Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 01

Story Info
Bernadette drives Howard insane, Penny and Leonard try again.
9.3k words
4.71
22.7k
12
5

Part 36 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Author's note: The series continues with this season 6, episode 1. The series doesn't reset, but follows the show's story sequence.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

*****

Things in the Hofstadter, Cooper apartment were a little strained. As always, Sheldon was oblivious to the problem between Leonard and Penny. He went about in his little world as if nothing had happened

Leonard on the other hand was still moping around, not sure about her relationship with Penny.

They spent a lot of time at the comic book store and even took Stuart under their wing as the fourth with Howard up in space.

Howard had a conversation with his mother over the NASA airways and as always, she embarrassed him. She wanted to know why he hadn't written.

Penny was trying to deal with her problem with Leonard; she figured the best medicine was absence. She hoped staying away from her would make him rethink their problem and he'd come to his senses; she was wrong. She had Amy over and used her time to beautify Amy. She used a bleaching agent to lighten the hair on Amy's upper lip. Penny finished, "So tell me Amy, does Sheldon have anything special planned for you tomorrow night?"

"Oh yes, according to the relationship agreement, on the anniversary of our first date, he must take me to a nice dinner, ask me about my day and engage in casual physical contact that a disinterested onlooker might mistake for intimacy."

Penny took a sip of her wine, "That's hot. Do you think it would help if Leonard and I drew up a relationship agreement?"

Amy shook her head, "I don't believe so. If the two of you did, I could see Leonard complying with it, but in no way could I see you keeping to it."

"Heyyyyyy! I would, as long as I drew it up and had things in it that I liked and lot what he liked."

She was getting a little sarcastic, "Oh, you mean like Leonard not fucking other women. Or having it okay for you to act like a slut in from of him and having him be okay with that?"

Penny stood up, "You've been talking to Bernadette, haven't you? I can see you're against me too. Could you please do me a favor, I need someone on my side, can you do that, please."

She shook her head, "It is difficult when your side is the wrong side, sorry, but I can't do that."

"How about this, I thought about it long and hard. I know I fucked up. I need you to persuade Leonard to at least sit down with me and let me apologize. I really thought long and hard, I was scared, but I'd rather say all of this to him. Do you think you can talk to him?"

"I'll try, but you have to promise, not to hurt him again. Our entire group, sorry to say is siding with Leonard and I really want you as a friend, but you have to make this right."

Penny hugged Amy, 'I'll try my hardest, I just need to speak with him one on one, alone. I still haven't recovered since he proposed to me after sex"

"Oh, boo-hoo! If Sheldon proposed to me during sex, my ovaries would grab onto him and never let go. I think I'll go and talk to Leonard now."

She nodded, "Good thinking and don't say anything to him about you and Sheldon and your ovaries, we don't wanna get him upset."

She smiled and nodded, "Right with you sister." She went over to talk to Leonard and he agreed to speak with her tomorrow evening. He knew Sheldon was having his first anniversary date night with Amy and they would have time to discuss their issues and not be disturbed.

Back on Earth, after the wild wedding night, Bernadette was having a withdrawal from the absence of sex. It was in her bloodstream and she craved it. She was set to call Howard and she managed to get Raj over. She wanted him there while she spoke with Howard for the first time in space. She settled down on her bed. She had a prim and proper conservative dress on; the thing Howard didn't know was that beneath the dress, she was totally and completely naked. She had an issue with Howard's mother and planned to fuck Raj during and after her conversation with him.

Raj was naked and was just out of the computer's web-cam's view. He would come into view when Bernadette motioned for him. She made the computer connection, "Howie?"

He came to his computer, "Hey, there's my beautiful bride, can you see me?"

She giggled, "I can, how are you?"

"I'm amazing, this is even better than I dreamed. I look out the window and it's all so unbelievable."

"Good for you. I just had a seemingly endless dinner with your mom."

He knew he was in trouble, "Oh, yeah? That's nice!"

She let out a grunt, "It was, until I found out you never told her we're not gonna live with her. Let's talk about that for a minute. You said you told her, but you never did."

"Okay, okay, I know you're upset, but let me share something I've learned since I got here. You realize how small your problems are when you're looking down on them from space. Come on, that's gotta make you feel better."

She removed her glassed and motioned for Raj to come and kneel beside her, "How clear is the image pf me on that screen?"

Pretty clear, ah I can see Raj is naked."

She turned and placed her hand on his stiff cock, "Do I look like I feel better?"

"Ah, I mean, it's not, like HD quality."

She stroked Raj's cock as she turned her back and allowed Raj to lower the zipper on her dress. It slipped to her lap and she turned back to the screen, "Listen mister, you're gonna talk to your mother and you're gonna fix this. Now I was going to let you watch Raj and I, but I'm so upset with you, I'm closing off this computer and I'm going to allow Raj to fuck my brains out. Just think about your tiny problem while floating in space." She slammed her computer shut and turned to Raj. Bernadette ran her hand over his tiny belly and leaning in, she deepened the kiss he planted on her lips. She let out a groan when his tongue twirled around hers gently.

Raj pushed on her shoulder so her back was on the bed. He left a trail of kisses on her neck and he liked that her eyes closed as he caressed her. His peppered her milky skin with kisses and moving downward, his tongue circled the button of her nipple.

Waves of pleasure coursed down her belly and she heard her computer chime, she pushed it to the foot of the bed and opened and, but turned off any sound coming from it. Chilled shot through her body and ended at her pussy. Her heart beat faster when his tongue dipped into her navel and lower still. She raised her hips allowing him to draw the dress from her petite body and he threw it over the computer, hiding what they were doing from Howard's gaze.

Raj shifted on the bed and lifted her ankle, spreading her wide before taking his place between them.

She gazed down at him and giggled when she saw the dress over the computer. She wiggled as he teased her, she wanted his tongue on her pussy, but waited in anticipation of it. She placed her toes on the dress and managed to flip it off so Howard could watch.

Raj pulled a loose pillow from the head of the bed and tucked it under Bernie's tight, tiny ass. His hands gripped her knees, lifting and pushing them back so that they were almost at her belly, spread wide.

She let out a groan, "Oh my God, Raj, don't torture me, lick it; lick it now!" She was ready and waiting, her pussy high and pulled apart so that even his hot breath was cool on her clit. Her eyes closed and she let out a gasp when his tongue licked it softly, prodding and pushing it, sending tremors of lust coursing through her tiny body.

Raj's fingers slid up inside her slick hole, pumping gently as he sucked her clit in between his lips.

Bernie rolled and rocked her pussy up as she watched his tongue flick out and tease her clit. "Oh yeah, Raj, yeah, lick it harder. Finger-fuck my tiny hole, please eat meeeeeeeeeee!" She groaned out in lust as she came for the first time tonight. The pressure inside her increased and the wet sounds caused by Raj's active tongue increased her orgasm. She tugged and pinched her own nipple, while her other hand fisted Raj's dark hair, pulling his tongue harder against her clit. She felt another tremor and a tiny orgasm wracked her body again.

Raj rose up and his lips and chin was slick with her cum. He leaned over and kissed her, sharing the tangy juices spread all over her lips and tongue.

Bernie lapped at his chin, tasting her own nectar. She rolled her head from side to side as she felt his cock pressing against her belly. She reached down and wrapping her tiny fingers around his thick, dark shaft. She swiped it up and down her dripping slit. She thrust her hips upward, but he pulled away. She let out a groan, "Come on Raj, fuck me, fuck me and let our astronaut see his bride being fucked while he circles above us."

Raj wanted this to last, he always dreamed of fucking her while it was just Bernie and him. He rose higher, his legs on either side of her until he knelt before her, aiming his cock with his hand to her mouth.

Bernie smiled before slipping her tongue out and catching the thick dark head, she teased it with the tip of her tongue. She opened her mouth, allowing him to sink deeper into her wet cavity.

Raj wrapped his fist around the base and fed more to her. He began pumping faster, but without the force he would use if fucking her pussy. He suddenly lost it and started cumming, "Oh fuck, Bernadette, I'm cumming, suck it, suck my cum and drink it down!"

Her large blue eyes shot open wide, she was surprised as her mouth was suddenly filled with cum. It spilled from the corners of her mouth, dribbling down her cheeks. Again, another spurt came out and she felt his thighs tighten and shake. She swallowed as another burst hit the back of her throat and she felt him pull out and fall to the bed, "Oh I'm sorry Bernadette, you were so fucking hot, I couldn't hold off. Give me a few minutes and I'll do what you really wanted."

She giggled, "Sorry Raj, one per night, you lost your shot." She giggled, "Well, I got it and swallowed it, it wasn't lost. She opened her mouth and looked to the computer. She saw Howard, his cock in hand and she opened her mouth, showed him a tongue-full of cum, closing her mouth she swallowed. She opened her mouth and showed him an empty mouth, "Talk to your mother or this will never happen again for you!" She slammed the laptop closed and hopped off the bed. She turned to Raj, "Get dressed, maybe next time you can have my tight little pussy, you need to show a little self-control!" She turned and headed for the bathroom, "You better be gone by the time I clean up and come back out here."

He ran around, dressing and hopping on one foot, put his shoe on and left the apartment.

Amy came back after speaking with Leonard and he agreed to speak with Penny.

Penny hugged Amy, "Thank you, Amy. I owe you one."

She patted Penny on the butt, "He had one request; he wants to speak to you over here and not at his apartment."

Penny nodded, "Okay, did he say why he wanted to talk over here?"

"Yes, he said if things went south, it would be easier for him to leave rather than throwing you out of his apartment. He wanted to know if tonight around seven was okay. I told him I would let him know if the time and place were okay with you."

Penny wasn't happy with the reason, but understood and agreed with the time.

Amy hugged her again, "Listen, I have to go and get ready for my date with Sheldon, I'll tell Leonard seven is okay, good luck, you're going to need it."

Penny hopped in the shower and after getting out; she fixed her hair, pulling it up in a high, tight bun. She put on her sexiest black lace bra and panties and a pair of thigh-hi black stockings. She slipped into a high-necked white starched blouse with ruffles. It buttoned up to her neck and she slipped into a knee-length black, pencil skirt. She donned a black blazer and buttoned it up and as a last bit of temptation, she slipped into a pair of four inch, black heels. She looked from side to side and stuck out her butt, mostly covered by the blazer, "Mmmm, this should do. It reeks sexy, but at the same time shows I'm not flaunting anything. I'm here if he wants me, but mainly here to explain how sorry I am!" She let out a loud burst of air, "Who am I kidding; I want him distracted and hope to hell he'll forgive me." She headed out to the kitchen and popped some pizza rolls in the oven, opened a bottle of wine and drank a glassful. She sat down and waited, but was too nervous to sit and began pacing about. She looked to the clock and saw it was 6:55 and all of a sudden she broke out on a sweat. She wanted to open the high collared blouse, but resisted and all of a sudden there was a light tapping on the door. She rushed to it and took a deep breath and waited a second and then opened the door. She smiled when she saw him, but it disappeared when she noticed he didn't react to the garb she was wearing. She stepped aside, "Hello Leonard, please come in."

He nodded and stepped in., "Thank you!" He stepped in and stood near the door. "So Amy said you wanted to talk to me, I'm here and listening."

She wiped her damp palms on her skirt and stepped further into the room, "Would you like to sit down, how about some wine?"

He nodded and stepped over and sat down, his demeanor was closed up, legs together, hands together on his lap. He wasn't in his typical nerd clothes. He was dressed in a pair of black dress pants, black shoes and socks. Above that was a powder blue dress shirt, open collared and a t-shirt could be seen beneath the shirt.

She came over and handed him a glass of wine and he shook his head, "No thank you, I rather not cloud my judgement with alcohol."

She nodded and placed both glasses on the counter, but not before downing a large swig of hers. She came over and took a seat beside him and she cringed when he shifted a little further from her. She bit her lower lip and let out a deep breath, "Leonard, I hope you know how sorry I am. I acted like a child and my actions were totally and completely uncalled for."

He slid further into the corner of the sofa, nowhere to go, he nodded and looked at her with contempt, "I see, so tell me Penny, what were the actions you were speaking of? What did you do to make me feel the way I do? I wanted to see if you really realize what you did wrong before you apologize for it." He sat back and waited for her to reply.

She looked at him, stunned! She just thought she'd say she was sorry and things would return to normal. She licked her lips and squirmed around, "Well Leonard, I flaunted having sex with Howard and made you feel mad. I know that was wrong and I'm sorry, please forgive me."

He stood up and nodded, "Okay Penny, I forgive you for that, have a good life. Please in the future just say hello, goodbye and ask how was my day and I'll do the same. If that is all you think you did, I see no future between the two of us." He turned and left, leaving her standing there, not knowing what happened and how to fix it. She went into her bedroom, kicking off her shoes, she climbed up there, hugging her knees to her breasts. "I gotta get him back, I know what I did wrong, and I was just too shocked and scared. I have to go there and tell him!" She stood up, put her shoes on and headed across the hall. She knocked on the door and when Leonard opened the door, he was already in his robe and his eyes were red.

Her jaw dropped and her heart broke. She lunged at him and wrapped her arms around him. She hugged him hard and they both started crying. She pulled away and cupped his face in her hands and began raining soft kisses all over his face, "Oh my God, Leonard, you have to believe me when I say I'm so, so sorry. I was stunned when you asked me what I was sorry about. When I saw the anger and hate in your eyes, I froze. Believe me, I know what I did wrong, I made you feel small and trampled on your feelings. I can never say enough on how sorry I am. If you take me back, I will strive to earn your trust, loyalty and love. As soon as I saw you turn and leave that suite, my heart dropped. I knew I fucked up and at first I was relieved. I still have doubts about our relationship. I know you love me and I hope to earn that love. I just hope I don't disappoint you, I know we are great together, but I'm not sure if I'm good enough to warrant that love. I know I'm rambling on, but I'm sorting out my feeling in my head and they are all jumbled and mixed up." She stopped and stared at him, she bit her lip and let out a long sigh, "Does all of this make sense?"

A tiny smile crossed his lips and cupped her face, he used his thumb to swipe a tear from her cheek. He lowered his lips to hers and felt them quiver beneath his lips. He pulled back and taking a step back was stopped.

Penny drew him back into her embrace. She kissed him harder and pulling back slightly, whispered to him, "Take me to your bedroom Leonard and make love to me, please I need to know we will make it."

He caught her hand with his and tugged on it as she followed him to his bedroom. He stopped, put a tie on the doorknob and after closing the door, locked it. It tried it and turned back to Penny, "No interruptions tonight, I'm going to claim you as mine tonight Penny. If you thought I was strong and forceful last week in your bedroom; well that was nothing. Are you ready and will you do as I demand?"

She stood before him; she sucked in her breath and bit her lower lip. She looked him in the eye and nodded, "I'm yours Leonard; I'll do anything you want." She looked at him and she shivered, the look on his face it was intimidating and at the same time it was hot and she suddenly felt a shiver run through her.

He nodded and licked his lips, "Okay Penny, on your knees and put your hands behind you, don't move them, understood?"

Her eyes grew larger and she nodded and slowly knelt down and even slower drew her hands back and clutched at them together. She looked up at him and her breathing grew heavier, she was getting turned on by the dominant Leonard. She licked her lips and watched him.

Leonard stood over her for a few moments and reaching down, he untied his belt and as his robe opened, he shrugged out of it. He reached out and pulled his t-shirt off and tossed it aside. He pushed his shorts down and he had a tiny smile on his lips as he saw Penny's gaze drop to his stiff, fat cock. He stroked it one and then again. A tiny dollop of pre-cum formed at the head. He reached down and removed his white socks and tossed them away. Now naked, he took a couple steps closer and his cock swayed from side to side and he saw her green eyes focused on it. He looked down and saw it jump a little with the beating of his heart. He gripped his cock and leaning forward, swiped it from side to side across her rich, pink lips. He pulled back and saw her tongue flick out and licked the little wetness he spread there. She leaned forward, but he took a step back, "Just sit back Penny and open your mouth. DO NOT take your hands from behind you, understand?"

She was gasping for breath now, her breathing was heavier and she nodded.

"I didn't hear an answer!"

In barely a whisper she replied, "Yes, I understand."

"What did you say?" He said a lot louder."

She jumped a little and looked up confused and then she realized, "Yes, I understand, Sir!"

He chuckled, "A lot better Penny, now I know you saw "Fifty Shades Darker" Penny. I may get a little carried away, just remember, red is the safe word if it gets too difficult to bare and yellow if you want me to continued, but to slack off, do you understand?"

She nodded, "Yes Sir, red and yellow, I 'm ready, Sir!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers