Big Black Woman's Guide to Anal

Story Info
Anal sex is good for you! Doctor recommended!
1.6k words
3.34
52.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

The Big House Brothel is home to some of the nastiest freaks on the planet. Some of the worst elements that humanity has to offer is in this place. Some have argued that it needs to be closed down. Yet since a judge agreed that community standards had changed since old times, this hellish establishments where human beings go to exploit or to be exploited continues to tarnish the rest of the town with its virulent image. You know what they say, if you can't beat them then join them! The Big House Brothel specializes in chubby women of all races who will perform any sex act, for a fee.

Get a load of Big Sylvia. This six-foot, plain-faced, thick-bodied, wide-hipped, big-bottomed, plump black woman is definitely one of the freakiest elements of the Big House. This horny broad was currently taking on several eager men at once. She lay on her back, getting all of their attention. This is what she does best and those studs she was with would definitely agree. One of them was a tall, good-looking black stud named Damon. He was thrusting his ten-inch cock into Sylvia's asshole. Normally, fitting a cock this size into an asshole is a big challenge even for a seasoned anal enthusiast like Sylvia but a little lubricant can work wonders.

While Damon thrust his long and thick cock in and out of her expanding asshole, Sylvia was stroking the cock of a tall, muscular black stud named Byron and his best friend, a sexy black stud named Eric. Byron slid his cock into Sylvia's mouth and she sucked him off while stroking Eric to the best of her expertise. Damon began pounding his cock deep into her asshole like anal sex was going out of style. They went at it like this for some time, then switched positions. Eric lay flat on the carpeted floor and Sylvia climbed on top of him. She lowered herself onto his erect member until his thick cock was buried deep within her pussy. The chubby black woman was finally experiencing some double penetration!

The black studs combined their skills to work her over. Damon slammed his cock deep into Sylvia's asshole, filling her up nice and easy. Eric thrust his hard cock deep into her pussy. Together, they slammed into the chubby black woman, driving her to high heaven and back. Meanwhile, Byron masturbated and watched them. He stroked his long and thick black cock while watching his buddies filling the chubby black woman's pussy and asshole with their swift black pistols. They buried their cocks deep inside her holes and when she screamed it was music to their ears. Thrusting and slamming, they filled her up. Sylvia felt filled by the black studs moving in and out of her sweet honey holes. If there's one thing she liked it's group sex. Nothing turned her on more. Having the attention of men was something in which she delighted, especially in sexually charged encounters such as this one.

The four of them took a break. Damon slowly pulled his large cock out of Sylvia's now stretched asshole. Eric slowly slid his thick dick out of her pussy. Byron stopped jerking off. Sylvia looked at the gorgeous black men who surrounded her, and smiled. A few moments later, they were ready for round two. This time, Byron decided to give Sylvia a taste of his ten-inch long black super cock. To that effect, he asked her to get on all fours and spread those plump black butt cheeks of hers wide open. Sylvia agreed, and did as she was told. Byron positioned himself behind her. He gently rubbed his cock against her tight back door, then entered her with a swift thrust. Sylvia gasped as he entered her. Although his dick was the same length as the others, Byron was decidedly thicker than they were.

Holding her by the hips, Byron began to slam his thick cock into her asshole. Meanwhile, Sylvia sucked on Eric's cock while Damon lay underneath her and began to pound into her pussy. The fun was just beginning for the four of them. Sylvia felt Byron's thick cock filling up her asshole. She loved anal sex and could handle a big cock deep down where the sun didn't shine. However, she had never had a cock as thick as Byron's up her ass. It hurt a bit but also felt oddly good. Meanwhile, Eric was pounding her pussy with his massive tool. He fucked her snatch so hard that you would have thought pussy fucking was going out of style. Sylvia's plump and thick body shook under the force of the black studs thrusting their cocks in and out of her mouth, pussy and asshole. All her holes were plugged, and she felt wonderfully full. Just the way she liked it.

The three gorgeous black studs continued to fuck her, hard and fast. Then, it happened. The magic happened. Eric came inside Sylvia's pussy almost at the same time that Byron came deep within her asshole. Damon pulled his cock out of Sylvia's wet mouth and came all over her face. Sylvia screamed in sheer pleasure as her holes were filled with hot cum from three gorgeous black men. With Damon shooting up her face with his seed, Eric filling her pussy and Byron blasting her asshole full of his manliness, she felt filled up. It was a wonderful feeling. The three black studs looked at her and laughed. Sylvia joined in the laughter. She hadn't had fun like this in a long time. Yeah, the Big House Brothel was a very interesting place alright. Catering to a very special clientele. That's why it's so damn popular!

I mean, the place attracts all kinds of people. There was this rich, skinny Irishwoman named Moira O'Shea who came all the way from Dublin to visit Nevada's Big House Brothel because she wanted to experience the raw passion of a large black woman with dominatrix tendencies. It was a lot of fun. We hooked her up with Mistress Stephanie. Stephanie was a tall, chubby black woman with a thick body, wide hips and huge butt. She was a dominant diva who catered only to specific needs. Her specialty was whipping, caning and spanking. Sometimes, she would use a strap on upon the person who asked for it. In fact, her antics with her favorite strap on had made her infamous in the sex club scene. We placed Moira in her hands for some tender love and care.

Moira had a lot of fun with Mistress Stephanie. Stephanie first gave her some decent flagellation, then covered her up in honey and licked her from her head to her toes. Moira, a married Irishwoman with some repressed bisexual tendencies really liked having her pussy eaten by Stephanie. The Mistress was a bisexual dominatrix who delighted in taming closeted women, especially prim and proper white women. She licked Moira's pussy and slid two fingers inside her, then three. Finally, she slid four. Moira screamed loudly as Stephanie worked those thick fingers of hers into her snatch. Stephanie laughed, for she delighted in making those prissy bitches suffer. It was music to her ears.

Next, Stephanie decided that Moira should experience the strap on dildo torture. So, she placed Moira on all fours and spanked her bottom to a lovely shade of red. Then, she spread the white chick's butt cheeks wide open and doused them with some slick oil. Moira endured all this in silence. In fact, she even enjoyed some of it. Smiling nastily, Stephanie took her favorite toy and licked it. In her hand, she held the Super Strap On Dildo. A fantastic toy with a fourteen-inch plastic cock painted a nice shade of black. She put a condom on it, then pressed it against Moira's back door. With a swift thrust, she shoved the dildo into Moira's asshole. The Irishwoman howled.

Moira gasped as Stephanie pressed the massive strap on dildo against her asshole, then shoved it in. She couldn't believe what she was feeling. She felt as though the big black woman was trying to tear her asshole apart by shoving the huge dildo deep inside. Her screams of protest seemed only to encourage Stephanie, who pounded into her like anal fucking with strap on dildos was going out of style. Holding Moira by the hips, Stephanie surged forward, driving the dildo even deeper into Moira's asshole. Moira howled like a woman possessed. Stephanie laughed. She always got a kick out of fucking someone in the ass. She wanted to make them surrender. She loved to make people cry and scream her name. That's why she was the Mistress!

Moira was finally beginning to realize that no amount of screaming was going to get Mistress Stephanie to stop. In fact, her screams seemed only to encourage the big black woman to fuck her harder and faster. Stephanie even smacked her pink little booty while fucking her in the ass with the strap on dildo. Moira yelped in protest. To punish her, Stephanie thrust the dildo as far as it would go into Moira's asshole. The skinny white woman's asshole stretched to accommodate the big black woman's huge dildo. Finally, Stephanie was satisfied that the skinny white chick had learned her lesson. She pulled the dildo out of Moira's asshole, and the Irishwoman muttered her thanks before slumping to the floor.

A short while later, Moira O'Shea left the Big House Brothel. She felt abased but alive. Like an unbearable itch had been scratched. In fact, she went back to her private jet with an extra bounce on her step. Now that her curiosity and penchant for large black women was gone, she could go back to her adoring husband whom she loved and their wonderful life together. Her butt ached from recent adventures but in a nice way. Smiling, she boarded up the plane and left the state of Nevada forever.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers