Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 11

Story Info
While guys play D & D, Raj joins the ladies for Girls night.
5.9k words
4.44
22.3k
11
1

Part 43 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Author's note: The series continues with this season 6, episode 11. The series doesn't reset, but follows the show's story sequence.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

*****

Christmas was upon them and Leonard was in Penny's apartment, putting a fake fireplace together. He got it constructed and he turned to Penny, "Look, I built you a fireplace with my own two hands.

She giggled, "You're so butch."

He turned to her, "Aw, I go a little paper cut."

She grabbed his hand, "Of course you did. Your hands are softer than veal."

"Oh, uh, before I forget, Saturday I'm planning a Dungeons and Dragons night with the guys."

"Really, that's how you're gonna spend your Saturday night?"

"Come on, I hardly get a chance to play."

"Aw, you poor thing; is having a real girlfriend who has sex with you getting in the way of your board games?"

He chuckled, "Ah yeah, a little bit."

In Sheldon's apartment, he just finished telling her about their game night and Amy chuckled, "Oh, great, I've always wanted to play Dungeons and Dragons."

He turned back to her, "Oh, I'm sorry; I should've mentioned this earlier. You're not invited."

She looked disappointed, "Why not?"

He sat down across from her in the kitchen, "Amy, from time to time, we men need to break free from the shackles of civility and get in touch with our primal, animalistic selves.

She replied sarcastically, "By rolling dice and playing make-believe with little figurines?"

He smiled back at her, "Like a bunch of savages."

Over in Howard's apartment, he was on the laptop skyping with Bernadette. She wasn't happy, "Saturday night? But I've been working late all week. That was gonna be our night."

He threw up his hands, "I have to go, we play as a group. And if I'm not there, then everyone will blame you. They'll be all, "Bernadette ruined everything. She's the worst." So you see, huh, I have to play Dungeons and Dragons, for the marriage."

She looked at him on her laptop, with a very pissed look and replied, "You're an idiot!"

He smiled back, "I'm your idiot." He pointed to his ring and whispered, "Forever!"

Saturday came and the group, along with Stuart was in Leonard and Sheldon's apartment to play D & D, but there was a twist, it was a Christmas themed D & D and Sheldon wasn't happy.

Leonard began, "Here we go. You find yourselves in the smoking remains of Santa's village. Clearly a great battle has taken place."

Raj was getting excited, "Oh, man, the first monster I see, I'm going to sneak up behind him, whip out my wand and shoot my magic all over his ass."

Stuart looks at him, "Do you hear yourself when you say these things?"

Leonard continues, "Okay, there are ogre tracks and a trail of broken candy canes in the snow. Sheldon, what do you do?"

He scoffs, "I signal my contempt for your cruel plan to shove Christmas joy down my throat by making a gesture that says, "Get a load of this guy."

Leonard looks to Howard, "Fine, Howard, what do you do?"

"I follow the ogre tracks, checking for secret doors along the way."

Leonard continues, "And you discover a secret door leading to a dark corridor."

Howard sits forward, "Let's make a plan. Spell casters in the back, warriors in the front."

Raj breaks in, "Screw that noise, I'm going in. Hang on Santa, I'm coming for you."

Leonard shakes his head, "Okay, you run into a room full of weapons, hit a trip wire; a cannon blows your face off. You die; you're out of the game."

Raj is stunned "What? A cannon? Am I really out of the game? Wait, doesn't anyone have a rod of resurrection? Because if you've got one, I need it bad. Get in here with your rod and give it to me."

Stuart looks up at him again, "Okay, you need to say these things in your head before you say them out loud.'

There was a knock on the door and Penny popped her head in. She was all dressed up, her hair was perfectly done up, pulled back and hanging down across her chest. She was wearing a knee-length black coat. She looked to the guys, "Hey, I don't mean to interrupt your little game, but I thought you'd like to see what you're missing out on. So, ahem, Bernadette?" She presses the button on her phone and music begins.

In walks Bernadette in a bright red dress. It's skin tight and ends at mid-thigh two straps hold it up, but the neckline is plunging showing off her large rack, the back is barely there and it is easy to see she's not wearing a bra. Her long blonde hair, just like Penny's, is done to perfection, dancing across her bulging tits.

Penny speaks up, "Bernadette's wearing leopard=print pumps and a racktastic red dress from Forever 21."

She leaves and Amy comes strutting in, she's wearing a long flowing silky dress and Penny continues, and there's Amy showing all kinds of ankle in an outfit I'm assuming is from Forever 63." Amy struts out and Penny whips her coat off and continues, "And I myself am wearing a little number that got me out of two speeding tickets and jury duty." She spins around and gives the guys an eyeful. It's a little black dress, even shorter than Bernadette's, ending a few inches past her ass; it has two tiny straps barely concealing her breasts as they threaten to pop out. Her feet are in black pumps, accenting her long shapely legs.

"See you boys, we're going drinking."

Raj blurted out, "Wait, can I come with you? My character died."

Bernadette shook her head, "Sorry Raj, its girls' night out, maybe another time." They closed the door and left. All of a sudden Penny opened the door and whispered out to him, "Come on!"

He hopped up and crawls over the sofa, "Girls' night, girls' night, Ooh! Ooh! He hurries out and slams the door behind him.

Stuart looks to the other guys, "How does he not hear that?"

At the bar Raj's buying all the drinks and they are on their third bottle of champagne, none of the women are feeling any pain.

Amy speaks up, "So what's the plan? We gonna teach our fella a lesson by getting stinking drunk, luring strange men into the bathroom and turning the toilet-stall into a temple of the senses?"

Both Bernie and Penny replied, "NO!"

Raj ordered another bottle of champagne and Bernie smiled at him, "Thanks!

Penny giggled, "You should come to girls' night more often. And not just because if you weren't here this would be a can of Pabst."

Raj nodded, "Nothing makes me happier than the chance to spoil a lady."

The three of them tried to fix Raj up with a woman, but failed and he was even more depressed. He looked to the three, "I'm always attracted to the women I can't have. I do it all the time. I did the same thing with the two of you." He looked to Penny and Bernadette."

Amy looked at him, "The two of them? I don't understand."

"Well, uh, there was a time when I had a thing for Penny. I thought she was into me too. She got drunk and naked and climbed into bed with me. But apparently, I misread those signals."

Amy looked at the three of them, "And you like Bernadette also?"

He nodded, "That was before Penny. I make it a rule to only fall for one of my friends' girlfriends at a time. I'm very old-fashioned that way."

Amy put her glass down, "So at, uh, some point, you probably had a thing for me too."

He shook his head, "No, not really."

Penny caught on, "Come on, Raj, not even a little bit?"

"Not that I can think of."

Bernadette was pissed and in a mean voice called out, "THINK HARDER!"

He looked up, "Nope, I guess the heart wants what the heart wants. Or in this case, doesn't, I mean, at all!"

All of them were staring at Raj and suddenly it hit him. "Amy, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

She licked her lips, "It's fine; I'm used to being the girl who never gets looked at twice."

Bernadette broke in. "Did you ever think it was how you dressed and how you wear your hair. I have an idea; my apartment is just around the corner. Let's go over there, Raj bring a couple bottle of champagne and I'll fix you up Amy in one of my dresses, I have one nearly identical to mine, but in black. We'll do your hair and then let's see how Raj reacts."

They all looked at Bernie, "Let's go!"

They arrived at Bernadette's apartment in nothing flat. Raj opened the champagne while Bernie got the glasses. They sat around for a few and as they finished the first bottle, Bernie stood up, "Come on Amy, let's go and see how desirable we can make you. Just hold on Raj, you're going to flip your wig for Amy tonight."

Amy and Bernadette headed into the bedroom, while Raj and Penny remained in the living room.

Raj continued to refill Penny's glass and knew if he fed her enough, he just might get another shot at her.

Penny spilled a little of the champagne down her chin and it dripped down to her bulging breast. "Oops, I think I had my quota of alcohol, I'm spilling it on me now."

Raj scooted over, "Here, let me take care of that." He leaned in and licked at the champagne that rested on the top of one breast. He moved towards the center and sucked at the cleavage and his tongue flicked out and he smiled when he heard her let out a tiny gasp and moved up her neck as he heard her moan. He nipped and licked at the champagne clinging to her chin and moving a little higher, he sucked on her lower lip.

Penny clutched at his head and opening her mouth, she planted hers on his. Her tongue darted out and fenced with his tongue and her hand dropped to his trousers and her moan turned to a groan as her large fingers closed around his thick, stiff shaft.

Raj tore his mouth from hers and buried his face in her neck as his hands began to roam. He closed his palm around one firm globe of flesh and squeezed. He ran his other hand up and down her exposed leg, sliding beneath her dress, only a few inches and he reached her tiny, wet thong. He wormed his fingers under the piece of cloth and came in contact with her fleshy lips.

All of a sudden Penny let out a grunt and pushed at his shoulder, "No, no, I can't be doing this. Bernadette is in the bedroom right now fixing up Amy so she can look desirable for you. Stop, behave yourself, Raj."

He pulled his hand from under her dress and scooted back on the sofa; he leaned back against the arm of the sofa and slowly raised his sticky fingers to his lips. He ran the tips along his lips, coating them with Penny's juices. He licked his lips and slowly sucked at the cream coating his fingers. He slipped out of his jacket and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled it from his pants and ran his wet fingers around his dark, erect nipples. He kept his eyes on Penny and he smiled at her.

Penny reached for her drink and drained it and poured herself another glassful. Her eyes were locked on what he was doing and she drew in a deep breath when she saw him unbuckle his pants and lower the zipper.

Raj watched her every movement and saw how her breathing grew heavier. He parted his pants and lowered his jockey shorts and his thick, dark shaft sprang out. He wrapped his fingers around it and licked his lips as he again stroking it up and down slowly. A large drop of clear pre-cum oozed out of the head and he used his thumb to spread it over the large mushroomed head and down the shaft.

Penny was biting her lip as she tried to keep her libido under control. Her eyes were locked on his slick shaft and she let out a moan when she saw him spread the pre-cum over the stiff piece of meat. Her one hand swept her long, silky blonde hair from her face. That hand drifted down to her breast and her fingertips ran along the edge of her dress, caressing her heaving breast. Her other hand was sliding up and down her squirming thighs. She slid it beneath her dress and moved closer to her aching pussy.

Raj squeezed his cock harder and more pre-cum oozed out. He whispered out, "Slide your dress up and pull your panties to the side Penny. I wanna see you play with your pussy while I stroke my cock."

As if in a trance, she did exactly what he instructed and as she pulled her thong to one side, her slick, glistening lips fluttered from the cool air and knowing Raj's eyes were focused on her cunt. Without waiting for his instructions, her finger dipped in and making her finger wet, she slid it up and played roughly with her erect clit.

Raj stroked his cock faster, "Lower the strap on one of your shoulders and show me how stiff your nipples are."

Penny was hesitant at first, but watching Raj stroke his cock, it was getting her so hot; she'd do nearly anything right now. She lowered one strap and pulled her arm out of it. She tugged at the tight material and her luscious, creamy white mound came tumbling out. It hung there, her nipple, large pink and red stared up at him.

Raj stroked his cock harder; he licked his lips, just thinking about sucking at that luscious morsel. He gasped out, play with it Penny, pull and twist on that gorgeous breast of yours. Make it wet, use the cream from your pussy and make it nice and slick."

Penny did as she was instructed. She ran her slimy fingers around the large aeroule and twisted and tugged at her fat, red nipple. She heard Raj call out to suck it and she hefted her tit and running her tongue around it, she sucked it between her lips and drew it into her mouth. She looked up at Raj with those smoky green eyes and smiled, releasing her tit.

He motioned for her to come over to him, "Bring that gorgeous body over here Penny, I wanna feast my lips on your breast and I want your lips wrapped around this stiff cock of mine."

She let out a groan and like a tiger sizing up its prey; she slid across the sofa and allowed her exposed tit to hover over his mouth. She let out a squeal when his hands came up and wrapped around her neck. He kissed her so hard, it took her breath away. He pushed her back and drew that gorgeous breast to his dark lips. Just as he closed his lips around it, he felt Penny's large fingers close around his cock and began stroking it harder and faster than he did.

Penny was beyond excited and she knew before long she'd have the cock in her hand, in her pussy. She groaned out, "My God Raj, why are you doing this to me? You know what champagne does to me, scoot down, I have to have this thick cock in me, why delay things?"

He guided her over cock and gripping her luscious ass cheeks, he guided her down upon his cock. He watched her slide down his thick pole. He reached up and slid the other strap off her shoulder and pulled her dress down off her other tit and the tight dress gathered around her slender waist. He gripped her hips and began guiding her up and down on his cock. He wanted this to last, even though Penny tried to rush things, he slowed her, savoring every time she slid up and down his cock.

In the bedroom, Bernadette pulled the dress that matched hers out of her closet. She put it up against Amy, "See, if Raj doesn't jump you wearing this, he's gotta be gay."

Amy threw her hair back, "I'd much rather wear the red one you have on, it's already stretched out and I've noticed this blue one hasn't been stretched out yet."

Bernie tossed the dress to the bed and placed her hands on her hips, "Are you saying I'm fat?"

Amy shook her head, "No, no, not at all Bernadette, it fits you perfectly and as you can see, I'm larger than you are. I just think the one you already broke in would fit me better, that and I love the red one. Do you have any lipstick to match?"

Bernie giggled, "Sure, let's get you out of this dress first." She reached out and unbuttoned the front of Amy's dress and reaching down, drew the dress up from her legs, up across her waist and chest and off over her head. She shook her head, "You'll never turn a guy's head wearing granny bra and panties Amy. Turn around; you can't be wearing a bra with this dress anyways." She spun Amy around and deftly popped open her plain cotton bra. She slipped it off Amy body and had her turn around, "Boy, I can see what Sheldon loves so much, you certainly do have quite a pair there Amy." She reached out and hefted both full, slightly sagging breasts. Her thumbs strummed across both peaks and watched as they grew stiff.

Amy pulled back, "Aw concentrate on what we're here for Bernadette. What about my hair?" She felt her pussy beginning to moisten as Bernie released her tits and she felt the cool air and how great Bernie's hands were. She sat on the bed and Bernie put her hair up in rollers and had her stand again. She turned her around and Bernie took a seat on her bed. She placed her hands on Amy's panties and giggled, "These granny panties have to go. I may not know much about men, but if any saw these; they're a total turn off. Sometime in the near future, Penny and I will have to go through your lingerie drawer, and I use that word loosely. We're going to throw out anything that remotely resembles these." She pulled them down and tossed them into the trash. She patted her ass, "You have a very curvy body Amy, stop hiding it behind cotton underwear and wool skirts and sweaters."

Amy looked down at her and lovingly ran her fingers through Bernie's blonde locks. She saw Bernie's eyes lock in on hers and she let out a gasp. Before she knew it, Bernie's hands on her ass were pulling her closer to the edge of the bed. Bernie planted several hot kisses on her belly and moving a little lower, her tongue flicked out and dipped into her freshly waxed pussy. Amy clutched at her head and as Bernie wormed her tongue between her ripe pussy lips, she ran her hands down the back of Bernie's dress. She drew he zipper down, "If I'm going to try on this dress, you're gonna have to take it off." She pulled it down and she let out a gasp when she feasted her eyes on Bernie's bare breasts.

Bernie's dress was around her waist and she slowly leaned back, bringing Amy with her and they were now on the bed, locked in a heated embrace. She tugged at Amy and soon her Amy's larger body above hers and their lips were locked in a hot passionate kiss. Her hands raked up and down Amy's back and she gathered up her strength and rolled both of them over. She immediately began raining kisses down Amy's body, sucking and drawing first one puckered nipple between her lips and then the other. She moved lower and as she reached Amy's pussy, she inhaled her scent and sucked hard on every square inch of her tight-lipped pussy. When she uncovered her clit, she flicked her tongue back and forth and had Amy squirming even more.

Amy clutched at Bernie's head and exploded, coating her lips, tongue and chin with her creamy juices.

Out in the living room, Penny was on her back, her little black dress was lying on the floor and Raj was poised between her outstretched legs. He was mixing up his thrusts, fucking her hard and fast and then slow and shallow, scraping his fat cock against her aching clit. His mouth was working constantly on her heaving tits. They were covered in his saliva; he couldn't get enough of them. He finally released them and reaching down, gathered her lush legs in his hands and drawing them upward, he placed them on his shoulders and pumped in and out of her at a furious pace.

Penny let out a scream, "Yes, oh yes Raj, fuck me, yes, I'm cumming. All of a sudden she stiffened and bathed his cock in her juices.

From the bedroom came Bernie's irritating voice, "We'll be out in a couple of minutes, get ready to be dazzled Raj."

Penny already came, but she wanted his jism, but she gathered up her strength and pushed Raj from her juicy cunt, "You have to get dressed, the last thing Amy needs is to come out and find us fucking." She sat up; she smiled when she saw Raj looking at her glistening pussy, "Sorry Raj, maybe later!" She grabbed her little black dress and pumps and ran to the bathroom.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers
12