Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 01-03

Story Info
Raj dominates Penny and Amy. Penny does Sheldon and more
21.2k words
4.32
37.1k
15
7

Part 29 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,202 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 5 Episode 1 thru 3

Author's note: The series with this episode, series doesn't reset yet.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

Season 5 starts:

Sheldon was confused. He still couldn't figure out what Penny meant, "It's not what it looks like!" He says it over and over again, but can't put his head around the dilemma.

In the cafeteria he still says it over and over again. Leonard stops eating, "What are you grinding about?"

"Penny's brain teaser this morning. She and Koothrappali emerge from your bedroom. She is disheveled and Raj is dressed only on a sheet. The sole clue: It's not what it looks like."

Leonard bit his lip, "Tsk, just let it go, Sheldon."

"If I could, I would, but I can't, so I shan't! Now, knowing Penny, the obvious answer is they engaged in coitus. But, since that's what it looks like, we can rule that out. Penny could have been inspecting Raj's anal region for parasites. Oh, boy. That's a true friend."

Leonard was getting pissed off, "They slept together Sherlock!"

Sheldon shook his head, "No, you weren't listening. She said, "It's not what it looks like!"

Leonard scoffed, "She lied!"

Sheldon stared at him for several seconds and replied, "OH!"

Raj and Howard came later and joined them and Raj was a little apprehensive about sitting down with Leonard and Sheldon. They all quietly said, "Hey!"

As always Sheldon said the inappropriate thing, "Leonard, is it awkward for you know one of your dear friends had sexual intercourse with a woman you used to love in the very place you lay your head?"

Sarcastically he replied, "No, I'm fine with it."

"That sounds like sarcasm." Sheldon starts rambling on about playing paintball and Leonard cuts in, totally upset with Raj, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Howard cut in and added, "How could you do that?"

Raj shot back, "What is it to you?"

Howard replied, "I got your back."

Raj threw his fork down, "Yeah, right! You're jealous because I'm Penny's number two choice after Leonard."

"Hey, if I wasn't engaged to Bernadette, that totally could have been me."

Leonard's jaw dropped, "Please, Sheldon would've been before you and he might not even have genitals."

Raj argued back, "Why do you care so much? You're dating my sister and Penny and I are in love."

Both Howard and Leonard leaned forward and blurted out, "What?"

Howard continued, "You're not in love with Penny."

"Yes, I am! The god Kamadeva has shot us with his flowery arrows of love. He's the Hindu version of Cupid, but way better because he rides a giant parrot."

Leonard was dumbfounded, "Raj, come on, you fall on love with any girl who smiles at you. A month ago you were writing love poems about his fiancée."

Howard stopped chewing and stared at Raj, "I'm sorry, what?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "Rubbish, he's talking rubbish!"

Leonard repeats in a mocking Rajesh voice, "Oh Bernadette, please play my clarinet!"

Raj was stunned, "That could have been about anyone. Besides, you have nothing to worry about, because now I'm the dusky half of Koothrapenny!"

Sheldon broke in, "For the record, I do have genitals. They're functional and aesthetically pleasing."

Later that day, Penny is in her apartment she is distraught over being caught coming out of Leonard's bedroom with a near-naked Rajesh. She rushed around her apartment with a bottle of wine. She couldn't find a clean wine glass and finally settled for a measuring cup. She fills it up and looks at it, "Yep, that's good. Wine glasses should have handles." There is a knock on the door and she calls out, "Coming!" Opening the door, Amy is there.

Amy looks at her measuring cup, "Keeping accurate track of your alcohol intake. Smart idea, considering how trampy you get when you've had a few."

"Oh God, you heard what I did?"

Amy scoffed, "Well, I heard WHO you did."

"Ugh, oh my God, I screwed up everything. I hurt Leonard, I hurt Raj. I mean, what is wrong with me? I feel like two totally different people. Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Whore!" She took a big sip of her wine.

Amy closed the door and came in, "Don't be so hard on yourself. Do you know the story of Catherine the Great?"

"No!"

"She ruled Russia in the late 1700s, and one night when she was feeling particular randy, she used an intricate system of pulleys to have intimate relations with a horse."

Penny was stunned and stared at her, "I'm sorry, what does that have to do with me?"

"She engaged in inter-species hanky-panky with livestock and people still called her great. I'm sure your reputation can survive you shagging a little Indian boy."

Penny shrugged and nodded slowly as she took in what Amy just told her.

Over at Raj's apartment, finally alone, seeing Priya was so upset, he left early for India. He was sipping a beer when there was a knock on the door. He opened it and Bernadette came rushing in.

"You jerk-face!" She screamed out. "What did you tell Howard? She advanced on him and he was scared and back-peddled into the apartment. "Did you say there's something going on between us? He thinks there is. He's completely freaking out!"

He stared at her, "Please, come in!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"He stuttered, "You, you were always so nice to me, I thought maybe you liked me."

She screamed out, "I'm nice to everyone!"

He looked worried, "I'm sorry!"

"Damn right you're sorry." She turned to leave and turned back, "And you tell Howard there's never been anything between us."

She was halfway out the door when he replied, "I will! Hey, Bernadette."

She turned, "What?"

"Do you think I have a shot with Penny?"

She continued screaming, "Of course you do! You're a cutie pie. Any girl would be lucky to have you. If I wasn't with Howard, I'd have you mount me like a dog and fuck the living shit out of me, bye!" She slammed the door shut.

Back in Penny's apartment. She was sitting at her kitchen counter drinking as Amy washed her dishes. "You know, I've done this before. In kindergarten, I was supposed to marry Jason Sorensen at recess, but by the time my class got out there, he was engaged to Chelsea Himmelferb. What did I do? I hung upside down from the monkey bars; let all the boys see my underpants." She took another sip of her wine.

Amy turned back to the dishes, "You can't blame yourself. When your pre-frontal cortex fails to make you happy promiscuity rewards you with an immediate flood of dopamine. We neurobiologists refer to this as the skank reflex."

Penny felt even worse, "You know what? Let's get out of here."

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere where no one's seen me naked. We may have to drive a while." She opened the door and in the hallway were Leonard and Sheldon, just about to go into their apartment. She stopped and saw them. She stepped back into the apartment and slammed the door shut.

Sheldon turned to Leonard, "Subtlety isn't her strong suit, is it?"

Back in the apartment Penny turned to Amy, "Oh, can I stay at your place for a few night? I don't wanna be around them, I feel too bad."

"Sounds great, we can stay up late and make popcorn."

"Yeah, I'm gonna go pack a bag."

At Amy's apartment, Penny was eating Chinese take-out as Amy brushed her hair, "Ninety-nine, one-hundred, it's like a waterfall of liquid gold."

Penny shrugs and nods.

"My turn."

Penny started brushing Amy's hair and let out a sigh, "I don't know what the point of staying in L.A. is? I haven't gotten a single acting job since I moved out here. The closest I came was last month. I got a callback for a hemorrhoid commercial. This thing with Raj, It really upset me."

Amy turned in her seat, "I don't wanna be nosy, but what happened?"

"Well, we started kissing and I was about to push him away and he started getting rough."

"Oh my God, Penny, did he force himself on you?"

"No, no, nothing like that. He grabbed me and held me tight. He kissed me harder and I felt myself getting excited. He pulled me into the bedroom and pushed me against the door and began ravishing me."

Amy bit her lower lip. She started to get excited, "Uh-huh, then what?"

"He nearly tore off my clothes and forced me on to the bed and he ate me out. He grabbed my hair and pulled me to the floor and made me suck his thick, gorgeous cock. Before he came he pushed me onto the bed and fucked me senseless. It was amazing. That's what made me so upset about it all. He was very dominant and I loved it. Ugh, maybe I should just move back to Nebraska"

Amy turned around, "No, I can't let you do that."

"Why not?"

There was a knock on the door and Amy went to answer it, "For the first time ever, I have a thriving social life. And no pressure, but it kind of lives and dies with you." She opened the door and Raj was standing there.

"Hi, Amy, can I talk to Penny?"

Penny stood up and just after finishing telling Amy how excited Raj got her, she saw him standing there and it all started coming back, "How did you know I was here?"

Raj chuckled, "It's all over her Facebook page."

Amy turned and smiled at Penny, "I'll take your stuff and clear a drawer."

"All right, thanks!"

She picked up Penny's backpack, "No problem! Try and keep it in your pants, okay?"

Penny was inwardly excited and she shrugged and her hands in her pockets, "So......Hi, what's up?"

He didn't say a word. He took off his jacket and tossed it to the chair and stepped up beside her. He placed his hands on her hips and she felt her skin heat up and goosebumps all the way from her shapely ass up to the top of her head.

She placed her hands on his; inviting him. Raj pressed his body up against her and she could feel the shape of his thick cock pressing against her belly. She wanted to push him away, but couldn't, she melted against him, wanting him to take control again. He turned them around and pressed her against the apartment door. He continued to press his body against hers, feeling the swell of her tits against him.

Raj kissed her forcefully, pushing her hands up and over her head. With subtle control, he pushed her slowly downward with his hands and she slid down to her knees. She knew where he wanted her to go and she was fine with that. She craved his dominance and wanted his thick cock once again in her mouth. Raj took a step back, allowing Penny to settle on her knees, but he kept her hands above her head on the door. He held both of her hands in one of his. He tore open his pants and pulled down the zipper.

Penny's eyes went big as she saw he wasn't wearing underwear this evening. Her mouth watered when she saw that thick, dark cock of his poking out from his pants.

Raj lowered his pants and took his cock in his hand. He stroked it several times until it was at full length.

Penny looked up at him from her kneeling position. She caught his gaze and knew he was in control again. Her gaze lowered and she watched him stroke his cock. She wanted it in her mouth, but he didn't move towards her. She opened her mouth and made a move towards it. She let out a groan when he moved his cock towards her lips and he rubbed the wet tip of his dark cock on her lower lip. He left a streak of pre-cum on it and she flicked her tongue out to taste what he deposited there.

Penny flicked her tongue out to get another drop of pre-cum, but Raj took control by slapping his cock against her tongue, flattening it against her lip. She opened her mouth wider and let Raj run his thick cock from side to side across her flat tongue. She could feel her panties filling up with her moisture and she wanted him badly in her cunt, just like last night, filling her and stretching her thick lips apart.

For the first time since Amy left the room Raj finally spoke up and in a low growl he said, "Open!"

Penny opened her mouth, stretching it as wide as she could. Her jaw was aching, but she wanted him in her mouth. The tip of him slipped between her wide-stretched lips and she sucked in as much air into her lungs as she could, she knew what was coming next. Her eyes were still looking up at Raj.

He smiled down at her, showing his dominance and he knew she was his, hoping Amy would not come back in or he may just have to show her the same treatment. He pushed forward, slowly, giving her a chance to get used to the way he filled her mouth. He saw her jaw open further as he pushed onward. The tip of his cock passed the roof of her mouth to her soft palate and she felt herself gag. Her throat spasmed and her eyes watered, but the feeling subsided as he pushed further into her mouth and throat. He tilted her forehead upward, angling her throat so that he could push himself all the way into her throat.

Raj pulled out slowly and she drew in a lungful of air. Large gobs of her saliva ran down her chin and landed on her tight red pullover top.

Raj pushed in again, picking up the pace this time. He slid in easier seeing his cock was covered in her saliva. He pushed past her gag reflex and entered her throat, even deeper this time. He moved his naked hips a little, rubbing himself from side to side inside her mouth and throat. He finally had his belly pressed against her nose and chin; he was completely buried in her throat. He grabbed the doorframe and pulled himself tighter to it, driving his cock as deep as he could into her throat.

Penny was completely stuffed and he cut off all the oxygen to her lungs. She thought she was going to burst. She never felt so dominated, but she began to panic as she was getting dizzy from the lack of air.

Raj pulled back and he saw her gasping for air. He knew he could do anything he wanted to her and she would not deny him. He now began fucking her mouth and throat, plunging in and out as he gripped her long, silky blonde hair. He fucked her face with short thrusts, his cock sliding in and out of her throat at will. He saw her gorgeous green eyes staring up at him, tears ran down her face, but she didn't move, allowing him to fuck her face, and she hoped her cunt would be next.

Raj finally pulled his saliva coated cock from her mouth, allowing her to catch her breath. His hands held her head still. He had her trapped on her knees, plastered against the door.

She raised her hand and gripping his cock, she slid the spit covered cock from side to side across her plush, swollen lips. She released his cock when he grabbed her hands and tugged her to her feet. He spun her around and made her face the large sofa before them. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tight to his straining cock. He found the snap and zipper on her jeans. He yanked them down and pushed them down her long shapely legs. He knelt down, just long enough to pull them off and took her sandals with them. He stood and in one swift motion, drew the tight red top over her head. He stopped halfway, her arms above her head and she was trapped he kept the tight top there. Not allowing her to get free.

Penny felt him push on her back and made her lean over the arm of the sofa. She felt his huge, thick cock brushing against her dripping panties. She sucked in her breath when she felt her bra go slack. She couldn't remove it, seeing her arms were still locked in her blouse. She groaned out when he pinched and twisted her stiff nipples and she screamed out in pain and pleasure.

Amy came around the corner and stopped dead watching Raj control her bestie. Her mouth dropped open and she watched in awe and the timid Indian boy took whatever he wanted from Penny. She leaned against the doorway; her legs were getting wobbly as she wished it was her getting the attention from Raj.

Raj's hands released Penny's ripe nipples and his fingers danced down her sleek body until he reached her wet panties. He worked his fingers under the waistband of the panties and slid them over her ass, leaving them at the folds of her lower butt cheeks. He plunged a finger into her pussy, and let out a groan when he found out just how wet she was already. "Mmmm, I see you like this, huh Penny, you like to be dominated and taken, maybe I'll let Amy join us later, what do you think?"

She groaned out, but she was so excited, whatever she said, didn't make any sense. She wanted more than a finger in her and she wiggled her ass against his thick cock as it poked at her butt cheeks.

He stroked her clit with his thumb. He pushed hard on it and it sent bolts of electric shocks shoot through her entire stiffened body. He wormed a finger into her pussy and began squeezing her clit from both sides and her entire body shook from the intense feeling coursing through her body.

Raj pumped two fingers in and out of her dripping pussy. He slowly withdrew them and ran his cum coated digit along the tight crack of her ass. He felt her stiffen, but he wasn't going to be denied. He slowly coated her starred hole and applying pressure, he shoved first one and them a second finger into her ass.

She screamed through her blouse and thrashed about, but was unable to get free seeing she was bent over the sofa and still half trapped in her blouse. Her screams turned to moans and she began pushing back against his invading fingers, liking the feeling of having her ass filled with his fingers. She thrashed about as she felt both of his hands now fucking her two holes. She tried to free herself from her panties and spread her legs wider, but he wouldn't allow it.

Raj ran his fingers up and down the length of her dripping pussy, coating them with her juices and he plunged back into both holes as he brought her closer and closer to an orgasm. He removed his fingers from her and gripping her ass cheeks, he spread them apart and pushing forward, his thick, stiff cock slowly began to enter her cunt.

Penny stiffened when she felt him entering her and she let out a long groan. She felt him go deeper and deeper, his thick cock pushing her tight walls apart.

Raj was buried in her and he held still. He looked up and saw Amy had removed her sweater and unbuttoned her blouse. She had her large tit pulled up over the top of her thick cotton bra. Her brown tights were hanging off one foot and her tan corduroy skirt was pulled up around her waist and she had one hand down her cotton panties, stroking herself. He chuckled, "Penny, you should see Amy here, she's half naked, playing with her pussy and squeezing her tit." He looked up at Amy, "Strip naked and maybe I'll let you be next!"

Penny groaned at the humiliation, but it turned her on even more knowing Amy was playing with herself, watching Raj dominate her.

Raj began fucking Penny now, slowly at first as he felt her getting ready to cum. His cock pressed hard against her clit from the inside and he knew she was about to blow.

She concentrated on nothing but his cock and she felt his thick veins scraping across her inner walls and clit and she knew she was about to cum and cum hard. She felt his hands on her ass again, gripping her tender flesh harder as he pounded her even faster. She could feel her juices flowing out and running down her thighs. She felt his thumb in her pussy and then it was at her puckered hole. She grunted like a stuffed pig as she felt him shove his thumb into her ass. She screamed out when she felt him shove his other thumb in her ass. She now had both of his large thumbs in her ass as he continued to plummet her pussy with his thick cock. Her entire body was overwhelmed with pleasure as she rode the wave and exploded. Even under the cover of her blouse, she saw red and explosions flashed in her head as she felt like she was being torn apart and drawn back together again. She screamed as she came and came so hard, she collapsed against the sofa arm.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,202 Followers