Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Bernie had enough, "I have to bathe, I can still feel Captain Sweatpants cum oozing out of me." She hopped up and hurried to the bathroom. She ran a hot bath and slipped off her clothes and soaked her panties in the sink to get the cum stains out of it. She found one of Penny's hairclips and putting her hair up, she slipped into the steamy water. She slid back and closed her eyes as the hot water and mounds of bubbles enveloped her body.

After about five minutes or so, the bathroom door opened and Amy peeked in, "Ah, Bernadette, would you mind terribly if I joined you. I can't stand the feeling of another man's sperm seeping out. Even though Sheldon is in Bakersfield, I sorta feel dirty."

She sat up, her heavy breasts floated on the surface of the hot water, still covered in bubbles, "Sure why not, maybe we can wash each other's backs and really get clean, if you get my drift.

Amy stripped and added her tights and panties to the water in the sink basin. She stepped into the water and stopped, she groaned out, "What the hell, it's just us girls. I don't care if I get my hair wet." She sank down and leaned back and relaxed, allowing the steamy, soapy water wash away the sweat she had from the two nerds who fucked her good and hard earlier.

After about three or four minutes, she felt Bernie's feet sliding up and down her out-stretched legs. She did the same and soon they were washing and caressing each other's lush curves, caressing more than washing. They were soon locked together, their legs intertwined like scissors and grinding their pussies together. It worked two-fold, getting one another's pussies clean and at the same time scratching the itch they both had while arguing about Thor.

They were getting a little wild, water splashed all around and out of the tub and suddenly the door flew open and Penny stood there watching the two of them, "What the fuck, you two are having fun together and didn't invite me. Look at the mess you two made. Your clothes here on the floor are soaked. There is no way you two can wear these home."

Bernie continued to caress Amy. Her hands were running up and down her leg, while she used her other hand to gently twist and tug at Amy's ripe nipple. She looked up at Penny, "Can we spend the night at your place? We can have a slumber party, what do you think?"

Amy leaned forward, crushing her breasts against Bernie's and kissed her lightly on the lips, "I would love that, I've never attended one, how about it Penny?"

She threw up her hands, "What the hell, why not? I'll go get some nightshirts for the two of you, get out and dry off. I'll take these clothes and hang them in my shower; hopefully they'll be dry by morning. Come on, get out!"

Bernie looked up at Penny, "Turn around; I don't wanna have you see me naked."

She chuckled, "I've seen it before Bernadette, I've even sampled those goodies, now get out and dry off, I'll be back in a few. I might as well change too while I'm over there."

Penny went to her place, stripped and slipped into a pair of tiny pink shorts and matching camisole. She put on her short pink robe and found two rather long night shirts for the other two. She went back and opening the bathroom door tossed them to Amy and Bernie. She slammed the door shut and went back to read another comic book.

Amy and Bernie came out and Penny giggled, "Sorta long on you Bernie and short on you Amy. Bernadette's nightshirt hung down past her knees, her damp breasts poked at the material and her ripe nipples and huge aeroules showed through the tight material.

As for Amy, her larger body made the nightshirt extremely tight and when she sat down; her thighs were nearly completely exposed, showing a hint of her cuntlips. Her breasts, damp too, were showing both Penny and Bernie just how excited she still was from the bath with Bernadette.

Penny sat back and sat Indian style on the sofa, causing her robe to part and show off her long, tapered, tan legs.

Bernadette was still sexually charged from the bout in the bathtub with Amy and she kept imagining Penny with that cock down her throat and cum splattered all over her face. She flopped down beside Penny and ran her hand up and down her exposed thigh, "So Penny, tell us about this guy you picked up and the girl he picked up. You said the three of you went back to your place huh? Tell me, did you kiss her? Did you suck on her breasts? Did you eat her pussy?" Her hand slid up Penny's exposed leg and slipped beneath Penny's tiny pink shorts and found her thick lipped pussy.

Penny let out a groan, sat back and unfolded her legs and spread them wide, "Oh yesssssss Bernie, I did all of that, it was amazing. Do you want me to show you what I did with her?" Penny didn't wait for a reply. She sat up and reaching down, pulled the long nightshirt from Bernadette's lush body. It floated to the floor as Penny when forward and released her long blonde hair from the clip holding it atop her head. It tumbled down around her shoulders and across her heaving breasts. She pushed her back and soon had Bernadette flat on her back, she hovered over her. With her hands on Bernie's knees, she ran them up her sleek thighs and watched them part even more.

Penny reached back and released her long blonde hair from the messy ponytail and it tumbled free and swished back and forth across Bernie's shaking thighs and aching pussy. Her hot breath was the first thing to make contact with her pussy.

Bernie arched her hips upward, trying desperately to make contact with Penny's mouth. She couldn't hold back any longer and her tiny hands clutched at Penny's extremely soft and silky hair and she gripped it tight. She pulled Penny's face to her cunt and screamed out, "Eat it Bitch; lick my cunt! I wanna squirt my cunt juices all over your face just like Stuart and his friend did. Oh fuck, that was so hot and I came when I saw them do that, now eat meeeeeeeeeee!"

Penny thought back and nearly came from hearing what Bernadette said. She dropped her mouth down and sucked viciously at Bernie's cunt. She lapped away and finding her clit, she drew it between her lips and sucked harder. She drove her thick, Nebraska man-hand fingers into her tight hole. She fucked her at a furious pace and as she felt Bernie's cunt muscles clutched at her fingers, she drove them deeper and twisting them around, she found her G-spot. She rubbed it hard and she heard Bernie's screams, even though her thighs were pressed hard against her ears, muffling the sound.

Amy, who was sitting on the sofa chair watching, couldn't stay still any longer. She tore off her own nightshirt and snuck in behind Penny who already lost her robe. Amy gripped the waistband of Penny's tiny shorts and pulling them downward, she saw how her thick, fat cuntlips were coated in her own female juices. Like a moth to a flame, she swooped in and sucked hard on those thick creamy lips. This caused Penny to suck on Bernie even harder and rub the sensitive flesh inside her cunt.

Bernie lost it and started squirting. She came so hard and so much, it coated Penny's face, not as much as Stuart did, but enough to have it dripping down her chin and onto Bernie's luscious thighs.

Penny lapped away at Bernie's tangy cream, she smacked her lips and as she was about to go for more, she exploded. Amy found her stiff, blood red clit and came suddenly. She pushed back against Amy's invading tongue and lush lips. She shivered as Amy's damp locks floated over her thighs and ass. She was unable to kneel any longer and collapsed against Bernie.

Bernie released her from her clutched and drew her upward. She groaned as Penny attacked her heavy tits and sliding up higher, their lips met and Bernie was allowed to lick and suck her own juices from Penny's flushed and sweaty face.

Penny nibbled at Bernie's neck and ear and whispered to her and she was rewarded with a big kiss and she nodded vigorously. All of a sudden Penny rose up and grabbed hold of Amy who was still caressing her luscious ass and dripping cunt.

Bernie joined her and the two of them pinned Amy to the floor. They attacked her and each one of them began licking and sucking at Amy's large, swaying tits. They covered every square inch of them and paid special attention to her fat nipples. Their hands were all over Amy's body and soon had her squirming and crying for release.

Penny moved up and began kissing her, paying special attention to her mouth. She darted her tongue in and out as she continued to play with Amy's large tits.

Bernie moved south and attacked her cunt. She slipped three fingers up into her pussy as she sucked wildly at her clit. She lapped away at it as she added a fourth and finally her entire fist into Amy's overly large pussy. She was amazed how her wrist was sliding in and out of Amy's cunt.

Amy was beyond excited. She felt like her pussy was being torn apart, but at the same time loud explosions went off in her brain as Bernie's fingers spread out and attacked every square inch of the insides of her pussy. She leaped and humped upward every time Bernie came in contact with her G-spot. She was mumbling incoherent sentences as Penny's mouth trapped hers. She clutched at Penny's head and screamed out as she came a third time, this time she began to squirt, just like Bernie did earlier for Penny. She nearly passed out and fell lifelessly to the sofa. She knew Sheldon would have a cow seeing she covered "His Spot" with her juices.

She lay there panting wildly as Bernie slowly removed her hand from Amy's cunt. Her wrist and forearm was coated in her sweet tasting cream. She leaned back on her haunches and giggled, "Looks like Amy is finally one of us."

Penny chuckled, "One of us, one of us! Come on you two, let's clean-up and finish this dispute about Thor."

Amy rolled over, "I'm not going anywhere. I'm comfortable just the way I am and after we finish discussing this Thor dilemma, I wanna another shot at Bernie."

Bernie giggled, "I'm game; okay, now what were you saying about Thor's hammer Amy?"

Amy knelt up, her huge tits swaying from side to side and distracting Bernie, "Look right here, Red Hulk is picking up Thor's hammer because Thor is touching it."

Penny broke in and licked her lips, still covered in Bernie's cream, "No, it's because they're in space!"

Bernie couldn't take her eyes off of Penny's thick cuntlips, but shook her head, "He's touching the strap."

Amy broke in, "The strap is part of the hammer!"

Penny was getting pissed again, "No, it's not and if I had a strap right now, I'd use it on you."

"Mmmm, sounds yummy," Bernie giggled.

Out in the hallway, the guys, who finally got a ride home after having their car stolen, were standing there listening to their women argue about comic book characters. They were sweaty and tired and had no idea that the three women were naked in their apartment. They were getting turned on, hearing them fight about their greatest hobby, comic book heroes.

Raj, who was still in his Star Trek Next Generation custom, same as Leonard and Sheldon were. He turned to the Borg, Howard and called out, "Are they actually arguing about comic books?"

Leonard had a confused look on his face, "No that can't be right."

They heard Bernadette scream out from the apartment, "Then Red Hulk must be worthy!"

Penny replied, "How could Red Hulk be worthy?"

Bernie yelled back, "You don't know his life."

Sheldon looked up, "There's only one logical explanation: Somewhere in the desert we crossed into an alternate dimension, where the women on our lives can finally appreciate great literature."

Raj looked confused, "If it's an alternate dimension, then I think that sounds like a job for a landing party."

They looked at one another and then Sheldon turned to Leonard, who was dressed as Captain Picard, "Captain, what are your orders?"

He stuck out his chest, "I say we investigate." He put his bald wig back on and turned to open the door.

Sheldon put out his arm, "Wait!" He pulled out his phaser gun, "They might be hostile."

They all did, but Leonard added, "Fine, but set them to stun. If we vaporize Penny, I'll never find a girlfriend that pretty again." They all did and charged in.

They stopped dead in their track and were stunned themselves, even without pulling the triggers on their phaser guns. They stood there with their mouths wide open seeing all three of the women sprawled out on the floor, naked reading and arguing about Thor.

Sheldon, even though he noticed the naked women, he was upset more about his comic books all spread out and messed up on the floor, "What is happening here? Who told you it was okay for you to enter my bedroom and defile my comic book collection."

Penny placed one of the comic books across her heaving breasts, "What the fuck are you guys doing home tonight? You're supposed to be in Bakersfield at the Comic-Con"

Leonard had a tough time putting any two words together as he took in all of the naked flesh, "Aw, well, we were in the desert taking pictures as if we were a landing party and my car was stolen. We ended up walking several miles to a diner where Howard called his mother and arranged for a rental car. I have a question, why are you all naked in my living room and reading and arguing about super heroes?"

Penny and Bernadette giggled, "You should have been here twenty minutes earlier. You would have seen the three of us locked in a few VERY INTERESTING POSITIONS."

Bernie still naked, looked up at Sheldon, "I'm sorry Sheldon, but I sorta got my female cum juices all over your spot."

His knees buckled and he shook like a leaf on a tree, "Nooooo! Tell me you're joking, it can't be."

Bernie slid over; her back was covering his spot while she sat crossed legs on the floor. She smiled and giggled, "Sorry!"

He began to twitch and shake and Howard broke in, "Guys, why are we arguing about comic books and stolen cars. I see three completely naked women in your living room. What are we going to do about that?'

Leonard took of his bald wig and began undressing. Howard and Raj followed suit, but Sheldon was still in shock about his spot on the sofa.

Naked Amy stood up and came over to him and began nibbling on his neck. He pulled away, I'm gonna take a shower, you guys can start without me." He hurried off to the bathroom.

Suddenly Howard spun Amy around and planted a hot, toe-curling kiss on her lips. "I'll keep your motor running until Sheldon comes out of the shower." His one hand was buried between her legs and the other was pawing at her heaving tits.

On the floor, Leonard was standing over Penny; he was shoving his stiff cock between her lips, fucking her mouth as she rested on the sofa cushion, beside Sheldon's spot.

As for Raj, she straddled an outstretched Bernadette; his stiff, dark cock was sliding up and down between those two large breasts. He fucked her tits and leaned over and awkwardly kissed her forehead as he tried to kiss her lips. His hands were running through her hair as he strained to kiss her.

After a couple of moments, Bernie released Raj's cock; she looked up at him and smiled, "I have a special request for you and Howard, Raj. Ask Howard, he knows where I'm going with this. Not just yet, but I'll let you know when." She looked across the room and caught Howard's eye, "Remember Howard, you promised." She leaned forward and now took Raj's cock in her mouth and began sucking on it like a woman possessed.

Leonard pulled his cock from Penny's mouth, it was coated in her saliva and she didn't wanna release it. He grabbed her by the arms and pulled her to her feet. He guided her over to the sofa chair and had her kneel on the cushion. He came in behind her and shoved his cock deep into her pussy in one swift motion.

Penny threw her head back and groaned out, "What came over you Leonard, you're normally gentler. Don't get me wrong, I like it." She rested her head on the back cushion of the chair and suddenly there were two hands grabbing her head. She looked up and was now staring up at Sheldon's cock, stiff and he continued stroking it and began rubbing it along her moist lips.

Leonard pumped in and out of Penny's juicy cunt harder and deeper, "Oh my God Penny, after all of the problems we had on the way to Comic Con and then seeing the three of you all naked, I just had to take it out on someone."

She giggled as her tongue whipped out and ran along the thick head before her, "I'm glad you're taking it out on me, faster Leonard, pump me full of your cum." She opened her mouth wide to accept Sheldon's cock. She swallowed half of it and gagged when he went in too deep, too quickly.

Bernadette was on her back; she looked up and saw Sheldon driving into Penny's mouth. She let out a groan, "You go girl, twice in one day; you're on a roll!" She wrapped her legs around Raj and kicked at his ass as he shoved his thick, dark cock deep in her tiny hole.

Leonard slowed and looked to Bernadette, "What do you mean, twice in one day Bernadette?"

Penny gagged even more on Sheldon's cock, even though he was sliding out. She stroked it several times and turned her head, "Bernadette came all over my face earlier and she wants to see Sheldon do the same."

Bernadette smiled up at them, "Yeahhhhhh, that's it." She turned back to Raj, "Come on Raj, fill me up. I had enough tongues and fingers in me tonight, now I want that fat cock of yours fucking me and I'm ready to have you shoot your sperm in me."

Howard watched Raj drive his cock in and out of his bride and he was getting close to cumming. He had Amy on her knees and he was fucking her as fast and as hard as he could. He knew what Bernadette wanted and he hoped if she came hard, she wouldn't care if he did what they agreed on earlier. He was so turned-on watching Bernadette kick at Raj's back as he fucked Amy. He looked up and saw both Leonard and Sheldon filling Penny up from both ends. He let out a grunt and started cumming. He felt Amy tighten her cunt muscles and came along with him.

Bernadette saw this and was ready to watch Howard suck on Raj's cock. She released Raj and rolled him over and she climbed up off the floor. She went and sat on the sofa and wiggled her finger at Howard, "Come on over her Howie, I want Raj to fuck me doggy style and I want you under us."

He knew exactly what she had in mind and figured it was the best way to start out. He pulled out of Amy, his cock covered in a mixture of both of their orgasms. He flopped down on the sofa and watched Bernadette straddle him. She lowered her pussy to his face and turned to Raj, "Come on Raj, climb up here and fuck me. I'm so close to cumming and I want Howie to be up close as you fill me with your cum."

He hopped up and was behind her. He slid into her easily as he found her even wetter than a few minutes ago. He picked up the pace and slammed against her tight ass. The room was filled with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. He stiffened slightly when he felt Howard's tongue licking at Bernadette's pussy and once in a while, his tongue danced against his cock and balls.

Bernadette though her head back and arching her back, she shook violently as she started cumming. Her cunt muscles clutched at his cock, but tried not to tighten so much that he would cum. As her orgasm lessened, she suddenly rolled off the sofa and fell to the floor beside Howard and Raj.

Howard stared up at Raj's cock, coated in his bride's cunt juices. He reached up and grabbed hold of Raj's ass and before he could react, his lips closed around Raj's cock and he drew it deep into his mouth. He pulled harder on his ass as his tongue whipped out and ran all around his shaft. He felt his cock stiffen as he tasted his wife's juices on Raj. He sucked harder and felt Raj begin to shove his hips back and forth, fucking his buddy's mouth.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers