Big Black Cock at the Beach

Story Info
Writing for an erotic hypno, past induction phase.
2.5k words
4.48
49.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lehot
Lehot
6 Followers

Your eyes open slowly, and you gently swim into consciousness as the breeze from the sea kisses your face. As things come into focus, you see the white wood roof of your open-air villa above you. When you stretch and sit up in your plush king size bed, the view nearly takes your breath away. No matter how long you've been here or how often you visit, you can never get used to the dazzling view of the sea your villa affords you.

More of an open air pergola than a villa, it's a simple white wooden roof perched on top of four posts. There are no walls, and every direction is another gorgeous view. Sweeping sand dunes, blowing in the salt air, beckon you to climb them. They lead to a blowing field of wildflowers on one side, beautifully colored in the morning light, and a rainforest path on the other. Behind you, though, is the sea.

Open ocean dazzles you with its gemstone colors, a beautiful dazzling blue, green, teal that looks almost unreal. The sun is risen, now, and light glints off of the water. It's an ocean to get lost in, certainly. Deep . . . so deep.

And warm, as well. You haven't needed to wear clothes at all since you arrived. The sun just tempts you too much. It's heaven, pure bliss to walk along the sand, sun kissing your skin, breeze caressing you all over your slim, lithe body. Lying in the sand, you feel the warmth soaking into you, penetrating you, warming you to your very core. Your body is smooth, completely shaven, and the sun warms you everywhere, from your delicately painted toes to your soft hair, no inch of you unkissed by the warm rays. You fling your arms out and spread your legs, just a bit, settling in, getting comfortable, exposing yourself to the warmth. Your small dick starts to stir with pleasure, but you just roll over onto your stomach, pressing it into the warm sand and feeling the heat beating down on your back. This is just what you needed, just what you wanted . . . perfection.

After lazing for what feels like hours, you get the urge to walk into the ocean and rinse off the sand. The sea tickles your sweetly painted toenails and a soft giggle escapes you. As you walk in further and further, deeper and deeper, you feel the intimate embrace of the warm water, cradling and lifting you, licking you and lapping at you, rinsing every last grain of sand from you.

At last you step out of the ocean, salt water dripping off of your body, feeling refreshed and amazing. While the sun goes down, you decide to wander through the field of wildflowers for a while before you head back to the villa. An urge to pick wildflowers crosses your mind and you don't resist - this is fun, relaxing, and what could be better? There's no furniture in the villa, only a chair and the king sized bed, but they'd look beautiful sitting on the chair, scenting the air.

You gather dozens and dozens of flowers, one after another, until you have a huge handful. You bring them up to your nose and inhale, taking in the scent. You're filled with happiness, serenity, utter bliss. When you look up you realize that you've wandered further than you thought you did - you're at the trailhead to the rainforest path. Another whim takes you, and you set off down the path to see where it goes.

As you walk deeper and deeper into the softly lit, warm forest, you being to hear a rushing of water. As you round a bend, you see a gorgeous waterfall cascading over the side of the rocks. And standing in that water, facing away from you, is a mysterious black man.

The way the water sheets off of him makes his skin look like the glossiest ebony silk you've ever seen. His body is muscled, chiseled, and defined. His arms go up to his head, scrubbing gently at his hair. You see his biceps flex as he does it. You feel an odd tingling sensation in your chest, and a deep curiosity to see more. He steps forward a bit further, leaning his head under the running water, and his ass comes out of the water enough for you to see how perfectly defined and plump it is. His thighs look thick, powerful. He moves back to his original position, and the water comes up to his waist again.

As though he read your mind, he turns around and start walking out of the water, foward you.The front of his body is even more perfect than the back, although if you'd been asked a moment ago, you wouldn't think that was possible. His abs are ripped, his chest thick and muscular.As the water level goes lower and lower on his body, it reveals the biggest cock you've ever seen.

It's thick and long, hanging softly against his thigh. Your mouth drops open in shock and amazement at his sheer size. You can't help but start to stroke your cock, entranced by what you see. Fortunely, he stops half way to look up at the gorgeous colors of the sunset, which give you time to get a good view of his enticing black meat. soft, it dangled down 6 inches. His testicles hang low, they are heavy, and are as big around as two small plum. To your delight, His hand drops to his cock and he starts to stroke it. It grows before your eyes, getting firm, getting stiff. His penis is as dark as his skin from the tip to the end. It grows and grows, getting bigger and bigger, until at last it's completely hard, huge and dripping. . You stroke furiously, looking at it, lost in the perfection of his impressive 10 inch dick.You give a glance at him and make eye contact. You realize he is watching you, standing there, stroking your cock, looking at him. Turning red with embarrassment, he opens his mouth to say something, but you don't stick around to find out what it is. You drop the flowers and run back down the path, heart racing.

At last, back in the villa, you sit on the bed, panting from your run, thinking about what you saw. You close your eyes and lie back, the better to picture every detail of his body. You slip into a deep sleep, tired from your day. Your dreams are inhabited by the hauntingly gorgeous black man and his huge cock.

You're so tired and relaxed that you sleep for hours, the sounds of the ocean and the tropical birds lulling you into the most pleasant of sleeps.

When you feel something pressing into your mouth, between your lips, you think at first that it's still a part of your dream. You lick eagerly, mouth full, stretched wide around the invading presence. You start to suck it before you even know what you're really doing. When you finally come all the way awake, your eyes snap open in shock. This isn't a dream, not at all. The mysterious black man from the waterfall is sitting in your room, kneeling over you, one knee on either side of your chest. His huge cock stuffs your mouth so full that your words come out as a muffled, incoherent whimper.

