Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.21-24

Story Info
Leonard & Priya double team Bernie & much more; Raj & Penny.
15.4k words
4.73
38.6k
19
1

Part 28 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Author's note: The series resets with this episode. Remember that as this story progresses, many times they resume the storyline as if never having sex before with each other. So is the case in this episode.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

*****

After the girl's night out, they opted for a tamer day together. They spent the day shopping and they started trashing Priya again.

Bernadette picked up a pair of shoes and pointed them out to Penny, who shook her head no. "Did I tell you Priya invited me and Howard to have dinner with her and Leonard?

Penny put the shoes down, "Oh, that's nice."

Amy cut in, "No, it's not. It's a strategic maneuver. Leonard's new girlfriend is testing Bernadette's loyalty to you and the group. That bitch is crafty."

Penny was getting annoyed again, "Amy, you're being silly. I'm not concerned about who hangs out with whom. I do not have a problem with Leonard dating Priya, a woman who wears way too much make-up."

She picked up a bright pink pair of hi-heeled shoes, "Oh, these are cute. Of course, if I buy them, I'll have to rent my womb out to a gay couple."

Bernadette turned to Amy, "I doesn't matter, I'm gonna tell her we can't make it."

Amy cut in again, "Oh, no, you have to go. By accepting the invitation, Bernadette becomes a double agent in the enemy camp. She can fetter out Priya's tactics, identify her weaknesses and feed her false information such as: Leonard's no stranger to back-alley cockfights."

Bernadette is feeling a little uneasy, "I don't know, I'm not a very good liar. They kind of whup that out of you in Catholic school."

Amy nodded, "Don't worry, I'll teach you. I did two years of Cub Scouts before they found out I was a girl."

Penny wasn't sure about Amy, "Okay, I don't know you people. I'm just an innocent woman wondering if this shoe store will take my Texaco credit card." She walked away from the other two.

Amy leaned over and whispered to Bernadette, "How about concealing a recording device in the cleavage of your ample bosom?"

"I don't want anything in my ample bosom."

"Come on Bernadette, take one for the team."

She agreed to the dinner at Priya's. Saturday came and Leonard went over there and on the way out he met Amy who was going to see Penny and listen to what Bernadette fed them during their visit to Priya's apartment.

Priya answered the door letting Leonard in. She was wearing a tight purple cashmere sweater, showing off her pert tits. Her ass and lower body was poured into a pair of skin tight black jeans. She leaned in and kissed him and she groaned out when his hands slid down and squeezed those luscious buns. She poured the wine and they started drinking waiting for Bernadette and Howard to arrive. She kissed him and leaning back, nuzzled his neck. "How about we do something really kinky tonight?"

He could feel his cock perking up, "Mmmm, what did you have in mind?"

"We could get Bernadette and Howard tipsy. I wouldn't mind a threesome with her and the two of us?"

"What do we do about Howard? Don't get me wrong, I would love to see the two of you together and would love to sample those huge tits of hers."

"Oh Leonard, you're such a dog, but yah, me too. As for Howard, I think we could convince him to sit back and watch. He looks like the kind who would do something like that."

"Well. Let's play it by ear and if the situation presents itself, sure I'm in."

Back at Penny's, Amy was serving up the wine and looked at Penny in her new shoes, but her feet were above her head, not touching the floor. "I don't understand. Is that a way to break in new shoes?"

"No, once these puppies touch the ground, they're mine and I'll have to wear them walking up and down Hollywood Boulevard in order to pay them off. Pretty, pretty, pretty!"

Amy phone goes off, "Good news, Bernadette is at Priya's" She types to Bernie, "Message received, commence operation "Priya, Wouldn't Wanna Be Ya!"

Penny gave her a funny look, "Okay, seriously! Didn't you get enough of this cliquey crap in high school?"

"I wish, a clique requires friends. I didn't have any."

"None?"

"I used to take my lunch to the maintenance room and eat with the janitor. It was nice until his wife called me a puta and made me stop." All of a sudden Amy's phone chimes; she got a test from Bernadette. "Priya just made a snide comment about your acting career."

"What the hell did she say?"

"She thinks it's cool you're following your dream no matter what."

Penny's jaw drops, "THAT BITCH!"

Amy sits beside her, "How do you wanna handle it?"

"Um, okay, tell Bernadette to tell Priya that I'm on my way to Prague to shoot a movie with Angelina Jolie."

Amy started texting, "Got it! Is it gonna be in 3-D?"

"What? I don't know, it doesn't matter."

Amy continues to text, "I'm gonna say 3-D. That'll let her know the studio has faith in it." She hits send."

In Priya's apartment Leonard is eating his salad and after Bernadette tells them about her text, Leonard has a grin on his face, "You're kidding, 3-D?"

Bernie nods, "That's what I hear. She sits there eating, she looks amazing and Priya and Leonard begin to spin their web to bed the busty petite blonde. Her golden blonde hair is curled and flows off her shoulders to just about her large tits. She's wearing a cute dress, white with multi-colored flowers all over it. It had a full skirt, and when seated, it ends well below her knees. The bodice is elastic and ends just above her bountiful breasts. It's strapless, but she has a red sweater over it, only the middle buttons are buttoned, just below her large tits.

Howard adds, "The studio must have real faith in it."

Leonard is in deep thought, "Wonder why she didn't tell me?"

Priya wasn't happy talking about Penny, "You've been spending time with your ex-girlfriend?"

He replies quickly, "No!"

"Then why are you surprised she didn't tell you?"

He started stuttering, "Well, it's not as much surprised as uh, uh, you know, uh, the other thing."

Priya pressed on, "What other thing?"

"Well, uh, if you, ah..." He continued to stammer, "I don't--"Oh, what's the word I'm looking for?"

Howard cracked up, "I'm not gonna help you. This is hilarious, heh!"

Bernadette looked down at her phone, "She's also dating an astronaut."

Priya smiled back at her, "Wow, that's very impressive."

Bernadette nodded, "Yeah, but Leonard's impressed too."

He shook his asthma inhaler and took a big drag of it, "Thank you Bernadette! He pointed to Priya, "Befuddled! The word I was looking for was befuddled."

Priya just stared at him and continued to twirl her spaghetti with her fork.

While Priya was hosting the dinner party, Raj had to leave or be a fifth wheel. He headed over to see Sheldon and that didn't help. He was lonely, "I can't talk to women unless I have alcohol in my body. I'm thirty years old and have no one in my life. I got these pills from the school of Pharmacology. He says it's the next big thing for social anxiety disorder" He pulled the bottle out and showed them to Sheldon.

Sheldon took them and looked them over, "Fascinating, what's in it?"

"I'm not sure. Some sort of beta-blocker attached to a molecule extracted from the urine of cows."

Sheldon opened the bottle and took a whiff, "I like cows."

"That's not the point."

"It was its own point. Go on."

"I'm a scientist. My ability to think is my bread and butter. I'm afraid if I take this, I might lose that special, unique something; that makes me so successful in my field."

Sheldon handed him the bottle back, "Rajesh, I've had the privilege of working alongside you for many years. My recommendation is that you gobble these up like Tic Tacs."

Back at Priya's the four of them have finished dinner and are seated in the living room. Priya is seated in the middle of the sofa with Leonard and Bernadette on either side of her.

Howard is in the chair across from them, "Okay, I'm still trying to work this out. How did Penny meet an astronaut?"

Bernadette was getting upset, "I don't know. The regular way people meet astronauts."

"Most of those guys live in Texas.

Through gritted teeth she blurts out, "Obviously, this one doesn't."

He looks at her, "Okay!"

"Leonard lives here. Priya's from India. People meet, Howard. God! You've met lots of astronauts and I haven't grilled you about that. I'd thank you to extend me the same courtesy."

"I'm not grilling you, I was just curious."

Priya tries to change the subject and she holds out a bowl of strawberries and Leonard picks one up and rips the leaves off, "You're right Priya, these are amazing.

Priya holds the bowl out to Bernadette and Howard and they each take one.

Bernadette pulls back the leaves and wraps her lips around one, just like Priya did. She took a bite of half of the strawberry, "Oh shit, these are juicy." A dribble of strawberry juice trickles down her chin.

Priya catches her hand as she raised it to wipe the juices away, "Allow me Bernadette!" She leans in towards her face. She stretches her tongue out of her mouth and delicately licks the strawberry juice from Bernie's chin, before raising her mouth and gave her a gentle, exploratory kiss.

Bernadette leaned into the kiss and shifted her body so that she was facing Priya. Priya's lips were soft and full, tasting like strawberries. She pushed her tongue deep into Priya's mouth, teasing her, just like Priya did to her. A little moan escaped Priya and she wrapped her hands around Bernie's jaw, holding her still as she started returning Bernie's kiss, her tongue tangling with Bernie's.

When their mouths parted, Bernadette caught Priya's eye and she began to grin. Her pupils were slightly dilated and Priya looked almost predatory.

