Big Black Business Trip

Story Info
Donna finds something to do...
3.1k words
4.3
66.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not usually a fan of being dragged along on my husband's business trips. The company tends to send him to the most boring parts of the most boring cities in the world, and I end up sitting in a boring hotel being bored. Boringly.

Atlanta though... Atlanta isn't boring. Nothing about it is boring. I didn't see that at first though. When we first arrived, I holed up in the hotel as usual, watching reality television and eating overpriced room service meals on my husband's employer's dime. Eventually however, the boredom became too much.

I'd begun to wish, and not for the first time, that I'd stayed home. My neighbor is this smoking hot black guy. He's just a few years older than me, but he's got these huge, powerful arms, and big strong hands. Without my husband around, I'd be free to watch him do yard work all week. He always did yard work shirtless, and I loved to watch any chance I got. Sometimes he'd even come over to borrow something. I thought maybe if I invited him in and he'd put those big, strong hands on my body, but I never took the chance.

Two days into sitting in the hotel by myself all day, and I was about to snap. I felt like the walls were closing in on me. I kept losing myself in daydreams. I'd masturbated so many times, mostly out of boredom, that I'd lost count. I needed air. I needed an escape. I needed to get the fuck out of this hotel for a few hours. So I grabbed a sticky note off of the desk, scrawled 'Cabin Fever, be back later, love you.' on it and bolted out the door.

On my way through the lobby, I grabbed a handful of those little tourist pamphlets, hoping I'd find something interesting to do. I thumbed through them as I walked, but nothing really caught my interest. My husband had taken the car, so if I wanted to go anywhere I'd have to either walk, take a cab, or ride the train. I opted for the train, partially because I thought it would be cheaper than a cab, and also because I didn't really have a destination in mind yet.

I swiped my card and walked to the very back of the monorail. I didn't care where I went, as long as it was far, far away from that damn hotel room. I sat down and started to look over the pamphlets again.

Stops came and went. People embarked, and disembarked. The sun drifted lazily across the sky, and my mind wandered back to my neighbor. I thought about him a lot. Him, and the black bartender at my favorite restaurant, the one who worked at that club on the weekends. Then there was this one black state trooper who pulled my husband and I over a few years ago. I had this running fantasy about what he would do to me if I were handcuffed. As my mind wandered, so did my hands. Sitting in the back of the monorail, I slipped a hand up my dress and pictured taking a nice cold beer out to my neighbor. Him thanking me by bending me over his Trans-Am. I imagined what his cock would look like, what it would feel like, what it would taste like. I imagined being taken by my neighbor, that bartender and the cop all at the same time. I thought about them filling all my holes at once and my body shook.

"Hey, the fuck is you doin'?" A voice shouted, dragging me out of my fantasy.

It was dark. The sun had set, and I had no idea where I was. I looked around the train car for some indication of what stop I was near, but I couldn't see past the people standing in front of me.

There were six of them. Six young black men, tall and athletically built with defined, sinewy muscles. Three of them were wearing shirts, and they were all wearing loose basketball shorts. My gaze fixated on their shorts, and even in the dim light I could see the outlines of their cocks.

"Hey bitch, I asked you what you were doing." The first one said, stepping towards me. "You crazy or somethin?"

He was one of the ones not wearing a shirt. I stared at his tight, defined abs, and fought the urge to reach out and touch them. In doing so, I realized that my hand was still up my dress, and a wave of shame washed over me. I'd been masturbating in public. The fantasies were getting too strong, I was losing my grip. I started to stand up and excuse myself, deciding to just get off at the next stop and find my way back from there. Maybe take a cab, anything to get out of the situation.

"I'm sorry, I'll just get off right-" I started, but stopped as the six men stepped in closer to me.

"Hey now, baby... No reason to go so soon." A second one said, grabbing my ass.

I brushed his hand away and tried to step back, but fell back into the seat.

"Wait just a second..." I whispered.

"Nah, bitch. We saw what you were doin'." A third spoke up, grabbing his crotch and smiling at me.

"Seems to us, you could use a little help." The first laughed, closing the distance and grabbing my breast.

"No, you don't understand... I'm married and..." I stammered, trying and failing to not stare at the bulge in his shorts.

"Yeah? So?" He replied, grabbing the top of my dress and pulling it down, exposing my breasts.

I frantically tried to cover up, but they closed in on either side and grabbed my hands. I looked from left to right, looking at them all. They were staring at me like a piece of meat. Something about their predatory grins and growing bulges was equally as exciting as it was intimidating.

"You weren't acting married, finger-blastin' yourself in the back of the train just as soon as we sat down." A fourth said sternly.

His growling baritone made my knees weak. I wondered if I had started just when they got on. I didn't remember even seeing them sit down. The comingiling fear and arousal was overwhelming. I opened my mouth to try to explain, but when the first one dropped his shorts I found it impossible to say anything at all. Instead, I could only stare transfixed at his cock. His, big, beautiful, black cock. It was frankly fucking massive. It was monument in gleaming ebony. More than twice the length of my husband's and thicker than I could believe at first glance.

"Yeah, that's right. This is what you want, ain't it bitch?" He laughed, waving it in my face.

A soft sound escaped my throat. Something like a mewling affirmation. He took a step forward and tapped the tip of it on my lips. Reflexively, I kissed it, then I immediately turned my head away.

"Married... I'm married." I whispered, feeling my cheeks grow hot with shame.

"Baby, everyone knows marriage don't mean shit when there's a big, black cock in your face." The second one said warmly, dropping his shorts and revealing his equally monsterous cock.

"And with six of those mother-fuckers... Shit..." The third laughed, freeing his big cock from his shorts.

"You don't have a chance, white girl." The fourth said, already stroking his to full attention.

"It's just nature, baby, you can't resist nature." The third said, pressing the broad head of his cock against my lips.

My lips parted for it, and it slid over my tongue, filling my mouth with the intoxicating salty-sweet taste of sweat and precum. Immediately I began to suck on it. I bobbed my head up and down, rolled my tongue around it's incredible girth and slurped noisily. I felt disconnected from my own life. It was like one of my fantasies. I thought for a moment that I was imagining it, For a moment, it was like I was having the most vivid and wonderful dream. Just me and six huge, thick, beautiful black cocks to do with as I pleased.

That thought shattered as the first one grabbed my hair, and yanked me away from his friend. It hurt, but it also thrilled me. I didn't think to struggle or protest, I just let him pin my head against the seat cushion. He took a step up onto the seat, then he stuffed his cock into my mouth before I could speak. He didn't let me suck it, despite how badly I wanted to. Instead he held my head against the back of the seat and started to fuck my face. I coughed and sputtered. I gagged and felt hot tears running down my cheeks. Slobber ran in thick rivulets down my chin and I felt it drip onto my exposed tits. He held my hair tight and pushed deeper, choking me with his cock until I felt his heavy balls touch my chin. Tears welled up and spilled down my cheeks. Then, unceremoniously, he pulled back and slapped his wet cock across my face.

"That's right, bitch. I can give you what you want." He laughed. "I can give you every big black inch of it, all goddamn night."

I stared in awe at his cock, unable to look away. It was so big. So thick. So beautiful. It gleamed in the soft light, shimmering with wetness from my mouth. I felt a growing wetness between my legs as well, and started to imagine what it would feel like to have him slam that huge thing inside me. I looked down at my hand, at my wedding ring, and knew that I had to make a choice.

I reached forward and gripped his huge cock with my hand, watching the light gleam off of my ring as I did it. I watched a pearl of precum build up at the tip, and fought to resist licking it up. I could feel my self control breaking down, I was teetering on the edge of giving in totally.

"You want this big nigga dick?" He growled.

I didn't respond. I just stared wide-eyed at the magnificent work of art I was holding. I could feel the heat radiating off of it. I squeezed gently and felt it pulse in my palm.

"Tell me you want it." He demanded, grabbing my hair and making me look into his eyes.

"I want it." I whispered honestly.

"You sure? You sure you don't want to just get off the train and go back to your husband?" He asked, flashing me a devilish grin.

"I want your big black cock. I want all of your big black cocks." I said, unable to stop myself.

His friends pulled me up to my feet. In the next second, they crowded around me. I felt strong black hands all over my body. They tore my dress off of me, ripped off my panties and pulled off my bra. One of them slipped two fingers into my pussy, and my legs trembled. Another started to suck on my tit, while two more grabbed and slapped my ass. They turned me around so that I was facing the back of the train, then the first one bent me over the seat.

"Shake that ass, bitch. I'm gonna break that married white pussy in." He laughed, slapping my ass hard.

"Gonna be like a virgin up in here." The second said, groping my tits. "Madonna and shit."

I did as I was told, and bounced my ass at him. He slapped it again and again, and I moaned and pressed my face into the seat. I felt a sharp tug on my hair. When I turned my head one of his friends was leveling his own huge cock at me. I bent towards him and greedily took it in my mouth.

Just then I felt the broad tip of the first one's monster cock pressing against my pussy. I wanted to tell him to go slow, or to be careful, but my mouth was full. Instead, he lined up and drove that massive cock deep inside me. I screamed, but with a mouthful of big, black cock, it came out as a muffled gurgle. The first thrust was life changing. The second was mind breaking. The third... Goddamn... The third changed everything. I came harder than I'd ever come in my life before he even really got started. The third brought an orgasm that shook me to my core. An orgasm that made every orgasm I'd ever experienced in my life prior pale in comparison. The feeling of being filled, really filled, was more than I could stand. I was completely full, stretched out and open. My body was wracked with a blending of pain and pleasure so powerful that I wanted to weep. Then he really got started.

I couldn't suck the cock in my mouth, I was too busy trying in vain to scream around it. To compensate, the two worked in tandem, each fucking me savagely from their end. I gagged and choked, my eyes rolled back and my back arched. I came again and again and again. But they didn't let up. Before they themselves came, they tagged out. I felt a fleeting moment of agonizing emptiness while they jockeyed for position, but soon I was full again. Everyone got their turn hammering my aching pussy, then everyone got their second turn pounding me into sweet oblivion. They slapped my ass, pulled my hair, and fucked the shit out of me. One after another, they gave me everything I'd ever wanted. Everything I'd ever imagined. Everything I'd ever fantasized about and so much more.

Positions changed, and I was on my back on the dingy floor. My legs were spread wide, and one of them was on top of me, thrusting deeper than I could have ever imagined. I had my arms around him, and my face pressed into his shoulder. I craned my neck and whispered into his ear, begging him to not stop, to never stop. He buried his face in my neck and moaned. It was a harsh, rasping sound that pushed me clear over the edge.

When he finally did have to tap out, another quickly took his place. This one crossed my legs and turned me on my side, making me so tight around his thick cock that I shrieked as he plunged inside. He wasn't deterred in the slightest though, rocking his hips against me and sending me spiralling into a euphoric haze.

I'd come so many times that my mind was spent. The small train car seemed to spin around me. I tried to form coherent thoughts, but couldn't.

The next thing I knew, I was on my hands and knees. One of them was behind me, pulling my hair and slamming his cock into me fast and hard.

"Tell me you love it!" I heard him shout, seemingly from a distance.

I felt a heavy hand fall on my stinging ass.

"I love it! I love it so much! I love big black cock!" I screamed, my throat raw and voice hoarse.

"You're our slut now, aren't you?" He growled, his breath hot on my neck.

I pushed my face to the floor and arched my back as another world shattering orgasm rocked my entire body. Electric bolts of ecstasy surged through me and I beat my fist on the floor. A primal, animal scream erupted from me as I was totally overwhelmed.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm your slut! I'm your fucking slut!" I gasped, eyes blurring with tears of pure bliss.

I threw my hips back against him, forcing him deeper than ever. The world I knew before was gone, shattered, destroyed. I was somewhere else. I was drifting aloft on wave after wave of unimaginable pleasure. I was in heaven. Lost in an endless ocean of satisfaction. I couldn't breathe. Everything went black. All I could do was feel that all encompassing, overwhelming, indescribable pleasure. I think, for a while, I blacked out, totally delirious with the rapture of it all.

When I came to, I was sitting slumped against the corner of the car and my six black lovers were standing around me, stroking their huge cocks.

"Open your mouth." The first one growled, stepping towards me cock in hand.

I obliged happily, opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue. I was just in time for him to stuff his huge, hard cock back into my mouth. I wrapped my fingers around it and stroked, licking and slurping, tasting myself on him. He gripped my hair tight, moaning loudly, then shot a torrent of his hot, salty sweet cum down my throat. I swallowed it eagerly, still stroking his cock with one hand and massaging his heavy balls with the other. He backed away and I followed him on all fours.

"More... I want more..." I half begged, half demanded, looking up at them as I burned with desire.

They were happy to give me what I wanted. One by one, they stroked themselves off on my face and tits. Cum landed in my mouth and in my hair. Then, one by one, slowly and deliberately, I cleaned their cocks with my mouth, making sure not to miss a drop.

"Goddamn, baby..." The second one moaned as I drained him.

"You got a name, girl?" Another asked, looking down on me beaming.

"I'm Donna." I said, grinning ear to ear.

"Well, Donna, our stop is coming up. You want to come back to our place?" He asked, extending a hand to me. "We'll take real good care of you."

I looked down at my ring, cum from one of them was dripping off of it. Then I looked at the six heavy, thick, black cocks surrounding me. I thought about my husband, my marriage, my house, and then I stopped. I let everything else slip away. I dragged my wedding ring through a pool of cum on my breast, and licked it off. My old life fell away in pieces, and I felt free. For the first time, I felt like I was truly and completely myself. I reached up and took his hand.

"Of course I'm coming with you. I'm your slut, after all." I said, choosing pleasure over all else.

I was pulled to my feet, and they helped me back into my clothes. We got off at their stop, and I left my phone and ring on the seat. I never looked back. No one who'd experienced what I had could ever blame me. Life is too short to deny yourself what you really want. I know who I am. I know what I am, and I love it.