Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 05

Story Info
Penny visits Leonard at work, twice. Bernie & Howard & More.
11.2k words
4.57
23k
17
3

Part 40 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Author's note: The series continues with this season 6, episode 5. The series doesn't reset, but follows the show's story sequence..

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

*****

The four nerds were at the comic book store and Raj, Sheldon and Leonard were getting a little upset. All Howard would do was talk about his trip to the space station. No matter what they said, he turned it around about space, from where to eat, to the lemon and much more.

While this was going on, Amy and Bernadette were at the Cheesecake Factory, sitting at the bar trying to talk Penny into attending the annual Halloween Party. They found out from a text from Leonard. Raj was footing the bill as long as Stuart used his comic book store for the event.

Bernadette spoke up, "You have to go to that party because the two of us are going."

"Yeah, I'm gonna go, it's just not my idea of a good time."

Bernie added, "Leonard does things he doesn't like to make you happy."

"Well yeah, he's my boyfriend, isn't that, like, his job?"

Amy shook her head, "Then what's your job?"

She scoffed, "Letting him make me happy."

Bernie shot back, "I just think, in relationships, you get back what you put into them."

Penny nodded, "I guess I could probably try a little harder."

Bernie smiled at her, "You could start by taking an interest in his work."

"Yeah, that's kind of a problem."

"Why?"

"Not really clear on what he does."

"He's an experimental physicist."

"Yeah, I'm not really clear on what that means."

Amy tried to explain, "He takes hypotheses and designs protocols to determine their accuracy."

Penny shook her head, "Yeah, you're really just making it worse."

The next day Penny went to the university to visit Leonard and see exactly what he does. She tapped on the door; he was reading his paper and looked up, "Hey, what are you doing here?"

She giggled, "I just thought I'd stop by and say hello."

They hugged and kissed, "What a nice surprise. I don't think you've seen my lab before."

She chuckled, "I know, it's long overdue. What are you doing? Better not be building a robot girlfriend."

She looked amazing in black jeans, a lavender pullover with a plunging neckline and it was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra under it. Over that she was wearing a purple and lavender sweater, it was open, but covered her perky nipples. Her long, light blonde hair was hanging straight, dancing across the tops of her heavy breasts.

Leonard chuckled, "No, although, Howard was making some strides in that area until he met Bernadette."

She looks around and puts her hand on a large metal box, "What's going on in here?"

He hurried over to her, "No, no, no, don't look in there."

Why, is it a secret?"

"No, it's a nitrogen laser. It'll cook your eyeball like a soft-boiled egg."

She stepped back, "Oh, might wanna put a sign on it."

He pointed to the caution sign on it, "There's a sign right there."

She chuckled, "Ah, "Danger", sure, sure! So, what's that?"

"That is an integrated ion trap and time-of-flight mass spectrometer."

She smiled, "Wow, high techie-techie." She turned and looked on the other table, ""What's this little box?"

He smiled, "That is a pencil sharpener."

She chuckled loudly, "Oh, low techie-techie. So what are you working on now?"

He moved over to the door, turned off the lights and picking up a pair of safety goggles, and handed them to her. "Actually it's pretty neat. It's a front-projected holographic display combined with laser based finger tracking. Here, I'll show you. I'll put this pencil over here."

She smiled, "Sharp, thanks to the machine we saw earlier."

He nodded, "Very good. Then a laser will map the reflective surface...and, voila." He flipped a switch and a holographic image of the pencil showed up floating a couple of feet off the surface of the table.

She was blown away, "Wow; that is amazing."

He swung his fingers around simulating writing and the image moved in sync. "You know, there's a foundational idea in string theory that the whole universe may be a hologram."

She looked at in in awe, "What do you mean?"

He flipped a switch and the pencil hologram disappeared and a spinning globe of earth appeared. "The holographic principle suggests that what we all experience every day in three dimensions may really just be information..." He flicked his fingers and the hologram switched from earth, to the solar system and then to the Milky Way. He continued..."On a surface at the farthest reached of our cosmos." He snapped his fingers and the Milky Way began to spin. "So it's possible that our lives are really acting out a painting on the largest canvas in the universe."

Penny staring in awe at Leonard, "Hmmm!"

He looked at her, "What?"

She whispered, "Sometimes I forget how smart you are, Heh!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a deep, passionate kiss.

Leonard broke the kiss and stroked her arm, "You should visit more often."

She took off her safety glasses, turned and went to the door and closed it, locking it.

He took off his glasses and called out to her, "What are you doing?"

She giggled, "Take off your clothes. She dropped her purse and slipped out of her long sweater.

He stammered, "What, here, now?"

She hopped up on one of his empty tables, "You got a problem."

He began stripping, "No, no, just kind of crazy. I've never fooled around in the lab before."

She reached down and pulled her blouse up over her head leaving her naked from the waist up. "Really? Never?"

He was slipping out of his shorts, "Nope! I did have a shot with the Lisatronic, but the extension cord wasn't long enough." Now naked, he grabbed hold of her open black jeans and yanked them down over her boots, taking her panties along with them. She was there in only her boots and as he stepped between her legs, they came up and wrapped around his waist. They clutched at one another as the room got steamy rather quickly.

Penny leaned back and was soon on her back. She took Leonard with her and her arms and legs wrapped around him as she started squirming around. Her hands were sliding up and down his body, starting tiny fires in every place she touched. Her legs gripped him tighter and she shoved her tongue down his throat. She let out a gasp when she felt his cock sliding up and down between the furrow of her fat, thick lips. She stiffened and groaned louder when she felt his cock scraped up and down her stiff clit. She was dripping; her fat lips were coated with her creamy juices. She moaned out, "OH No, Leonard, don't leave me now! I need you to fuck me, slip that fat cock of your deep in my pussy. I need to feel it deep in me!"

He still managed to break free. He scooted around the table and stood over her head and gripping her under her arm, he slid her lush body back towards him. He slid her up until her head hung off the table. He stroked her long light blonde hair, it nearly reached the floor. He gripped his cock and swiped it all over her face. He teased her, swiping it over her forehead, cheeks, lips and chin. He slid it over her lips and he urged her to open her mouth. She did as he requested and he shoved forward, sinking his cock halfway into her mouth. He pulled out and again slapped her face with his saliva coated cock.

Penny was groaning out, "Mmmm, I love it when you force me to suck it; I like it, but love it even more when you force it." She slurped at it and her tongue whipped around the shaft. She groaned louder when he released her head and began mauling her swaying tits.

Leonard began plucking away at her stiff nipples and teasing the dark circles around the stiff bud. He shoved further, sinking his cock into her throat and he felt his swollen nuts resting in her forehead. He began fucking her mouth like it was a pussy. He stiffened even more when he heard her gurgle and gag around his cock; he shoved harder and streams of saliva rolled from her lips. It ran down her cheeks and down her neck and ears. He leaned further, sliding his hands down her lush body and reaching her slick, fat cuntlips, he dipped his fingers into her tight, wet hole. He slid in deeper, sending two fingers into her cunt to his second knuckles.

Penny was turned on like never before. She attacked Leonard's cock like a woman possessed and when she felt him shove his fingers in her pussy and begin teasing her G-spot, she shot off. She humped his hand and clutched at it with her legs closed. Suddenly they shot open and she began to squirt. A fountain of juices came splashing out covering his hand, wrist and arm.

Leonard was beyond excited. He saw this in porn movies, but never thought it was real. Having Penny squirt brought him to the edge, but he managed to pull free from her vacuum mouth. He hurried around the table and grabbing her slime covered legs, he pulled her to the edge of the table and in one swift move, buried his saliva coated cock deep into her weeping pussy.

They both were going crazy. They fought back and forth, trying to get the other to cum first. The table shook and slid and banged against the wall. Penny let out a scream, "Fuck me you mother fucker, make me cum, oh shit, I'm so close, don't let up!"

Hearing this Leonard kicked it into high gear. He grabbed her legs and threw them over his shoulders. He slammed into her, moving the table nearly a foot with every thrust. He felt her release her cream and at the same time tighten around his cock. He won out and released his huge load. He couldn't remember ever cumming so hard or for so long. He filled her to overflowing and it leaked out around their tight seal.

Penny was exhausted and fought to lower her legs. She finally did and lay there panting and moaning, "That was incredible Leonard, I have to visit you more often at work, you're inspired."

He leaned in and kissed her tenderly, sweeping her damp hair form her face. He slowly withdrew from her and a river of cum oozed out. He handed her a wad of paper towels to catch the cum.

She wiped herself clean, "Mmmm, what a waste, next time, I want to drink down your load." She slowly sat up and climbing off the table, she nearly collapsed. She giggled, "Nicely done Dr. Hofstadter, nicely done. I will be back again for seconds!" She dressed and kissed him, "I have to head home to shower and get to work, nicely done!" She walked out slowly, completely satisfied.

Leonard dressed and hurried to the cafeteria. He was disheveled and sated. He saw the guys sitting at their table. He took a seat with a smile on his face, "Hello boys!"

They were arguing about the menu items for the upcoming Halloween party. They were also fed up listening to Howard go on and on about going to space.

That evening, Howard was naked in bed, horny as ever, waiting for Bernadette to come out of the bathroom, he knew whatever she was wearing would be lovely and he also knew she wouldn't be wearing it for long. He had a rough day and wanted her to ride him tonight. He lazily stoked his cock; he was amazed how it was larger than when he left Earth.

Bernadette slipped from the bathroom and she did look fantastic. It was pink and ended halfway down her slender thighs. With her glasses on and her long blonde hair down, she looked even hotter. She crawled into bed, her huge tits billowing over the top.

Howard continued on and on about space and it was getting to Bernie too. "So here we are; just a couple of young newlyweds. What to do? What...to...do...to...you?" They kissed and he pulled back, "Astronaut Wolowitz reporting for booty." He saluted her and kissed her again, enveloping her body with his. Pulling back he called out, "Preparing thrusters, we have liftoff." The kisses grew hotter and he pulled away again, "Are we clear to jettison that nightgown?"

She had enough, "Okay, we need to talk. Howie, I know you went to space and I'm incredibly proud of you. But you might wanna try and not bring it up every minute."

He was getting defensive, "I don't talk about it every minute."

"Tonight at dinner you went on about it for an hour straight."

What was I supposed to talk about? We were eating at Johnny Rockets?"

She sat up higher and her tits nearly popped out of her top, "Just saying people are getting a little tired of it."

"So I did this amazing thing and I'm never allowed to mention it?"

"Of course you can. But, maybe a good rule would be to wait for people to bring it up."

"Okay, no problem, it won't happen again; now, how about a little head?" He threw the covers back and grabbing her behind the neck, he guided her to his flaccid cock. "After all of that, you have a little work to do."

Bernie gobbled him up, taking his soft cock into her mouth and began bobbing up and down. She groaned when his fingers tightened in her lush hair and guided her up and down on the growing shaft. She pulled off of it and licked it all around and stroking it, looked up at him with those large blue eyes, "Mmmm, I just love how much bigger it is Howard. Could you imagine how large Sheldon's cock would be if he went into space." She giggled and began bobbing up and down at a furious pace.

Howard was in outer space. He gripped her thick blonde hair and fisting it, he tried to slow her up. He wanted this to last as long as possible, but at the same time he wanted to cum. He pushed the straps off her shoulders and freed those luscious tits of hers. He loved how large and rosy her aeroules were. He plucked away at the ripe tips and his mouth watered. He wanted to suck on them and he knew how wet she got when he did that. He urged her up and as she rose, her tits were in his face. He pushed them together and was able to draw both rosy nipples between his lips. He sucked hard and she squirmed on his lap.

Bernie pushed the nightgown down and off her body and reaching back, she gripped his stiff shaft and finding her weeping slit, she lowered her body. She arched her back as she felt him slide deeper and deeper into her tiny body. She clutched at his cock as she began riding him.

Howard loved having her ride him. It gave him the freedom to play with her body and he did just that. He nuzzled her neck, his tongue and lips sent shivers through her body as he licked and sucked at her hot flesh. He gripped her thick hair and guided her mouth to his. They kissed like two long lost lovers and he felt Bernie's cunt tighten and suddenly she released a large amount of cream, she came and her tongue danced all over his mouth.

Howard clutched at her ass and his finger found her asshole. Shoving it in, he felt her shiver and came even harder. He lost it and began filling her with his hot load. He rolled over and hovering over her, he began pounding her harder and deeper. He shot every ounce into her and kept on fucking her until his softening cock grew hard again. He slid up her body and gripping her tits, he enveloped his slimy cock with her tits. He slid up and down and this drove Bernadette insane. She licked at his cum coated cock every time he slid upward. He groaned out, "Hold your tits together Bernie, I wanna play with your pussy.'

She immediately did as he said and she groaned out when she felt he reach back and began fingering her cum filled cunt. She screamed out when he began playing with her clit and she shot off again. He never heard her cum so hard so fast again and he lost it, He started cumming again, shooting his cum all over her neck and onto her pretty face.

Bernie went wild, she bucked though an amazing orgasm and feeling and seeing Howard paint her face with his cum, her orgasm intensified and she released his cock from her tits.

Howard leaned forward and swiped his cock across her lips as he continued to shoot and coat her tiny body with his hot load. He was spent and fell aside and gathering her up, he pulled her sweaty body to his.

After a few minutes, Bernie got up and headed to the bathroom to clean up. By the time she returned, Howard was fast asleep. She was a little upset, but thinking back how he performed, she snuggled up against him and she too fell asleep.

The next day Penny was once again in Leonard's lab. Her hair was pulled up and she was wearing a gypsy style blouse, once again without a bra and the low scooped top barely concealed her tits.

Leonard was going on and on, "Basically, this is what's called mag-lev technology. It uses powerful electromagnets to create a force strong enough to overcome gravity. Here you hold this." He handed her a large iron ball.

She grabbed it, "Whoa, that's heavy."

He grabbed it and placed it in between the magnets, he flipped a switch, "Now, watch this." Suddenly the huge, heavy iron ball popped up and levitated above the magnets.

Penny jumped back and gasped, "Whoa, that is very cool."

Leonard snickered, "Sometimes I like to turn this on and pretend I'm the super-villain Magneto."

She straightened up, "Getting a little less cool, Leonard."

He stammered, "What I really am is a very smart scientist. Who understands the mechanics of the universe? And is wearing the sexy black underwear you bought."

She turned and smiled at him, "There we go!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and they were soon locked in a very hot, passionate kiss. She broke the kiss and removed his shirt and knelt down before him, "I wanna see those sexy black boxers you have on." She unzipped his pants and tugged them down to his ankles.

She giggled when he toed off his shoes and shook off his pants. He cupped the back of her head and pulled her gently to the bulge in his shorts. He threw back his head as he saw her tongue slip out and run up and down the bulge. He let out a grunt when he felt her lips close around his thick shaft and suck, right through his sexy black shorts. He tightened his grip on her head and pulled her tighter to his body.

Penny loved how he took charge and she reached up and gripping the waistband of his shorts, she yanked them down and she giggled when his stiff shaft popped out and slapped her forehead. She made love to his cock. She gripped it and swiped it all over her face. Her forehead, her cheeks, she ran it along her chin and pursing her lips, she ran her full wet lips from side to side along his entire shaft, wetting it from root to crown. Her tongue darted out and a string of saliva and pre-cum clung to her lips. Her lips parted even more and she released a stream of hot air along the underside of his cock and his crinkled nut sack. Her tongue flicked out, bathing his nuts and she gently sucked them into her wet cavern.

Leonard reached down and grabbed hold of the top of her blouse, he pulled down and her large, firm breasts popped out and as the elastic clung to the bottom of her tits, it pulled them even higher. He palmed one and used his fingers to teased and tug at her other breast. He felt her nipple spring up and stiffen under his fingers. He wanted to see those luscious tits wrapped around his shaft, but her mouth was just too perfect to release. He knew he couldn't last much longer and using all of his energy to pull away and as he did, he pulled her to her feet.

Penny moved over to the table they used yesterday and leaned over it, pressing her firm tits to the cool metal of the table. She reached down and released her pants, pushing them to her ankles; she kicked them away, along with her boots.

Leonard snuck up behind her and leaning over her, he drew her panties down and quickly covered her body with his. He slid his cock easily into her wet cunt. He loved how those fat lips clung to his thick shaft. Looking down at that gorgeous ass, he pumped in and out of her luscious pussy and he licked his lips, seeing that tiny puckered hole opening and closing as he shoved in and out of her. He slapped her ass lightly and she let out a moan. He slapped her harder and she let out a squeal.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers