Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.18-21

Story Info
Priya gives Leonard her ass. Sheldon has Amy, Penny & Bernie
11.8k words
4.56
43.4k
23
3

Part 27 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,204 Followers

Author's note: The series resets with this episode. Remember that as this story progresses, many times they resume the storyline as if never having sex before with each other. So is the case in this episode.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

After spending several nights having dinner at Raj's apartment, Leonard finally got Priya in his own bed, all to himself. He woke up in the morning with morning wood and as Priya woke, she noticed it immediately. They are both naked under the sheets and he slipped his hand down and slowly slipped his cock into her pussy. She was wet already, just feeling his hard-on turned her on, that and still having a pussy full of cum from last night, falling asleep with his cock still in her quivering pussy.

He wiggled his cock and she groaned. Cupping her firm tits he pulled her to him, "Can I ask you something?" She groaned and moaned, "Sure, but are you sure you don't wanna take care of that stiff thing you shoved between my legs first?"

He chuckled, "Oh, don't worry, I will. I just wanted to know, last night, with me wanting to try that stuff out of the Kama Sutra, was that fun for you or kind of racially insensitive?" As he finished saying that, he gave her a tiny buck, sending the last several inches into her dripping pussy.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and her hair, that was spilled across the pillow covered her face as she rolled her eyes back and let out a loud gasp, "Mmmm, I'm having a hard time concentrating on what you're saying, but yeah, just because you're in bed with an Indian woman, you think that gives you permission to use crazy positions from an ancient Indian love manual?" She rose up and straddled him, reverse cowgirl. Leaning back her long black hair swished back and forth across his chest as she began riding him.

Leonard's hands came up and cupped her luscious tits from behind. He rolled her nipples between his fingers and plucked away at them. He thrust up into her. "This position was perfected by the American Indian; you're using one of theirs, so I think I can use a few of yours. Not only that, but if you find a book call "Weird Sex with White Boys", I'd be okay with that too. Now hush and show me how you like you the cowgirl position!"

She giggled and began riding him like an expert rider. She began bouncing down upon him as her mouth dropped open and she sucked in as much air into her lungs as possible.

Leonard released one breast and slid down and around her. He zoomed in on her clit and began rubbing it, he knew he had her and all of a sudden her entire body stiffened and she started cumming. She squeezed hard on his cock and groaned out, "Oh come on Leonard, please cum with me, it's the perfect way to start the day."

He pulled her back upon him and her entire body lay on his. He thrust up a few more times and released his hot stream of cum in her pussy. He felt her shiver as he filled her. He turned her head and planted a hot, soul-searching kiss on her lips, making her shiver and clamp down even harder on his cock as she had another tiny orgasm.

Priya rolled off of him and cuddled, pressing those luscious, firm tits against his chest and arm.

He reached over and slipped his glasses on and stared at her gorgeous glowing body.

She turned and looked at him, "Oh, you have such beautiful eyes." She took his glasses off, "Have you ever thought about getting contacts?"

He chuckled, "I tried in seventh grade. I could never get used to them."

She reached down and stroked his slimy cock, "Oh, that's too bad."

"Yeah, if I had contacts, I would have been the coolest debate club president ever to be stuffed into his own cello case."

She continued stroking his cock, "If you had them now, you could see what's I'm going to do next." She dipped her head under the covers and her tongue flicked out, rolling his nuts around as her hand stroked his cock. She rose up and enveloped his cock in her tiny mouth and ever so slowly, she lowered her lips, taking inch by inch into her hot, wet mouth.

Leonard groaned out, "Oh that's heaven, I can infer from context." His fingers wound around her glossy locks as he felt his cock slide into her throat.

She got out from under the covers, her lips slick with her cunt juices, she smacked her lips, "Just think how you could have seen it all if you had them on now!" She hopped out of bed, naked; she threw on a robe and ran into the bathroom.

He called out, "I'm called the ophthalmologist now!"

Later that day Sheldon, Raj and Howard were in the university cafeteria and Leonard came crashing into the room. He was wearing contacts, but is vision was distorted and he couldn't adjust to it. He stopped before them, "Look, I got contacts." He looked at them, but they were all blurry.

That night Penny was in their apartment having dinner with the three guys and Leonard and Priya came in. They spend the evening, shopping for a new wardrobe for him.

Priya wasn't happy when they got to his bedroom. As she hung his new clothes up in his closet she turned to him, "Listen, we need to talk about something."

He turned and was in a panic, "Oh, my God, you're breaking up with me. Why would you take me out shopping then break up with me? That is so cruel."

She smiled, "Leonard, I'm not breaking up with you. It's a little weird, your ex-girlfriend hanging out here all the time."

He nodded, "I know, I usually never see my ex-girlfriends, unless their hard drives crash."

Her shoulders slumped, "I'm just saying, how would you feel, if I was hanging out with my ex-boyfriend?"

"Mm, not great, I guess, but Penny and I are just friends."

She shook her head, "I don't care. This is a woman you have slept with. If you want her around then I have to wonder if maybe you're not ready to move on."

He began to panic, "No, no, no, I'm ready. I gave up the gift of sight for you, if that's not moving on, what is?"

She came over and hugged him, she began nibbling at his neck and her hand slid down and began playing with his stiffening cock. She whispered in his ear, "You need to cut the cord with Penny, especially if you want any more of this!" She ground her pussy against his growing shaft.

He nibbled at her neck and cupped her tight ass cheeks, "Oh, okay."

She ran her tongue along his neck and nibbled at his ear, "You don't sound very confident."

He let out a gasp, "No, no, I'm confident. It's not like I'm unfamiliar with the "get lost" conversation. Are you offering me any incentives?"

She kissed him hard, her tongue slipped into his mouth. She pressed her firm tits again his chest. She whispered to him, "Thank you, I appreciate it. If you cut ties with her, those cheeks you have in your hands right now?"

He nodded, "Uh-huh?" She nibbled at his ear again, "I'll let you fuck it!" She giggled when she felt his knees give out, "Hmmm, sounds like I got your attention."

He hugged her harder, grinding his cock against her, "Oh God, you smell so good. Let me clarify this, If I break ties with Penny, I get to fuck your ass?"

She nodded, "Uh-huh and we can even use one of the positions in the Kama Sutra while doing it!"

The next day Leonard went down to the laundry room to throw a load in the washer and Penny was there folding her clothes. He suddenly knew he had to speak to her about their close connection. He hurried past her to the washer, "Hi Penny!"

"Hi, is that one of the new shirts Priya got you?"

"Yeah!"

She picked it up and checked out the label, "You don't wanna wash that, that's silk. Seriously, what would you do without me?" She smiled at him."

He chuckled, "Yeah."

"I gotta tell you, I think you got a real winner with Priya. She seems really sweet. You do not wanna take her for granted. There are a lot of bitches out there."

"Yeah, bitches are the worst."

She picked up her basket of clean clothes, "Okay, I'll see you later."

"Ah, wait, there's something I have to tell you."

"What?"

"Okay, uh, how do I put this? Um, are you familiar with Darwin's observation of the finches in the Galapagos Islands?"

She stared at him, "Did they make a movie about it?"

"No."

"Then no!"

"All right, well, anyways uh, anyways Darwin observed that when two groups of finches competed over the same food source eventually one of them would evolve a different beak shape so they could feed on something else."

She stood there dumbfounded, "Okay."

"So, what do you think we can learn from that behavior that we can apply to our own lives?"

"Uh a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush?"

He scrunched up his eyebrows, "Sure, that had birds in it."

She smiled, "It's fun talking to you, Leonard. I always learn stuff." She turned and walked out.

He stood there not believing what just happened, "I'm sorry, but I'm gonna count that."

That night Priya was naked, riding Leonard's thick cock, her entire body was glistening in sweat. She was on the verge of her second orgasm. She leaned over, feeding him her dark stiff nipples as she slammed downward, taking him down to the root. She rose up, arching her back and her gorgeous, thick black hair flew all about her petite, tight body, "Oh fuck Leonard, I'm cumming again."

He didn't; he was still thinking about not telling Penny that they needed to have more space between them.

She rolled off of him, completely satisfied, "My God Leonard, I love the way you always make me cum.: She gave him a toe-curling kiss and rolled onto her back, "So did you get to talk to Penny?"

Leonard was nuzzling her neck, his cock still stiff as can be, covered in her creamy pussy juice, "Oh, yes, indeed, I did."

"And?"

"She completely understood everything I said, case closed." He nuzzled her neck again, his hands traveled down her back to her gorgeous tight ass."

She inhaled deeply as she felt his fingers tickle her tight, dark puckered hole, "Was she upset?"

He stood for a second, "Maybe, but that's not my problem. She's not my girlfriend you are"

"I hope you weren't cruel to her."

"Well, is the autumn cruel for letting the flowers die or is that just nature's way? Now I think there was something promised, wasn't there?"

She gave him a very sexy look and nodded. She turned onto her side and presented him with her luscious, tight ass. "Well, here you go Leonard, just like I promised. It's good that you're still covered in my pussy juices. You may wanna take it slow at first, okay?"

"Oh you know I will. I've been dreaming of this tight, gorgeous ass for a long, long time." He slid down and rolled her over onto her belly. He leaned in and began kissing those tight, tiny cheeks. He nipped at the dark flesh and nuzzled her crack with the bridge of his nose. Sliding up, his tongue ran along the entire length of her crack and he let a large gob of saliva roll off his tongue. It landed directly onto her puckered hole. He slid a finger partway in and he heard her let out a gasp and wiggled her butt against him.

Priya arched her back, shoving her ass harder against his invading tongue. "Oh yessssss Leonard, play with my clit as you do that. I want this to last a long time!" She groaned as she felt two fingers slide into her tight slit and slide upward and roll her tiny bud around. Her moans grew louder when he pulled his slimy fingers from her pussy and shove both of them into her tight asshole. She slowly rose to her knees and buried her head in the pillow. She groaned out, "Deeper Leonard, finger my asshole more."

He pulled them out and coated them with more of her slimy cunt juices. He shoved them harder and deeper into her ass. His cock was so hard, it hurt.

Priya thrashed about on the bed, pushing her ass upward, wanting and needing more penetration. She slid around on the bed and now lying across the bed, she scooted off the bed and the upper half of her body was now off. She placed her hands flat on the floor; her long jet black hair tumbled over her and made a veil on the carpeted floor. She groaned out, "NOW Leonard, shove that fat cock of yours deep in my pretty little asshole."

Leonard was beside himself. He stared at her tiny ass arched high on the edge of the bed, wiggling and waiting for his cock. Gripping his cock, he shoved it in to her dripping pussy at first. He coated his cock with her creamy, slippery juices. He heard her let out a grunt and saw her pussy pulse around his cock. He pulled it out and gripping it, aimed it at her tiny puckered hole. He leaned in and watched the elastic ring part and nearly sucked the head into her tiny body. He felt her tighten and squeeze his cock, it was so tight, it hurt, but it also felt incredible. He held it there until she relaxed and then he slid in a little more, an inch at a time. He was amazed how that tiny hole swallowed up his cock.

Priya loved it, she read about this position in her book of love and knew it would be fantastic, and it was. Her tits were pressed against the mattress and as he shoved more of his cock into her ass, her nipples scraped against the sheets. She rolled her head around as she felt an incredible orgasm building. She felt his balls resting on her ass; she knew she had him completely in her now.

She felt his cock pulsating and the thick shaft swelled in her ass. She wiggled her ass and she knew he was now ready. She moaned as she felt him begin to slide out and back in. He took it slow and it was driving her insane, "Faster Leonard, the itching and burning is driving me crazy. Fuck me, fuck my ass hard and deep, don't stop until you fill me with your cum!"

When Leonard heard this, he saw red. He bit down on his lip so hard, he drew blood. He tasted it on his tongue and this inflamed him even more. He gripped her tiny hips and began plowing in and out of her ass, going faster and faster. He slammed into her; she nearly fell off the bed. His skin slapped against her tight ass and the sound echoed through the tiny room. He watched those firm cheeks spread and close with each thrust of his cock. He reared back and planted a hard slap on her taut cheek. He heard her scream out, "More Leonard, Harder!" He did, several more and her dark cheeks turned dark red, he was over the top and he saw her pussy below, oozing out fluids from an orgasm. He lost it and began pouring his hot molten cum into her bowels. He thought his balls were being torn off and shot though his spurting cock. He wanted to collapse against her, but knew she was in a bad position. He hovered over her until his orgasm waned.

He slowly pulled out and her asshole made a sucking squishing sound as he withdrew. He leaned down and gently drew her back onto the bed.

Her entire upper body was flushed, as a lot of blood rushed towards her head. He pulled her into his arms and wrapped her in his arms. She kissed him and groaned out, "So you like my ass huh? See what I can give you when you do what I ask. I found that in that book you talked about yesterday. I have a bunch more dog-eared to try. Now cuddle with me and let me get some sleep."

He smoothed down her tousled hair and hugged her. He heard her steady breathing, knowing she had already fallen asleep. He lay there thinking about Penny and how he had to tell her or find himself in some deep, deep shit.

The next evening they were out at a restaurant, Priya was looking fantastic in a dark blue silk blouse. Several buttons were open, showing Leonard her firm tits. She loved his cock in her and she was anticipated it there again tonight.

He looked across at her, "Is it racist that I took you to an Indian restaurant?"

She smiled, "It's okay, I like Indian food."

He chuckled, "Hmm, or as you probably call it back home.... food."

They were seated by a window overlooking the sidewalk and Penny just so happen to walk by. She saw them and knocked on the window and waved hello, "Hi, Hi, just hang on!" She ran around and came into the restaurant.

As she came in Priya leaned in, "You did talk to her, didn't you? I gave you my ass last night, because you said you did."

"Of course, I did. I talked and talked and talked."

Penny came over and stood beside their able, "Hey, look at Leonard in his fancy-ass grown-up clothes." She looked to Priya, "Way to go, Priya. For once, he doesn't look like a mannequin in the boys department. Hey, did he tell you I saved the silk shirt?"

Priya looked at Leonard, "No, he did not."

"He was gonna throw it in the washing machine with his Spiderman underwear. That's our Lenny, huh? Ha, ha!"

Priya wasn't looking happy, sarcastically she replied, "Yes, that's our Lenny!"

Penny reached for a bite of Leonard's food, "So how's the food here?" She popped a piece into her mouth, ""Oh, wow, that is really, really good. Okay, you guys are on a date. We can hang out anytime. Have fun!" She turned and left.

Priya was stunned, "Good night!" She gave Leonard a dirty look, knowing something wasn't right.

The next day Leonard was bound and determined to tell Penny, he loved Priya's ass too much to leave it that way. He knocked on her apartment door, just as she was getting ready to leave to go to work. "Oh hey, I was just on my way to work."

He saw it as a way to delay, "It's not important, it can wait."

"No, no, it's all right, walk me down. So, what's up?"

They started walking down the stairs, "Uh, I kind of have a problem I was hoping you could help me with."

"Sure, anything."

He chuckled, "Move out!"

"What?"

"Not far. If you ever wanna start a family, La Canada has some great schools."

"Okay, I'm not moving anywhere. What the hell is this all about?"

"Why does it have to be about anything? Can't a guy ask his buddy to relocate, no questions asked?"

"Oh, for God's sake, Leonard, this is about Priya, isn't it? She doesn't want me hanging out with you."

He let out a sigh, "Yes, there, I said it."

She stopped on the landing, "Okay, look! I happen to like your girlfriend."

Leonard nodded, "And she likes you."

Penny shook her head, "No, she doesn't!"

"No, really, no!"

She put her hand on his shoulder, "It doesn't matter. From now on I promise, I will keep my distance from you. I get it, you're in a new relationship now and I'm happy for you. Why don't we shake hands and part friends?"

"Well, now hold on. How about this? How about we still hang out, but on the down low?"

She gave him a funny look, "Are you really that kind of guy?"

He shook his head, "No! I actually felt kind of silly just saying "On the down low!"

She came up to him, cupped his face and smiled, "Goodbye Leonard!" She turned and left the complex.

A couple of days later Leonard is headed up the stairs when he heard Sheldon babbling on in the apartment. He opened the door and found a police officer in there.

Sheldon turned to Leonard, "They stole everything, Leonard."

"Oh my God, what did they get?"

"What didn't they get? They got my enchanted weapons, my Vicious Gladiator armor, my Wand of Untainted Power and all my gold."

"You called the police because someone hacked your "World of Warcraft account?"

"What choice did I have? The mighty Sheldor level 85 blood elf; hero of the Eastern Kingdoms has been picked clean like a carcass in the desert sun. Plus, the FBI hung up on me! They took my battle ostrich."

"Oh, no, not Glenn?"

"Yes Glenn, the only bird I ever loved."

The cop went to leave, "Dr. Cooper, I'm sorry for your loss, but the Pasadena Police Department doesn't have jurisdiction in Pandora."

Sheldon scoffed, "That's from Avatar. "World of Warcraft" takes place in Azeroth. Goodness gracious, how are you allowed to carry a gun? Can you at least refer me to a rogue ex-cop?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,204 Followers