Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 12

Story Info
Leonard bangs Alex & has 3some too. Janine has sex with all.
24.8k words
4.8
23.9k
9
4

Part 44 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

Author's note: The series continues with this season 6, episode 12. The series doesn't reset, but follows the show's story sequence.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

*****

With Christmas over, Sheldon and Leonard purchased a giant Jenga and were playing it in their living room.

Sheldon was pulling one of the logs out, "When I first heard your idea for Giant Jenga I was skeptical. But I was wrong. The looming threat of being crushed under a pile of lumber does add a certain spice. I never felt so alive."

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door and Sheldon went to answer it. He opened the door and Alex Jensen (Margo Harshman) was there, "Oh, hello Alex, let me go get you last night's recordings."

She came on and stood near Leonard, she looked amazing, that slender petite sex goddess was wearing slimming jeans, showing off her long, slender legs and a tight pullover purple sweater. It accented her long auburn hair and her brilliant smile.

Leonard looked up at her and shivered, just thinking about what the two of them did in his lab together. He turned to Sheldon, "What recording?"

"Remember when you told me I talk in my sleep? Well it occurred to me that like most things I say, it's probably pure gold. So I started recording it all and now Alex gets to comb through eight hours of what I like to call "Sheldon After Dark." He walked away and Alex stepped further into the room.

"Hey, Leonard."

He released a nervous chuckle, "Hey, just playing a little Giant Jenga."

She smiled at him, "Yeah, I know, I'm the one who had to buy him the helmet. So do you have plans this weekend?" She was fishing for another hook up and it showed.

"Most of Saturday's gonna be figuring out where to put this game when we're done; how about you?"

"I'm gonna go hear Kip Thorne give a lecture about subatomic space-time."

He looked up from the Giant Jenga, "Oh that's his take on John Wheeler's quantum foam. That should be great."

Well, you can come with me."

"I'd love to, but I'm supposed to hang out with Penny."

"Well, bring her; we can make it a threesome."

He missed that and replied, "Oh, she's not really into that kind of stuff, science that is. She's into threesome and more, if you get my drift."

"Well, if you want to hear about the lecture, I can tell you all about it at work or, you know, over dinner sometimes. Or you know, we can skip the lecture and you can tell Penny you went to it. You did sort of promise to get together again in a bed next time."

He was taken off guard and the Giant Jenga went tumbling, "What?"

Sheldon came running out of the bedroom and threw up his arms, "Giant Jenga! I win!"

Alex looked at Leonard and handed him her address, "I'll be expecting you this afternoon, let's say about 12:30 we can spend the whole afternoon and evening fucking and sucking. I especially loved it when you fucked me in the ass, I'll be waiting." She took Sheldon's recordings and left.

Leonard stood there with a giant hard-on and running through his mind what he would do with her in a bed this time. He ran over to Penny's and told her about the lecture, she wasn't happy but knew how important these things were to him. "You know Penny, you can come with me?"

She chuckled, "Get serious Leonard, I'd be bored after his first sentence. No, you go and we can spend time together tomorrow, have fun." She gave him a hug and closed the door.

He ran into his room, stripped off his clothes and showered. He slipped into a pair of dress pants and a tailored shirt, no underwear. He slipped into a jacket and ran out the door. He figured starting late morning was even better, giving them more time to try out new things. He raced to her apartment and knocked on the door.

Alex opened it and her large blue eyes got even larger, "Leonard, I thought..." She was cut off by a kiss. His hands came up and swept her long hair from her face as his lips met hers. It started out as a soft, gentle kiss, but grew hotter and steamier by the second. He walked her into the apartment and kicked the door shut. He pressed her against the hallway wall and kissed her even harder. He invaded her mouth with his tongue and they fenced back and forth. He finally pulled back and ran his thumbs along her lips, "I've been thinking about kissing these ever since you left my apartment."

Alex returned the kiss with even greater gusto. She molded her body to his and raised one long, slender leg and wrapped it around his waist. She ground her entire pelvis area against his body. She let out a groan and breaking the kiss she placed her forehead on his, "Oh Leonard, I've been dreaming of fucking you every night since we..."

Alex lurched forward and captured one of his thumbs between her teeth. She tugged at it and sucked it into her mouth. She sucked hard and her tongue whipped around the fat digit. She released it with a pop and grabbed him by the hand and pulled him into her living room. She flopped down on the sofa and took him with her. She wrapped her legs around him like a cocoon and her arms did the same. She began raining kisses all over his face, neck and as she began unbuttoning his shirt. Her lips planted kisses all over his chest too. She continued downward, planting hot, wet kisses on his chest and belly. Her nimble fingers worked on his belt and pants. Pulling down the zipper, she shoved his pants down and off his legs. She was kneeling before him; she covered his boxers with warm kisses, sucking at the bulge beneath his shorts. She squeezed the lump and continued to tease it as she sucked the material into her mouth. She stared up at him and a string of saliva clung to her lips and the bulge beneath his boxers. She finally gripped his shorts and tugged them down. She immediately gripped his thick shaft and ran her tongue up and down his cock. She wet it from tip to root and her tongue was like a lizard, bringing Leonard quickly to the brink of cumming. She dipped lower and sucked his hairy nut sack into her mouth. Her tongue drew one swollen nut into her mouth and then the other one. She flicked it around in her mouth with her active tongue, producing a loud grunt from Leonard.

Leonard closed his eyes and took in the exquisite feeling coursing through his body as he fisted her long, silky auburn hair. He tugged at her head, guiding her slick lips to the tip of his cock. He applied pressure to her head and seeing her hair was covering his view from what she was doing. He felt her lips part and envelope the thick purple head. Her lips closed tightly and she slowly began taking his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. He shivered when he felt her tongue rolling around his shaft and her hand also began stroking him harder and faster.

She pulled her mouth from his cock, "Give it to me Leonard, I want your cum. I need to taste it and feel it shoot all over my face." Her tongue flicked out and danced all over the sticky head. Her tiny fingers slid faster and faster up and down his shaft and she opened wide when she heard him let out a loud grunt.

"Oh fuck Alex, here it comes. You wanted my load, well here it is, take it, swallow it all and fill your belly with my sperm." He watched as his cock began shooting thick, creamy ropes of cum. It landed on her tongue and as he saw her closed her lips and swallow; the next blast hit her cheek and shot across her nose. He released several more blasts, coating her face and taking more into her mouth. He reached his pants and pulling out his cell phone, he shot several pictures and pressed save. He tossed his phone onto the cushion and slumped down in the sofa. He stroked her hair and watched as she scooped up thick layers of cum from her face and licking her fingers clean, she clutched at his legs and hugged him for several minutes.

Alex slowly got to her feet and reaching out, grabbed his arm. "Come on stud, we've only just begun. Let's take this to the bedroom and try out the bed. If I remember correctly, you wanted to fuck me in a bed next time, here's your chance." She led him to the bedroom, "Make yourself comfortable, I'm gonna go clean this mess you made so we can start again, nice and fresh."

Leonard tore back the comforter and flopped down on the cool, crisp sheets. He knew before long they will be all hot and sticky from their bodily fluids. He propped himself up against the headboard and lazily stroked his flaccid cock. He looked down at it, "Buddy, I think we're in for a long night!"

Alex came out of the bathroom; she had re-applied her make-up and lip-gloss. She looked incredible. She brushed out her hair and it flowed around her face in layers. She came over and stared at Leonard who was propped up on the bed, his cock already recovered, "Oh my, I guess my plan sorta backfired. I wanted to make you cum and then I knew for sure when you slipped that monster in me, you'd last a lot longer."

He gripped his cock, "Don't worry Alex, after that last orgasm, the next one, you're going to have to work for. Now how about putting on a little show for me? I wanna see you do a sexy strip-tease, get me all hot and bothered."

She placed her index finger to her lips and played with her bottom lip. She began to sway from side to side and gripping the bottom of her skin-tight pullover blouse. She tugged it up and continued to sway from side to side. It reached her breasts and crossing her arms, she drew it off her sexy, slender body. She swung it around above her head and tossed it to Leonard.

He caught it and inhaled her scent and tossed it aside to watch the strip-tease continue.

She turned her back to him and tossed her hair around and it resembled a lion's mane, it was so erotic. Her hands came up and grabbed the bra clasp and popping it open, she released it and ran her hands up the straps hanging loosely on her shoulders. She shook a little more and they slid down and off; she tossed the bra to him too.

He inhaled the scent and like a joker, placed the bra over his head and licked his lips, anticipating seeing those button tipped breasts again.

With her arms crossed, she slowly turned around and her forearms obscured most of those lovely mounds of flesh. She rolled her head around and her hair spilled over and covered her forearms. She dropped her arms and she giggled when she heard him let out a groan. Her hair still hid her treasures from his gaze. She ran her hands down her sleek sides and came to her jeans. She removed her boots when she was in the bathroom and now bare-footed she slid across the carpeted bedroom floor. She rolled her hips as her nimble fingers popped open the button and she lazily drew down the zipper. She tugged her pants open and spun around, thrusting her ass out, she wiggled her ass; rotated those perfect buns and slid the jeans down slowly. Her perfectly toned butt cheeks came into view and were flowing out above the top of her jeans. She pushed them down further and they fell to the floor. She kicked them aside and stood with her back to him, totally naked. She slowly turned around; her long auburn hair flowed about her luscious body. She placed one knee on the bed and slid forward, like a sleek cat stalking its prey.

Leonard was breathing heavily, his eyes never left her body as he snapped several pics of her on his cell phone. He tossed it to the night stand and unable to hold back any longer, he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to the bed beside him, flat on her back. He plastered his larger body to her tiny one. He enveloped her, but held himself up slightly, not wanting to crush her. He gently swept several locks of hair from her face and neck and leaning forward, buried his face there. He began teasing her sensitive flesh; leaving a trail of saliva and kisses from the base of her neck, up to her ear and across her cheek to her plush, full lips. He started out slow, sucking lightly on her lower lip, drawing it between his. He licked at her lips and as he pressed harder; his tongue flicked from side to side and as her lips parted, his tongue met hers. They kissed and caressed one another, taking their time.

Alex wasn't just lying there while this was going on. Her hands were traveling up and down Leonard's back. Using her nails, she scraped and teased his flesh, turning him on and setting off tiny fires wherever she touched; while her legs were squirming around beneath him. Her heels clutched at his thighs, sliding up and down and beating at his tight ass too. She finally broke from the kisses and she was gasping for air. She was breathing hard against his neck and she gave him the same treatment. She loved how he stroked her hair, urging her on. She let out a groan as she lips were pulled from his neck. She dropped her head back to the pillow and she closed her eyes and rolled her head from side to side as her groans grew louder.

Leonard slid lower as he made his slow, excruciatingly slow trek down her body. He spend several minutes moving from her neck to her shoulders and across the upper slopes of her heaving breasts and back again. He smiled as her hands ran through his hair as she tried to guide him lower or higher, to her breasts or back to her parted lips.

Leonard could sense she was getting a little frustrated and he didn't wanna blow this, he wanted her way too much. He scooted down a little, resting on his elbows and freeing her body to move beneath his. He flicked his tongue out around one of her adorable button aeroules and teased the dark, stiff nipple. He closed his lips around the turgid tip and applied more and more suction. He hear her moans grow louder and her back came off the mattress as she tried to stuff even more flesh into her mouth. He moved to the other aching tip and gave it the same treatment and his cheeks were hallowed out as his sucking grew stronger.

Alex was rolling her head from side to side; her mouth was open wide as she took in as much air into her lungs as she could. Her gorgeous blue eyes grew larger when she felt his fingers slide through her puffy cuntlips and began to diddle her clit. She expelled air from her lungs and came all over his fingers. She was so turned on by the long, sensual foreplay, she was a ticking bomb and her clit was the trigger. As soon as he touched it, she exploded. She gripped his arms and pulled hard. He came off her tit and their lips met once again in a torrid, passionate kiss.

The kiss went on for several minutes, her orgasm lasted almost as long as Leonard skillfully continued to rub her just hard enough to keep her at the peak and dipping his fingers into her hole, coating his fingers and returned to her clit, just as she started to come down from the longest, most intense orgasms she's ever experienced.

Leonard pulled his lips from hers and again peppered her neck and face with kisses. He swept her tousled hair from her face and kissed her ripe lips. He smiled down at her, "Alex, I want you to concentrate on your pussy. I'm going to slip my cock in you now." He chuckled when he felt her thrust up against him and let out a groan. "I want you to feel your cunt spread out as I shove it in you and I want you to tell me how it feels as I slowly slide into you until I'm totally seeded in you. You need to feel every bump and vein as it scrapes against your tight, slick walls. Are you ready, Alex? I need to hear you say, you're ready."

She let out a gasp as she felt the thick swollen head press against her slick lips, but she let out a grunt when she lost contact. She thrust her hips upward, "Yes, oh yes, fuck me Leonard. I need to feel you sink that gorgeous cock of yours in my tiny pussy, do it! Do it now!" Her arms wrapped around his body and her legs wrapped around his thighs as she pulled him to her lush body.

He stopped and looked into her mesmerizing blue eyes and smiled, "Oh wait, I didn't get a chance to eat that luscious pussy of yours yet!"

Alex let out a groan, "Nooooooooo, oh noooooooo Leonard!" She let out a gasp and a yelp when she felt him sink into her pussy. "Oh my God, Leonard, it's marvelous, I can feel my tiny pussy part and I can feel your throbbing cock pulse as it sinks deeper into me. Please, please don't stop, I want more, I want it all!" Alex raked her nails up and down his back as her heels kicked at his tight ass. Her words turned to gibberish as she felt him fill her totally and she nearly strangled him as her arms wrapped around his neck. She rained kisses all over his face, neck and shoulders as she went into another intense orgasm. Her body shook and quivered as she thrust up, meeting his slow, but constant driving into her receptive body.

Leonard began fucking her at a steady pace. He ran his hands up and down her body and he loved how Alex reacted to his cock. With every inward thrust, he stopped briefly and bit his lip when he felt her apply pressure and squeeze his cock. He withdrew and felt the tightness release him. Over and over again, he plowed into her receptive body.

Alex was on the verge of cumming, but wanted it to last and have an even stronger orgasm. She clutched at his body and whispered in his ear, "How about rolling over and fuck me doggy, I just love having you slam into me from behind and have you play with my body, it's such a turn-on!" She let out whoop when she rolled over and she shivered when she felt his cock escape her juicy cunt.

Leonard stopped as he knelt behind her, "Oh my God, Alex reach over there and give me my cell phone. I have to get a picture of this, I know this sight is burnt in my brain, but I want it where I can stare at it whenever I'm along and horny."

She giggled and grabbed his cell and twisted around and snapped a picture of his cock, poised at her juicy hole, covered in her cream. "I want an 8x10 of this for my wall." She giggled again and it turned to a groan when she felt him enter her from behind.

She almost lost the phone and handing it to him; she planted her arms on the bed and steadied herself as she felt him begin pumping in and out of her. She heard his phone buzzing as he snapped pic after pic. Leonard dropped the phone beside him and gripping her hips, he began pumping in and out of her pussy, going harder and faster. He felt his balls slapping against her clit as he drove deeper into her. His hands began roaming all over her sleek body. He teased her firm tits, twisting both nipples. His hands skimmed across her hot flesh, he teased her clit and felt her pussy flutter around his cock. He reached up and gathered her long, tousled hair in his hand and pulling back, forming a ponytail, he pulled back harder as he drove deeper and harder into her.

Alex let out a grunt, "Oh you fantastic fucker, I'm cumming again. Cum, please cum with me Leonard. I need to know you're as turned on as I am."

Hearing this was too much, he was just as excited. He wanted to hold off, but didn't want to disappoint her. He felt her flood cover his cock, covered in her slimy juices, he pulled out of her and began sending thick, hot volleys of cum shooting across her tight ass and tapered back. He slumped over her, catching his cock between her tight cheeks and shoot more up her back. He couldn't kneel any longer and rolling onto his side, he flopped down and pulled her down beside her.

"Why, tell me why you didn't cum in me Leonard. I wanted you to put out the fire."

He chuckled, "Oh my dear Alex, we have just begun. As soon as I regain a little energy, I'm going to feast on that juicy pussy of yours. Just to let you know, that is why I didn't cum inside you, YET!"

It wasn't long before Leonard was nudging against Alex. She let out a grunt, but suddenly found her rolling off her side and was flat on her back. She dozed off, but was quickly aware of where Leonard was headed. She located two pillows and arching her back, she placed one at the small of her back, the other she placed under her head. She was still a little weak from all of the orgasms she experienced. She drew in a deep breath and let out a groan, "Mmmm, I like where this is going Leonard, take all the time you'd like. I'm enjoying where this is going and the sight is very alluring." She grabbed his cell phone and began taking shots of where he went.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers