Big Black Cock: A Sissy Surprise

Story Info
A wife joins her husband as a slut for a teen BBC.
7.5k words
4.57
792.2k
288
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: A wife joins her husband as a slut for a teen BBC.

Note: This is a 2018 Valentine's Day story so please vote.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven, thor_p, Robert and Wayne for editing this story.

WARNING:

If you hate gay stories, interracial submission, sissification (not a word I know) or cuckolding please don't read.

If you do like those themes... I hope you enjoy.

Every man and women in the world has sexual fantasies they don't tell their lover.

Every one.

I hadn't really thought about it much until a few things happened in a row. I mean I knew we all have our own fantasies, but not that everyone has dark, taboo fantasies.

I mean, my sex life was very vanilla and although we had only been married five years, we were already down to maybe once a month. At one point I even got some piercings to try to spice up our sex life and get him interested again, but it didn't work. I never got around to taking them out, though. After going through all that trouble with healing them and everything, I guess they made me feel sexy in some way even when hardly ever anyone other than myself was even seeing them. I was using my fingers, my vibrator and my shower head a lot more than I fucked my husband.

There were many reasons for this:

1. Joe had just opened a new coffee shop on January 1st and was working from before opening to way past closing time to make it work.

2. After two years of trying to get pregnant I had gone into a bit of a funk.

3. I found some strange porn on his laptop a couple weeks ago and wasn't sure what it meant. It was called hypnosis sissy porn and was very weird and oddly hot. It displayed hot girls and big dicks while a seductive voice belittled the men watching. The sultry voice called the men many names, including sissy, faggot, cock sucker, bitch, slut, queer, cum bucket and so forth... focusing mostly on variations of two: sissy and cock sucker. It was obviously an attempt at subliminal manipulation but not subliminal at all: the manipulation was all up front and blatantly obvious. I couldn't fathom who would want to watch it or why. One video gave 26 tips on how to become the perfect sissy. I don't know why I watched it (curiosity perhaps, trying to understand why it was on my husband's computer), but I did. The tips were:

a. A sissy wears pink.

b. A sissy doesn't have a cock, she has an oversized clitty.

c. A sissy refers to herself as a she.

d. A sissy always wears panties.

e. A sissy always wears stockings.

f. A sissy craves cock.

g. A sissy eats her own cum.

h. A sissy craves man cum.

i. A sissy watches hypno videos every day.

j. A sissy takes it in the ass.

k. A sissy dresses like a slut.

l. A sissy loves BBC.

j. A sissy loves facials.

k. A sissy belongs on her knees.

l. A sissy understands a proper woman is superior to her.

m. A sissy does as she is told.

n. A sissy is a bimbo.

o. A sissy loves to be called names.

p. A sissy bends over for cock.

q. A sissy always begs for it.

r. A sissy wears heels.

s. A sissy has two holes for her man's cock.

t. A sissy doesn't fuck women, women fuck a sissy.

u. A sissy loves being pegged.

v. A sissy sucks on balls.

w. A sissy ONLY comes when taking it in her cunt.

x. A sissy never says no to a man's or woman's cock.

y. A sissy knows her exact purpose in life.

z. A sissy is always a good bad girl.

I had to look up BBC, which I learned meant Big Black Cock.

I also had to look up pegging which I learned was a woman wearing a strap-on fucking a guy's ass.

The rules were silly, but as I did more research I was shocked to discover sissification, pegging and straight white men sucking black cock were increasingly popular.

Then there was a short special video called Married Sissies. I clicked on it and it told me:

A married sissy obeys her wife's every order.

A married sissy is a cuckold.

A married sissy knows she isn't man enough to please her wife.

A married sissy is willing to allow other men to fuck her wife so she can be sexually satisfied.

A married sissy loves eating cream pies from alpha males out of her wife's cunt.

A married sissy knows she doesn't wear the pants in any relationship, casual or committed.

I noticed that the pronoun was used to make a male feminine.

I also had to look up cuckold (there was so much I didn't know), which I learned meant a man who is submissive to his wife while she fucks other men, usually bigger dicked men, often black men. The idea at first seemed appalling and pathetic to me, a man who would willingly let another man, a bigger dicked man, fuck his wife... yet the more I thought about it, the idea of getting fucked by a big cock, maybe even a black cock (was BBC theory true?) began to infiltrate my mind. I began watching porn (I mean I often already did since our sex life was so pathetic), but now I really focused on cock size... on the woman's reactions and how enamoured she was by big cock, by being pounded hard and deep (of course she could be faking it, it was porn) and by the way a real man could really take charge and make a strong woman into a puddled mess (I myself wanted to be taken like that., fucked like that, used like a slut... to come like that).

That all said, Joe had a few sissy hypno videos, including one that focused on BBC, which I watched three times as I became hypnotized by the beauty of black cock: the colour, the size and the taboo.

Which led to my two biggest issues.

4. Joe was the only man I'd ever slept with. We'd been high school sweethearts, so every once in a while I wondered what it would have been like to be with another man in the past... it became a growing obsession... not any particular man... but the cock... especially black cock, although all big cocks intrigued me. I mean, the idea that some men had double the size of my husband's was intriguing as hell.

5. His dick, completely erect, is not even four inches. I always told him size didn't matter and he was an amazing lover, but truth be told I had never come from intercourse. I had also never come from oral sex as he wasn't very good at it and didn't really enjoy doing it. Of course, he still expected me to give him head, from which he did cum very quickly. Especially after I'd gotten my tongue pierced.

This led me to having a few naughty fantasies I replayed over and over... these were the ones I had before the revelation....

Fantasy 1: Being seduced by a female student and made to be her submissive slut. For some reason, I imagine she is really rich and has her own boat (I've always wanted to go on a yacht). Of course, my fantasy girl Zelda is rich, is a bitch and likely would treat me like her personal servant given the chance:

I imagine being made to eat her pussy:

Other times I imagine taking one of my shy nerdish girls (I'm a teacher) and making her my cunt licking slut:

Although I like lesbian porn the most, I'm not sure I could ever lick a pussy... although I'm sure I would have no problem letting a lesbian eat me (I imagine they are a lot better at it than my husband), my favourite fantasy was being taken unwillingly by two guys... bad boys... two students, two thugs or, my favourite, two jail escapees. I don't know why, but convicts are what I most fantasize.

I imagine being all dressed up, but then taken to some filthy back alley, and just dominated.

Fucked by one while I suck the other:

Being double penetrated and even being forced to kiss the guy (which somehow seems worse then getting fucked by them for some reason... I guess because kissing is a lot more personal than getting fucked... it's literally in your face).

I, of course, eagerly take two facials from the big bad boy cocks:

Other times a cream pie... I do love getting a load of cum inside my pussy.

Then just a couple days after finding my husband's strange porn, I overheard this conversation from two students at the high school where I teach. I had walked outside for some fresh air and so the girls didn't see me as they chatted.

It was between the relatively sweet Angel and her friend Cassie.

"I'm serious, he is ten inches at least," Angel said emphatically.

"No way," Cassie responded.

"Why would I lie?" Angel asked.

"It's just that ten inches is unfathomable," Cassie said, her tone one of amazement.

I instantly wondered who they were talking about... ten inches was more than double my husband.

"I thought the same thing until I sucked it," Angel said. I couldn't imagine her sucking cock... but obviously she had. But whose?

"You slut," Cassie teased.

"For Kaleem I am," Angel responded. "When he fucked me last week in the girl's bathroom during half time, I almost passed out."

I gasped. Kaleem was a black student, and also an employee at my husband's coffee shop and the son of my Joe's best friend and military buddy.

Both girls turned around at my gasp as I stood there paralyzed in shock, my cheeks going red.

Angel stammered, "M-M-Mrs. Appleton!"

I smiled, trying to be casual, as I said, "Angel, there is a lot more to you than meets the eye." I then walked away, as I suddenly had a fire between my legs, plus I was hoping to make her feel less stressed about my hearing what I'd heard.

I, meanwhile, headed straight to the teacher's staffroom bathroom, where I closed the door, happy they were all single enclosed stalls, hiked up my skirt and began fingering myself as I imagined the sex scene between the two of them.

I imagined Angel in my favourite position, on all fours:

I also imagined her in my second favourite position... riding... although, truth be told, I never really got close to coming because Joe's cock is so small.

And as I came, rather quickly, I imagined his huge cock (fuck, ten inches... WOW) exploding all over her cute face.

I sat on the toilet and recovered... wondering how those two had even ended up together... socially they were in completely different circles.

I shook my head and after washing up, returned to class to teach, knowing Angel would be in my next class and likely embarrassed.

All during class, Angel couldn't look me in the eye. At the end of class, I asked, wanting to learn more and also to let her feel okay about herself, "Angel, please come see me for a minute."

"Yes, ma'am," she said, looking at me for the first time.

I had a prep next period, so I had time to talk to her. She came to my desk looking so nervous, I started with, "Angel, it's okay."

"I can't believe you heard that," Angel said, tears instantly streaming down from her eyes. "You must think I'm some cheap slut."

I put my hand on her shoulder and said, "Angel, I don't judge people based on such superficial things. But I am concerned about your doing it at school."

"It was after school," she justified herself sheepishly.

"Still, it's very risky," I pointed out.

"I know," she nodded, "but I can't say no to him."

"If he's ten inches I can see why," I said, before I even realizied I was going to say it.

This seemed to finally relax Angel, even though I shouldn't have said that. She said, looking up at me finally, "It's majestic."

"I imagine," I chuckled, trying to imagine what ten inches of black cock would look like.

Suddenly seeing me as a confidante instead of an accuser she said, "I have a picture," pulling out her phone.

"You don't!" I gasped. Inexcusably, I instantly wanted to see that photo.

"Do you want to see, Mrs. Appleton?" she asked, flipping through her photos.

"I shouldn't," I said, even though my tone implied I was curious.

Before I could think of any of the reasons I shouldn't, she had shoved the phone in my face.

I gasped again.

I was not only staring at the biggest cock I had ever seen, the photo also included Angel with her face coated in cum and her hand stroking this black cock. Interestingly, other than showing a massive, black, erect cock, there was no evidence it was Kaleem's.

I was completely mesmerised.

The cock was indeed majestic, and fucking huge.

No way could I fathom little Angel taking that cock inside her.

Yet, obviously she had.

"Amazing, hey?" Angel said.

"You're right, it's definitely majestic," I said, still in a trance. Realizing I was looking at an eighteen year old's cock, and a student's, and the son of one of my husband's best friends, I shook my head and added, tearing my gaze away from this cock perfecton, "Um, you should likely get to class."

She pulled her phone away and said, "Sorry, again."

"It's okay," I reassured. "Just try to avoid doing it at school."

She surprised me one more time as she said, as she left, "I'll try, but he's impossible to say no to."

Then she was gone.

I was horny again, but resisted the temptation to have multiple orgasms at school.

Instead, that night and every night up until today, I imagined Kaleem's ten inch cock.

I imagined just stroking and staring at such a majestic member.

I imagined trying to take ten inches down my throat, I mean that would be more than double I'd ever had before:

And I imagined taking his cock in my pussy... on my desk....

As the week went along, and I watched more BBC porn, my fantasies became rougher and he became more dominant, although so different from the well-spoken boy I knew in real life:

Bent over my desk and fucked hard:

And taking a full load all over my body:

Which leads me to Valentine's Day and the revelation.

Feeling guilty for a couple weeks of black cock obsession, and hoping to make sure my husband was still turned on by me, I decided to surprise him at work.

He closed at six, but wouldn't be home until eight as he had to do all the closing things. I was supposed to meet him at 8 o'clock at Walton's Steak House for a late dinner. So I decided I would surprise him with a booty call.

I went shopping, found a cute Maid's outfit (we love to role play), wore it under a trenchcoat and went to the café.

I showed up at 6:30, knowing the last employee was always gone by then, Joe always the last to leave, and used my key to get inside.

I walked toward the back office, where I assumed he would be.

As I got closer, I froze, Joe was moaning and begging, "Yes, fuck me harder."

What?

He's cheating on me?

Instantly, rage coursed through me.

Yet I somehow controlled my anger and slowly walked over to the sounds, tiptoeing in my heels. Just as I was reaching the door, I heard another voice, a deep male voice, one that shocked me to my core, ordering, "Beg for my cock, slut."

That was undoubtably Kaleem's voice.

Was Kaleem fucking Joe?

That seemed like a silly question and redundant once my husband responded.

"Oh please, fuck my cunt with your big black dick," Joe begged, sounding like a bitch in heat.

His cunt?

I peeked around the corner, having to match a visual to the sounds, and witnessed the most stunning thing I had ever seen.

Besides the reality my husband was on all fours and the eighteen year old son of his best friend was behind him fucking him hard.

Weirder, Joe was wearing a blonde wig, lipstick and pink thigh high stockings.

Apparently my husband was a sissy.

"You're going to have a load in that tight cunt of yours when you're out with your wife, Jolene," Kaleem said, as he kept fucking him... or was it her?

"You own my cunt," Joe, or Jolene responded.

Kaleem looked up and saw me staring. I should have moved away or said something, but I was too shell shocked to move.

My husband was getting ass fucked.

My husband was whimpering like a bitch in heat.

Insofar as he was dressed at all, my husband was dressed as a girl. Makeup, wig, and all.

My husband was a sissy.

Kaleem winked at me and asked, "What would you do if your wife walked in right now?"

"Give her to you so she can be fucked by a real man with a real cock," my husband declared, shocking me to the core.

I gasped... again... I was doing that a lot lately.

Luckily, Joe/Jolene was getting fucked so hard he didn't hear me.

"You want me to fuck your wife?" Kaleem asked, grinning up at me as he really slammed nto my husband. He obviously figured if I were going to blow my top I would have done so already, so we were automatically co-conspirators.

"Yes, fuck, don't stop," Joe moaned. "She deserves a real cock."

"Do you want a real cock, Mrs. Appleton?" Kaleem asked, stopping deep inside Joe and looking directly at me.