Big Bang Theory - Sheldon Runs Amok

Story Info
Sheldon decides to exact his revenge.
6.4k words
4.59
30k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

"I'm just going to pop into the shower," he remarked, "I promise I won't be long."

Penny stood by the kitchen bench of the apartment watching as Leonard strode away from her before he suddenly stopped turning around on the spot to face her.

"I'll just say sorry now for having to leave you alone with Sheldon" he added.

"I'm right here you know" Sheldon protested as he raised his eyes for just a split second from the comic book he held in his hands.

"I know that's why I said it" Leonard remarked.

"Oh Sheldon is OK aren't you Sheldon if you take him in only small doses" Penny replied.

Sheldon shot them both a stern look of disapproval.

Leonard let out a small chuckle as he turned on the spot heading for the bathroom. Penny looked on as the door to the bathroom closed softly behind him.

"We're only joking Sheldon," Penny consoled him as she began to rummage through the cupboards until she found the honey and a box of oatmeal, "Do you want me to make you some breakfast?"

Sheldon peered at Penny for just a moment from his spot on the leather couch watching intently as she silently moved to and fro in the kitchen area of the apartment. Barefoot she wore a pair of skintight leggings that he noted accentuated her perfectly well toned ass and shapely legs, a tank top that seemed a size too small that clung to every natural curve of her body showing off her rather well endowed chest area. The golden strands of her hair tied up in a ponytail seem to whip across her tanned neck and backside as she moved.

He had hidden it well he thought as over the last few weeks the now unavoidable fact that he had begun to see why Leonard had been so attracted, so hooked on this beautiful interloper in their lives from across the hall. A smile broke out on his face as he rose from the couch deciding there and then that he would repay their years of mocking, teasing and outright backstabbing. The devil inside him had finally bubbled to the surface and he had decided to have some fun.

"Why yes thank you Penny," he replied moving closer, "I would love some breakfast."

Biding his time he waited for the right moment content for now to look on as she poured the hot oatmeal into a bowl. Wisps of steam rose from the bowl as he began to edge closer to her trying not to arouse or attract suspicion.

"Do you want honey on your oatmeal?" Penny asked

"Yes please" he answered moving until he stood directly behind her.

Penny noticed that he was standing closer to her than normal but thought nothing of it dismissing out of hand as another one of his strange eccentricities. It was only when his body brushed up against hers pushing her forcibly against the edge of the counter that alarm bells started to ring.

"Sheldon?" she questioned.

He did not offer a reply as Penny felt his hand brush against her ass before sliding between her legs his fingers rubbing with what seemed deliberate intent against the fabric of her leggings. Her instinctive reaction was to close her legs shut on his hand as it began to move with brutal efficiency against her crotch area.

She could not help but let a small moan escape from her lips trying in vain to break free but his hold was too strong

"Shel- Sheldon," she nervously stammered feeling his free hand slide underneath her tank top gliding downwards along the smooth skin of her abdomen before sliding effortlessly under the top of her leggings, "What are you doing?"

He smiled broadly when his probing fingers encountered only skin sliding inside her his fingers at first pumping slowly in between the soft wet skin of her pussy before gradually and teasingly picking up the pace. "No panties what a good girl!" he cheekily thought to himself.

Penny squirmed and writhed uselessly against his strong hold his fingers seemingly sliding deeper inside her leaving her breathless and yet strangely excited.

"Where in hell did you learn how to do that Sheldon?" she managed to get out between breaths her upper body now leaning back against him a distinctive bulge clearly visible where under her leggings where his fingers slid, probed and pumped with increasing frequency between her legs.

"I googled it!" he replied sincerely his free hand grabbing her by the neck catching her by totally and completely unawares when his lips met hers meshing together in a sloppy version of a passion filled kiss. Amazingly she felt herself responding in kind her tongue darting inside his mouth finding herself caught up in the situation.

"Leonard shower catch us no Sheldon" her words come out in staccato like bursts as she felt her legs start to bend and wilt from under her as his pumping fingers repeatedly found their mark.

"No matter," he replied in a matter of fact fashion, "I have calculated that on Tuesdays Leonard takes his time in the shower and getting ready for what he thinks is my benefit and yours so we have approximately eighteen point two minutes."

"Eighteen minutes?" she questioned, "To do what?"

"Coitus" he simply replied.

The word resounded in her head bouncing about like a bullet ricocheting around the room. It had hardly registered in her ears when he pulled his hand free from under her leggings to find herself turned roughly on the spot to face him. A simple push of his hand on her shoulders was all it took to drop her down onto her knees.

Penny sucked in a few deep breaths in a bid to recover her senses dumbfounded and confused beyond belief as she was at what was happening. She looked his fingers fumbling around with the zip of his beige colored trousers for a few seconds expecting him to shout 'Bazinga!' as was his usual finale to his perverted sense of humor. It did not come however having a front row seat as his hand pulled his already erect shaft from his briefs.

It wobbled just in front of her eyes as a nervous lump descended slowly down her throat. It was not as big as most of the male sex organs she had encountered but it wasn't that small either.

"Now comes the oral part of the morning," he snickered his usual short five second version of a laugh, "open up and say ahhh!"

The head of his cock rubbed against her lips resisting his first attempts to slide it into her mouth eventually finding her will to resist crumbling away. Penny opened her mouth allowing Sheldon to slide the full length of his shaft inside only to instantly pull it straight out. A thin gossamer thin strand of saliva attached itself to his shaft dissolving instantly a few seconds later when slammed his shaft back into her mouth.

Her head was instantly forced back against the kitchen island her hands reacting by pushing against his thighs as he pumped his shaft into her mouth using small minute movements of his hips. "Sheldon Cooper is fucking my mouth, Sheldon Cooper is fucking my goddamn mouth" the words she never expected to say in a million years swirled around her confused mind like a tape playing in a never ending loop.

"I'll have you know I practiced using two tightly bound pillows for hours at a time," he exclaimed his hands holding the sides of her head as he pumped his shaft down her throat with hardly a letup, "but who knew it could feel this wonderful!"

Saliva running in little streams from the corners of her mouth the apartment resounded with the highly distinctive glug, glug' sounds intermingled with an occasional deep throat gargle and the slap of human flesh colliding. Penny let a surprised squeal out when pulling his shaft from her mouth he bodily lifted her to her feet bending her at the waist over the kitchen island.

"No time to waste," he exclaimed, "running behind schedule!"

She could feel his hands on her rear when his fingers hooked onto the hem of her leggings pulling them almost seductively down over her ass and down her legs leaving them all bunched and rolled up at her ankles. His foot tapped at each of her feet in a vain and futile attempt to spread them further apart.

"Latest research suggests feet must be at least a meter apart to promote better penetration, better arousal and more frequent and stronger orgasms" he spouted in his monosyllabic and monotonous tone of voice.

"Sheldon! Sheldon! What," Penny had only a brief chance to look over her shoulder catching a glimpse of his smiling face when he slid his cock inside her and began to pump. The sound of his heavy unadulterated exhaling flooding into her ears his hands grabbing a hold of the bare skin of her hips fucking her like a man possessed.

Her back arching in response she was forced to use her hands to push back against the kitchen island in reaction to his more than manic fucking.

"She ldo n please" her words came out almost as a stutter with her mouth trying to form the words the split second available in between each of his thrusts.

"You don't like me coitising you?" he asked slowing down to a more manageable pace.

"Yes yes," Penny exclaimed feeling his cock slowly thrust inside her, "the word is fucking not coitising so if you are going to do me in front of Leonard in his apartment at least get your facts straight!"

"I apologize wholeheartedly," he replied, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Oh god yes!" She could not lie she had not had intimate relations in over a two weeks and her rather infrequent dalliances with Leonard had been nothing to write home about. Whether it was his ineptitude, his inexperience or catching her totally unawares with his sudden and late sexual development Sheldon Cooper the ultimate king of nerds had surprised her in every way possible.

"Fuck me Sheldon," Penny truthfully exclaimed never had she been so pleased to see his trademark goofy smile appear on his face, "fuck me hard!"

He began to fuck her slowly surprising her with the passion she could feel in each of his strokes as his rhythm and pace quickened imperceptibly instead of his previous hell for leather approach.

"That's it Shelley," she teased him, "fuck my tight little pussy nice and slow." She let out a small moan with his hand sliding underneath her top deftly peeling back the cup of her bra covering a breast molesting, squeezing her breast with his long fingers twisting her nipple hard.

"Shelley?" he questioned

"A term of endearment," Penny answered, "for all our future 'coitus' adventures." She let out a small laugh as she spoke.

"We are going to fuck in the future?" Sheldon queried.

Penny twisted her head back to face him for just a moment.

"Oh god yes!" she replied without hesitation noticing his goofy smile widening across his face. She was shocked to say the least when his lips met hers in another passion filled kiss and even more so when their lips finally parted his hands rolling up her top before planting soft tender kisses down the curve of her backside.

She had to admit to herself she was never more turned on as she was now bent over the kitchen island in the apartment the chance of being caught by Leonard or anyone else who happened to walk through the front door ever present in her lust induced mind. Her leggings peeled down to her ankles naked ass visible to world she was being fucked by Sheldon Cooper of all people. And he was not doing a bad job at that.

"And not a word to Leonard or anyone else for that matter!"

"Oh for sure for sure," Penny heard him answer, "this is a secret I will gladly keep!"

Penny could not stop herself from smiling content in in the knowledge that at least one part of her life had suddenly and unexpectedly developed a better outlook. Her fingers played and teased with the soft wet skin of her pussy as he thrust into her at a nice steady rhythm when suddenly he pulled out.

Looking on she watched as with a broad sweep of one arm he swept the items atop the kitchen island to one side until he had cleared a space devoid of any items. Penny let go a surprised squeal as she found herself picked up off her feet and deposited on her ass on top the kitchen island. His hands grabbing a hold of her hips he pulled her forward until her legs dangled off the edge where he promptly dropped down onto his haunches his head diving in between her spread legs.

"Oh fuck!" her hand rested on top of his head pushing it slightly downwards his tongue, teeth and lips attacking her pussy with a ferocity she had not known or experienced before, "Sheldon where in hell did you learn how to do this so well!?"

It was more a statement than a question when an instant later his wet face looked up at her his mouth opening she cut him off before he could speak.

"Yes I know you googled it!"

"Google is a wealth of information on any subject!" he offered before he once again diving between her legs.

"I'm sure it is" Penny replied now certain that she would be using google more often then she had previously.

His fingers joined his rapidly flapping, darting tongue sliding and pumping in perfect unison inside her lifting her to higher sense of sexual pleasure and gratification she had ever known. She was disappointed then when he rose to his feet his lips meeting with hers again at what was first short tender kisses. Her arms wrapped around his neck when their lips meshed together in a passion filled kiss only broken when she felt herself lifted into the air.

Penny could feel his hands slide under each of legs lifting her easily into the air. She was amazed at how strong he was and how safe she felt suspended in the air wrapping her legs around his torso for extra support. His hand dropped downwards fumbling around for a few agonizingly long seconds with his shaft until he had maneuvered it back inside her pussy.

She let slip a loud low guttural groan when his cock slid inside her resting her head on his shoulder in the crook of his neck as he began to fuck her with long, deliberate strokes.

"Fuck me fuck me Shelley" Penny teased, taunted him whispering almost directly into his ear driving him on. He carried her aloft slowly moving out from behind the kitchen island stopping at start of the entrance to the hallway that led to the bathroom as if he was taunting, teasing Leonard. She found it highly erotic, salacious that at any moment they might be discovered in this compromising position the sound of their bodies slapping together with her groans and shrieks of delight loud enough to be heard in all points of the apartment.

"Shelley, " Penny began lifting her head up slightly from his shoulder, "will you do something for me?" She tried to use her most sexy, most alluring tone of voice knowing in all reality that she could have shouted at him and he would have still done anything she had asked of him.

"Anything," Sheldon answered immediately his voice soft and breathless, "I'll do anything to please you Penny."

"Fuck me on your spot on the couch."

Without any hesitation he turned walking the short distance to the couch where he slowly and care fully eased himself down on his spot on the couch. His shaft embedded deep inside her pussy she found her body deposited on top of his lap dropping onto her knees onto the soft slippery leather of the couch with her legs straddling his body.

Penny placed both hands on the sides of his head giving him a short passionate kiss only interrupted when his hands lifted her top up and over her head. His hands immediately went to her breasts his fingers squeezing, molesting each breast in turn with his surprising roughhouse treatment of her nipples giving her the most enjoyment and pleasure.

"You like my breasts don't you Shelley?" Penny asked as she began to ride him thrusting her body up and down impaling her body on his shaft time and again a loud frequent satisfied groan slipping from her mouth as she did so. He nodded his head his face lighting up in a goofy smile.

She had had sex on his scared spot on the couch many times before but this time it was different. Whether it was the thrill element of getting caught by Leonard or anyone else at anytime or that fact that it was the man child king of the nerds Sheldon Cooper having his way with her she couldn't quite put her finger on it. All she knew or could agree on was that it was one of the most pleasurable, exciting times of her life.

It was some two minutes later she found herself on her hands and knees vigorously jacking his cock with her slender fingers wrapped tight around his shaft. Taking his shaft in her mouth her head bobbed along his length in an unbridled fit of passion before she would again jack his cock repeating the same cycle over and over again.

Penny could not help but smile when with a short grunt from his lips the dam finally broke with his cock spraying its goodness in fits and spurts all over her face. She took his still spurting cock in her mouth one final time swallowing his whole shaft for a few seconds before releasing her hold letting her head jolt upwards.

"You know Shelley," she suggested as she wiped his gift from her face with a finger before sliding it inside her mouth using her lips and tongue to lick it clean, "we better clean us and this place up before you know who comes back!"

"Who?" Sheldon questioned stroking his now spent shaft with his hand.

Penny shot him a confused look until some seconds later he blurted out "Bazinga!"

It was only with what seemed seconds to spare that they attempted to clean themselves up as best they could in the short time available to them when Leonard strode back into the room.

At first they tried to avoid eye contact with him both of them silent, both of them attempting look busy as not to attract any suspicion.

"What's going on?" Leonard questioned, "is everything OK with you two?"

Penny shot him a bemused look ."Nothing's going on why do you ask?"

"I have a shower and everything is normal and then I come out and both of you are silent and not speaking a word. Did you have a fight?"

"No we did not have a fight," Penny replied, "in fact things couldn't be better between us. Isn't that right She- Sheldon?" She had to stop herself from spurting out Shelley correcting herself mid word.

"I couldn't concur more if I tried!" Sheldon replied rising to his feet from the couch only then realizing the zip of his trousers was undone hastily pulling it upwards.

"Well OK then," Leonard quickly glanced at them both, "OK lets get to work. Sheldon are you coming?"

"Of course!" Leonard led the way walking out of the door first with Sheldon and Penny exchanging knowing smiles as he followed behind him.

The next few weeks they met as secretively and often as possible with every encounter seemingly more riskier than the last. She had willingly dropped to her knees in the corridor just outside their apartment taking his shaft in her mouth when he had stepped out supposedly for only a few minutes to catch his breath on Halo night. He had then exploded over her pretty face with Leonard, Raj and Howard totally oblivious to their activities as they waiting patiently separated only by the closed door of the apartment.

It was only a few days later she had crept quietly out of her apartment in the middle of the night wearing a very short mini skirt and no panties as he requested. Sheldon had his way with her right on the stairs of the apartment block slamming his shaft from behind into her doubled over on the stairs between two floors. They were even almost caught by an upstairs neighbor as she exuberantly rode his shaft his hands holding her wide open spreadeagled legs upright as his cock slammed into her. Quickly scurrying off and hiding in a nearby utility room he slid his shaft back into her as anxious and tense they huddled together naked in the dark as he was not one to pass up on an opportunity. Their breathing was short and sharp as he fucked her hard his hands not passing up a chance to molest her breasts as they both spied on their neighbor through the slightly ajar utility room door until he eventually released his load all over her naked ass.

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers
12