Big Bang Theory Season 07 Ep. 01

Story Info
Everyone has sex, just not with their partners.
24.7k words
4.67
26.1k
19
2

Part 53 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Author's note: The series continues with this season 7, episode 1. The series doesn't reset, but follows the show's story sequence.

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

***

Sheldon had bad dreams about Leonard on the explorative science ship. He dreamt Leonard was swept away by a Kraken. Waking up, he rushed over to Penny's apartment and knocked three times, "Penny, Penny, Penny!"

She opened the door and she looked incredible. Her hair was mussed up from sleeping and her tiny pink nighty did little to hide her large, heavy breasts.

Sheldon stopped, suddenly no longer thinking about the Kraken. He stepped into the room and pulled her roughly to his body. He plastered his mouth to hers and even though she briefly struggled, it quickly dissipated and she returned the kiss.

"Oh hell Sheldon, I tried to be good, but I've been without sex for so long!" She grabbed him by the arm and nearly dragged him into her bedroom. She tore off his robe, ripped open his pajamas and reaching down; she tugged his pajama bottoms to the floor. Penny pushed him to the bed and slid the strap of her loose fitting nightly off her shoulders. It fell to her waist and she pushed it off. She climbed up onto the bed and straddling his legs, she grabbed hold of his cock and started sucking on his huge member.

Sheldon's hands went to her head and clutched at her silky blonde hair. He tried guiding her mouth on his cock, but was unable to do so.

Penny was working at a pace that would bring Sheldon to orgasm before he was ready. It had been two weeks since Leonard's been gone and she knew she couldn't last the two to three months. She decided to make Sheldon her fuck of choice and would turn him into a play toy for her in bed. She ripped her mouth off his huge cock and climbed up him long, slender body. Her large tits swung from side to side. She reached down and grabbed hold of his cock in her large Nebraska man-hand. She tightened her grip and her fingers still didn't meet. She wanted more foreplay, but she would work on that with him later. Right now she wanted cock and she wanted it buried deep in her pussy. She fed him her tit and as she watched him suck like a starved newborn, she lowered her body. She took him into her tight pussy. Two weeks without cock, nearly a record for her. She ripped her tit from his mouth as she threw her head back, arched her back and ground her lush ass against his straining thighs. She shook and quivered as she let out a high pitched scream, "Fuck me Sheldon, give me all of that cock, I need to feel you deep in my body."

Sheldon was still in shock. He came over because he had a terrible nightmare about Leonard and now he was betraying his best friend. He closed his eyes, it had been a couple weeks since he fucked Amy; she was out of town at a conference with Bernie. He was about to regain some of his faculties and push Penny off his cock. He let out a groan when he felt her begin riding his cock and at the same time work her muscles, coxing his boiling cum from his swollen balls. He opened his eyes and looked up into the green eyes of this amazing blonde bombshell. He lost all abilities to resist. His hands ran down her body. He cupped her luscious ass and cupping them; he pulled hard at those incredible cheeks and began guiding her up and down on his stiff cock.

Penny was close to cumming, she wanted it to last, but she was in such dire need of an orgasm. She burnt out her vibrator fantasizing about Leonard and his fat cock. She leaned down, her long blonde hair draped over Sheldon's neck and upper body. She closed her lips over his and planted a hot, soul-searching kiss on his lips. She felt his cock swell up as it scraped over and over again against her stiff clit. She lost it and began flooding his cock with her juices.

Sheldon was trying to hold off. He didn't wanna betray Leonard. It was one thing to have sex with her, but to ejaculate in her was another. He felt her cunt muscles clutch at his cock and he felt her releasing her orgasm all over his cock. He felt the heat and the slimy wetness and it was just too much to resist. He kissed her back passionately as he grunted out and began filling her neglected pussy with his hot, creamy sperm. He forced her mouth from his and he buried his face in the crook of her neck. He was gasping for air as he pumped the remainder of his potent seed in her pussy.

Afterwards, Penny's head was on his bare chest. He was still breathing heavily and she played with the tiny hairs of his chest. "Are you going to tell me why you knocked on my door in the middle of the night, Sheldon?"

He scoffed, "I was thinking you missed Leonard, I can see now that I was correct. I also wondered that missing him was causing you to have bad dreams; like the kind you'd get if you watched Clash of the Titans, right before you went to bed."

She played aimlessly with his semi-erect cock, she stared up at him with glassy dark green eyes, "Sweetie, did you have a bad dream?"

He played with her long hair and smiled weakly at her, "To be honest, I did."

She closed her hand around his cock and stroked it firmly, "Aw, that's rough."

He pushed her head towards his growing dick, "Perhaps I should sleep here, so you don't miss Leonard as much, cause you're being kind of a baby about it."

Her lips closed over his cock and sucked him back in. She popped her lips off his cock and continued stroking his cock, "You know what? That would make me feel better. What do you say, until Leonard returns from the North Sea, you stay here. We can comfort each other, but we can't let Leonard or Amy know about it."

"You want me to keep a secret?"

She scoffed, "You wanna stay here? That's the cost. We keep it from Bernadette, Howard, Raj, Amy and most of all, Leonard."

He guided her mouth back down to his cock, "Okay, it's a deal, now what were you doing?"

She chuckled and her lips wrapped around his cock and swallowed half of his length. She let him guide her mouth this time. She had her itch scratched, but sucking on Sheldon and having him playing with her swaying tits again, the itch was returning. She released his cock and planted several kisses on his thighs. She climbed up beside him and turning away from him, she ground her ass against his cock. She finally stopped moving and drifted off to sleep. He nodded off too after he heard Penny's steady breathing.

In the middle of the night she woke up and although she was torn about betraying Leonard, she found it very comforting to have a lukewarm body against her. She decided then and there she would turn Sheldon into a sexual play toy for her and teach him the ways of the dark side and release him once Leonard returned.

In the morning, she got up before him, a challenge on its own seeing Sheldon was always up early. She donned a skimpy robe and hurried into the kitchen to make him breakfast. Seeing it was Monday, that was oatmeal day. She hurried across the hall and got oatmeal. She didn't normally have oatmeal, but knew he had to keep his schedule.

Sheldon came into the kitchen; he was a little taken aback. First because she was up before him and secondly, she was making breakfast, "Penny are you feel okay? You didn't fall out of bed last night and bump your head, did you?"

She scoffed, "Good morning to you too Sheldon. Come on, I know today is Monday and Monday is oatmeal day. I prepared it just the way you like it, here."

He stared at her and she looked very appealing, in her pink robe, loosely wrapped around her body. Her pink nightly beneath it showed a good deal of her breasts and suddenly he felt another stirring in his loins. He cleared his throat, "Ummm, okay, but something isn't right here. You're up first, you made the correct breakfast for Monday and..." He cleared his throat, "I'm having feeling for you that I shouldn't be feeling right now."

She sat down beside him and placed her hand on his thigh. She saw the lump growing in his pajamas and giggled, "Is there something growing in your pajamas again, Sheldon? I know we sorta lost control last night. I was thinking you're missing Amy. I'm missing Leonard; I believe we could come to an agreement to help each other out. I'd love to show you the finer aspects of love making and in the process make you even more appealing to Amy. I'd get my frustrations satisfied, it could be a win-win for the both of us; what do you say?" She gave him a sexy pout, holding her breath, waiting for a reply.

A tiny smile crossed his lips, "If I become any more appealing to Amy, I'm gonna need to beat her off with a stick, but I do wanna help you. I'd rather you take out your sexual frustrations out on me rather than some strangers or one of your old boyfriends. I did promise Leonard that I would look out for you."

She giggled, "See, a win-win, I told Leonard I'd take care of you too."

He grimaced, "Yeah, but I don't think he meant for us to copulate to take care of one another."

She smiled, "But he didn't say not too, right? And it's the best way to stay close and make sure I don't stray."

He nodded, "I guess you're right. Okay, you can take me to work and after you pick me up, you can take me out for Thai food. After dinner, I'm all yours. Think of something you know I never tried before, if I'm gonna learn from you, make it something you know Amy would enjoy."

She chuckled, "Oh I will Sheldon, I will. Now eat up, go and get ready for work and I'll shower here and change. Oh, wait a second. We can start by having shower sex. Have you ever done that before, Sheldon?"

He shook his head, "No, but I can see it's a perfect way to save water, okay, let's do it. I'll finish eating, you get your clothes and we'll go over to my place. I don't wanna put on dirty pajamas after showering here."

He turned back and worked on eating while Penny looked at him and smiled, "This is going to be one hellava experiment; I sure hope Leonard doesn't find out, it will kill him." She hurried into the bedroom and by the time she came out, Sheldon was already gone. She hurried across the hall and ran into the bathroom. She tore off her robe and her nighty. She pulled back the curtain and her jaw dropped.

He was covered in soap suds, he was stroking his stiff, huge cock and he looked at her naked body. He felt his cock stiffen even more, "I began without you, come on in and you can take over, I guess."

She stepped in and pulled the curtain shut. She slowly sank to her knees and replaced his hand with her own. The warm shower spray hit her back and drenched her hair. She swept it from her face and began stroking his monster-sized cock up and down. She tickled his nuts as her other hand ran up and down his sturdy slender thighs. She stroked him up and down over and over again. She brought him to the brink of orgasm several times, but squeezed him hard, taking away the urge to cum.

He took note of how she accomplished this and put it in his file for sexual shower sex education. He knew it was getting late and urging her to her feet, "We have to hurry, I don't wanna be late for work, Penny."

She threw her wet hair over her shower and turned around. She gripped one of the towel bars and leaned over. Her luscious, wet ass was shaking before him. She looked back and licked her lips, "Okay Sheldon, give it to me. Slide that big cock into me. I wanna feel your cock in my body."

His cock stiffened more just hearing her say that. He grabbed hold of her lush hips and pulling her back; he shoved forward and felt the incredible heat of her cunt as it enveloped his cock. He reached around and cradled her swaying tits in his hands and he began to fuck her from behind.

Penny nearly came from his penetration, "Oh yeah, Sheldon, fuck me. Play with my tits and twist my nipples, Women just love that."

He did and felt her pussy clutch at his cock. He filed that away too. He pumped in and out and leaning over, he saw her sweep her hair from her neck. He took it she wanted him to kiss her there and doing this he noticed he got another favorable reaction from her. He pumped harder and harder and he felt her legs begin to shake. It was just too much for him and just as he started cumming he heard Penny yell out.

"No Sheldon, don't cum in me. Shower sex, you cum all over your partner's face, it's so hot and very sanitary, cleans up nicely." She spun around and knelt before him. She opened her mouth and just as she did that, he exploded and drenched her face and hair with is hot cum.

He looked down and let out a loud grunt, "Oh my dear Lord, you're so right Penny, hot, extremely satisfying." He saw her rubbing her clit and saw her eyes close as she came too. He rinsed her off and turning off the shower, pulled back the curtain. "Thank you Penny, the sex was very satisfying and the education was far better than I could have imagined. I think this is going to be very fruitful. Come on and dry off and get dressed, I don't wanna be late."

She rolled her eyes and thought to herself, "Yes this is going to be a lot of work... and fun mixed in. She knew she had a lot to teach him. She just hoped he could keep it all from Leonard. She'd talk to him later about this." She dried her hair and dress and as she came out of the bathroom, he was already by the door, waiting to leave for work.

That afternoon in the cafeteria, Raj was still upset about losing Lucy and Howard tried to break him of Lucy, "Listen Raj, you can speak to women now, try meeting new women. There's a welcome party for incoming post-docs tonight. Go to it and meet someone."

He upset Raj, "You think you're so cool because your wife is hot?"

Howard pressed his hand to his forehead on disgust, "Look, Bernie's at a neuroscience conference with Amy. I'll go with you."

"You would do that for me?"

He chuckled, "Of course, you're my friend. I want you to be happy."

He smiled, "Thanks!" He looked to Sheldon, "Since Amy's out of town; would you like to join us?"

He had to stifle his thought. He was going to speak about Penny, but covered it, "I want you to be happy too, but not enough to do anything about it."

Penny picked him up after work and had something really special lined up for him. She looked amazing, dressed in a black cropped top. It had a zipper from the neckline to the bottom. Her belly was bare and below that she was wearing a white, silky wrap-around skirt. When she moved, it showed a tiny pair of lacy panties. Her hair was pinned up and held there with one hair stick.

He hopped in the car and looked her up and down, "My Lord Penny, you certainly look sexy. Did you wear this just for me?" He grinned as he looked at her long sexy legs. He liked her tiny sexy black ankles boots.

She shook her head, "Oh yes, but not like you think. I'm taking you out for your first lesson on how to treat a lady and I'm going to make you especially hot. Just remember you can't touch me while we are where we are going. There will be a lot of time for that later, do you understand?"

He nodded, "Okay I understand, but I don't see how this helps me in my education on how to treat women or make me a better lover."

She giggled, "It's all about delayed gratification. It will get you so hot, that after we leave you will be freer and open to try almost anything. Does that make sense?"

He scoffed, "I don't think that will happen, but unlike most things, I agreed to let you be my teacher. I will try and go into this with an open mind."

She turned the corner and entered the parking lot and turned off the engine.

As soon as Sheldon saw where they were, he panicked, "I don't think this is a very good idea, Penny. I'm a renowned physicist and shouldn't be seen in a place like this."

"Sheldon, you're supposed to be so smart, tell me, what professor at your university would be here to see you walking in?"

He chuckled, "I guess you're right Penny, but if I see anyone who's at the university, I'm leaving."

She shook her head again, "You have the same amount of dirt on them as they have on you. You have nothing to worry about." They entered and suddenly Sheldon was unable to see anything. After being in the bright light of the late afternoon sun, the dark entrance took a while to get accustomed to. After a few moments, their eyes adjusted to the darkness and Penny led Sheldon to a table near the stage.

Sheldon looked up and his jaw dropped. He was staring at a near naked petite redhead. He shielded his eyes, but spread his fingers to look at the stunning redhead.

Penny flopped down beside him and pulled his hand away from his face, "Real slick Sheldon, I saw you looking through your fingers. You're bringing even more attention to yourself doing that."

Sheldon lowered his hands, but wasn't able to get very comfortable. He constantly shifted and his hands went from the table, to his lap, but knew that wasn't a very good idea and placed them back on the table.

Penny caught the attention of a waitress and when she came over to the table and saw Sheldon's nervousness, she made a point to tease him.

"Hi sweetie, what can I get you?"

Penny broke in, "I'll have a beer, and he'll have a Long Island Ice Tea."

Sheldon looked up at her; he couldn't tear his eyes from the tall half-naked raven haired beauty. He noticed how her long hair was draped over her pert breasts and he could feel his cock begin to stiffen. He turned to Penny, "How can any red-blooded male not get an erection looking at all of these half-naked and near-naked women?"

She giggled, "Well, first of all, you shouldn't be fussing so much; you're bringing attention to yourself. Secondly, TMI Sheldon! You can cross your legs or just let it perk up naturally. I'd have to guess, nearly every man in the bar here is in the same predicament as you are, just go with it." She lowered her hand and placed it in his lap. "Mmmm, you weren't lying about having an erection; just don't let it go off. So what do you think, interesting huh?"

He looked from one half naked dancer to another. He nodded, "Very informative Penny, but I'm still not aware of the reason for you bringing me here."

She giggled and squeezed his cock and pulled her hand away. "You didn't notice at the entrance did you? Tonight is amateur night and I signed up to dance. I wanna see how hot I can get you. Afterwards, I'm going to take you back to my apartment and I'm going to fuck you till you drop." She smiled at him and giggled loudly when what she said sank in.

Sheldon was stuttering, "I don't know what to say Penny. What if someone you know sees you stripping?"

She nodded at him, "Look around Sheldon, see anyone who would associate with either of us out of this place? I'll be dancing to the audience, but I'll be doing it all for you, gonna get you so hot." Her hand slid up his thigh and felt his cock. It had grown longer and stiffer. "I better get onstage before this thing goes off." She squeezed it again and moved away.

"How long do we have to wait, my drink is already half gone and I'd hate to order another one."

She smiled, "Oh you're gonna need another one, Sheldon. The amateur contest doesn't begin for at least half-an-hour. I found out I'm second to go on, so while I'm backstage, behave yourself and don't make a scene."

He finished his drink and was halfway done with his second when the amateur contest began. The first woman was a tall, brunette, his jaw dropped when her bra was removed and her DD breasts came tumbling down. He squirmed around and absently rubbed his stiff cock. He finished his drink and quickly ordered a third one. Just as it arrived, Penny came strutting onto the stage.

Penny was wearing what she had on at the table, except now her feet were strapped into a pair of four inch fuck me heels. She swung around the pole and facing Sheldon, she rolled her hips and her flat, bare belly. She leaned over and her black cropped top was unzipped showing her deep cleavage. She blew him a kiss and shook her shoulders and her unencumbered tits threatened to pop free. She stood up and moved across the stage, shaking her tight ass at him. She danced around, reaching up, she grabbed the tab and looking out into the crowd, she stopped when she saw Barry Kripke staring up at her. She knew if Sheldon saw him, he'd dart out of there like the place was on fire. She winked at him and came closer to him and pressed her index finger to her lips and motioned for him to keep quiet. She tugged at the zipper till the top came completely undone. She shrugged her shoulders and the top came off. She shook her bare, fat tits at Kripke; winking at him she spun around and grabbed hold of pole, she hopped up and wrapped her muscled legs around pole and clung high on it. She reached up and pulled the one stick holding her long blonde hair up in place. Her thick, shiny blonde hair came tumbling down and releasing the pole, she fell downward. Her long hair swept back and forth across the floor, her large tits swayed and her strong thighs clung to the pole.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers