Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 19

Story Info
Sheldon in 3some with Bernie and then an orgy at a party.
6.3k words
4.75
24.4k
12
3

Part 49 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Author's note: The series continues with this season 6, episode 19. The series doesn't reset, but follows the show's story sequence.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

*****

Howard was so happy after having the honor of fucking Cinderella, he convinced Bernadette to throw their friends a dinner party.

While tidying up, Howard threw all of their crap in the walk-in closet to hide it from their friends.

Bernadette came into the room and saw what he was doing. As always, she looked amazing. Tonight she was wearing a white dress with a full skirt; the skirt was covered in large yellow flowers and over her upper body was a matching yellow sweater. The sweater was only buttoned under her breasts showing them off to her advantage. Her long blonde hair was curled at the ends and rested on those magnificent mounds of flesh. Her legs were covered in brown tights, but still couldn't hide her lovely shape.

She stepped into the closet, "What are you doing?"

"You said clean up; I'm cleaning up, heh."

"You can't just throw everything in the closet."

He chuckled, "You can tell me what to do or you can tell me how to do it, but you can't do both. This isn't sex. Speaking of sex, I'm very horny. What do you say about me getting Sheldon to have a threesome tonight? In our new king sized bed, I'd love to watch you two."

"Oh, I don't know Howard, how about Amy?

He chuckled, "Let her find her own threesome. Don't you worry about her, I have a plan."

She giggled, "Yeah, that would nice, but we'll see. She was putting her earrings in, "What happens of someone looks in our closet?"

They're coming over for dinner; no one will look in the closet."

"You don't know that. What if someone's looking for the bathroom and open that door?"

"It could work out. For all we know, there's a toilet in there somewhere."

Fine, after tonight we need to get a handle on this mess."

"You know what we should do? We should show the closet to Sheldon."

"Why?"

He chuckled, "Are you kidding? He's like a savant at organizing. You know everything in his apartment had a label on it, including his label maker, which has a label that says, "Label Maker."

She shook her head, "No, he's our guest. We can't ask him to straighten our closet."

"No, we wouldn't ask him. We'd just show him the closet and let the goblins in his head take it from there. I know, we could tell Leonard that we'd drive him home if he isn't done with the closet yet. That way you can seduce him and I can watch the two of you fuck like porn stars."

She smiled at him, "Only if you do to him what you and Raj did. I'd cream all over both of you if I saw that."

"I don't know Bernie, he's rather large."

She used her Mrs. Wolowitz voice, "Listen buddy, if this tiny 4'11" woman can manage his huge cock, so should you, take it or leave it buddy!"

There was a knock on the door and the group arrived. Howard answered it, "Hey, guys, come on in."

Penny strolled in, "Oh, it smells so good."

Bernie came in, "Thanks! Sheldon, I know tonight's the night you eat Thai food. I went to the Asian market, got the ingredients, and I made Thai food from scratch for you."

"Oh, you shouldn't have."

"It was my pleasure.'

"No, you really shouldn't have." He lifted a carry-out bag, "I brought my own."

She turned to Leonard, "You stopped and got him takeout?"

"I had no choice. He kept kicking the back of my seat."

She looked back at Sheldon, "I've been cooking all day."

"Well, now don't you feel silly?"

She got pissed and turned to Howard and blurted out, "Show him the closet."

Over dinner the main topic of conversation was centered on the three women and their Disney character costumes. Penny spoke up first, "Yeah, before I even told him about Disneyland, he was naked and pulling me into the bedroom."

Bernie chuckled, "Yeah, I got the same response, I turned the corner and struck a pose and he was naked from the waist up in a flash."

Amy let out a sigh, "Yeah, well it took me a lot longer. I had to act like I had bitten the poison apple and ask for a kiss to wake Snow White."

Raj chuckled, "Like you could be Snow White. I wasn't too far behind. I had lunch with Lucy and nearly got a kiss from her before she had a panic attack."

By the time dinner was done, all the talk about sex made everyone pretty turned on. Leonard tried to get Sheldon to leave, as did Amy. She wanted to put the Snow White costume on again, but he refused to leave. He wasn't done with the closet yet.

"Don't make me raise my voice, we gotta go Sheldon."

Howard turned to Leonard, "We can bring him home after he's cone."

Leonard stopped, "Wait, I don't have to drive him home, bye!"

Amy was disappointed, but what's new.'

Once the group was gone, Sheldon showed Howard the letter he received from his father on his eighteenth birthday. He grabbed it from Sheldon. He was upset, but tucked it away. He had bigger fish to fry tonight and would deal with that later.

Bernie was bouncing up and down on the bed. She had removed her shoes, tights and panties and now Howard tugged Sheldon by the arm. "Come on buddy, take a break, come sit here with Bernadette and me."

He was reluctant, he wanted to finish the closet and Howard promised he could later next week. He gave Sheldon one of Penny's perfect Long Island Iced Teas and he sucked it up like mother's milk. He was relaxed and giggled and laughed when Bernie leaned over and nibbled at his neck.

Her hand was on his knee and running it up and down his leg, she looked up at him, "You know Sheldon, on my wedding night, you had to be the best partner I had all evening. I was wondering if we could try that out again, I really, really enjoyed you."

He let out a tiny grunt when he felt her tiny hand encircle his semi-stiff cock. It quickly grew and he found her pulling at his neck, bringing his mouth down to hers. He kissed her lightly, but when she squeezed his cock, he fisted her golden hair in his fingers and meshed with her mouth like a fish and a lure.

Bernie managed to get his pants open and down around his knees. His jockey shorts followed and she stroked him up and down and shoved her tongue into his mouth at the same pace she was stroking his cock.

Sheldon tore his mouth from Bernadette's and buried his face in the crook of her neck. He sent chills all over her tiny body as he licked, nipped and sucked at the sensitive flesh. His fingers began plucking at the buttons on her bright yellow sweater. He chuckled because as soon as he got it open, Bernie tore it off and tossed it to the floor. Sheldon broke the kiss and leaned down and picked up the sweater, "Your closet got into the mess it was because you did just this." He tossed it to Howard, "Fold that and go and put it on the shelf showing sweaters worn once."

Bernadette shivered when he pulled away, but let out a groan and closed her tiny hand around his head and pulled him back in. She stroked his cock faster and leaned down, "I just have to suck that monster, Sheldon. First I wanna get you naked."

He helped her strip off his shirt and t-shirt. He toed off his shoes and Bernie tugged at his pants, shorts and socks. She now had him naked and she took a couple steps back. She ran her hands up and down her lush, tiny body. She started off at her tiny waist and ran her hands up and down her flat belly, up to her huge tits and through her hair. She released her hair, "You wanna see me naked, Sheldon?"

He nodded and lazily stroked his cock, "Um, how about doing a little strip tease for me Bernadette." He turned to Howard who was now naked too, "Put on some soft, sexy music on Howard, I wanna see how Bernadette reacts to it."

Howard did as Sheldon directed and he sat down beside Sheldon and watched his beautiful bride sway from side to side, back and forth.

Bernadette ran her hands down to her hips and slid downward until her hands reached the hem of her full skirt. She slid her hands under the dress and as her hands ran up her thighs, she took the skirt with her. She had the skirt up to her waist, flashing the two naked men her bare pussy.

Both Sheldon and Howard licked their lips as they gazed at the bare pussy, tight and glistening with her moisture. It was easy for them to tell she was already turned on. Her tight cuntlips were already puffy and blossoming as they filled with blood and swelled. They both groaned out when she released the skirt and the fashionable skirt fell to her knees again, covering her lush curves.

She spun around and ran her fingers through her hair and releasing it. Her hands ran along her neck and disappeared behind her back. She found the zipper and slowly lowered it. She drew it down to the base of her spine and placing her hand close to one shoulder; she slid the material off it, but held it in place with her chin. Her head rose and she turned and smiled at them. She bit her lower lips as she shook her shoulders and allowed the dress to fall away. She caught it, not letting it to uncover her huge breasts. She spun around and showed them both her sleek, tapered back. She giggled she heard them moan. They noticed she wasn't wearing a bra and her bare back was inviting their eyes.

She turned her head and it was her turn to let out a groan. Her eyes went to Sheldon's huge cock. Howard's long, slender fingers were wrapped around it and he saw stroking it at a torrid pace. Sheldon fell back to the bed and propped up his upper body, resting in his elbows. She saw his eyes never left her body.

Bernie licked her parched lips as she released the dress and let it fall to her waist. She squeezed her own tits, but her back was still to them. She whipped her head around, sending a veil of golden hair to fly over her bare shoulder. She spun around and she smiled when she saw Sheldon lick his lips and his hand went to Howard's head.

Howard's head was just a few inches away from his huge cock and when he applied pressure to his head; he closed his eyes and groaned loudly. Howard's lips parted and he closed his lips around the thick, mean looking, purple head. His eyes popped open as he darted from Bernie's lush, full tits, to Howard's mouth, now stuffed with the head of his cock buried in Howard's mouth.

Bernie let out a squeal and grabbed hold of the dress that hung low around her hips. She spun around and slowly bent over and pushed her bubble butt out at them. She wiggled the dress from side to side and pressed it hard against the plush cheeks of her ass. She lowered it and as her tight ass came into view, she released the dress and it floated to the floor. She kicked it aside and kicked off her flats leaving her now naked at the two men on the bed. She ran her hands all over her gorgeous ass and pulled her cheeks apart, showing the men both of her holes.

Howard turned his head just enough to watch his lovely bride showing them where she wanted their cocks. He lowered his head, taking more of Sheldon's cock into his mouth. His tongue flicked out and began teasing the underside of Sheldon's cock, his hand stroked the exposed flesh and his other hand massaged Sheldon's huge testicles.

Bernadette stood there, her feet frozen in place as she watched Howard sucking on Sheldon's cock. Her hands ran up and down her lush body. She hands went from her heavy tits, squeezing them and running her thumbs around her huge aeroules. She drifted lower, down her body to her flat belly and between her legs. Bernie slid two fingers between he glistening lips and dipped them into her tight hole. She pulled them out and ran them along her lips and opening her mouth; she sucked them in and cleaned them off.

Sheldon let out a groan and wiggled his fingers at her, "Come here Bernadette, I wanna taste you. Get up her on the bed and sit on my face."

She let out a squeal and stumbled over the dress that was around her feet.

Sheldon chuckled, "See, that's what you get for not hanging up your clothes."

She stopped beside the bed and placed her hands on her hips and using her Mrs. Wolowitz voice yelled out, "You wanna have me stop and hang it up now?"

Sheldon shook his head, "Lord no, but please do it later. Now climb up here and straddle my head."

She patted Howard's head, "I'm proud of you Howard and you have no idea how hot that is. I'm going to pay you back over and over again after Sheldon leaves."

Bernadette climbs up and straddled Sheldon's head, she faced his feet and lowered her body down She let out a loud groan when she felt his tongue pierce her tight lipped pussy and drove his long, thick tongue into her juicy hole. She leaned down and gripped his cock and stroked it several times and she motioned for Howard to come to the edge of the bed. She pointed the long, thick shaft towards him and whispered out, "Suck it Howard, watching you suck his huge cock was even hotter than watching you and Raj going at it."

Howard knelt on the bed and looked down at that huge piece of meat Bernadette was holding. He couldn't believe he shoved that monster into his bride's mouth and pussy. He took a deep breath and lowered his head. He allowed his hot breath to wash over Sheldon's cock. He heard him let out a moan and this spurred him on. He opened his mouth and flicked out his tongue, getting it wetter than before. He ran his tongue up and down the length, getting it covered in his saliva.

Bernadette let out a giggle and joined him, licking up and down at the opposite side. She met Howard at the tip and they exchanged tongues, and suddenly they were kissing.

Sheldon closed his eyes and allowed them to pleasure his cock, he just dove in and licked and sucked like a madman all over Bernadette's weeping pussy. He sucked at her clit, licked up and down her entire length and darted in and out of her pussy and ass holes.

Bernadette joined Howard as they alternated sucking on Sheldon's cock. It became a competition who could suck him deeper into their mouths.

Howard gagged and pulled back when he felt Sheldon's cock jerk and push against the back of his throat. He gripped the base harder and he watched as Bernadette took a deep breath and wrapping her lips around his cock, slowly lowered her mouth. He groaned and so did Sheldon as he watched the entire shaft disappear. He watched as her tongue darted out and with Sheldon's entire shaft down her throat, she began to swab his swollen nuts. She pulled off; a large thick stream of her saliva ran from her lips and covered Sheldon's cock. She screamed out as she started cumming. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she sat up, grinding her fluttering pussy harder against Sheldon's mouth.

Sheldon gripped her sweaty thighs and gently lifted her from his face. He was covered in her cream and he used the back of his hand to wipe it clean.

He tried holding her, but she was already on the move. She rolled onto her back and climbed to her knees. She threw one leg over his lower body and reaching back, grabbed hold of his slime covered cock. She swiped it up and down her entire length of her pussy, it too was covered in slime, but it was hers. She lodged it between her swollen lips and lowered her tiny body.

Howard, who was kneeling beside her, watched in awe as her tiny body once again, swallowed up his entire length, but this time it was her juicy cunt. He stood up in the bed and gripping her long blonde hair in his fist, he turned her head toward hm and shoved his cock into her open mouth.

Bernadette looked up at him with those large blue eyes and they were hooded in lust. She allowed him to grip her head and both Howard and Sheldon began fucking her at the same pace.

Howard drove it in hard and fast, sending it all the way in and his balls were slapping against her chin. He tried to keep pace with Sheldon, who was slamming upward as Bernie knelt up, giving him the space to do just that.

Bernadette couldn't kneel and longer and rested her ass on Sheldon's thighs, but she began riding him harder and faster. She was close to coming, but wanted to cum with Howard in her pussy this time. She remembered seeing one on Howard's pornos and wanted to try out something. She pushed Howard away and rolled off of Sheldon.

Both of the guys were suddenly fucking air and she giggled, "Don't worry guys; I'm not done with you yet. I want you, Sheldon to cum on my mouth and all over my face and I want you Howie, to fill my pussy with your load, so here is how it's gonna work. Sheldon, spin around and face the headboard and let me get down between your legs. Yes, just like that. Okay now you Howard; rest your ass on the headboard and grab my legs and lift me up and shove your cock into me from behind. I need you to hold me up so I can rest my hands on the bed and suck Sheldon off."

Howard did as she asked and suddenly her legs were up in the air. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she let out a grunt as he penetrated her pussy. He slid in easily after taking Sheldon's huge cock.

She rested her hands on either side of Sheldon's legs and she smiled at him as he gripped his cock and guided it into her mouth. They were off and fucking and sucking like a well-oiled machine. Her hair tumbled all over Sheldon's body as she bobbed her head up and down.

Behind her, Howard was pumping his cock in and out of her at a torrid pace. He knew he wouldn't hold off too long, this position was so hot, having his tiny bride nearly upside down as she was plugged from both ends.

Sheldon let out a groan and started cumming first. He could see her cheeks balloon out and grabbing his shaft, he pulled it from her mouth after the first two blasts. He aimed it at her face and sent blast after blast, covering her face and running across her forehead and into her hair.

When Howard saw this, he pumped even faster and sent his load deep into her pussy. He grabbed hold of her, not wanting to let go and breaking her neck.

Bernadette tried swallowing and she was relieved when Sheldon pulled his cock from her mouth. She swallowed and screamed out as he painted her face and Howard filled her pussy. She was beyond excited and started cumming too. She loved how Sheldon's hot cum covered her face and felt Howard's juices blend with hers as she came too,

Howard finished and pulled out of her and gently rolled her onto her side and she clung to the two men who gave her one of her most intense orgasms ever.

After a half an hour or so, both Sheldon and Howard cleaned up, dressed and Howard took him home.

Bernadette curled up into a ball and fell fast asleep, still covered and filled with the load from the two nerds she had come to adore.

The following day, Bernadette and Amy were in Penny's apartment, they were trying to figure out what was in the letter Howard's father sent to Howard.

Amy looked to Bernadette, "You know, you could ask Sheldon what was in that letter."

Bernadette shook her head, "Oh I can't do that. What kind of wife would I be if I didn't respect my husband's privacy?"

Penny chuckled, "What if I asked and you just happen to be in the room?"

Bernie replied, "That works!"

Penny headed for the door, "Okay, he's in the laundry room, let's head him off. You know Amy; we may have to get physical with him to make him talk."

Amy chuckled, "That I'd like to see, he's physically challenged and I wouldn't mind if you had to twist his arm."

Penny stopped at the top of the stairs, "I'm talking about sexual not beating him up."

Amy nodded, "I get that, I was saying the same thing, I wouldn't mind watching you getting sexually physical with him."

Bernadette giggled, "I don't think he's in any shape for any of that, after what Howard and I put him through, I'm surprised he had the strength to go to the laundry room."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers
12