Leonard cleared his throat, "That looked real nice."

He shifted in his seat, even though his parts are loose, Bernadette could see his pants tenting from his large erection. To her left, Howard sat there with his jaw dragging on the floor. Bernie leaned over and planted a hot kiss on his lips. Pulling back she giggled, "Are you okay, Howard?"

Howard cleared his throat, "Yeah, that was..." He looked from Bernie, to Priya to Leonard and back to his fiancée again, "That was really, really hot."

Leonard squirmed in his seat, "I have to agree with Howard; Bernie, that was awesome!"

Bernadette looked from one of them to the other and giggled, "Yeahhhhh, I have to agree with you too, Priya is a pretty good kisser."

"Priya slid closer to Bernie, "Why thank you, you're welcome to continue if you'd like." Her hand slid from Bernie's arm and up along her back.

Bernie blushed and kept her eyes on Priya, "Don't mind if I do." This time Bernie takes control. She ran her fingers through Priya's jet black hair, tugs it back slightly causing her head to tilt back, and she lowered her lips to hers. Bernie kissed Priya roughly, shoving her tongue deep into her oral cavity.

Priya responded by thrusting her tongue back into Bernie's mouth as she felt Bernie's lips wrap around her tongue and sucked hard. They flicked tongues back from one mouth to the other. Priya moaned loudly and Bernie could feel her body relax and start to press hard against one another.

Bernie felt the heat being turned up and she continued it, teasing Priya with her tongue. Her other hand slid across Priya's toned belly and slid upward to her pert breasts. Bernie broke the kiss and her lips moved down to Priya's neck and left a line of wetness from her chin, across to her ear. Bernie's hand slid down to the bottom of Priya's soft sweater and slipped beneath it, up to her breast and cupping one, she squeezed it.

Leonard was squirming in his seat, "Oh fuck Bernie, that is so fucking hot."

Bernie caught Leonard's eyes and her blue eyes were smoking hot, she motioned for him to join the two of them.

Leonard shook his head, "Oh I will Bernie, just not yet. I wanna see you get Priya nice and hot first." He leaned back on the sofa and continued to watch.

Bernie turned her attention back to Priya. She kissed her again while she played with her tits. Her mouth nuzzled Priya's dark skin and breathed out, "Oh my God, Priya, I wish my tits were as firm as yours."

Priya pulled back, "My turn! Lean back!"

Bernie leaned back on the sofa and watched Priya throw leg over Bernadette's tiny body as she straddled her. Her long, silky black hair fell across Bernie's bare neck and upper chest; Bernie licked her lips, "What are you waiting for Priya, kiss me!" She didn't wait for her to act. Bernie reached up and clutching Priya's head, she drew her down and pulled her lips down to hers.

Priya ground downward onto her lap and she moaned out when Bernadette gripped Priya's tiny ass in and hands and squeezed and pulled her harder against her heaving belly.

All of a sudden Leonard called out to Bernadette, "I need to see what you're hiding under that pretty little dress of yours, Bernadette."

Priya climbed off of Bernie's lap and they both stood. Bernadette twirled around and her dress flared out, giving him a glimpse of her panty clad pussy. She had her back to Leonard and standing before Priya, she slipped off her sweater. Grabbing the bodice of her dress, she pulled it down slowly and her dress gave way and fell about her waist. As sexy as she could, she turned her head and flashing Leonard a sweet, sexy smile, she pursed her lips and threw him a kiss.

Priya stood before Bernadette; licked her lips; she stared down at Bernie luscious tits and in a sexy deep whisper said, "Damn, Bernadette, you've got some great tits there. I wish mine were as large and full as yours."

Bernadette felt a flush cross her body as she blushed. She wanted to focus taken off of her. She took a step forward and reaching out, she grabbed the bottom of Priya's soft sweater; she pulled it up and over her head. She turned and tossed it to Howard and giggled when he raised it to his face and inhaled Priya's scent. Bernie took another step closer and her large lily white tits brushed against Priya's black bra. She reached around Priya and flicked her fingers and the bra went slack. As she pulled back, she drew the bra off with her tiny hands. She tossed that to Howard too. She stood close to Priya and licked her lips as she took in her smaller, but firmer and darker breasts. In a squeaky voice she blurted out, "Yours are gorgeous Priya. I love the dark chocolate nipples." Without even noticing, her hands rose up and ran over them. She felt Priya's nipples perk up and harden against her palms. She kept fondling them and her hand slid lower, over her belly and suddenly Bernadette slipped down to her knees. She looked up at Priya with those gorgeous blue eyes, enhanced by her sexy specs. Her hands ran all over Priya's belly and hips. She tugged at the button on her black jeans and pulled down the zipper. She wiggled the pants from side to side and they finally gave way and crumpled around her ankles. She tore them from her feet, taking her sandals along with them.

Bernie sat back on her haunches and stared up and down Priya's lush body. Her hands were on automatic. She placed them on her calves and slowly slid them up and down Priya's shapely legs. With each upward movement, she went higher. They crept around to the backs of her thighs and slid up and cupped Priya's tight, petite ass. She let out a gasp when she squeezed and saw how firm they were. Her fingers caught the waistband of her panties and drew them down as show as she possibly could. Again she sat back, even Leonard let out a groan. She had shaved her pussy bare and now her fat, thick dark lips were glistening in the light of the room. Bernadette licked her lips and she couldn't resist, she leaned in and pressed her face into Priya's pussy. She inhaled Priya's intoxicating scent and Bernie felt her pussy getting wetter by the second.

Priya groaned and placed her hands on Bernie's golden locks, tugging her head back, she called out in bated breath, "Stand up Bernadette!" When she did, Priya strolled behind her and pressed her petite body against hers. Her hands came up and slid the dress down, taking her panties along with it. They were the same height and Priya pressed her juicy pussy against Bernadette's ass. She wrapped her arms around Bernie's lush body and sways from side to side. She called out to Leonard, "Please put some music on, would you Leonard?"

Leonard cleared his voice, thick with lust he replied, "Whatever you want, anything special?"

She nodded, "How about something slow and sexy, R & B would be perfect."

Leonard moved from station to station and found one. He turned and watched as Priya and Bernadette pressed their bodies to one another and swayed to the music and Bernie ground her ass against Priya's bare pussy.

Priya swept Bernie hair off one ear and as her tongue flicked out and ran alone the canal, she nipped at her earlobe and whispered to her, "You are so fucking sexy, I can't hold off any longer, I have to caress your breasts, is that okay?"

Bernie drew in her breath and let out a gasp. She nodded and groaned out as her dark hands slid up from her hips, across her flat belly and closed her tiny hands around Bernie's huge tits. Her hands overflowed and couldn't contain those large orbs of flesh. Bernie let out a loud groan, "Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy!"

Priya pinched and tugged at Bernie's huge nipples and ran her fingers around those large aeroules and tens of bumps perked up as she did this. Priya chuckled, "Mmmm, you like that huh?"

Bernadette bit down on her lower lip and gasped out, "Oh yessss, don't stop. I like it a little rough, please, more Priya!"

Priya giggled, "Oh that's good to know, I have no intention of stopping. One hand continued to tug and pinch her nipple. The other hand swept her hair aside and Priya nibbled and flicked her tongue out along Bernie's sensitive skin below her ear. Her hand traveled down Bernie's body and sliding around her hip, her found Bernadette's tight lipped pussy. Her finger wormed its way into her tight slit and dipped into her pussy.

Bernadette shook and her head rolled around and locked her lips to Priya's parted lips. They swapped spit and Bernie tore her mouth off and groaned out, "Oh fuck Priya, what are you doing to me? Mmmm, yes finger my clit! I love how your tits feel against my back. It feels like your nipples are poking holes in my back."

Priya released her clit and she chuckled when Bernadette groaned out in frustration, but she moaned again when both of Priya's hands were again caressing and teasing her full firm tits. She guided her to turn slightly and Bernie was now facing Leonard. Priya hefted those large milky white tits and rolled those rosy red tips. She caught Leonard eyes, "What do you think Leonard, aren't these tits just about the most luscious things you've ever scene?"

Leonard was drooling and sweat broke out on his forehead, "Oh yes Priya, those are fucking incredible. Howard you are one lucky fucker, having those at your disposal whenever you want. I'd love to suck on them."

Priya shuffled her feet and guided Bernadette over to Leonard who was still seated on the sofa. As they came closer, Leonard scooted to the edge of the cushion. He reached out and placed his hands on Bernadette's ample hips. Spreading his legs, he drew the two of them between them.

Priya's releases one of her tits and slides down to Bernie's pussy. She dipped her fingers in and coated them with her juicy pussy juice. She pulled out and ran her coated fingers all around Bernie's ripe, red nipple. She tweaked them again and her mouth licked at the other side of Bernie's neck. Priya looked down at Leonard, "How about tasting her, Leonard?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers