling him fit tightly inside her, rubbing against all the right places. Her clit rubbed against his body as he pushed himself in her to the hilt, driving furiously into her quaking pussy.

He held her there, feeling her gyrating against him. She leaned forward, her once perfectly chic hair style, now a tousled mess, fell over his face. He captured her lips and as they meshed below, so they did above too.

Tearing her mouth from his, she came hard, suddenly arching her back and looking up at the ceiling, she exploded and fell crumpled against him. Her body shuddered and quaked and her tits scraped against him.

He plucked away at the firm nipples with his lips as he continued to fuck upward into her. He didn't give her a break, not allowing her to catch her breath; he lifted her up slightly and laid her back onto the sofa. Following her, he pounded into her fiercely. He plowed into her harder than before; her enhanced tits shook and swayed with each thrust of his cock into her.

Jessica was worn out, her legs were splayed wide open, giving Leonard the easiest access possible. She reached her hands up and pulled his body closer to hers. She reached her hand up and slid them around his neck, aching for more. She could feel each and every vein of his thick cock as it pounded in and out of her without mercy. She grunted out, "Oh yes Leonard, that's it, fuck me, fuck me and just see how much money I donate to your university!"

He wasn't doing this for the money, but it spurred him on, he did exactly as she asked. His balls were slapping against her ass cheeks as his thick cock slid in and out of her dripping pussy.

She managed to push him off of her and sliding to the carpeted floor, she leaned over the large coffee table. She pushed her enhanced, tight ass up in the air and wiggled it from side to side.

Leonard gave it a firm slap and she giggled as she felt him slap her again and again. She looked up and saw him behind her through the large mirror over the fireplace. She watched as he slapped her ass over and over again. She dropped her head to the table when she felt his cock slide back in between those plush cheeks of hers. She rose up and pushed back against him, her tits swayed from side to side. She looked back and screamed out, "Come on Leonard, give it to me, fuck me, fuck me really hard. I wanna feel it in my throat!" She felt it swelling up inside her, the pressure, the way each thrust inched her closer to another crushing orgasm. She screamed out, "FUCK ME!"

Sweat was dripping off of Leonard and he felt her entire body go stiff. He knew she was cumming, but he wanted more. He began slowing as she shuttered through yet another orgasm.

Mrs. Latham slowly backed up from the coffee table and stayed on her knees. She turned her body back to Leonard and reaching back, grabbed hold of his cock. She stroked it, covered in her juices, a few inches from her mouth. She looked up at him with fire in her eyes and she groaned out, "Give me your cum Leonard."

He looked her up and down and still couldn't believe she was anywhere as old as his mother. He took in her lush curves as she continued stroking his cock, he shuttered when her tongue flattened out and ran across the tip, her mouth wide open. He lost it, "Oh fuck, yes Jessica, I'm there, that's it, don't stop!"

Hot creamy spurts blasted from his cock across her tongue, flying straight to the back of her mouth. Mrs. Latham coughed on his thick creamy load, she caught more directly on her pretty face, She continued to stroke his cock furiously, his hot cum flying all over her body. It landed on her face, streaking into her hair, and ran down her cheeks, down her neck and dropped down to her tits. She knelt back on her haunches and scooped up whatever she could and seductively began licking her fingers clean. She went back several times for more.

After what seemed like forever, Leonard got up off the floor and flopped down on the sofa. He was joined by Mrs. Latham and she cuddled with him. She finally got up and tugged at his arm. She led him up the winding staircase to a huge bedroom. She tugged at him and they entered the adjoining bathroom. The bath was already full of hot steamy water, covered in bubbles. She stepped in and had him climb in with her.

They washed one another and she once again got him stiff as a board. Stepping out, she dried him and allowed him to do the same to her. She walked into the bedroom and turned to him, "Are you going to join me?"

They fucked twice more that night and one more time in the morning.

Leonard was drained, in more ways than one. He struggled halfway into his clothes and as he was about to leave, Mrs. Latham rolled over and smiled up at him, "Was I correct, Leonard?"

He wasn't sure what she meant, "What, what are asking?"

"A night you soon won't forget am I right, I was that good, wasn't I?"

He gave her a sick smile and nodded, "Oh yeah!"

She chuckled, "My driver will take you home, I have your number, you weren't half bad yourself Leonard, I just might call you again, if I find it in my heart to donate anymore to the university, bye!" She rolled over and went back to sleep.

Leonard struggled to the door and the driver opened the car door for him and chuckled as he slammed the door shut, "She's been at it again I see!"

Leonard struggled out of the limo and barely made it up the stairs and to his demise; Penny was coming out of her apartment as he reached the landing of his place. She giggled as she stepped over to him, "Good morning, sllllllllut!"

He cringed and gave her a tiny smile, "What?"

"Oh, please! I recognize the walk of shame when I see it. All you're missing is smeared mascara and a purse with panties wadded up in it."

Just then Sheldon opened the door and Leonard staggered in, "What's going on?"

Leonard pushed his way in and groaned out, "Oh, nothing's going on, excuse me."

"Are you just getting home?"

Leonard raced towards his bedroom, "Yeah!"

Sheldon turned to Penny who followed them in, "That's a good sign, right?"

She was laughing like crazy, "Oh, yeah!"

He turned to Leonard, "Oh, I'm so proud of you! You sold yourself out like a common streetwalker."

Leonard stopped in the hallway, "No, I didn't do it for the money."

Sheldon looked stunned, "She stiffed you?"

Penny broke in, "I believe that's what your roommate did to her."

Sheldon was confused, "What?"

She scoffed, "Again, read the book we gave you!"

Leonard broke in, "No, no, I got the money first!"

"Smart, get paid up front. I think you have a real knack for gigolo work, Leonard."

He looked irritated, "I'm---I'm gonna go lie down!"

"That's a good idea, get your rest. There are more rich ladies out there and daddy needs a new linear accelerator." He turned to Penny and nods to her, "And I thought he didn't learn anything from his relationship with you."

She threw her arms up, disgusted, "HEY!"

He shook his head, "Another compliment, learn to recognize them!"

The next morning Leonard is still worn out, as he entered the cafeteria, President Siebert was there and called out, "Oh, there he is; the man of the hour! He took one for the team."

The entire room stood up and began to cheer and Leonard yelled out, "I didn't do it for the money!"

Siebert looked to him and whispered, "Keep telling yourself that, it makes it easier. Trust me, I know!" He patted him on the back and walked out.

Raj and Howard came over to him and shook his hand, "Cool, buddy that was awesome!"

Howard asked him quietly, "How was she?"

*****

The series does not reset. Series continues with season 4, episode 16.

12