Slowly you succumb to his control, letting his cock slide in and out of your mouth as he guides it. You feel your tongue rubbing against his hard dick as it pushes in and out of your mouth, moving faster and faster. You feel it start plunging deeper and deeper into your mouth, your throat. Just as you get over gagging and start to feel comfortable with it in your throat, he pulls it out. You gasp for breath, your brain racing. So many thoughts and feelings. You realize you already wish it was back in your mouth. Before you can explore that feeling, you feel something else. He lowers his balls into your open mouth. You unconsciously start sucking, one at a time at first, then his whole ballsack in your mouth. You move your tongue around them and listen to him groan. Your body is tingling, arousal you've never felt before is moving through your body. Suddenly his cock is back in your mouth, and he is thrusting deep and fast; harder and harder he pumps away at your mouth. You grow hot as a pleasant sensation fills your body, your groin. His hands lightly cup the sides of your face as he thrusts in and out with no hands. His cock fills your mouth, and slides down your throat, in and out, over and over again. You don't know what to think about what his happening, but your body is so aroused that you keep sucking and pleasing him.

You love the way his cock feels in your mouth. You're overwhelmed with arousal and just give in to the part of you that wants to keep going, keep sucking, keep pleasing. It just feels . . . right.

He starts pumping his penis vigorously with one hand, while raising up your chin with the other hand. You are nervous but also feel very aroused. You stare at the head of his cock, pointing directly at your mouth. Anticipating the amount of cum. Before you have time to ponder that question, his cock bursts, spurting huge creamy white loads of cum directly in to your mouth. So much cum, it completely fills your mouth. His cum tastes so good, you gulp it down. You close your lips around the head and start slurping on it, you want to make sure you don't lose even one bit of his delicious semen. The feeling you get swallowing his seed is so rewarding. You feel a sens of peace and release in that moment. He moves down to the end of the bed.

He grabs your ankle and flips you around. You are flat on your stomach, your ass arched up, your head on the pillow. He positions himself behind you. You feel his hands grab your hips, and he starts thrusting his cock between your ass cheeks. His cock is getting hard again, it feels good against your ass. You can feel the head of his dick pushing against your little ass hole. He starts pushing his cock in your ass! You aren't sure whether to stop him or beg him to keep going, to keep sliding in deeper.

his dick is inside you now, slowly sliding in and out. Your tight ass stretches open around his cock. The more he thrusts his huge cock inside you, the more your ass opens up and adjusts to it's girth. You can hardly believe something so big inside your ass could be so relaxing and enjoyable. . The idea of him owning your ass, your body, is arousing you more and more. You want to feel him deeper inside of you, you start pushing your backside into his cock. Hmmmm it feels so good!You are exactly where you want to be. He thrusts in and out, slowly, sensually. His hands caress your back, squeeze your ass, and his moans of pleasure validate you in ways you never thought possible.

You're overcome by all the new sensations and feelings. This is so sexy, so good! As your body takes over you are alive with the feeling of his cock filling you, over and over. Then slowly, you can feel his cock sliding out of your ass. Face on the pillow, you hear him get up from the bed.

You turn around onto your side. you see him there, sitting on the chair. The moonlight comes in and lights up half of his muscular body. Just enough light to cut the lines of his large shoulders, his muscular abdomen. His magnificent hard, fat cock, pointing up in all it's glory. The image is so surreal. You are mesmerized by it.You shake your head and slide your legs out of the bed, walking to him on tip toe. You stand in front of him, and glance at his powerful cock. The realization of what you are doing and how much you enjoy it overwhelms you. You turn around, and back up so you're almost sitting on his lap, and his hands go around your waist holding you there. His touch is firm and gentle at the same time. You understand that he's guiding you, directing you, controlling you, but his softness is reassuring at the same time. You spread your legs and position your ass over his dick, grabbing it with one hand and guiding it to your asshole. You start riding his cock, pushing it deeper and deeper inside you. You feel so small between his huge manly hands, on top of him, riding his monster dick. The feeling of him possessing you, sends waves of pleasure through your body. Suddenly he lifts your legs up and holds your entire body by the insides of your thighs. He is thrusting his cock in you, by lifting you up and down. It's like you weigh nothing at all, he is so strong. You feel like such a sissy at that moment that you start to moan like a girl.

He lifts you up. Takes his cock out of your sissyhole, and lets you fall to the ground in front of him. Prone, face on the wooden floor, you relax, catching your breath. You love this so much. You can feel him behind you, and instinctively, you get on all fours, ready to receive him. He slides his giant cock back in your ass. It feels so good as he starts to thrust progressively faster, harder and harder, moving your hips backwards and forwards. Your excitement grows to the point that you can't contain it anymore, you moan like a girl.

He is fucking you furiously and your moans get louder and louder. He takes his dick out and brings it to your face. You get on your knees, grab his huge penis in your hands and start jerking him off madly.You can feel his body tighten up, his muscles contracting, and he starts to squirt a large gush of cum all over your face and mouth. You close your eyes to savor the moment. You can't get enough of his dick, his semen. Even after he cums you keep sucking on the head of his cock, licking his shaft, gathering the cum from your face with his cock and licking it clean. It is just you and his beautiful giant penis. The sense of pleasure and purpose that fills your mind is euphoric. Your body shakes and shivers, your mouth gently working his cock. After a moment, you come back to your senses, and open your eyes.

You are still slowly and passionately licking and caressing his cock. After a couple minutes of his dick moving in and out of your mouth, you finish licking it clean. You pull away from his delicious dick, still on your knees, and look up at him. He gives you a smile of satisfaction and takes off away.

It was everything you wanted it to be and more.

Lehot
Lehot
6 Followers