Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 06-08

Story Info
Penny fucks her classmate. Leonard beds Alex.
11.8k words
4.56
25.3k
17
5

Part 41 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Author's note: The series continues with this season 6, episode 6. The series doesn't reset, but follows the show's story sequence.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

Episode six and seven had very little going on. Sheldon played an online word game with Steven Hawking and Penny had a confrontation with Leonard about going back to college.

Leonard did manage to finally bed a college student and after filling her with his cum, he slipped out of bed and redid her term paper. It pissed her off and proved him wrong, but only after having Amy and Bernadette rewrite her paper to achieve a B minus.

Sheldon managed to persuade Wil Wheaton to star in an episode of "Fun with Flags", but it turned ugly when Amy, Sheldon's director, criticized Wil and they got into an argument. Amy stormed off and Sheldon spend the evening with Wil.

Sheldon found out he was wrong and Amy was really angry. He went to the Cheesecake Factory to speak to Penny about his relationship. She made his several Long Island Iced Teas and a drunken Sheldon confronted Wil and settled his problem. He ended up getting LeVar Burton to take Wil's place, but was even worse in Amy's opinion.

Howard finally moved out of his mother's house, after a few snags, he ended up moving out.

The following day, Leonard was in Penny's apartment and she was sitting at the kitchen island texting, "So how was work today?" She continued to text while he replied.

"Well, I spent most of the afternoon growing isotopically pure crystals for neutrino detection."

She stopped texting and had a dumbfounded look on her face, "That sounds like fun."

He popped his head out of the fridge, "Yeah, I was."

She smiled, "Oh, good, I guessed right." She looked incredible. He long blonde hair looked even longer and hung down in locks of spun gold down across her face, down to her breasts. Her muted gold blouse was unbuttoned far enough it showed a deep cleavage and her bright pink lipstick left little to the imagination if wrapped around a thick, stiff cock. All of a sudden her phone went off as a text came back.

He turned and looked at her, "Who are you talking to?"

"Oh, just this guy I met at school."

He came over to her, "Oh, great, we're still dating, right?"

She continued to text back, "Relax, he's just a friend. We're doing an oral report together. He's really nice."

"I'm sorry, what was that? I had a little stroke after "oral!"

She rolled her eyes, "Would you stop." Her phone beeped again. "He moved here from London. He doesn't know anybody."

He threw his head back, "Oh, good, an English accent, the sexiest accent you can have."

She shook her head, "No, that's not true. There's French, there's Italian." She bit her lip and giggled, "No, you're right, it's the best." She bit her lip again and returned to texting.

"Did you tell him you had a boyfriend?"

She looked up at him, "It didn't come up."

"Maybe you should tell him."

She let out a gasp, "What am I supposed to say?"

"Say, "Can't talk right now, hanging with my boyfriend. England sucks, you suck, U.S.A. number one."

"Fine! "Hanging with my boyfriend, talk to you later." She raised her phone, "Happy?"

He grinned at her, "Yes, thank you."

Her phone beeps again and she looked at it and she giggled.

Leonard looked up at her, "What did he say?"

She bit her lip again, "Nothing!"

He shrugged, "What?"

She looked at her phone and read his text, "Did your boyfriend make you type that?"

He pondered what she read and blurted out, "I hate this guy."

She giggled, "Don't be like that."

"Oh, come on, trust me, he's hitting on you."

"No, he's not, we're just friends. Is this gonna be a problem? Because he's supposed to come over tomorrow to work."

"Really? Here?"

"If it makes you uncomfortable, I'll switch partners even though the thing's due next week and everyone already has a partner and I'll probably end up failing the class."

He nodded and poured the water for the tea he was brewing, "That'd be great, thank you."

She didn't change partners and knowing Penny's track record with men, Leonard did something unethical. After Penny left for work, Leonard snuck back into Penny's apartment and placed a baby monitor in the living room and bedroom. He wanted to really hear what was going on that evening when the guy came over to study with Penny.

He was peeking through the spy glass in the door and went on and on about his feelings about the guy coming over, "I really don't care, I have nothing to worry about."

Sheldon in his unhelping demeanor replied, "Oh I don't know, statistically speaking, I'm sure you have something to worry about."

Leonard frowned and looked to Sheldon, "What do you mean?"

"Well, if we assume that your looks are average, right off the bat, 50 percent of the men on Earth are more attractive than you."

"Well, yeah, but this isn't just about looks. I'm way above average in a lot of other things."

Sheldon scoffed, "Not height, vision, athleticism or ability to digest dairy products."

Leonard was getting upset, "I'm talking about important things like emotional maturity."

"You were just spying on your girlfriend though a peephole and you placed a couple listening devices in her apartment."

Leonard dropped his head, "I liked it better when you thought I wasn't here."

"I'm not saying you don't have attractive qualities. Your choice of friends is impeccable. You're a good sleeper. And last but not least, you buy grapes I like. You're a real catch compared to some snoring guy with a fridge full of lousy grapes."

"None of this matters. I trust that Penny cares about me and nothing's gonna happen with this guy."

"Unless of course he's a skilled hypnotist. While unlikely, it's still a statistical possibility. She might be performing sexual acts with him and not even know it."

Leonard shook his head, "Now you're just being ridiculous."

Sheldon scoffed again, "Am I? The mind's a mysterious thing, Leonard. He could be having the time of his life, while she thinks she's a chicken pecking for corn. If I were you, I'd turn on those monitors and start listening."

Leonard did just that and fell back in the sofa cushion in awe, Sheldon was right, not about Penny being hypnotized, but being skillfully seduced by her English classmate.

In Penny's apartment, Penny was cautious, especially after speaking with Leonard the night before. She found herself attracted to Cole (Ryan Cartwright). His cool demeanor and sexy accent made her drool over him. She dressed appropriately, trying to send a message to Cole that she wasn't available. She had on a frilly white blouse. It was rather tight, accenting her high, firm breasts, but it was buttoned to her neck, showing little or no skin. Below that was a sensible pair of black dress slacks. As always, whenever she was at home, her feet were bare.

She opened the door and immediately began drooling. He wasn't dressed to seduce, but she felt that way anyways. He had a black pair of corduroy slacks and a plaid shirt on. She flashed him a big smile and squeezed out, "Hi Cole, glad you could make it. Come on in; let me take your jacket."

He slipped it off and handed it to her. Their hands touched and Penny felt a shock course through her and she knew she was in trouble tonight, she knew Leonard was right, but it was too late to change partners. He moved over to the sofa and unloaded his book-bag and settled down as Penny fumbled with her binder and notebook.

She took a seat beside him and she was so tense, she flopped down a little too close to him, pressing awkwardly on his right leg. She jumped up and settled down a foot away this time. She opened her folder and her papers fell out and they both leaned down to pick them up and their faces were inches apart. She licked her lips nervously and again pulled back, sending even more papers to the floor. She managed to get them organized and leaned back on the sofa. She took a deep breath, "I don't know about you Cole, but I could use a drink. Would you like some wine, I have red and white."

In his sexy English accent he replied, "That would be lovely, I'll take some white, please."

Back on the apartment across the hall, Leonard sank deeper into the sofa. He let out a groan; he knew what wine, for that matter, any alcohol did to Penny and her overactive libido. He just hoped she didn't overdo it and stop after one or two glasses.

Penny poured two huge glasses of wine and drank down half of hers before refilling it and bringing them over to the sofa where Cole now had his papers organized and ready to review with Penny. She handed him his wine and sat down and sipped hers, watching him over the rim of her glass. She took a deep breath and the two of them settled in and went to work.

After about thirty minutes things were going rather well. Penny was relaxed and more at ease. She was on her third glass of wine and reached up and unbuttoned the top button on her blouse, it was rather tight and she knew it was safe to ease up a bit.

Leonard listened intently, he too was settling back, happy to hear they were actually working on their oral argument.

About an hour into their studies, Penny rolled her head and rubbed the back on her neck and her clavicle. She moaned a little and returned to her paper.

Cole looked over at her, "Are you having an issue with your neck, Penny? You know I work as a masseuse and I would be glad to give it a go for you."

She shook her head, "Don't worry about it Cole. I lifted a tray at the Cheesecake Factory earlier today and I heard a slight pop. Leaning over like this, it's starting to stiffen up, but I've had them before. I'll just take a hot shower before going to bed. That always seems to work, we have a lot to go over anyways and don't want to put you out."

He scooted closer to her, "Nonsense Penny, I've seen this nearly every day, it seems to be a common occurrence with waitresses and waiters. Let me work on it a little and before you know it, I'll have you feeling as good as new."

Before Penny could object, Cole had her scooting forward and his hands were working on her neck and shoulders. He knew what he was doing and soon had Penny's head rolling around; her tiny moans and groans grew louder as she relaxed from Cole's magic hands.

Penny reached up and opened a couple more buttons on her blouse, giving him easier access to her flesh. Luckily her hair was pulled up in a high ponytail, leaving her long graceful neck exposed. She licked her lips and let out a gasp when she felt his hands slide from her neck to her clavicle and she opened yet another button to allow him to knead the flesh between her shoulder and neck. She leaned back a little more resting further against his hard, firm body.

Cole looked over her shoulder and spied at the flesh barely concealed in her lacy, demi-bra. He licked his lips and felt his huge cock begin to swell. He pulled away and heard Penny groan out in disappointment. He reached down into his bag and pulled out a tiny bottle, "I just happen to have a sample bottle of massage and warming oil in my bag. Is it okay for me to rub some into you? Its warming qualities will loosen up your muscles even more.

Penny bit down on her lower lip. She knew she should stop him, but it felt incredible, she nodded, "Yes please, but just a little. I'm wearing a brand new blouse and don't wanna get oil on it, it cost me nearly a day's pay." She unbuttoned a couple more buttons on her blouse to just below her breasts.

Cole applied a little bit of the oil in the palm of his hand and began working it into the soft, silky skin of Penny's lower neck and clavicle. He felt her tense up every time he came close to her shoulder and he stopped, "Does that hurt? I can feel you tense up every time."

She shook her head, sending her ponytail back and forth over her shoulder, "No, not at all, but whenever you get close to my new blouse, I'm afraid you'll get oil on it."

He used his other hand to deftly unbutton the last two buttons on her blouse, "I have an easy solution to that Penny." He slipped the blouse off of one shoulder and was stopped when he tried to slip it off her other shoulder.

Penny drew in a deep breath, "I'm not sure if this is a good idea, Cole. I'm really getting relaxed and don't want things to get out of hand."

He slipped the blouse off and gingerly laid it on the back of the sofa, "I promise to keep things PG. I'll stop whenever you say." He leaned back and smiled at her slender figure. "I have to say Penny, I've seen many women and without a doubt, you have one of the most toned bodies I've ever seen. The muscles in your back and your shoulders are incredible. Your arms are near perfect. Now take a deep breath and relax, I'm going to work all of those tight muscles out for you."

She took a deep breath and let it out. She let out a tiny moan when she felt the warming oil loosen the muscles in her lower neck and shoulder. She felt her body going limp, all of the tension from work and the anticipation of being alone with Cole in her apartment slowly washed away. She leaned back, but was stopped.

Cole held her at bay and he felt Penny stiffen, "I'm sorry Penny, but, I just like you, don't wanna get any oil on my shirt." He continued to massage her shoulders and he heard her groan out.

"Oh, I'm sorry Cole, if it would be more comfortable you could remove..." She started giggling as he tore his shirt off and resumed massaging her, pulling her back against his hair covered chest. She finished with a giggle, "...your shirt." She rolled her head from side to side, her long sexy ponytail swished back and forth and the tips were soon covered in the oil. Her moans and groans grew louder and suddenly he hit a sore spot and she jerked. She reached back planting her hand on his thigh about halfway up it to keep her balance. She let out a loud gasp when she felt his cock pressing against her hand. She felt it leap and poke her hand. She suddenly realized just how large it was, halfway down his thigh, place it in the category of Sheldon, if not larger. She held her hand there as she felt Cole's hands stop briefly before resuming his squeezing and caressing of her sensitive flesh. She inched her hand upward and her fingers slowly closed around the thickness of the shaft and she smiled when she heard him let out a groan.

Cole's hands slid over her bra straps and slowly, so slow Penny didn't ever realize it, he slid them off her shoulders and his hands now slid down her tapered back and with the flick of his two fingers, released the clasp holding her bra in place.

Penny jumped when she realized what occurred and her hand shot up to hold her bra in place. She still had hold of his cock in her other hand and when she felt his lips pepper the nape of her neck and between her shoulder blades, she released her hand form her bra and it tumbled down to her lap. Penny turned her head and was staring into his dark eyes. They were smoldering in lust and she let out a loud groan and stroked his cock faster and her other hand wrapped around his head and guided his lips to hers.

Leonard was beyond himself. He was upset, pissed and excited. Hearing how Cole had slowly seduced his girlfriend turned him on. At the same time, he was pissed because he told Penny that was his objective. He was upset because just a few weeks ago, they finally resolved their issues and she promised to only have relations with other people when he was there to share in the acts or if he had given her prior approval. She did none of this and he was upset. He had a raging hard-on listening to the way she responded and knew now she was naked from the waist up and they were kissing. He knew before long, the sexy Englishman would be fucking her.

Cole was now using the warming oils on her large, firm breasts. His tongue was dueling with hers and he felt his cock leaking as she continued stroking it. He teased her large aeroules, using the pads of his fingers to run around both of the large crowns. He had her squirming beside him and their kiss grew hotter and hotter. He tongue fucked her mouth as they swapped tongues back and forth.

Penny knew she was going to fuck him; she just wanted him to work for it. She managed to unfasten his pants and draw the zipper down. She was surprised to see he wasn't wearing underwear. She let out a gasp when she felt his huge, thick cock string out and her large; Nebraska man-hands gripped his shaft. She closed her fingers around the base and squeezing, she drew her hand up slowly, drawing a copious amount of pre-cum as she went. Her fingers reached the large, purple and beet red mushroomed head. A large dollop of clear, slimy juice rolled out of the large pee-hole. Her thumb rolled around the head, coating it in his slime.

Cole abandoned any pretext of a massage. Ripping his mouth from hers, he pulled hard on her ponytail, causing her head to tip back. He attacked and ravished her long slender neck, licking and nipping at her sensitive flesh. He smiled when he heard Penny gurgle out in passion and knew she was ripe for more. "Come on Penny; tell me, what do you want? I know what I want, I just wanna see if it's the same thing you want."

She stroked his cock faster, "Oh fuck Cole, I want this monster buried deep in my pussy. Let's get more comfortable in the bedroom. I want to ride that fucker and have you shoot your hot load in my pussy and ass."

He let out a grunt and tearing his mouth from her neck, he stood, his cock bobbed up and down, slapping her on the cheek, leaving a streak of pre-cum on her face. "How about sucking it first? Ever since I spotted you in class, I dreamt of seeing those luscious lips wrapped around my cock, seeing those pretty cheeks pulled hard as you suck me deep into your mouth. Can you deep-throat, Penny? I'd love to feel your throat muscles clutching at my shaft before I shag you."

Penny let out a squeal and gripping his shaft at the base, she rolled her tongue around and around his huge shaft. She used her other hand to push his pants down and she giggled when he tripped as he struggled to divest his body of clothes.

He gripped her ponytail and wound it around his fist. He tugged on it, forcing her mouth further down his cock. He slapped her hands away and he growled out, "Put your hands behind your back and keep them there. Tip your head back, I'm going to fuck your face and your throat, it your hands leave your back, I'll punish you!"

She let out a gasp and licked her lips. She slowly drew her hands back and locked them together. She stared up at him with those dark green eyes and they turned slightly grey as lust set in. She opened her mouth and her tongue came out. She drew in a heavy breath and watched as he stepped forward. She let out a stifled moan as she felt the thick piece of stiff meat made contact with her tongue. She flicked her tongue out, wetting the surface and she drew it back as he slid forward. Inch by inch he sank into her mouth. She gagged slightly as it hit the back of her throat. She drew in a deep breath of air into her lungs, knowing soon his thick shaft would cutoff air into her lungs.

Cole was naked and his face, once looking innocent, now had the look of a dominating master. He felt the head of his cock enter her throat. He pushed forward and felt her throat muscles release and he sank deeper into her throat. He felt her swallow and clutched at his shaft. He gripped her face in his hands and parting her mouth wider. He thrust forward and heard her gag. Her eyes watered and tears ran down her cheeks. He pulled back and thrust forward again. Streams of saliva ran out of the corners of her mouth and spurred him on. He slid halfway out; his cock was coated in thick layers of her throat mucus. He pumped his hips and she made gurgling sounds and slurping sounds. The sounds were so obscene and an extreme turn on for Cole.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers