Big Bang Theory - Sheldon and Penny Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but she got sick too," he replied, "she thinks she took a drink order from the same guy who got you sick, and she says we haven't been going out long enough for me to see her sick...so here I am." Howard could not believe his luck: here was the blond goddess that was the center of his wet dreams, feverish sweat glistening off every square inch of her nude body, fucking his friend.

Now Penny turned to look at Howard, Sheldon's cock still lodged solidly inside her cunt, but it was not the phone he was using to take pictures of her that caught her eye; it was the fact that his pants were bunched around knees, and his free hand was masturbating his cock. It was incredibly long, surprising Penny, but also exceptionally thin, like a foot-long hot dog. Her nearly delirious mind then reached an incongruous conclusion: here she was cheating on the man she loved, but realizing that Leonard's cock was the perfect amalgam of Sheldon's and Howard's and therefore perfect for her. It was longer than Sheldon's, and thicker than Howard's...in short, it fit her perfectly. At that moment she didn't so much feel guilt, as sorrow and loneliness that "her nerd" was not with her on Valentine's Day. She sarcastically suggested to Howard, "why don't you put the phone away, that's not exactly my best side anyway."

"I'll be the judge of that," he mumbled as he put the phone back in his pants pocket.

Hearing Sheldon's next statement brought her back to reality, "come on Howard, don't just stand there; why don't you join us."

As Howard was almost instantaneously shucking his clothes, Penny blurted out, "wait...what..." It was then that she was certain that Sheldon was "out of it," because the real Sheldon would never suggest sharing anything with anyone. It wasn't so much that he was selfish (although that was part of it), so much that he just plain possessed no social skills whatsoever.

Howard approached the bed, gave Penny a lecherous wink, tapped his phone/camera, and suggested to her that he might want to "hook-up" with her on a regular basis. "After all," he smugly stated, "we wouldn't want Leonard to find out about this."

"No, we wouldn't," she surprised him, "and depending on what kind of future you see yourself having with my friend Bernadette, I don't think she would be very happy to know her boyfriend forced his way in here and raped me; because that is what I will swear happened. And by the way, I know you will delete those pictures, right. I think what we have here is a Mexican-Standoff, so let's just enjoy the moment."

"Bitch," Howard mumbled under his breath, then added, "but what about him," nodding at Sheldon, "the human tattle-tale."

Penny proclaimed, "I don't think he is going to remember anything; he's so hopped-up on Nyquil and vodka I'm surprised he's still conscious."

Howard had climbed onto the bed behind Penny and was about to ask how they were going to proceed when she leaned over, grabbed the bottle of baby-oil Sheldon kept on his nightstand (not for the reason most people would guess...this was Sheldon...it was to prevent scratchy elbows) and handed it to Howard. "Here, please do me a favor and use this. It somehow seems appropriate that you get my ass-hole." Penny had never been particularly fond of anal sex, but did indulge it occasionally to keep from being predictable; and was finding the thought of a double-penetration quite intriguing. She had never attempted it before, and the opportunity seemed too perfect to pass up.

Sheldon was getting fidgety and that was a good thing because the more he squirmed, the more his giant cock stimulated her cunt. She knew the window of opportunity was dwindling and soon Sheldon would pass out, but she couldn't let that happen before she felt his cum inside her. As Howard squirted the lubrication along his length, Penny leaned forward until she was laying on Sheldon's smooth chest. He was nearly incoherent now as the Nyquil "cocktail" took full effect and he giggled, "look at your breasts squished between us...they look like pancakes...do you like pancakes...let's make some."

Penny reached behind her and spread her wonderful ass cheeks as Howard nudged his purple crown against her ass hole. Since his cock was relatively thin, when he pushed forward it quite easily broke through her sphincter muscle and slid into her ass. Without pausing, Howard grasped Penny's thin waist and pushed steadily forward until the entire twelve inches was buried in her ass hole. "Now that is a great ass," Howard congratulated her as he began to slowly fuck her.

"Oh my fucking God," shrieked Penny as she felt her body stretching to accommodate the two cocks. Having her ass filled, made Sheldon's cock feel even larger as her holes stretched and the sensation of the two cocks rubbing against each other inside her was indescribable. "Oh shit...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me," Penny demanded as she thrashed between the two nerds. Howard began to slam in and out of her butt while Sheldon still just lay there; but somehow having her cunt stretched around his monstrous cock was enough. Although never a fan of anal sex, the sensation of Howard's totally slick "hot dog" sliding in and out of her ass was almost soothing and Penny was totally enjoying it (although she would never admit it to Howard).

Having his cock stimulated by Howard's seemed to arouse Sheldon and he began to move his hips ever so slightly, fucking Penny without even realizing it. "Your cocks feel so fucking good," she screamed, "fuck me...fuck me."

Howard reached around Penny, grasped her perfect tits and began to pinch her jellybean nipples between his bony fingers. "Just to let you know," he whispered in her ear, "you're about to get as ass-full."

In her feverish, drunken state, Penny tried to concentrate on what to do next and she reached down between their bodies and began to squeeze Sheldon's balls. Suddenly his entire body began to convulse...his arms and legs flailed uncontrollably and Penny thought she had killed him. Then she realized it was just Sheldon over-reacting as usual as his cock began to pump her full of his cum. He was now actually fucking her as his body thrust upward into her pussy. "Ahhhhhhh, oh my fucking God," Penny breathlessly screamed as her body twitched and went into a spasm when she felt Sheldon's scalding hot cum squirting deep inside her cunt. When she felt her ass filling up with Howard's seed Penny thought she was going to explode...she had never had such an intense orgasm...she almost lost consciousness as her sweaty nude body writhed between them.

Sheldon's cum seemed to be endless and Penny suspected that he had never before had an orgasm. "Fill my cunt sweetie... fuck my holes...jam those fucking cocks into me...fuck me harder," Penny screeched as she ground her pelvis against Sheldon's.

"Oh my," was all Sheldon was coherent enough to mutter as his cum continued to erupt into Penny's hole. Subconscious reflexes took over and he actually began to thrust his hips upward, jamming his enormous log up into her cunt stretching her walls even farther.

"Holy fucking shit," Penny blurred her words as she could feel Howard's semen drooling out of her ass and mixing with Sheldon's to further lubricate her pussy, "fuck me...fuck me."

Howard jerked his penis out of it's warm tunnel and squirted his remaining fluids all over Penny's pale back, creating white blotches all along her vertebrae. He swiftly scooted around on the bed, straddled Sheldon's head and aimed his cock at Penny's face. The few remaining squirts landed on her forehead and dripped down her nose, as she gave him a look that could kill. She surprised him though when she winked at him, stuck her tongue out and caught a drop that fell from the tip of her nose. He smiled broadly and slid down to sit on the edge of the bed, watching the two friends who were still coupled. He stared between Penny's legs and was still amazed how wide her pussy had stretched to accommodate Sheldon's tool.

Completely exhausted, Penny raised up on her knees and let Sheldon's shriveling cock slip out of her cunt. She immediately felt empty and somehow lonely. Sheldon whimpered drowsily, "would you mind getting off of me...I'm sick you know." Before she was entirely off his lap, he had already begun to curl up in the fetal position. Penny used his pajama bottoms to wipe his groin and then pulled the blanket up to cover him.

As she sat on the edge of the bed beside Howard, not even self conscious about her nudity, she realized that her legs were wide apart and Howard was staring as if hypnotized between them. Glancing down she was surprised to see that her cute little slit had been replaced by big wide open hole that resembled a toy-train tunnel; and a river of white fluid was drooling out of the bottom. The only thing that distinguished her pussy from a train tunnel was the color. Her entirely flushed blood vessels had created the most vivid hot-pink tunnel that any toy train aficionado had ever seen. It was as if she could read Howard's perverted mind and she was too exhausted to resist as she lay back on the bed, spread her legs even farther and agreed, "go ahead, whatever you want."

A huge grin on his face, Howard cupped his thumb inside his other four fingers and ever so gently twisted his hand into Penny's widely stretched cunt until it was all the way inside her; wrist deep. Sheldon's cum provided all the lubrication necessary as Howard began to slowly fist fuck Penny. Her body squirmed as Howard increased the speed and she groaned, "oh my fucking God...fuck me Howard...fuck me." He wiggled his fingers inside her, touching her G-spot and every other nerve as her hips bucked against his wrist. He closed his hand and jammed it as far up her as he dared, violently fisting her cunt...his hand sliding in and out with blazing speed.

"Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me," was all Penny could say as she felt her cunt spasm around Howard's wrist. Her magnificent legs stuck straight out, she pinched her jellybean nipples until they ached and she flooded Howard's fist with her juices as she experienced a massive orgasm. The combination of the sensory overload, Nyquil, tequila and her fever finally was too much to bear and Penny lost consciousness with Howard's fist still inside her.

Observing that she was still breathing, a grateful Howard removed his hand from her pussy, and proceeded to carry her (with some difficulty), into Leonard's room. She had given him carte-blanche permission to do anything he wanted, so he arranged her nude body flat on her back in a spread eagle position and used his phone to take pictures of her from every possible angle. He took close-ups of her wide open cunt with drops of Sheldon's cum still visible. He fucked her pussy several times, taking "selfies," although he could barely feel it since her hole was still stretched. He licked her cunt and bit her nipples, taking pictures of everything.

He searched Leonard's room; found one of his authentic, authorized and numbered Darth Vader action figures ("stupid Penny would have called it a toy," he muttered to himself) and slid it up Penny's pussy so that just the black head stuck out. He had already thought of a caption for the photo: "Lord Vader emerges from one of space's deepest black-holes," and laughed out loud at his wit. Even though they had an arrangement and he could never show the pictures to anyone, he would always have them for his own enjoyment. If things didn't work out between him and Bernadette, he would be assured of sex with Penny unless she wanted Leonard to see the evidence. Howard was feeling pretty good about things when he finally pulled the covers up over the most perfect nude body he had ever seen and made his way out of Leonard's room. Feeling magnanimous, before he left the apartment Howard placed a bottle of water on the nightstands next to both their beds, knowing that they would be dehydrated when they awoke.

*****

Thank you for reading my story. I know it's not perfect but I hope you enjoyed it. Comments and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. This story is for Ganimard who suggested the premise.

12