Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 24

Story Info
A wild going away party for Leonard and Lucy starts it.
6.7k words
4.62
16.9k
9
1

Part 52 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Author's note: The series continues with this season 6, episode 24. The series doesn't reset, but follows the show's story sequence.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

***

Leonard, Raj and Sheldon were in the cafeteria, eating. Raj couldn't stop talking about the hot sex he was having with Lucy. He kept it a secret about her addiction. He didn't wanna tell them he still banged her, even after she told him about her issues.

Howard came rushing over to the table, Leonard I may have gotten you a job."

He frowned, "I have a job."

"In a couple of weeks, Stephan Hawking's team is sending an expedition to the North Sea to test hydrodynamic simulations of black holes. I found out one of their experimental physicists dropped out and I recommended you."

"Well, do you really think I have a shot?"

"Yeah, I've worked with Hawking, I talked you up. He knows your research. I think this could happen."

Leonard was stunned, "He kno--WOW!"

On the way home, Sheldon tried everything to discourage Leonard from going. Who was going to drive him around and take care of his needs? He finally found a topic that worried Leonard, "Things between you and Penny have never been better. I hope four months apart doesn't change anything."

Leonard pulled the car over and stopped. He turned and gave Sheldon a dirty stare.

Sheldon smiled, "I should've opened with that, huh?"

That evening, Raj had Lucy over at his place again. He was raring to fuck again, but didn't wanna rush her. He guided her over to his large telescope overlooking the ocean.

Lucy was staring into the eyepiece and listened to him, "If you look carefully at Venus, you should be able to see the International Space Station pass by," She leaned over a little more and wiggled her ass at him.

That was enough of an invitation for him. He slowly reached around and opened her khaki slacks. He lowered them, along with her panties and she kept her butt pushed back towards him. He quickly pulled out his hardening cock and lined it up with those thick lips. He pushed forward, "If you really concentrate, you'll see even brighter stars." He slid balls deep into her pussy, "See them yet?"

She gripped the telescope and pushed back against him, "Oh fuck yeah, I don't even need the telescope to see them. I can just close my eyes and watch them twinkle."

He gripped her hips and began pumping in and out of her at a rapid pace. He slid up under her loose fitting blouse and just like before, no bra. He captured those rock hard nipples and as he plucked away at them and tugged at them, her cunt began to tighten and as he felt her begin to cum, he lost it too and began filling her pussy with his jism. ""Mmmm, I just love watching stars, don't you?"

She straightened up, reached for a napkin on the table beside them and caught the cum that oozed out of her, "Yes, I'd have to say, astrophysics is becoming my favorite hobby, Raj." She pulled up her panties and slacks. "That was nice, we need to check out you telescope more often."

"You know Lucy; my friends are asking about you, they wanna meet you. What do you think?"

"Oh I don't know Raj, I know they are all beautiful people and I'm such a wallflower. I wouldn't feel comfortable around them."

"Do me a favor; just think about it, I'd really like you to meet them."

"Okay, I'll think about it, but no promises."

Over at Penny's apartment, Penny and Leonard were sitting down for dinner. He took a deep breath and let it out, "So listen, do you remember when I said the similarities of the equations of general relativity and hydrodynamics suggest you could find the equivalent of Unruh radiation in a large body of water?"

She smiled, "I thought I said that to you." She shrugged.

He smiled back, "Anyway, Stephan Hawking's team is looking into that, and I've been invited to join them."

She stared at him, "Wow, Hawking, good for you!"

"Well, it is, just, you know, I'd be gone for a while."

"Well, how long?"

"Three, four months."

She put her fork down, "Whoa!" And in a low voice she asked, "When would you leave?"

"In a couple weeks."

She was stunned, "Wow, okay, well, I'll just come visit you."

"That's the thing, you can't. I'll be on a ship in the North Sea."

"On a ship? Aren't they afraid Hawking will just roll overboard?"

"He's not gonna be there. He's just sending a team to research his theory."

She threw up her hands, Oh, okay, so four months."

He nodded, "Yeah, and I'm a little worried because things between us have been going great and I'd hate to do anything that screws that up."

She chuckled, "If you're gonna screw things up it's gonna be while you're here, not while you're away. I mean, look, you have to go. It sounds like an amazing opportunity. And I'm just basing that on how much I didn't understand what you said about it."

He smiled back at her, "Okay, I'll confirm the travel arrangements in the morning."

She bit her lip, "Okay, good."

"I do have to ask you one favor."

"Sure!"

"Sheldon's nervous about me leaving, keep an eye on him while I'm gone."

She scrunched up her nose, "Oh, I don't know. Remember what happened when I took care of your goldfish?"

"Well, flush Sheldon down the toilet and get me a new one."

She cracked up and it lightened the mood.

The next evening, the entire group was in Leonard's apartment eating. He was passing out drinks, "Really, you guys do not need to throw me a going away party."

Howard scoffed, "Are you kidding me? How often can you say bon voyage to someone when they're actually going on a voyage?"

Sheldon added, "Leonard, you're being selfish. We need to give you a proper send-off so we'll have closure when you die at sea and crabs eat your face."

Penny looked at him, "Sheldon, sweetie, shut up."

Bernadette chimed in, "You know, one of the things that helped me get through Howard being in space for so long was getting married before he left."

Penny looked at Leonard and then to Bernie, "Bernadette, sweetie, shut up!"

A couple days later, Raj was on his computer skyping with Lucy, "Friday night, my friends are having a party."

She panicked, "A party?"

He quickly added, "A little one. It's a farewell for Leonard, so all the attention will be on him. If you wear something brown and sit on the sofa, they won't even know you're there."

She shook her head, "I'm not sure."

"Please? Come on, don't make me beg."

"I don't know, when I get really nervous, I start to do stupid things."

"I do stupid things all the time, so we'll look good together."

She chuckled, "Not that kind of stupid things; I sorta get sexual and my addiction flares-up. I'd hate to meet your friends for the first time and shock the hell out of them."

"Impossible, we're all really close and we kinda know each other, you know... that way."

"You mean..."

"Yeah... sexually."

'How, how many of them, what am I agreeing to?"

"Well, sorta all of them, not at the same time, but one or two. Like I said, you'll blend in, pleaseeeeeeeeee!"

"All of them, you may be worse than me...Okay, but you have to stay near me so I don't get nervous and do something foolish. I gotta go and take some medication to calm my nerves, bye Rajesh!"

He signed off, "I think that went rather well."

Friday night arrived and everyone was decked out on their best attire. Penny; again was in a gorgeous, but simple black dress. It wasn't the same one she wore to entice Janine Davis. This one was longer, but just as sexy. Her long blonde hair was hanging loose, down past her shoulders and back. Leonard was in a two-piece suit and tie. Amy was in a dark brown, silky flowered dress and for once her legs were bare, showing them off. She was hoping Sheldon would loosen up and have coitus again with her. He was in a pair of dress slack and shirt, along with a tie, but wasn't wearing a jacket.

Bernadette was looking extremely sexy tonight. She was wearing a red, wrap-around dress covered in tiny flowers. Her legs were in blue tights and her hair was pulled back in a low ponytail and those dark red-framed glasses accented her large blue eyes and worked great with her red dress. Her lips matched her dress and looked extremely kissable. She was at the table where the drinks were, and as she was refilling her glass, she turned to Leonard, "Have you ever spent a long time in a boat before?"

He nodded, "Yeah."

She giggled, "Are you referring to the time we got stuck on the Small World ride at Disneyland?"

Sadly he replied, "Yeah."

Howard came over, looking weird as ever in a pair of purple pants and purple striped shirt, no tie, just a dickey. He poured himself a drink and looked to Leonard, "I'm proud of you, Leonard. Working out on the North Sea for months? That's really something."

He nodded, "I know, as far as science goes, this is the adventure of a lifetime."

Howie chuckled, "Ha, ha, maybe your lifetime, I went to space."

Leonard scowled, "It's not a competition."

"You're right, you're right. I'm really proud of you and I'm gonna miss you when you're gone. And space beats water." He turned and walked away.

Amy was sitting beside Raj, "Rajesh, I thought Lucy was coming?"

He was in a dress shirt, tie and a sleeveless vest, "She is, she's just running a little late. She wasn't sure what to wear. You know how it is, girls, always fussing about their hair, their makeup, she'll be here.

Sheldon turned off the stereo, "Can I have your attention, everyone? I would like to propose a toast to my best friend, Dr. Leonard Hofstadter. He had been presented with a wonderful opportunity and I couldn't be happier for him."

Leonard smiled, "Thank you, Sheldon; that must have been hard for you to say."

"Well, I mean it, I'm really happy for you, Cheers!"

Howard slipped over beside Sheldon, "That's really nice of you to try and be happy for Leonard. It must've killed you when I went to space."

Rajesh checked his phone, "Okay, everyone, she's on her way up, please don't make a big fuss or she may run out and I'll never have another woman like her, one who lets me have sex with her, hot messy sex."

When he said that, they all perked up. Sheldon and Leonard knew about it, he told them the morning after their all-nighter, but the ladies and Howard were unaware and were suddenly curious. He may have opened a can of worms.

There was a tapping on the door, he turned and looked at them all, "Act casual, ignore her when she comes in."

Bernadette came over, "We can't ignore her, that wouldn't be polite. We won't all rush her at once. I'll be by your side."

Raj opened the door and she looked like a totally different woman. Her hair was teased and looked like a runway model. She had on a silky black wrap-around dress with a plunging neckline, showing off a lot of skin, but not too much of breasts, seeing there wasn't much to show. Her legs were in black, sheer stockings and her feet were in black heels, accenting her slender legs. Her makeup was perfect, her lipstick was as red as Bernadette's dress and her eye makeup showed off her large eyes.

Raj's jaw dropped when he saw her, "Ah, Lucy, I'd like you to meet, my best friend's wife, Bernadette, Rostenkowski-Wolowitz."

Bernadette extended her hand and Lucy pushed it aside and pulled her in for a hug. She whispered to her, "I heard Raj fucked you. I can see why, you're a real knockout!"

Bernadette pulled back and was stunned, but cleared her throat, "Nice to meet you Lucy, would you care for a drink?"

She turned to Raj, "Are you going to introduce me to your other friend, Raj?"

He took her hand and after closing the door, he couldn't tear his eyes from her. He led her over to Howard, Amy and Sheldon. He made the introductions and when Sheldon and Howard tried to shake her hand, she hugged them both and casually brushed her hands against their crotch areas and smiled when she felt them both take a little jump. She was guided over to Leonard and Penny after the introductions were made; she hugged Leonard and whispered in his ear, "So you're gonna be out at sea for four months. You may wanna get a little extra before you leave. She hugged Penny, "Raj told me he really had a thing for you. He said your pussy lips are just like mine. I wouldn't mind exploring them and see if he was bullshitting me or not."

Penny was shocked and excited at the same time. She didn't know if she should be pissed or proud of her comment.

Raj was dumbfounded and couldn't believe how she was acting. He urged her over to the kitchen and the make-shift bar. The two of them stood behind the counter and he turned to her, "What is the matter with you Lucy? You're acting like a sex crazed slut."

She placed her hand on his chest and ran her hand downward till she cupped his bulge. She squeezed and giggled, "I told you I can't control myself when I get nervous around people I don't know and I revert back to my old self. I thought you'd like me this way. You forced me to come here, so deal with it stud!" She looked around and saw everyone staring at her.

She smiled back at them and turned and kissed Raj. She leaned in and nibbled at his neck and slowly sank to her knees behind the kitchen island. She knelt before him, hidden from the group and she deftly unbuttoned his pants, pulled down his zipper and dropped his pants and briefs. She gripping his cock, she stroked it a couple of times and enveloped his cock in her blood red lips.

Raj wanted to stop her, but her lips and tongue weakened his resolve. He turned to the group and they were all staring, shocked, but at the same time, they looked turned on by Lucy's brash behavior. They all slowly approached the kitchen counter and stood around, watching what she was doing to Raj.

Of course, Howard was the first to make a rude comment, "Well, you wanted a woman in your life Raj, looks like you got one hellava woman there."

Over to the side, directly in front of Lucy and Raj were Leonard and Penny. Leonard was behind Penny; he had his chin on Penny's shoulder. They were both watching Lucy.

Lucy's tongue was flicking out like a lizard, dancing from the dark swollen head down the shaft. Her elbows hit his pants and shorts and pushed hard and they settled around his feet. Her tongue rolled one of his swollen nuts and smiling; she turned her head and looked directly into Penny's eyes. She opened her mouth wider and sucked it in. She let it slip out, making a loud popping sound. She kept her eyes on Penny, "Mmmm, don't you just love sucking cock?" She spread her legs and allowed her wrap-around dress to part and slip from her slender legs. Her thong was sheer and she petted her fat lips, "See Penny, just like Raj said, nice and thick. Raise your dress and let me see if he was telling the truth."

Leonard's cock was now as stiff as a pipe and he gripped Penny's hips and ground his cock against her lush ass. He raised one hand and swept her long blonde hair from her neck. He kissed and nipped at her sensitive flesh. He caught her earlobe and tugging on it, her whispered, "Do it Penny, show Lucy how nice and thick your cuntlips are. I bet by now they're wet and glistening with your juices. If you do it, I'll release my cock and slid it into you from behind. That will really show her, won't it?"

Penny's breathing was ragged and she bit her lower lip and her eyes rolled back in her head. She opened her eyes, focusing on Lucy. She knew Leonard was correct; she was already wet and getting wetter by the second. Her hands were a moving on their own. She grabbed hold of the hem of her dress and slid it up her lush thighs. They kept on going up and up and up and she wiggled a little and tossed the dress on a nearly barstool. She stood there in only a tiny thong and a matching black bra. She let out a gasp when she felt her bra go slack; Leonard popped it open and felt her thong sliding down her legs. Standing before Lucy, naked except for her high heels, she kept them on. They made her taller than Leonard, allowing him to do what he whispered in her ear. She licked her lips as Lucy plucked at the strings holding her thong together and her mouth watered. They were nearly as thick as hers and Penny wanted to taste the droplets of dew that were clinging to them.

Moving as if in a trance, Lucy crawled on her hands and knees until she reached Penny's juice-laden pussy. She leaned in and she let out a loud squeal. Just as she was about to envelope Penny's pussy, she saw Leonard's cock slide in from behind and watched those large fat lips cling to the shaft sliding into Penny's body. She inhaled Penny's musky scent and she rose up a few inches and her tongue flicked out and worried Penny's blood-red clit. She felt Leonard's cock sliding along her chin as she sucked the stiff bud between her lips. She released Penny's clit and clutched at her sturdy thighs as Raj plunged his cock into her pussy. She was pushed against Penny and Leonard and Penny nearly lost their balance.

Raj steadied her and gripping her hips, be began plowing into her as hard and sending his cock deep into her tiny body. He clutched at her wild hair as he pulled back. He fought with her, wanting to kiss her, but Lucy wasn't about to relinquish Penny's pussy.

Bernie was leaning over the other side of the kitchen island, her dress was around her waist and Howard was behind her, his pants were stuck around his ankles as he found her pussy and began pumping in and out of her.

Howard drove in and out of her going nice and slow. He loved how Bernie's tight pussy felt around his cock and how she tightened every time he slammed into her and wiggled against her butt. He reached up and grabbed her low ponytail. They were both watching as Lucy licked at Penny's pussy and Leonard's cock. Howard slowly withdrew from her pussy and she let out a groan of disappointment. He spun her around and pulled at the string holding her dress secure. He slid it off her shoulders and grabbing her around the waist and with her help; he lifted her up and planted her lush ass on the kitchen island.

Bernie kicked off her shoes and planted the heels of her feet on the counter. She spread her legs out as wide as possible and grabbing Howard, she guided his head between her legs. She used her other hand to slide her tiny panties to one side, uncovering her wet pussy.

Howard buried his face in her snatch and lapped away at it like a puppy dying of thirst. He sucked at her juicy hole and coming in contact with her clit, he sucked at it, using his tongue to flick it up and down, side to side.

Bernie leaned back and turned her head to watch the foursome below her on the floor. She felt an intense orgasm building deep in her tiny body.

Across the room, Amy and Sheldon were the last to join in on the group sex. Sheldon was sitting on the back of the sofa. His ass rested on the top, his legs were spread wide and he was naked.

Amy, naked too was kneeing on the seat cushion and she had her head between his legs. Her jaw was opened as wide as she could and her mouth was stuffed with his cock. Her one hand was cradling his nut sack, caressing it gently. She pulled her mouth from his shaft and began licking up and down his monstrous cock.

Leonard was having a rough time fucking Penny in the position he was in. He slowly withdrew his cock from her and grabbing her hand, he led her over to the sofa beside Sheldon and Amy. He sat down and pulled Penny down to the couch. He guided her onto his cock and as soon as she bottomed out. He grabbed her beautiful tits and began ravishing them. He sucked on one huge aeroule and then moved the other one.

Sheldon leaned down and played with her other breast as Penny scooted over and joined Amy. She licked at the lower portion of his cock, while Amy worked on the head and capturing a couple drops of pre-cum, she turned her head and offered it up to Penny.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers
12