Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny didn't hesitate, she opened her mouth wide and allowed Leonard to shove it into her mouth. She closed her lips around it and her tongue flicked at the tip.

Leonard pulled his cock out and Penny let out a gasp, "Stick your tongue out Penny!"

She looked up at him, her eyes never left his, she obeyed and opening her mouth, her tongue slipped out. Her gasp turned to a moan as she watched him slap it over and over again on her tongue. He slapped her face, both cheeks and chin with his saliva and cum coated cock.

Leonard wound his hand around her head and gripping the base of her neck, he forced himself back into her mouth. He saw her choke and he pushed more and more into her mouth. He felt the head poke her throat and shoving forward, he felt her throat expand around his cock. He pushed forward and felt his cock slide into her throat. He continued to push and looking down, he saw his swollen nut sack resting on her chin

Penny's nostrils flared as she felt his fingers tighten around her hair. She relished being forced to suck his cock, even though she was willing and able to do it. She never felt so used and she loved it. She knew their relationship would never be the same. She reached down and played with her pussy. Her fingers were coated with their cum and she worked over her clit as she continued to flex her throat muscles, milking his cock. She felt his cock expand and she knew he was about to cum.

Leonard pulled from her throat and mouth. He squeezed the base of his cock, staving off cumming. He released his cock and it bobbed up and down lewdly before her and he saw she leaned forward to swallow it again. He startled her, rolling her over; he had her climb up on the bed. He pulled her to her knees again and slapping her ass several times, he spread her ass cheeks and without any preparation, he shoved forward, sending his cock, balls deep into her puckered hole.

Penny let out a blood curdling scream and immediately started cumming. She squeezed down on his cock and she thought she was going to tear it from his body. She threw her head back, grinding her butt against his belly, "Come on Leonard, you wanted to dominate me, you did it, fuck it, fuck my ass and make me your slut. I deserve it; I treated you like shit, now I'm yours to do with what you want."

He grabbed a fistful of hair and pulling hard, he felt her juices splashing all over his thighs as she came again. He pumped his cock in and out of her ass as she met his thrusts with ones of her own. He reached around with his other hand and began plucking away at her ripe, stiff nipples. He mauled her tits and releasing them, slid down and drove two fingers into her wet cunt. His hand was drenched in her juices within seconds. He pulled his fingers out and roughly stroked her clit.

Penny let out another scream, 'You are without a doubt a totally different lover now, I'm yours, use me, fill me, make me cum again!" Her entire body was covered in sweat. She had a tough time staying on her knees, she felt him sliding around, driving into her.

Leonard took his cum coated hand and spread it about his cock. It eased the pressure as he pumped in and out of her ass. The lubrication made his cock swell and he knew he couldn't last much longer. Still gripping her hair, he pulled her head around and kissed her viciously. He was shocked when her tongue met his and fought with his. He screamed into her mouth and began pumping, thick hot ropes of cum deep into her bowels. He couldn't stop fucking her, it felt too good. Even though his cock was aching and the head was so sensitive, he plowed through it and continued to pour his cum into her.

Penny tensed and squeezed down on his cock and came again. She was too weak to stay on her knees. She fell to the bed and she let out a grunt when his cock popped out. She rolled onto her side and crawled up into the fetal position.

Leonard collapsed to the cum stained sheets and turned to his side, he curled up behind her. He swept her hair from her neck and nibbled and planted several soft kisses on her neck and ear.

She let out a satisfied moan, "Mmmm, you have changed Leonard; that was fucking incredible." She snuggled and pushed her aching ass against him and let out another long sigh.

Leonard continued to pepper her neck with kisses. He blew in her ear and taking a deep breath, he whispered in her ear, "Penny, will you marry me?"

She stiffened and turned, "Annnnnnnnnnnnd, you're back to the same old Leonard!" She pushed him back and rolled out of bed. She found the first thing she could put her hands on, she threw it on and hurried out of the bedroom to the kitchen, she needed a drink and sort things out in her head.

Leonard rolled out of bed, he grabbed the first article of clothing he could find, it was her pink bathrobe. He blurted out as he followed her from the room, "I'm sorry, I did, I crossed the line. I didn't mean to!"

She went to the fridge and pulled a bottle of wine out. Her tiny t-shirt rode up her ass and her pussy and ass were still glistening with his cum as it dripped out. She turned, "Who wants to hear that right after getting their brains and ass fucked out?

He tried to settle her down, "I don't know, it just came out; people say weird things after sex all the time."

She took a big swig of her wine, "Okay, well they sure as hell don't say that."

He let out a deep breath, "It was in the aftermath of the best sex of my life, and I believe it was the same for you too!"

She shook her head, "I have to say the sex was incredible, but no, in the aftermath, you hear, boy that was incredible, wanna do it again? Not "WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

He was losing his dominance, "I'm sorry, just give me another chance." He stepped over to her, "I'm sorry, with Howard and Bernadette getting married, I got caught up in a little wedding fever. I take it back!" He stepped closer and put his hands on her hips and drew her to his body.

She tried to push him away, but didn't fight too much. She felt his cock coming to life and she once again, stifled a moan when he lifted her up and planted her ass on the kitchen island. She opened her mouth, "I'm not going to let this...Mmmmm" She allowed him to cut her off.

Leonard's tongue invaded her mouth and he knew he was winning. He was regaining the upper hand when he felt her tongue meet his. He reached for the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it roughly over her head and tossed it aside. He untied the robe he was wearing; he rolling his shoulders, it fell to the floor along with her shirt.

Penny let out a gasp, her hands went into his hair and she began feasting on his neck. Her nails raked his scalp and he felt pins and needles course through his body and stiffen his already hard cock.

He let out a growl and buried his face in-between her tits. He captured one pink aeroule between his lips and sucked hard on it.

Penny threw her head back and let out a gasp. She raked his back with her nails and pulling back, looked into his eyes with those dark green pools of lust and giggled, "You are much too nice of a guy to fuck a woman on her kitchen counter!"

She sucked in her breath when she saw the darkness in his eyes, "Oh, is that so, I'll show you who I can fuck on this counter!" He heard her let out a groan when he parted her thighs and gripping his cock, he made a mighty thrust and suddenly his cock was buried, balls deep in her aching pussy.

Penny let out a squeal and tried to wiggle free. When Leonard grabbed a fistful of hair, he used it as leverage to keep her pinned to the countertop. She wrapped her legs around his waist as she felt him begin taking long, savage strokes in and out of her aching pussy. She knew she would have a tough time walking in the morning. She began to whimper and moan, "Yes, yes, Leonard, just like that, don't stop, I hate you for ruining tonight, but, oh fuck, I can't deny I can't stop fucking the new and improved Leonard!"

He was on fire, he couldn't speak or even reply, he just kept fucking her. He found this was the only way to shut her up and get the upper hand. His breathing was raw and he began wheezing.

He felt her tighten up when he bottomed out and smiled when he heard her yell out; "Yesssssss, Yesssssssssss, fuck me Leonard, don't stop! I'm so close I'm going to cum again!" She grabbed hold of the counter and using it for leverage, thrust upward, meeting his downward thrusts as she tightened up and started to cum again.

He gripped her ass cheeks and nearly lifting her from the counter, he drove into her and he felt her arch her back. He knew she was cumming, painting his stiff cock again with her creamy juices. He released her ass and fisted her messy hair. He clutched at it as he drove his tongue into her mouth. He let out a loud guttural grunt and came again. He saw red and then things turned black. He lost all of the blood from his brain as it flowed to his cock. He clung to her as he pumped what little cum he had left in his swollen nuts. He regained his equilibrium and pulling out of her; flopped down on the stool beside him. His hands continued to stroke her sweaty legs and stared at her puffy cunt. A river of cum ran out and dripped all over the counter and down to the floor.

She ran her fingers through his hair. She let out a deep breath and shook her head, "What am I going to do with you? I really liked how you took control Leonard. You made me feel like such a slut and very, very dirty. I loved it, but please, no more talk of marriage. No matter how well you fuck me, that is unacceptable."

He slowly got to his feet, laced his hands under her legs and lifted her off the counter. She threw her arms around his neck and he walked her back to the bedroom. He placed her gently to the bed, spread her legs and licked her to another incredible orgasm.

Penny was beyond satisfied, she was so sensitive and worn out, She struggled to push him away, "Please, please Leonard, no more. It was unbelievable, but I'm worn-out and sore. I'm in need of a hot shower, but I'm too tired to move. Just hold me and let's get to sleep. We'll talk in the morning."

He spooned her and even before he was settled, he heard her steady breathing, she was already asleep.

While this was going on, back at Howard's mother's house Howard and Bernadette were making final arrangements for the wedding. Howard received a call and answering it, he saw it was NASA, "Wolowitz here, oh hi Dave. What's up, huh?" He listened and replied, "No kidding, really? Well, that's great news. All right, I'll watch my e-mail for the details. Okay, talk soon." He hung up and sat down on the bed."

Bernadette looked to him, "What's so great?"

He was stunned, "It looks like I'm going into space after all."

She jumped up and hugged him, "Howie, that's wonderful. What happened? I thought they cancelled your mission."

He nodded, "They--they did, but NASA really wants my telescope up on the space station, so they're putting me on an earlier launch."

She sat down beside him, "When?"

"A week from Friday."

She was taken aback, "What? We're getting married that Sunday."

He saw an out; he wanted to stay on Earth, "You're right, I can't go to space. I have to get married and no one can say that's not a good reason, I'll call him back."

He picked up his phone, but Bernie stopped him, "Wait, I don't wanna be the one who stands in your way."

He stopped calling and turned to her, "Well, too bad, you already did. It's a done deal, but I forgive you."

She stopped him again, "No! That's not how I wanna start our marriage. Killing your dream? We'll have the wedding when you get back."

He was trying to get out of going, "Yeah, but what about all the plans and the guests?"

"We'll call them, although my dad's gonna go nutso over losing his deposits."

He saw an out, "You're right, he is. You dad's gonna be furious. There's no way he's gonna let us postpone this wedding...well we tried."

She shook her head, "I'll talk to him. He won't say no to his little girl." She turned to go talk to him.

Howard stopped her, "No, I--I should talk to him, you know, man to man."

"Howie, my dad can be a bully. He's gonna make you cancel your flight."

He chuckled, "Yeah, we can only hope, heh that he doesn't."

In the morning, Leonard slipped out of bed and snuck back into his apartment. He knew he should give her some space. He spent nearly thirty minutes in the shower. His entire body ached and he was covered in dried cum.

While Leonard was finally having his way with Penny, Amy was bound and determined to finally bed Sheldon. He came over to her place for dinner and she used every trick in the book to make his resistance to fucking her disappear. She began by putting on the soundtrack from "Super Mario Bros. She fed him Nestlé's Strawberry Quik and when he sat down for the main course, she fed him spaghetti with little hot dogs cut up in it.

Sheldon saw what she was serving him and called out, "Yummy, yummy! Yeah, we should do this more often." All of a sudden he stopped and looked at her and she was smiling back, "Uh-oh, I'm in trouble."

The following day, Sheldon and Leonard were both complaining about their women. Sheldon looked to Leonard, "Can I ask you a question about women?"

Leonard looked back at him, "We got you that book last year. Wasn't everything in there?"

"No, I'm having a relationship problem with Amy." And by the way, that book gave me nightmares."

"Well if it makes you feel any better, I screwed up things pretty good with Penny."

"Look at us, Leonard. Engaging in the social convention of men bellyaching about their old ladies."

Leonard smiled at him, "Yeah, I guess we are. So, what's going on?"

"Believe it or not, Amy has embarked on a campaign to increase my feeling for her by making me happy."

"I'm sorry, that must be very difficult for you."

"It's awful. And it gets worse. Her efforts are causing me to have affectionate feeling for her at inappropriate times."

"You mean like in bed or in the shower?"

"Exactly, what has that vixen done to me, Leonard? And how do I make it stop?"

"Well, if you had a physical relationship, I'd say propose right after fucking her brains out. It turns out that's a real mood-killer."

"I assume we're talking about you now?"

"Yeah!"

"So that's how this works? I complain and then you complain and no one offers any solutions?"

He nodded, "Pretty much."

"Well, no wonder the women are winning."

Howard went to see Bernie's father, but was unable to get him to make him keep the wedding date. He ended up having to go into space and the wedding was cancelled.

The next day, Leonard was getting home, just as Penny was leaving her apartment to go to work, things were a little awkward. He turned towards her, "Off to work?"

"Yeah."

He was trying to avoid any problems, "Have a nice night."

She cleared her throat, "Okay, you too." She hurried for the stairs, but he stopped her.

"Penny just wait; I've been thinking about what I said when we were in bed the other night."

"Yeah, I've been thinking about it too."

He drew in a deep breath, "I noticed you never answered me."

She nodded, "You're right. She came over to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a cock stiffening kiss, she pulled back and shook her head, "No!" She turned and headed down the stairs to get to work.

He yelled down the stairs to her, "Uh, follow up, are we still dating?"

She yelled up, "Yep!"

"Is it still weird I proposed?"

She yelled back again, "Yeah."

He went back to his door, "I think I played that rather well." He went to open the door to his place and stepping in; he stopped and retreated, holding onto the door.

On the sofa, Sheldon was flat on his back. Amy was dressed in a pair of black tights and black boots along with a mid-thigh bright blue Star Trek medical officer uniform. She was running a Tricorder detector up and down his body. She was getting him excited, tempting him with Star Trek. Her hair was pulled back and tied in a tight, long braid. She looked up at him, "Hello Leonard."

He shook his head, "What are you doing?"

She smiled wickedly at him, "We're playing doctor!" She winked at him, "Star Trek style!"

Sheldon looked up at Leonard, "I'm I hell, Leonard." He turned to Amy, "Don't stop!"

Leonard slowly stepped back into the hallway and ran down the stairs.

Amy continued to scan his body, moving closer and closer. "I'm getting a lot of false reading Sheldon; I believe we need to remove your clothes to get a more accurate reading."

He looked up at her and nodded, "Okay, if you must, I think we need to be very thorough!" He kicked off his shoes and removed his pants and shorts; he slipped out of his shirt and lay back on the sofa, "Does this meet your approval, Amy?"

She drew in a deep breath, "Oh my, yes, very much so. Shall I continue the scan?"

Sheldon nodded, "Yes, if you must. I need you to have a very accurate reading, please continue."

She knelt down beside him and ran the scanner closer and closer to his body. She noticed his huge cock and she licked her lips, especially when she ran her scanner over it and it jumped and began to grow. "Oh my Sheldon, it seems to have a mind of its own. I'm going to have to do a much more thorough inspection of this growing organism."

"I do believe you are correct Ensign Fowler!"

She knelt down beside him, she had a huge smile on her face, "I do believe Dr. Cooper, this is going to be a hands on inspection." She placed the tricorder on the floor and took his thick, long dick in her hand. She slowly closed her fingers around it and stroked it up and down. She snuck closer and inhaled his musky scent. "We have a problem here Dr. Cooper; it seems to be growing even longer, thicker and is becoming rather stiff." She stroked it a few more times, "Another observation, Dr. Cooper, it seems to have sprung a leak. I'm going to have to give it a little saliva, hopefully it will stop it from leaking; a little suction may be warranted." She stroked it a couple more times and removing her glasses, she tipped her head and opening her mouth, she enveloped the purple, stiff head. Her tongue flicked out and allowed a couple drops of saliva to cover the crown, "Mmmm, no progress yet, maybe a little more suction will help, what do you think Dr. Cooper?"

He arched his back and closed his eyes, "Ensign Fowler, it's all in your hands, I'll leave the problem solving to you." He placed his hands on her head and guided it to her wet, slick lips.

Amy's lips parted and she drew the head back it. Her lizard like tongue flicked all around the mighty head. Her slick pink lips closed around the shaft and slowly lowered her mouth. She pulled back and it was released with a pop. "Did you know, Dr. Cooper, I learned this procedure from Ensign Penny. She had me practice on one of her lifelike penises. I became rather proficient in doing it, what do you think?"

"I don't have enough data to make a conclusion, Ensign Fowler, please proceed."

She took him back into her mouth. She looked up at him as her tongue flicked out and danced all around his thick shaft. She stroked it with one hand as she began bobbing up and down the thick shaft. Saliva was pouring out of her mouth, coating his entire cock. She reached under her uniform and drew the boxer brief tights down from her body. She kicked them aside and she looked amazing, still in her black tights, molding to her thighs and calves, while her pussy was now exposed. She wore these specially to keep the effect of her uniform, while uncovering her heated pussy.

She stuffed two fingers up into her pussy and fingered her juicy hole. She drew her lips off of his cock and shook her head. "I'm sorry Dr. Cooper; I don't seem to be making any headway at reducing the constant leak coming from your penis. Maybe if I spread some of my fluids over the tip, it may slow the leak."